Jealous

Magical Eunya Village

 

 

The carriage was prepared already for Myungsoo but he still delayed just to say goodbye to So Eun. Just met her again in a few hour, he could not leave if not seeing her once. Thinking of her beautiful face and bright smile suddenly made him fluttered.

But at that moment, a servant rushed in and called him:

- Young master!

Myungsoo turned back, slightly frowned:

- What's up?

- There's a charming prince visiting our master. He's waiting at the Gate.

- So there's nothing to stir up. Let me see.

Myungsoo walked fast to the Gate. A charming prince. Those words made him feel uncomfortable. She just came home and an young man appeared right the next day. Was he the man who made her sad? From a distance, he saw a guy and a middle-aged man standing beside him. Their posture showed that they were not trivial. Indeed, as the servant said, the prince was charming and handsome. Myungsoo even felt more and more frustrating.

- Misters...

- Oh, sorry but may I ask who I am talking to?

The servant quickly answered before Myungsoo could say a word:

- He is our young master Kim.

- Well, pleased to meet you, Mr. Kim. Is So Eun at home now?

"How dare he call my noona name like that", Myungsoo grunted. But as a courtesy, he quietly replied:

- Our Mistress is home now. May I ask who I'm speaking to ...?

- Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm Bae Il Woo and here is .... - Il Woo paused for a moment, and then continued - here is my samchon, Bae Seung Yoo.

- Bae senior, Mr. Bae, please come in!

After finishing his words, Myungsoo coldly went straight into the gate, let servant lead the way for the guests. He got in the Hall and saw So Eun discussing excitedly with his father.

- Noona ...

- How can you call agassi like that? - Kim Tae Young frowned and said in a serious voice.

- It's alright, Kim butler. Why are you still here?

- There's someone coming to see you outside.

- Who is it? - So Eun asked curiously.

- An young guy with a middle-aged man...

So Eun stood up quickly. Two images immediately appeared in her mind. It might be Junho and Lee Sang samchon. She rushed out the door but Myungsoo grabbed her hand to stop her.

- Agassi, why are you so impatient like that? Our servant is leading the way for them. Don't worry.

So Eun was surprised by his attitude, but she restrained herself, nodded and sat down.

- Please! Our mistress is inside.

Two tall figures entered. At that moment, her heart was down because of disappointment, then probably realized that it's so rude, she gave a wry smile and stood up:

- Bae senior! Il Woo!

Myungsoo watched carefully her expression and realised that these two men were not the ones his noona wanted to see. This meant that Bae Il Woo was just a normal guest. Thought so, he felt relieved and went out in front of So Eun, he said:

- Agassi, I have to go.

- Yes, it's not early now. Send messages to me everyday, huh?

- Of course, agassi. Bae senior, Mr. Bae. I'm going now.

Il Woo saw So Eun escorting the young guy to the door and gently patted his back with full of careness, he wondered what relationship between the two.

- Let me introduce. He is our butler Kim Tae Young. Here's Bae Seung Yoo senior, the second master of the Bae family from Eunya Village. And this is Bae Il Woo, young Master of Eunya Village.

Kim Tae Young litghtly bowed. He could see that they were very important persons of Eunya Village. Then he politely invited the guests to sit and prepared tea by himself.

- Il Woo, why are you here in a sudden?

- Well, we came here this time, partly want to see you and the other reason is  we want to talk about doing business with you.

- Business? - So Eun was surprised, she did not understand how Eunya Village related to silk production. But she continued gently - it sounds good, Il Woo ah. But you are must be tired in a long journey, so you should rest a bit before we discuss those things.

Since coming, Bae Seung Yoo didn't say a word. He just smiled in courtesy. Now he spoke up:

- Please arranged for us, Kim agassi. We're so sorry to come here in a sudden. Do you mind anyway?

- You're too polite to say that, Bae senior. When I was in Eunya Village, your people treated me very well. Now of course we must return for your kindness somehow. Mrs. Kim!

The loyal woman stepped out from behind the curtain as if she was waiting her command.

- Please Bae senior and Mr. Bae for me - she turned to Bae Seung Yoo and Bae Il Woo, she continued - if you need anything, please ask her right away. I will see you at lunch. Please!

So Eun raised her hand to invite. Bae Seung Yoo nodded and quickly followed Mrs. Kim to the door.

Il Woo approached So Eun and gently asked:

- How are you, So Eun? Your face looks not good.

- I'm fine, Il Woo ah. Just too many works to worry, that's all. What's about you? How was your trip? It's a long way in a very cold weather...

- I'm fine. Samchon was always with me so...

- Samchon? You haven't accept him as your father?

Il Woo sighed, his face hardened that made So Eun felt sorry, she whispered:

- I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything. I'm glad that your health is better now. Follow me, I will walk you to your room.

Il Woo walked slowly beside So Eun. He never thought that he had a chance like this, when he could be with her in her home. Looking at her elegant mansion, he could not help but admired So Eun. A young lady like her had to take on such a large mansion but still was respected by the people. She was very talented indeed.

- Well, it's very beautiful and peaceful here. I wish I could live here forever with you.

So Eun was confused by his words but before she could talk, he continued:

- So Eun ah, we really miss you. Suzy, Grannie and... me. That's why I left all the works to Junho and came here to find you.

So Eun heart was throbbing. She tried to keep a calm face and asked:

- How is Mr. Lee?

Il Woo turned to stare at her, but her face did not express any emotion, he replied:

- He's fine. He was sick for a few days but he's alright now.

So Eun felt her heart throbbing again. Why did he get sick? How was he now? She really wanted to ask but finally she kept silence.

- Il Woo ah, your room is here. Get in and rest. See you at lunch.

- So Eun ah - Il Woo held her hand when she had just turned to go - you do not welcome us here, do you?

- Why do you say that? I'm just tired because of working ... Are you mad at me?

- How can I be mad at you? - Il Woo looked into her eyes gently - I just want to tell you one thing. Don't be pressured by my feelings for you. I just want you to feel it, that's all.

- Il Woo ah, I understood. I'm going now. We'll talk about this later.

So Eun smiled and then pulled her hand out of his, she turned to walk away. Il Woo watched her and felt a little bitter. Obviously she was not really happy to see him here. Obviously she still had Junho in her heart. She thought that she could hide it?

Paboo, So Eun ah. But wait and see, you certainly loved me one day.

Il Woo clenched his fist. Certainly so.