I have a plan

Magical Eunya Village

 

 

Snow was falling heavily each day. The Mansion seemed to sink into a quiet stillness. Junho pretended that he's drunk and excused himself to stay in his room, not joined the dinner. Il Woo eyes made him feel uncomfortable. Why had he felt this way to his hyung? Junho blamed himself, but even though he tried to dismiss his eyes, it seemed to haunt him.

- Doctor Joo, please come in to check Useu for me.

Junho could heard So Eun's voice outside the window. He jumped on the bed, burying in a blanket.

- Kim agassi, don't worry. It was getting late, you must be tired already. Leave him for us.

- He's right, noona. Let's us take care of him. Go back to your room.

- Alright. I have something to discuss with your father in the Main Hall. Call me if anything wrong.

- So Eun! Useu senior is alright?

- Il Woo ah, I'm not sure. Doctor Joo will take care. Where is Bae senior?

- Well, he's a bit tired so went off.

- I just want to talk to him and you also about the business. If so, perhaps we'll talk tomorrow.

- It's alright. We can discuss first and then I will tell him details.

- Alaso. Kim butler is waiting in the living room. Gaja.

When the space was quiet back, Junho jumped to his feet, just as Joo Jin Mo and Myungsoo entered. He signalled the two to sit down at the table.

- Useu, how do you feel?

- Oh yeah, who are you? ... Ha ha, I forgot your name.

- My name is Joo Jin Mo, doctor from Eunya Village.

- Oh, I see. But you're a doctor, why do you come in here with this kid?

- Useu, my noona is concerned about your health then she asked him to check you. But I suppose that you're sick of wine, right?

- Ha ha, little kid, I've met a close friend for my whole life. I like you a lot. So do you want to be my dongsaeng?

- Oh Useu, I don't dare. How can I be your dongsaeng when you're as old as my grandfather?

- So where's my wine?

- Useu, your face is so red. It's not good if you drink so much wine like this. So I ask the kitchen preparing some chicken soup for you. Drink it to get better soon.

- Nonsense. Do you think that I can drink soup instead of wine? Ridiculous. Come on, Kim dongsaeng. I smell alcohol from the moment you stepped in.

Myungsoo and Jin Mo bursted out laughing. While the three having conversation, Myungsoo attentively read what Junho wrote. He explained everything for Myungsoo because he thought, if he really need the help of Myungsoo, he should not keep secret from him.

Junho looked down at the piece of paper that Myungsoo just wrote to reply.

"Hyung, it turns out that you're the real young master, and that sick guy is a bastard."

"Now, you understood everything. So I have a plan"

Myungsoo and Joo Jin Mo nodded.

- Useu, Useu ...

- Well, he's down after a few sips.

- He had thought that's wine. Doctor, you're really something. You can fool this madness tongue. Ha ha ha...

- Young master Kim, let him rest. Let's go.

Right after Jin Mo finished his saying in a loudly voice, Myungsoo immediately opened the door. In that moment, his eyes recognised a black figure who disappeared into the darkness.