Brother or Lover

Magical Eunya Village

 

So Eun smiled quietly in the dark because Junho was also silently walked beside her. She looked up at his face in profile, though it's not clear, she could feel the calmness. Junho still politely kept a distance, he even never turned to look at her once, making her respect him more. Somehow, whenever by his side, she always felt incredible cozy and warm.

- Oppa, it's alright here.

- You're tired now. Go to bed immediately, alaso?

She smiled, gently said:

- Alaso. Go home quickly and take care samchon. He drank too much tonight.

- Don't worry. Get in.

So Eun nodded but she had just walked a few steps, she heard him call her back:

- Eunie ah!

She turned back, surprisedly asked:

- Ne, is there something wrong?

- I know that you have something to do here. If you need any help, let me know. Do not hold in your heart and worry alone, remember?

So Eun smiled and nodded. She was standing there, watching until he disappeared in the darkness. What Junho just said reminded of her Master words. So many things happened for a few last days so that she had not started her own investigation. She had known some stories about the past but the traces of Yoon family were gone after 18 years. Master never told about her life. So Eun only felt the hatred inside her heart. So Eun even did not know why her appearance deformed. But she was sure that her Master had a deep relationship with the Yoon family, so that she adopted her and tought her until the day she had come to Eunya Village to find the truth.

So Eun put her hand on her chest, where she still kept her Master secret notes. She told her once that she only opened it to know what to do after finding the truth. But what was useful when you no longer to know it, Master? She cried in her heart.

So Eun was accepted by Eunya Villagers quite easily, but she did not know what to do next. She's in the light and the people she wanted to investigate was in the dark. Now she's lucky to have Junho at her side. The day before, when she gave him her handkerchief with the word "Yoon" embroided at the corner, she wanted to throw a test stone. She intuitionally trusted him at that time but she still wanted to test him first. And now she knew that he would keep it secret for her. She believed in her heart.

- So Eun!

So Eun startled and looked up. She was now at the front garden and Il Woo had stood in front of her ever since.

- Il Woo! - She smiled with relief - you scared me. Why are you still here at this hour?

- That's the quetion I want to ask you - Il Woo attentively observed her - you have been with Junho all the time?

So Eun nodded and replied frankly:

- Ne. He accompanied me home. They invited me to have dinner with them. Today is hard for you also, right?

- Suzy told you that? - His voice softened and his face was not as worried as before. It looked like the genuine voice of her made him has no reason to angry. Moreover, he realized his absurdity. He had no right to blame her.

- Well, I know that. You are the only heir of the Bae family, so I understand that you have to manage everything. You should rest and don't have to worry about me.

Il Woo felt a little hurt by her words, but he kept his calm expression, gently said:

- Alright, you too. See you tomorrow.

- Sleep well.

- Good night.

Il Woo stood quietly in the garden when So Eun had left long ago. He thought about his fate and suddenly felt bitter. He sensed that So Eun and Junho became closer. Thinking back the day she gave him her handkerchief, he really wanted to stop her. So Eun was a pure girl and her action, although not intentionally, still was very easy to make people misunderstand. Was it possible that Junho had feelings for her? Was it possible that Junho already expressed it before he did?

Il Woo softly shook his head. For him, Junho was like his brother.

But So Eun, she was important too.

- Il Woo, what are you doing here?

Il Woo looked up and realized his step mother had stood in front of him ever since.

- Eomi, I ...

- Tell me, what? Your behaviors these days were not the same at all. Is it because of young lady over there? - Hwang Jung Min was facing toward the room where So Eun staying. Her voice was stern.

- No, eomi. it's nothing.

- Nothing? I just heard you called her by her name. I don't think you two being close so fast - Jung Min frowned, but still said in a calm voice - That lady looks good and beautiful. If you feel something, I don't blame you. But you have a burden of responsibility and your health is not good enough. Because of a girl, you neglected your practice and family business. Do you think whether I should be disappointed or not?

- Eomi, I understand. I will not make Grannie and eomi disappointed. Trust me!

- It's alright. Go back your room - Hwang Jung Min sighed.

After he was out of sight, she was still standing there and pensively thinking.