Wait me, promise?

Magical Eunya Village

 

 

Snow suddenly stopped falling, making the air become icy cold. The eunya trees now only had dry branches with ice. The roofs and the walkways was covered by thick snow. Junho got up very early. Too much emotion spinning around inside his mind made him can not sleep. He stood in the balcony, overlooked the silent surrounding. Every corner and all the plants here had attached to him since childhood. Eventhough he said that this place had nothing to hold on to him, but deep down, Eunya Village seemed to be his flesh and blood because he had its pure blood. He looked toward the Soul Valley, where located the graves of his parents, his heart suddenly cramped.

Junho walked down the stairs to call So Eun to go with him but she was sitting in the living room waiting for him.

- Eunnie ah, why did you get up so early?

- I prepared some foods and wine. I thought that you certainly would visit your parents's grave before leaving.

- Thank you.

Junho just said so, but his eyes spoke more than words. So Eun smiled and grabbed his hand, said softly:

- Let's go.

Two stone tombs were built in the private land of the Bae family. Junho knelt down on the snow. He had so many things to say but he could not utter a word. He tried to imagine the faces of his father and mother from the drawings he had seen in the Bae Mansion, but it's useless. His heart choked. At least his parents had not seen bad things happening these days. Maybe it's so good for them.

Junho poured the wine down on snow. Hot alcohol melt a thin layer of snow, then frozed quickly. He suddenly felt a shudder. Things changed so fast and he's really hurt. So Eun placed a hand on his shoulder that made him back to reality. He took her hand and told her to kneel down beside him, and whispered:

- Father. Mother. I bring my future bride here. I hoped that you were relieved in heaven because I have found a great girl. I can not stay to see you often, but our hearts always here.

So Eun did the great bow. She promised in her heart that she certainly took care of Junho well and always be with him forever.

When Junho and So Eun was back the Weapons Workshops, they saw doctor Joo, Myungsoo and Suzy already were there. Seeing Junho, Suzy secretly wiped the tears still remaining on her cheek but could not hide her swollen eyes.

- Suzy, why did you cry so much? I told you that I would be fine, right? - Junho frowned, sternly said as he gently her cheeks. Suzy grabbed his hand, choked:

- Oppa, I ... it's just I could not sleep last night. I didn't cry much.

- Do you know that you make me worried if you're still like this? - He her hair softly and then sighed - you see, I have you, your onnie, Myungsoo, doctor Joo and father also. Do you think I will die?

- Please don't say that terrible word, oppa - Suzy sobbed - Alright, I'm fine. I will be better soon.

- Junho!

A warm deep voice raised behind them that made everyone turn back. It's Lee Sang who was taken by the Bae servants.

- Father! Are you alright? - Junho ran to him and grabbed his arm.

- I'm fine.

- Mr. Lee, you and your people please hurry to get out of here - One of the servants said - Agassi, young master told us to bring you back.

Those words made Myungsoo's blood boil. He stepped forward but Junho stopped him.

- Myungsoo, no need. It's good enough that everyone is fine - he turned to Suzy  and said softly - Suzy ah, follow them. Don't worry, huh? Take care yourself.

- You too, oppa - she paused and then hesitantly turned to look at Myungsoo.

So Eun understood her glance and said:

- Oppa, we should go inside to prepare.

Junho nodded and together with his father, they slowly got in the house.

After everyone left, Myungsoo and Suzy did not know what to say. A servant said impatiently:

- Agassi, we should go back now.

- Wait me a minute.

- So ppailli, agassi. Young master not allowed.

Myungsoo quietly stripped the green scarf on his neck, walked to Suzy and then lovingly wrapped around hers.

- Bae agassi, put it on. You are trembling.

- Oppa, you still call me agassi? - Suzy was a little sad. That made Myungsoo confused, not knowing what to say. She continued - I go. Take care.

Suzy pulled the scarf close to her neck, its warmth made her feel cozy. Although Myungsoo said nothing, she still knew the guy's mind. She looked at his face once again and then turned to walk away. Myungsoo stood dumbfoundedly there, his heart suddenly messed up. She was away from him but he had not said anything more to her. When the distance between them was quite long, Myungsoo ran after her, grabbed her hand and pulled her into his arms. Lost momentum, Suzy had barely understood what's happening until she found her face was close to his chest. He held her tightly and said:

- Suzy ah, I'm sorry. I don't know what to say in front of you. Well I ... I just ... I just wonder if you can wait me.

Suzy was smiling. Her heart thumped. This feeling she never ever had when she was with Junho. It's a kind of strange feeling that made her want to cry and to smile at the same time. Suzy just nodded softly.

- Promise? Wait for me definitely?

Suzy nodded again. She was afraid that if she uttered the words, she would cry. Her arms were around Myungsoo. She expected this moment would stop, forever.

- Agassi, we must go now.

Suzy stepped back and looked into the eyes of Myungsoo for a moment, then she toptoed and put a kiss on his cheek.

- I'm going, oppa.

She mumbled, then turned and ran away. He stood there, looking at her slender figure gradually disappeared. On her shoulder, the green scarf was flying.