Big Mistake

Magical Eunya Village

 

[Eunya Village ... the Bae Mansion]

 

The cold wind blew snow dust through the window of the room on the second floor which still lightened up.

Suddenly, the door opened and a lady in gorgeous dress entered.

- Yoon agassi, didn't you feel cold when standing there?

So Eun turned back, realizing who stood behind her was Hwang Jung Min. She closed the window.

Hwang Jung Min smiled and sat down at the table:

- Do you care about me? I thought that with the hatred in your heart, you also hated me.

- You're not the one who killed my parents. Moreover, me and Junho oppa determined to leave the past behind. We didn't do anything harmful to Eunya Village. Why do you have to do this? Aren't you afraid of retribution?

Hearing the word "retribution", Hwang Jung Min's face twisted with anger:

- How you dare to say that word? What do you mean?

- You really didn't know anything? - So Eun asked ironically - do you know why I'm here?

- Of course. My son invited you to come here to discuss about silk weaving and dyeing. Is there other reason?

So Eun coldly smiled and softly shook her head:

- Ani. I was forced to come here in my wedding day. Bae Il Woo colluded with Black Horse Gang to kidnap Madame Bae, and in exchange of the Old Lady's life, I came here with them.

- That's ...

So Eun went on to say:

- It was your son and Bae Seung Yoo who hired Black Horse Gang to ambush us on the way back to my home and Junho oppa fell down the abyss. Fortunately, thanks to the Paradise Valley's people, he's still alive. Your son and your lover hid all those things from you, right?

- You are lying.

- It's not all, second Lady. I'm sure Bae Seung Yoo didn't tell you that Junho oppa is the real Bae Il Woo. He is the real Grandson of the Bae family and the real young master of Eunya Village.

- You mean Lee Junho? - Hwang Jung Min exclaimed.

- Yes, it's him. Your lover asked doctor Joo to kill Junho oppa, but thanks to his compassion, he's finally alive. Is it the God's idea, isn't it, my Lady?

Hwang Jung Min's hands were shaking. So Eun stepped forward, looking straight into her eyes and said:

- You can unbelieve it, but it's true.

Hwang Jung Min's face was grey. She tried her best to calm down. Eventhough they did the bad things, Bae Il Woo still was her son and Bae Seung Yoo was his father.

- Yoon agassi, you're very good at telling story. Even if what you said is true, I think they must have their reason for it.

So Eun sighed, stepped back, sat down in the chair. Her face looked so tired.

- Mother, why are you here?

Both So Eun and Hwang Jung Min startled and turned to look. Bae Il Woo was standing at the door ever since. His face was pale. Perhaps the cold weather had negatively affects on his health. It looked like the snow herb was not effective yet.

- Il Woo ah.

Hwang Jung Min said awkwardly, while So Eun still sat at the table in silence. Seeing the unnatural appearance of his mother, Bae Il Woo looked at her and then So Eun, and finally exclaimed:

- Be back your room, mother. I have something to talk to So Eun.

- Alright, my dear. Did you take your medicine? It's cold, so do not be late.

- I know. Don't worry.

Hwang Jung Min hesitated a moment and then said:

- Il Woo ah, if you intend to convince this lady, it is useless. I ...

But Il Woo looked at her, his sharp eyes made her stop.

- So ... I go.

So Eun was astonished by her attitude. From an astute woman, she suddenly became a timid mother before Bae Il Woo. Perhaps she was too dependent and had a big illusion to her son.

- So Eun ah, did you think of what I said?

- Bae Il Woo, you forced me to come here. Do you think that I can think of what you said?

- I'm sorry, So Eun. I didn't want to do that. I had no other way...

- Really? You dare to collude with Black Horse Gang to kidnap your Grannie. Bae Il Woo, Bae Il Woo which I've known is not you. The one who is gentle and chilvarous is not you.

- So Eun, it's unfair to me. I've never grumbled anything eventhough I was always sick. Everything I did only for the Bae family and Eunya Village. But what I had? I'm not the real young master; my dear brother took away the one I love; the one I love wanted to kill my father for revenge. It's not my fault, right? Why do they want take away everything I have?

- Bae Il Woo, it's a big mistake. No one stripped of anything of you. Junho oppa was willing to leave Eunya Village even though he knew that he would die. He knew that your father killed my parents, asked people to kill him when he was less than a month, but he always tried his best to protect you. He begged me to forgive your father and I did. But you, look at what you've done to us.

- But why did you follow him? Obviously you met me first. I felt your feeling for me, why...

- Bae Il Woo, it is very funny, isn't it? I told you so many times that I just considered you as a friend. I told you that Junho oppa was the one I loved. I've never lied to you. You said you understood that ...

- But that's when I thought that Junho was dead ...

So Eun laughed in pain:

- Bae Il Woo, finally you spoke it out. Honestly you just want him to die, right?

Bae Il Woo sighed softly, he sadly looked at her:

- So Eun, you still don't understand my heart. I honestly do not want, but you force me to.

So Eun didn't get what he meant, she looked up at him in doubt. In a moment, she felt dizzy and then suddenly didn't know anything anymore.