He must be fine

Magical Eunya Village

 

Snow was falling heavily. The wind was blowing massively through the canyon. So Eun had been on her knees and looked down the abyss for hours. With the guards around, willing to stop her anytime, she couldn't jump down. That's why she did not want to leave. She did not believe that Junho was dead. She's sure that he's somewhere and someone was helping him. Certainly he was fine. She forced herself to be strong to wait for him.

"But from now on, I will never leave you again."

"From now on, I will never hurt you again, never make you sad anymore. I promise you".

"But there is a very important person on my side, that's enough".

"It's you"

The words Junho had told her now echoed in her ears. So Eun suddenly sobbed. The tears rolled down on her cheek, falling to the snow.

"Oppa, you have promised me. You must not leave me, ne?".

- Onnie. You knelt down for hours. Please get up.

These words made So Eun out of control, she bursted out crying. Suzy held her in her arms, not know how to comfort her.

- Onnie, do not cry. Junho oppa is definitely alright.

- You... You think so? You also think so?

Suzy nodded:

- Of course. He's very kind. God will bless him. Onnie, if you get sick, he will be worried and sad, you know? Now we have to go. It's not early anymore. You should think of Lee samchon. He must be worried now.

So Eun wiped her tears and nodded:

- You're right. Suzy, thank you. I don't know what to do without you ...

- Do not say that. You're now my sister-in-law. I should take care of you on behalf of Junho oppa.

So Eun tried to smile. Sister-in-law! Suzy was good at timing to call her so. Now, these words fully warmed her heart.

When the carriage stopped at the Gate of Kim Mansion, So Eun stood there for a moment before entering. Laughters seemed to echo in the wind. She raised her head to turn around. Useu! She cried silently in her heart. Oppa! Is it you? Are you here to protect me? Oppa!

- Noona, are you home? What took you so long? I intended to be back to find you. Eh... where's hyung? Still in the car? Sleeping?

Tears slowly were running down from So Eun's eyes that made Myungsoo exclaim:

- Noona, what happened? Don't make me scared. What happened to hyung?

- Myungsoo oppa!

- Suzy? Why are you here? What's up? Please tell me!

Suzy softly shook her head to signal him for not asking anymore. So Eun now slowly stepped inside. Myungsoo looked impatiently at Suzy and she had no other way to sum off the story for him.

- I think it must be your sick oppa. He ordered them to kill hyung. How could Black Horse Gang know about hyung story? - Myungsoo said in anger.

Suzy softly sighed:

- No, it's not, oppa. Nothing to do with him. He said that they just wanted to get the secret of weapons only.

Myungsoo watched So Eun from behind and sighed:

- What are we going to do with noona now? - He looked at the sky. The snow was still falling - it's hard to find hyung in this kind of weather.

- Oppa, how will we tell Lee samchon about Junho oppa?

- We have to tell him sooner or later. I think he is strong enough to endure this pain. The one I'm worried most about is noona - Myungsoo turned to Suzy, suddenly realised her pale face and she still was shivering from the cold. He tenderly said - It's hard for you too, Suzy ah. Come here.

Myungsoo gently pulled her into a tight hug. In such a heartbreaking moment, being together and giving each other a little warmth was the ultimate happiness. Both Suzy and Myungsoo closed their eyes and temporarily forgot the sorrow surrounding them.