Dongseang and Hyung

Magical Eunya Village

 

 

Junho face changed dramatically and he stared at Myungsoo. He wondered what's the relationship between him and So Eun.

- What about you and this agassi?

Junho quickly replied:

- Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Lee Junho. This is my sister, Bae Suzy. And here is doctor Joo Jin Mo. It's the first time we came here. We're not used to waterway. so we were really scared. If you don't mind, please come to a pub and we can talk there.

Looking at Junho bright face, Kim Myungsoo had a very good impression. He also spoke in a very gentle, polite and modest attitude, so Myungsoo respected him more. Myungsoo thought that it's great to make friend with someone like him.

The four got in an inn nearby so that Kim Myungsoo and Suzy could change their clothes. Suzy felt not well after falling into the water then Junho asked her to rest. Joo Jin Mo also stayed in his room because he did not want to bother two young men.

Junho was waiting Myungsoo at a small table on the second floor, quietly watching the Red River flow. It's really good that he could meet a person from Kim Mansion in the first day he came here. Looked at the appearance of the young man, Junho was very fond. He looked so credible. Perhaps this Kim Myungsoo could help them somehow.

- Mr. Lee!

- Mr. Kim, please sit down.

- Mister, is your sister alright?

Junho smiled. He could understand if this boy falling for Suzy beauty.

- Please do not misunderstand. I'm a little worried so...

Junho slightly startled. This boy had a quite sharp observation.

- Oh, I apology. I did not mean anything. By the way, earlier you said that you're from Kim Mansion, right? So I can not hide our status. We're from Eunya Village.

- Eunya Village? - Kim Myungsoo suddenly exclaimed in surprise.

- What's up Mr. Kim? Our Villagers did not do any bad thing to your people?

- Oh, of course not - Myungsoo shook his head. He didn't know how to continue. Did this man know about his noona? Why did so many Eunya Villagers come here at the same time?

Watched Myungsoo thinking, Junho also secretly considered the situation. Perhaps Kim Myungsoo met Bae Seung Yoo and his hyung already. Looking at the expression of Myungsoo, he obviously had a position in the Mansion. Red River was the busiest waterway town in this area so maybe this was where Kim Mansion had some trading counters. Thought so, Junho said:

- If not, why are you so surprised? Or you might meet other Eunya Villagers before us?

- Mister, you're right. I met Bae Il Woo and his samchon in our Mansion.

- Oh I see. We also know that the two of them now in your Mansion. I didn't introduce myself properly earlier. I'm the manager of Weapon Hall of the Village.

- Well, it's my honor to meet you in person, Mister. Your weapons are very famous all over the country.

- Thanks for your compliment. I'm sure that you are the important of the Mansion too. Am I right? You are very young but your behaviors are so mature. I really admire.

They both laughed out loud as giving each other compliments.

- Mr. Kim, I'm so happy today. If you don't mind that we just met, I really want us to be in brotherhood?

- I have the same thought, Mr. Lee. It's my honor. Because I'm younger, so I will call you hyung. Hyung, please drink this glass bottom-up.

Junho nodded. He took the glass and drank it at once. Both was laughing, drinking and talking about everything they could think of. After a while, Kim Myungsoo suddenly asked:

- Please tell me about So Eun noona. How was she in Eunya Village?

Junho eyes was darkened but Myungsoo didn't notice that. He was quiet for a moment and then replied:

- Kim agassi came to our Village in the festive season. She was selected as the Great Beauty and then at the end of the Festival, she left. That's it.

- That's it? - Myungsoo sounded disappointed - You know, when she returned home, she looked very sad and painful. When I asked her, she just said that namja did not betray her. He's just chivalrous. Do you know who that namja is?

Junho felt his heart ached . It turned out that she wasn't mad at him. She knew him too well. His doing was right? Why did he not have a right to be happy with her? It's just because of his hyung happiness? Now, Junho suddenly found himself unreasonable and arbitrary. He made her suffer a lot.

- Hyung! Hyung!

- What?

- What are you thingking? You ... is it you? You're that namja, right?

Junho was startled at how sharp Myungsoo reasoning. He was confused for a moment but Myungsoo continued to speak:

- If you are that namja, if you make my noona suffer, I will not forgive you. Never forgive, remember?

Junho understood that Myungsoo was drunk. Looking at his red face lying down on the table, Junho smiled lightly.

He helped Myungsoo going upstairs. On the way out, he stopped by Suzy room and checked her. She slept well after eating some soup. He was back to his room, changed his clothes to the black costumes and after observed carefully around, he jumped into the darkness.