Secret Follower

Magical Eunya Village

 

 

- Young Master, are we going by waterway?

- Yeah, I think it's better. When arrive Red River, we will stay there in a few days to collect information. Red River is near to the Kim Mansion, then I think no need to come too close.

- Alright. So after arriving Green River tonight, do you want to go to Red River right a way or tomorrow morning?

- It depends on this - Junho paused and then said out loud - Come in here. You think I don't know that you followed us?

Joo Jin Mo was still confused, didn't know who he spoke to, but a moment then a pretty girl timidly entered.

- Bae agassi? Why are you here?

Junho sternly looked at Suzy and said:

- Why did you follow me? Do you know that it's dangerous for a girl wandering around alone?

- I'm not afraid. Oppa, it's boring at home now. Please let me go with you. Il Woo oppa was away. Now it's your turn. Oppa, please!

Jin Mo shook his head and smiled. Kids nowaday were so bold. He didn't want to interfere their lovey-dovey moments.

- Young Master, I go to prepare carriage and call you when it's ready.

- Alright doctor. Remember to disguise a little.

- I know. I go now.

- Now my lady, let me take you home.

- No! I beg you please, oppa. Let me go with you. I will not do anything affecting your business. I told Grannie that I would go with you to exprience the life outside and she did not protest at all. Oppa!

- It's not easy for you, my dear. If you are with me, I can't handle anything. Suzy ah, listen to me. I will definitely have a special gift for you. Agree?

- If you take me home, I will run away after you leave and let's see what happen to me. Let's see how you will explain to Il Woo oppa.

Looking at her stubborn face, Junho was really mad but he tried to keep calm. This trip was extremely important. If having her around in an urgent situation, how could he handle it? But if she was with him, maybe she would help him to persuade Bae Seung Yoo when necessary. Thought so, he lowered his voice:

- Alright, you can go.

- Thank you, oppa - Suzy cried happily and jumped to embrace him.

- But - he removed her hands from his neck and said sternly - you have to promise me three things.

- I can promise you three hundred things, oppa.

- First, you have to obey me no matter what.

- No problem. You know that I'm a good girl! - Suzy with a smile.

- Second, don't tell anyone anything about me, including your father and Il Woo hyung.

Suzy was surprised at the second condition but she trusted Junho and understood that he had his own reason. She nodded:

- What about the third?

- When we are in danger, you must run away from oppa if you have a chance, no matter what, understand?

- This is ... - Suzy was worried and stared at Junho - Oppa, you may get in danger huh? If so, how can I run away to save myself?

- Well, not really. It's just a condition. If not accept, you can go home.

- Well, well, I promise you - Suzy nodded vigorously, but her eyes glanced at Junho with full of worry. She told herself that she should promise him first, so she didn't have to go back. Later, if they actually were in danger, she was still at his side then how could he force her running away? Thought so, she held out her little finger and said:

- Pinky swear!

Junho tried to hold on his laughter, also held out his little finger.

- Well, now I'm going out to buy some new clothes for you. Do not go anywhere, just waiting here, remember?

- Alright. Come back soon, oppa. You ... ani. Go.

"You should be safe". She meant that but didn't dare to say it out. Suzy wearily watched Junho from behind. The day before, when she saw Junho visiting doctor Joo Jin Mo, she was worried about his health then she secretly followed him. Because she was the Bae agassi then no one in the Medical House stopped her. Overheard the last part of their conversation, Suzy understood that Junho and Joo Jin Mo would go somewhere and they gathered at Silky Town to start their journey. That's why, she went back home, took some of her jewelry and secretly followed Joo Jin Mo. She knew well that if she followed Junho, he definitely found out at once.

Now she was here waiting for him. A vague anxiety aroused in her heart.

My Lord, please bless him.

She silently prayed.