Hyung, I have a secret

Magical Eunya Village

 

Flame of a candle almost off on the wooden table in the magnificent room. Behind the curtain, a charming young man was checking meticulously accounting book. Sometimes he coughed  and his cheeks were blushing in fever.

- Il Woo, why did you get up so early? - A beautiful lady walked in, holding a bowl of medicine, her face and voice seemed anxious - you still have fever, do not work too hard.

- Eomi - Il Woo tried to hold on a bad cough - I'm fine. Is it medicine for me? Let me take it.

Hwang Jung Min blew to cool down the hot solution and then taking the bowl for him to drink. Il Woo smiled:

- Eomi, I'm not a little kid anymore. I can drink it by myself. Was Grannie up? You don't have to worry about me. It started getting cold, I'm sure that Grannie legs were hurt again. Please take care of her instead.

Hwang Jung Min gently smiled, his head:

- Good boy. I'm very proud of you. I will bring breakfast to your Grannie. Rest for a while huh?

Il Woo grinned at his eomi. For so many years, she devoted herself to take care of him as her son. He did not know how to return for her loves. He stopped the work, approached the window, overlooking the valley still immersed in the cold mist. The winter was coming and it began to snow on distant mountain peeks. He wondered what So Eun doing now? Was she alright? He sometimes wanted to see her in Silky Town but then he didn't. This time, his health was not good again...

He sighed and sat down, suddenly remembered the words his eomi talked about Suzy and Junho the other day. Perhaps, he should meet Junho before his eomi did.

At the Gate, a bunch of crowded people gathered to take weapons. He looked for a while but still did not see Junho anywhere. If Junho now was in Weapon Hall, he surely could not meet him now.

- Mr. Bae!

- Oh, samchon, why do you still talk in formal?

- Ha ha ha, I'm used to it. Don't take it seriously. What are you doing here?

- Ah, I come to see Junho. Where is he, samchon?

- Junho is not well and stay at home now. I think he got up already. Come in.

Il Woo nodded and bowed before leaving. Lee Sang watched him with sympathy. It's so horrible if the truth about Bae family was exposed. Junho wanted him to keep it secret. But somehow he felt that maybe now was the right time, many secrets would be revealed and perhaps the truth about Junho family could be discovered.

Il Woo entered the small courtyard that was fenced by yoongyo bushes. He coughed badly as a cold wind blowing through. The door opened and Junho stepped out:

- Hyung, why are you here so early? It's very cold now, why did you wear this kind of clothes?

- You are really like my eomi. Are you not tired of worrying about me?

Junho face changed a little when he heard the word "eomi" but he quickly turned away, smiling:

- Ppailli, come in. It's too cold out here. Today, I'm a bit tired then I couldn't stand this kind of weather. Jinja ...

Junho put more coals into the fireplace and then poured a cup of hot tea for Il Woo. He took a glass of hot wine for himself and then sat down. On the table, Il Woo saw a plate of grilled tofu, some grilled venison with salt and chilli, and a small bowl of hot sticky rice.

- Eat something, hyung. Do you have anything to tell me? Normally, you never come to see me at this time.

Il Woo sighed and looked at Junho:

- Brother, what do you think about our Suzy?

- What is what? - Junho took a sip of wine - Why did you suddenly ask about her?

- Eomi ... I ... - Il Woo was confused. It's hard to talk about this anyway - I mean, the other day when talking about Suzy, eomi said that she wanted to marry off Suzy to you.

- To me? - Junho almost puffed the wine out. Il Woo face looked serious that made Junho not dare to laugh. He sternly looked at Il Woo, and said - You know that I always consider Suzy as my sister. Besides, she was too young, why does the second lady care about her marriage so soon?

Il Woo suddenly ashamed. The reason was him, wasn't it? Obviously his eomi was worried that he could not compete with Junho to win over So Eun. Thinking about it, the flame in his heart was fired up. Why did he have to do this to win Junho?

Looking at Il Woo face constantly changing, Junho quietly was deep in his thought. He drank another glass and then suddenly he said:

- Hyung, actually I have a secret. Today, I want to tell you.

Il Woo clenched his fists. May be Junho admitted his feelings for So Eun right now? He lowered his head, taking a sip of tea then smiled:

- If it is too important, no need to tell me, Junho ah. I always trust you even if you hide something from me.