Tears

Magical Eunya Village

 

So Eun was kneeling down at her Master's tomb, now was her mother. Her tears had stopped falling, but her heart was hurt so much. Living with her for 18 years but she didn't know she's her mother. Her hand touched the cold tombstone, on which her name had not been written up. So Eun softly whispered:

- Mother, I have found out who killed our family. I'm sorry that he ran away. But I will definitely force him to pay for his crime. Please bless me - she paused for a moment and then lowered her voice - and please bless him too.

So Eun stood up, quietly looked at her mother's grave a few seconds more and then was back to her room. Junho still remained unconscious. His eyes were bandaged. At the corner of his mouth, she could see some streaks of dried blood. As she came in, Myungsoo and Suzy stood up immediately. On the sad face of Suzy, the tears were still glistening.

- Onnie - Suzy walked over and grabbed her hand - your hand is so cold. Please take a break. Let us take care of him.

So Eun didn't look at Suzy, slightly pulled her hand back. Although this was not related to Suzy, she still could not face her without thinking of her father who killed her family.

- Onnie, I'm so sorry. I ... I ... - Suzy seemed about to cry. She understood So Eun attitude but did not know what to say to ease her pain.

- Suzy - Myungsoo pulled her back. He knew that whatever Suzy spoke now could not change So Eun's attitude. She was too tired to be able to overcome all this pain just for a moment - get out of here. Let her alone.

So Eun quietly approached the bed where Junho was lying. She took the wet towel to wipe the blood on his mouth and sat down. Layer of makeup on his face was peeling off, and this time she realised how languished he was. She touched his cheek, gently lifted a few hairs on his forehead. It turned out that he always quietly protected her, and tried his best to protect his hyung at the same time. It turned out that he was the real son of Bae Dong Gun, but he hid the truth. She remembered his words that living beside someone they loved was a big favor already even if it's short. She knew that he really loved her, worried about her, even in a short time, she was also fulfilled. Suddenly, she expected him to be like this forever, then she could be with him longer. If he woke up, he would leave her to be back to his fiancee. But then she shook her head and mad at herself.

"Oppa, please wake up. I don't know what to do now"

So Eun took his hand, pressed against her cheek. Tears of worry, sorrow and misery were falling down on his hand.

- Eunnie ah!

So Eun startled, said to herself, "Why am I dreaming while awake?"

- Eunnie ah!

She's not dreaming. Clearly, he was calling her name, although very softly. She happily exclaimed:

- Oppa!

Junho squeezed her hand instead of the answer:

- Are you ... alright?

So Eun softly nodded. She felt his hand squeeze hers more tightly. He hardly said:

- I'm sorry. I could not tell you earlier. Are you ...are you mad at me?

So Eun shook her head. She couldn't spoke because she was quietly crying and she didn't want him to know. But he raised his hand to find her face. So Eun secretly wiped her tears and then leaned forward to rest her face on his palm.

- Do not cry, Eunnie ah. I feel hurt when you're crying, you know?

His voice was so weak and then he was unconscious again. So Eun shook his hand in panic:

- Oppa! Oppa!

But he did not answer her. So Eun rushed out of the room and she saw Suzy and Myungsoo still stood outside.

- Find doctor Joo, ppalli. He fainted again.

After checking Junho, Joo Jin Mo looked so worried. So Eun noticed his strange face, hastily asked:

- Doctor Joo, how is he? Not good?

Joo Jin Mo sighed softly:

- There's not any toxic in his body, don't worry. It's just ...

- Yes?

- Young Master left Eunya Village for a long time, I'm afraid that his health is not good. He has pure blood of Eunya Village, but had no soul tree. If we didn't take him back to the Village as soon as possible, I'm afraid that ...

- If so, we have to go now. Myungsoo, prepare the car ppailli - She turned to Suzy after Myungsoo rushed out of the room - Suzy, we need you to go with us.

- Agassi, are you worried that Bae Seung Yoon would not let young master come in?

- Yes - So Eun nodded - I think we'll get in through the secret path to the Village. Last time, Junho oppa told me the way. Suzy follow the main entrance to attract their attention then you, Myungsoo and me have a chance to take him through the forest. Do you understand?

- Yes, I do. Anything else, agassi?

- Lee senior and your family. I almost forgot. Kim butler, tell our people sending message to him. I hope it works. I think with the bad health condition, Il Woo and his father did not dare to move fast.

- I see. I will do it now.

Kim Tae Young hurried away. Joo Jin Mo secretly admired her intelligence and thoughtfulness. In spite of her young age, perhaps she had to take responsibility of the Mansion too soon, then she also got a lot of experiences.

- Doctor Joo, do not worry too much. We just should be careful anyway.

- Agassi, you're so thoughtful. I will make some more drugs for young master and then we go.

- Yeah, thanks for your help.

Left alone, So Eun sat down at the table, writing some important things needed to be done in the time she was absent. A lot of works had to be resolved, especially while they just opened some new counters in Red River Town. But she had no choice. Junho's health was the most thing she cared about now.

She called Mrs. Kim to come and shortly told her what she had to do and gave her the notes she just wrote. After Mrs. Kim left with thorough understanding, she approached Junho who was still in a coma, gently took his hand:

- Oppa, you must be fine. Our revenge will definitely be paid once and for all.