A Heartbreaking Truth

Magical Eunya Village

 

- Jung Min ah - Bae Seung Yoo affectionately called her name.

The beautiful lady sat down on the chair beside Bae Seung Yoo standing, gently her hair a bit loose around her beautiful face, and asked:

- Is there any news about that lady?

- Our people reported that these days that lady was back and forth a few silk shops, taking notes, discussing the sale as normal. She even went to silk dyeing factory. It seemed that she was professional and very good at silk dyeing technique.

Hwang Jung Min pensively thought in silence and then she said:

- We still do not know about her status. When you came to the woodhouse that day, you did not really see anything suspicious?

So Eun turned to look at Junho. It turned out that the man entering woodhouse that day was Bae Seung Yoo. If so, his intention was not trivial. He just pretended to research medical to cover Villagers eyes. So Eun hands suddenly cooled, causing Junho gently caressed her hand.

- I honestly did not find anything strange. As you said, she immediately followed Nine to the woodhouse right from the Gate. Along the way, she just stopped to talk to Il Woo, Suzy and Lee Junho. Back then, they just met at the first time so nothing worth to say about it. When I got in the woodhouse, she's asleep. The bag she carried with just contained her clothes.

- You did not searched her body?

So Eun suddenly felt the goose bumps because of the question Hwang Jung Min just blurted out. Junho hands were stiff as if he wanted to jump out and punch to that woman face.

- What did you just say? She ... she ...only wore thin dress. It's nothing to search...

- Well - The second lady frowned. Her face was still beautiful but ruthless at the same time. The transformation that made Junho and So Eun shudder - what if she had something fishy about her status on her body? Alright. Your people continue to monitor her for me. As she said, after leaving Silky Town, she will come to Green River Town. Must follow her.

- Green River is also the silk production town, isn't it? Do you still think she's so suspicious?

- You must be blind because of her beauty, right? In the past, Mrs. Yoon also was the one who made you die for, wasn't she?

- I always have you in my heart, Jung Min ah. Why could you say such harsh words? - Bae Seung Yoo grabbed her hands. His eyes obviously were very truthful, but she flicked his hand, still frowned and frustrated:

- Alright, alright, do not say nonsense. She and Mrs. Yoon as like as two peas. Obviously there is some relationship between them. She also came to the festival, just like Mrs. Yoon; also was choosen as Great Beauty. But you still do not find it strange.

- It is true that she looks like Mrs. Yoon, but her charisma is outstanding. Mrs. Yoon could not compare to her. Don't be affected by the prejudice of the old days. You must think of Il Woo. He loved her so much. If he knows you doing something bad to that lady, he will be angry at you for life.

Listening to Bae Seung Yoo words about Il Woo feelings for So Eun, Junho suddenly loosed his hand holding hers. So Eun looked at him but there was no chance to explain.

- Il Woo was not your son only. I gave birth to him, how do I not care about my child's love?

So Eun and Junho again nearly cried out loud. The cabinet where the two were hiding was cracking, but fortunately, just as the lady got up. The chair she was sitting slided on the wooden floor, also made a sound.

- But we can not be subjective. If she really related to Yoon family and came here to find something, we can not let Il Woo love and marry her.

- Well, I understand. More careful the better. But you do not let Il Woo be discouraged. His health this time is better. If love makes him depressed, our efforts will become meaningless.

Hwang Jung Min sighed. She rested her whole body against Bae Seung Yoo. Now she looked so weak and tender:

- I only have Il Woo. If something happen to him, I rather die.

- Not only Il Woo. You have me, remember. I will definitely take care of you.

- I believe you. But you still have Han Sung Ri and Suzy. How do you care for me? But I don't ask too much. Having Il Woo is enough.

Bae Seung Yoo embraced the lady and said:

- I'm so sorry.

- You're not happier than me. For many years, both of us did not dare to tell Il Woo the truth. You were hurt as much as I was. I knew that, Seung Yoo.

- Do not worry, Jung Min ah. Il Woo will be fine. We went a long way, certainly the Lord will help us. Then everything will be fine. At the right time, we will properly become a family. You'll see.

Hwang Jung Min nodded, then forced a smile:

- Well, we should go back. Do not leave a trace. I'm ahead.

- Please stay with me a little bit more - Bae Seung Yoo grabbed her hands.

- I can't.

Hwang Jung Min definitively shook her head and walked to the fireplace. In a moment, she dissapeared in the basement. Bae Seung Yoo watched behind her for a moment and then sighed softly, returning to replace the new candle and then also disappeared into the tunnel.

The room was back to dark but Junho and So Eun were still sitting in the cabinet. It looked like the secrets that they had heard making both in the moment could not absorb.

Finally, when everything was quiet again, no any suspicious noises, Junho pushed off the wings of cabinet and stepped out. So Eun realized his strange silence, but she just quietly followed him. Junho turned back, still avoiding her eyes in the dark, whispered softly:

- You should exit the house following the way you've entered, huh? I will see you at the inn tonight. Go ahead.

So Eun knew that it's useless to ask him now about his attitude. She could wait until the night, so she nodded and immediately walked toward the rear door. When So Eun reached the corridor, she paused a moment, hoping he would call her. But Junho still was quiet scarily behind. Her heart was throbbing slightly, but then she explicitly opened the door and jumped out to the darkness.