Let the Fate Decides

Magical Eunya Village

 

 

Myungsoo was still uncomfortable with everything Junho just said, but he understood what was the most important now.

- I will ask my parents to arrange everything. But doctor Joo should think of reason why he and Suzy come here.

- Doctor Joo, bother you ...

- Young Master, I understand. Don't worry about me. I know what to do.

- Thank you, doctor Joo. Just one thing I want to remind you. In any circumstance, don't tell anyone that I'm here.

- Young Master, I think Mr. Kim is right about this ...

- I understand you two. But let's talk about love stuffs later. If they know I'm here, they will be cautious. So, leave me in the dark and I want Bae Seung Yoo to confess his crime. Then we let So Eun decide what she will do.

- Alright, hyung. But there is one thing I don't understand. Why doctor Joo call you Young Master? Is it not the sick guy Bae Il Woo the Young Master?

Junho frowned when Myungsoo used the word "sick guy", but Myungsoo ignored. From the beginning, he did not like Bae Il Woo and he didn't understand why Junho had to worry about that guy so much.

- I will tell you later.

- Later! Later! How will I help you if I know nothing?

- Those things are not related to So Eun. It's not useful if you know it now.

Myungsoo kept silence a moment, trying to hold on a lot of things he wanted to ask.

- So what about you, Young Master? Will you stay here waiting our message?

- I will go to Kim Mansion too, not as Lee Junho but Useu.

- Useu? - Myungsoo and Jin Mo were surprised.

But Junho just smiled vaguely, didn't answer. Myungsoo wanted to say more, but Suzy was aproaching closer so he had to shut up. When the two got out the door, Junho turned to doctor Joo Jin Mo and said:

- What do you think about So Eun's Master?

- Do you have any idea, Young Master?

Junho nodded:

- Actually, when So Eun told me her story, I was almost sure that she's Mrs. Yoon. She never showed her real face so I supposed that it might be damaged in the fire. I don't know how she could escape from the fire but I guess she probably didn't know why her family had to die. That's why she raised So Eun, taught her everything to prepare for investigation.

- But there's a strange thing. Kim agassi looked like Mrs. Yoon, right? Was it possible that she's her daughter or her niece? If they have some relationship, why did Mrs. Yoon not tell Kim agassi but let her call Mrs. Yoon as Master?

- Well, I also thought of the same thing. It can be explained that she did not want So Eun to do something thoughtless because of hatred. If it's not her own revenge, perhaps she will think more wisely.

- Oh it makes sense - Jin Mo secretly sighed.

Junho noticed that. He patted on his arms:

- I know you owed Mr. Bae a lot, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. The most important thing to me is that So Eun is safe. That's all.

- You're very generous, Young Master.

Junho smiled but his face looked so sad.

- Are you worried about Il Woo young Master also?

- Yeah - Junho sighed softly - I just hope that this will end without hurting him.

- The one get hurt is you, not him. You don't have to...

- Well, sometimes it's hard to make a choice, doctor Joo. It's so hard indeed...

- Young Master, don't think too much. Let the fate decides.