A Trap

Magical Eunya Village

 

 

- Doctor Joo! Doctor Joo!

The driver hastily stopped the horses. Joo Jin Mo emerged off the curtain, asked in surprise:

- Why are you here?

- Young Master asked us to bring you some foods. It's snow too heavy so now we just catch up - A sevant approached and lifted up the front cover of the car, called out loud - Useu senior!

- I'm not deaf. Why do you ruin my sleep, brat? Oh, I smell alcohol. Give it to me and then get out of here. Ah, I forgot, tell your young master that I highly appreciate his kindness. Doctor Joo, ppailli! Let's go. We lost so much time.

- Yes, Useu. Let's go.

Horses hit the galloping hooves. Snow was blowing like a giant cluster of dust behind the carriage. Through the curtains parted, Joo Jin Mo saw the servants still stood there for a while and then turned back toward the Mansion.

- Young master, your carefulness is not wasted. Unexpectedly the second master worked so thoroughly and carefully. If you'd be back earlier, certainly our plan has broken.

- Doctor Joo - Junho sighed softly - I do not know my doing is right or wrong - He was silent for a moment, staring out the front - you say if ...

- To be honest, do you ever think of Kim agassi feeling, young master? In a past few days, I observed her and found out that she's very polite to Bae Il Woo. I think it's not useful if you try to push her to him.

Junho sighed again and he seemed to be reluctant to the original wills. Suddenly before the sincere attitude of Joo Jin Mo, he could open his heart:

- I know. I just feel sympathy to hyung. His health is not good this time then I can't...

- Young master, concealing your identity is a great sacrifice already. Kim agassi is a good girl. Her life is suffering enough, you know. If she knows that her master turns out to be her mother, she has a revenge on her shoulders, and her love  leave her at the same time, so who she will be rely on? If she knows the second master is her enemy, do you think that she will still be with Bae Il Woo?

Junho found that the reason of Joo Jin Mo was not wrong. He's always been thinking of his hyung, afraid that he'd be hurt. He's never thought of her. He had thought that she would forget him, but maybe Joo Jin Mo was right. It seemed that her heart still saved for him.

- Doctor Joo, thank you for your advice. I will consider it carefully.

- Young master, it's the right thing to do.

- Then I'm going back. Wait for Myungsoo's sign to come back the Mansion.

-Young master, there is one thing I want to remind you.

- Doctor Joo, please keep saying.

- Bae Il Woo is not a trivial person. Whether he's your hyung, please be careful. Don't be too emotional without thinking twice.

- I understand. Well, I go now. Take care.

Junho jumped out the carriage and in the moment, his silhouette disappeared in the snow dust. Joo Jin Mo wearily watched that blur image.

Young master, you should be safe.

He leaned on the back of the chair. He tried to imagine the scene of the Mansion now. Somehow there was a feeling of insecurity in his heart.

Junho lay down on the roof of the east building, looked up towards the So Eun's room. Now, the living room was still lightened up and he could see So Eun, Kim Tae Young and Bae Il Woo there. These days, because he met her everyday, he had to avoid to contact with her too much. He feared that she recognized him. Sometimes he caught her staring at him with strange eyes, but probably the idea that he was Lee Junho was too paranoid to her, so she turned away. Her face looked full of sorrow. And of course Junho was very miserable each time she was like that. Whether he kept laughing all the time, but sometimes he really wanted to toss out everything to be with her. This time, after hearing doctor Joo's reason, probably his will of not hurting his hyung was lesssened somehow. He stopped thinking and decided that he would find the best way after resolving this.

Snow covered a thick layer on his shoulder, but thanks to the warm silk coat that So Eun gave him, it's not too cold. He still unmoved and observed around. What will be ahead? Junho could not estimate. He just wanted to solve it smoothly.

There was a small sound and a black figure appeared. Junho was breathless and tried to focus on that figure in the dark. That person hesitated a moment and then entered So Eun's room. Junho landed down and softly whistled to signal Myungsoo. Just as he expected, when he was on the ground, there's a bunch of men in black encircling him, preventing him into the room. But Myungsoo and his men jumped in after hearing his whistle. The black clothes group was surprised and confused. They probably didn't think that Junho had assistance. Let Myungsoo handled, Junho flied through the window into the room.

- Second Master, no need to search anymore.