The Wedding

Magical Eunya Village

 

The Kim Mansion. Candles and flowers everywhere. The atmosphere was really exciting. The servants ran in and out to prepare for their Mistress's wedding. Eventhough, Junho and So Eun didn't want to make it flaunting, Kim butler and his wife would like to take this opportunity to show off the prestige of the Mansion and to strengthen their relationship with trading partners. So they suggested to invite the major customers and some neighbor Mansions. From early evening, guests arrived to congratulate, despite the extremely cold weather. Hyorin, her Granpa and Jae Bum were also invited. Needless to say, Lee Sang and Kim spouses were the happiest persons.

Suzy retied the red ribbon on So Eun's hair and checked again the two red dots on her cheeks the last time. She looked at So Eun in the mirror, said with admiration:

- Onnie, you look so beautiful. I'm afraid that when oppa see you, he will be fainted.

- Oh Suzy, now you know how to joke huh? Did Myungsoo teach you?

Suzy was shy and immediately changed the subject:

- Onnie, I'm so happy that finally you and oppa can be together - her voice suddenly became sad - If my father and Il Woo oppa did not do the bad things, your wedding will be happier. Even Grannie didn't have a chance to join your happy day. I'm so sorry, onnie.

So Eun turned back and took Suzy's hand, said gently:

- Suzy ah, it's not your fault. Actually Bae Il Woo was a good person, only his parents made him change. I'm sure that he will understand one day.

- I'm sorry to make you worried. Onnie, Junho oppa has suffered a lot, hope you always love and care for him. I ...

- Sister, I promise you - So Eun smiled - I know you always care about your oppa ...

- Onnie, please don't misunderstand me. I did not mean that ...

- Suzy, I understand you. Trust me.

- I always do, onnie. If you're not generous, I would not be here at this moment, right?

- Mianhe, Suzy ah. Last time, because so many thing happened at the same time then I had hurt you. But you know me, right? I always love you like my real sister.

- Onnie... - Suzy almost cried.

- Eh... don't cry. Today is my happy day. You should smile a lot, huh? Don't think of the past, Suzy. I promised to your Junho oppa that I would left all the bad things behind. We will never be against Eunya Village if your father and brother stop their crimes.

- Onnie, thank you - Suzy tried to hold on her tears, simply replied.

At that moment, the bell rang three times and then Mrs. Kim entered the room:

- Agassi. The best time come. Please go out.

Suzy grabbed her arm and said cheerfully:

- Onnie, I should be in the Hall now. Don't be too nervous, ne?

So Eun smiled and put her hand on her chest to calm down. Father, mother! Are you watching me now? You know that I'm so happy, right?

Mrs. Kim helped her to stand up:

- Agassi, be careful and watch your steps.

Because of the snow, the ceremony had to be taken in the Hall. When she entered there, she could see the large crowds gathered at two sides. They prepared a mat and an altar on it. Lee Sang sat on the mat behind the altar.

Finally, So Eun saw Junho who now was standing on the mat to wait for her. He smiled happily and looked straight at her eyes which showed her that he loved her so much.

Kim spouses helped Junho and So Eun to make the great bow before the altar and the elder.

But before the two making the final bow to each other, a cold voice raised from the door.

- Wait a minute.