Weapon Workshop

Magical Eunya Village

 

- Onnie, you see, is it pretty?

- Well done Suzy. Wow,  you are so dexterous. Did your mother teach you huh?

Suzy grinned happily:

- No, it's you onnie. You're very good at teaching.

- Come on, let see how our ladies doing? Not bad huh. Ppailli. It's time to sell all the things you've made.  My lady, people have lined up outside at the fair already.

- Ajjuma, do you think we can sell these?

- Oh, you are so modest. I had never seen any Great Beauty could make such pretty things like you. Hurry up. We bring all to the fair now.

So Eun smiled. This ajjuma was so pleasant and also very patient with her. The task she had to do today was braiding lover-bracelet to sell to couples at the Festival fair. Money from selling bracelet would be saved to provide relief for the poors. That was indeed a very meaningful work that So Eun wanted to contribute. She did not expect that Eunya Village not only thought of themselves but also the miserables.

A lot of couples were waiting at the fair. Watching at happy pairs choosing items and giving to each other, So Eun could not help smiling.

- Agassi, bracelets you made are beautiful, we are very happy.

- My lady, please choose for us. Our wedding will be next spring. It's our honor if we have something you pick up by yourself.

- Ms. Kim, for us also.

Everyone wanted her to choose items for them. Beside her, Suzy also received many compliments that made her smile all the time.

- Suzy ah, are you tired? Let's go home. It's alright to leave this to ajjuma now.

- I'm not tired. Ah... onnie, let's go to see Junho oppa, ha?

- But ....

- Come on, onnie. I really want to see him working.

- Alright. I'll go with you. But my dear, I will not be responsible if he's angry at us, huh?

- Onnie... one thing is...

- What is it? Do not say that Mr. Lee does not like us coming there.

- Oh ... it's almost right... Onnie, but if you tell him that you want to come, I'm sure that he will not blame us.

- Ha, brilliant, Agassi - So Eun laughed and her forehead.

- So Eun onnie - Suzy insisted - You owed me one thing. Now it's the time you do something for me.

- Alright. Let's go.

Close to the Village Gate, a group of busy porters were moving large packages to the carriages outside. Lee Sang held a notebook in one hand and recorded number of goods while his eyes were constantly watching around. So Eun didn't see Junho anywhere.

- Lee senior!

- Samchon!

- Oh Ms. Kim. Suzy Agassi. Where are you going?

- We just walk around. Where is Junho oppa, samchon?

- Well, he's talking to a customer in Weapon Workshop. But don't get in there now. I don't think it's a good idea.

Suzy sticked out tongue and shook her head. So Eun astonished:

- Is he easily angry like that?

- Yes, onnie - Suzy shrugged - if he's angry, even samchon could not say a word for you.

- Jinja?

- But you are different - Suzy whispered - You're our guest, I think he's not angry at you. Should we give it a try?

- Me? - So Eun exclaimed - No. No, Suzy. What if he stab me by his sword?

Suzy laughed:

- I don't think you're so timorous. Great Beauty. Are you worthy of it?

- You...

- You're a coward. My onnie is a coward.

So Eun knew that Suzy was tempting her, but indeed herself also was curious to see the real Junho. She took Suzy hand and determinedly said:

- Let's go then.

Suzy thought that she's successful in tempting Soeun. She covered giggling. Suzy had never got close Junho whenever he was working in Weapon Workshop. So it was a good opportunity.

Lee Sang and Junho were in charge of weapons production of the Village. Eunya wood, when it soaked in a special solution which prepared according to an ancient formula of the Lee family, would become as hard as steel. Bows and arrows made in the Village were at the fourth rank in Weapon List since 15 years ago.

When Lee Sang brought Junho to join this Village, he offered this priceless formula to be accepted by the Bae family. Suzy told her that when Lee Sang came here, Junho was 5 years old. His mother died early, Lee Sang had raised him alone. Before, Lee family lived in the prairie, levitation helped them run faster on the savana for foods, avoiding predators. But no war. Therefore, eventhough Junho was very superb at running but his martial arts was not good enough.

Inside the Hall of Weapon Worshop, Junho was attentive at customer pattern. In addition to the production of bows and arrows, they also made weapons to order.

- Well, well, well. Eunya Village now also allows female participating in weapons production huh? So beautiful. Why didn't you introduce to us earlier, Mr. Lee?

So Eun startled at the teasing voice of the male guest standing in the middle of the Hall. He approached her, his eyes were cunning. As soon as the bad guy standing close to So Eun enough, he raised his hand to her cheek.

Suzy frozed, not because of the jerk but because Junho now turned back.