Unusual Dream

Magical Eunya Village

 

Junho vaguely woke up. He felt like he had gone through a long sleep. In that sleep, he found himself together with So Eun. She gently approached him, smiled at him and kissed him ... Junho rubbed his eyes to be wide awake. Perhaps he missed her immensely then he dreamed an unusual dream. He was mad at himself. He always respected her, how could he have such a bad dream?

Junho opened his eyes. He found himself lying in a lovely room, seemed to belong a girl because the layout was very feminine and colorful. It had to be an young lady. Suddenly he realized that he wore nothing except a thin blanket. He was panic to turn aside and his heart almost stopped beating because of shock.

It's So Eun who was sleeping beside him. Her long hair covered up her white smooth bare shoulder. She rested her head on one hand and the other hand held its elbow. Her fingers were pretty and perfect. Junho softly leaned towards her, very quietly so as not to wake her up. Probably what he had experienced was not a dream. He watched her in a peace sleeping. Why were she and him here? Why did she and him ...? He could not explain it and just waited for her to wake up. He allowed himself to completely relax, just focus on watching her.

So Eun suddenly opened her eyes. When she saw his face and his staring eyes, she hastily closed her eyes again. Her cheeks were flushed and unconsciously, she pulled the blanket to obscure her face.

- Eunnie ah!

She bit her lip and did not answer. This was really an awkward situation. When doing so, she only thought of only one thing: how to save Junho's life. But now she did not know how to face him.

Junho understood what she was thinking. He quietly smiled and gently said:

- If you don't pull down the blanket, I will.

- You dare ...

- Why not? How can a wife prohibit her husband to do so?

- Who is your wife? You ... you...

Junho softly smiled and pulled the edge of the blanket down but her hand still clutched it tightly. Junho suddenly cried. He put his hand on his chest and his face twisted in pain.

- Oppa! Are you alright? - So Eun hastily emerged from the blanket, raised her hand to touch his face and asked anxiously.

He grinned and grabbed her hand:

- I know that it works.

So Eun now had known to be fooled, trying to pull her hand out but he didn't let it go. He held her hand on his chest. His face was back to be serious.

- I'm sorry, Eunnie ah. Even if I did not understand what happened, but I'm sure that you did it for my sake. Therefore, don't be ashamed. Tell me how did you find me? The last thing I saw was that Il Woo hyung coming to rescue you from the Black Horse Gang.

So Eun summed off everything for him. When she mentioned the book of Hyorin's Granpa, her face flushed again. Junho caressed her cheek and tenderly said:

- Thank you, Eunnie. You suffered a lot because of me. Look, you're much thinner.

So Eun shook her head:

- It's nothing compared to your life. From now on, you do not need to depend on Eunya Village. We 're going back to the Kim Mansion and enjoy our peaceful lives there. Do you think?

- Of course I'd love to. I want to live wherever you want - he got closer to her, holding her in his arms - Eunnie ah, thank you. Thank you for loving me.

She sighed softly, rubbing her head against his chest. He hugged her a little more tightly and then softly whispered:

- Eunnie ah, I really love you. Love you more than my life.

- No, I don't allow you to love me more than your life. Promise me, oppa. You never leave me again even if to die. Ne?

Junho could see tears in her eyes. He was deeply touched. He did not answer but bent down and pressed his lips on hers passionately...

...

- So it works effectively, right? Jade ah, you looked not bad when you're awake. Ha ha ha ...

The carefree laughter of the old man made So Eun flush. She did not want to talk about this in front of Hyorin and Jae Bum. Junho grabbed her hand and then turned to look at the old man, politely said:

- Thank you so much for your kindness, senior. Thank you agassi and Mr. Yoon. Without you, I certainly was a frozen corpse.

- Jade oppa - Hyorin suddenly remembered, she pulled out a purple silk handkerchief and gave it to Junho - I'm sorry. I borrowed it to learn the embroidery style.

- Not only embroidery style but also the word Yoon, right? - So Eun glanced at Jae Bum and laughed that made Hyorin and Jae Bum a little embarrassed.

- Well, do not need to be so shy, kids. I also know this day will come soon - the old man seemed to be serious - I just need ...

- Just need fresh pinky fish, grilled with cinnamon flavor, right Granpa?

- How can you say that, kid? I'm not fond of eating like that huh? But seriously Hyorin ah, your pinky fish dishes is the best. Jae Bum, you say, is it right?

- Granpa, you and Hyorin are here, how dare I say otherwise?

Jae Bum witty replied and all bursted out laughing. Hyorin stood up and got more grilled pinky fish for everyone. Cozy atmosphere made both So Eun and Junho feel peaceful and happy. Both seemed not want to farewell these lovely people.

- You can not stay more?

So Eun smiled and was moved by the old man's hospitality, she softly said:

- I had left a few days before. I'm afraid that my family was worried about me. Senior, we will visit you sometimes.

- All right. Promise? Jade ah, I wait you to come here to drink with me.

- Yes, senior. I will.

- Call me Granpa. Don't be too polite. I don't like it.

- Well, it's our pleasures, Granpa!

So Eun turned to Hyorin with a smile:

- Hyorin ah, you love embroidery right? You know, our business is silk weaving. We just make some embroidery products as an order. Because our silk quality is premium, it's not easy to make embroidery on it. But I think you've got talent. So if you like, you can do embroidery for us.

- Oh, noona, you have an eye. Hyorin is the best in our valley. She got the highest prize every year.

- Onnie, do you think that I can do it?

- Gureom. So it's a deal? Our people will deliver silks to you. Sometimes the customers give us their patterns but the others may ask us to design for them. It's much better if you ask other girls who are as good as you to help. Group working is the effective way.

- Noona, you're very smart and good in doing business - Jae Bum admired - Actually, I never thought that a fragile beauty like you could do great things.

Junho was a bit displeased with the excessive admiration of Jae Bum. He stood up and turned to the old man:

- Well, not early anymore. Granpa, we should go now. See you soon.

When Hyorin and Jae Bum were only small dots down in the valley, they still stood there, waving hands. Junho was quiet abnormally but So Eun smiled all the time. He said with displease:

- Are you too happy as that guy admired you, huh?

- Oppa, are you jealous?

So Eun looked at him, giggling. He turned away and still frowned:

- If so?

- Then I'm happy.

So Eun replied and then paid no attention to his attitude anymore, she leaned on him and closed her eyes. The sound of hooves and tiredness made So Eun fast asleep. Junho slowed the horse and untied the ribbon on her waist, tied her tightly to him to keep her from falling.

With an arm around her, Junho rode full speed toward the river.