Can't Go Back

Magical Eunya Village

 

Bae Il Woo held So Eun in his arms and carried her to bed. He gently pulled the blanket to cover her. Some soft hair was covering half of her beautiful face. Il Woo lovingly put it behind her ear and took her hand, he softly whispered:

- So Eun, I'm so sorry. Everything I did, I did it for you. I really wanted to give you some time to love me back but it's urgent situation now. I fear of losing you. Later, when everything has been solved, I won't certainly make you disappointed.

- But you had made her disappointed already.

A sad voice raised from the doorway. Il Woo slowly stood up and turned around.

- Is that you?

- Yes, it's me. You seem not to be surprised to see me here, hyung.

- I know that you will definitely come.

- Hyung, we can not go back the old days, can we?

- You're ridiculous. How can we go back like the old days? Tell me.

- I know that it is impossible. But at least we will not become enemies. Just let us to live our simple lives, you will have everything you want.

- Do you think that I've done all of this just because I want Eunya Village?

- You mean you've done everything because of So Eun? Can you really give up everything to have her?

Il Woo did not answer. It seemed that what he wanted was not just simple.

Junho sighed softly:

- I understood. If you insisted, I have no other way. Everything you've done for me when I lived in Eunya Village, I will return in the afterlife.

Right after finishing his words, Junho withdrew his soft sword from his waist. Bae Il Woo also immediately took the short sword on the table and attacked right away. Junho only defensed. He was continually backward that made Il Woo become eager. When the two reached the corridor, Junho suddenly flied up in the air, his feet tapped on the wooden fence to gear up. His sword spinned so fast that emitted cold blue light. His moves were so strange.

Il Woo was a little scared. He didn't know this kind of sword arts. His short sword unexpectedly spinned around Junho's sword. Both landed on the ground. The sound when two swords collided was dry. The short sword that Il Woo using was cast by Junho himself so he understood its spirit well. Naturally it became an advantage for him.

Now a crowd of Il Woo's people rushed forward, forming a dense siege around Junho. Il Woo stepped back and was a little surprised that Junho was still so calm. Junho put his finger on his lips to whistle up. From the rear garden of the Bae Mansion, Myungsoo and his people suddenly appeared, made Il Woo's people confused. They had to turn around to deal with the new commers.

Il Woo realized that he was too subjective when not blocked the secret tunnel. He forgot that Junho might know. At that moment, Il Woo saw a smoke on the top of Junho's head. Being familiar with poison since childhood, Il Woo naturally reacted very quickly. He used his sleeve to cover his face. A small sound of explosions made him open his eyes. Junho, Myungsoo and his people disappeared.

Il Woo calmly waved his hand to signal his people for not chasing them. He quickly jumped up to the second floor and ran into the room where he left So Eun before.

She disappeared also.

But instead of anger, Il Woo smiled with full of satisfaction.