Eunya Village

Magical Eunya Village

 

Fall did indeed come to Eunya Village. The purple flowers transformed the Village to a such fairyland. On the main roads in the Village, the pilgrims gathered here and there because these days took place the most important and exciting activities of the Eunya Festival.

In the cheerful and busy scene, nothing special could make people bother apart from the crowded stalls, the sound of musical instruments and singing groups. But suddenly almost people's eyes paid attention to the Village Gate at the moment. From the big road leading to the Gate, an eighteen-year old girl stepped into the light.

She wore a purple long dress that made of a kind of excellent soft silk, the typical purple color of eunya. But the color of her dress even more beautiful than the petals of blooming eunya on the trees above. Her long hair let loose on her shoulder, simply tied with a thin ribbon. She also tied around her waist with a similar one. Every step she walked, her hair and the ribbons waving in the breeze like clouds. She smiled shyly and blushed a little when realized all eyes watching her.

- Agassi, please stop for a moment.

A middle-aged man dressed in a long clothes stood in front of her and lightly bow. It seems that he was quite a dignitary of this place. She was smiling, replied with  respect:

- Ajussi, may I ask you that is there any unoccupied room for me to stay tonight?

The middle-aged man surprisedly asked:

- So my young lady does not come here to join the Festival?

- Festival? - She rolled her eyes and asked, but then politely said - I'm sorry that I do not know about the Festival, just passed by your place. Please I need your help.

The middle-aged man smiled:

- It's alright. This is the festive season in our Village so I must say that there's no room left now. But if my young lady just stay only one night, I can arrange a place but...

- Please keep saying, senior.

- You look like a princess, my young lady. If we let you stay in this place, I'm afraid that it will destroy the renowned hospitality of our Village.

- Senior, you're too polite. I'm late in the holiday season, of course I did not dare to ask you more. Just one night, please let me stay.

- You have an opened heart, my young lady. So if you don't mind, I will ask someone to show your way to the woodhouse. It's on the outskirts of the Village.

- Gomawo ajussi.

The middle-aged man waved his hand to call a servant nearby, who was staring at the beautiful fairy:

- Why are you still standing there, Nine? Take this lady to the woodhouse and arrange a decent place for her, you hear me?

The servant named Nine stuttered something in his throat, his face radiant as the honor to go with her. He held out his hand, bending to invite her to follow him. He looked so cocky while the other servants envied. The lovely fairy bowed to middle-aged man and followed Nine. She also gently nodded her head to say hello to the people around, who was stopping everything to watch her. Behind her, they nonstop wispered:

- My Lord, how beautiful she is.

- Wow, she looks like a fairy.

- Look at the dress she is wearing. Beautiful but too luxurious.

Facing with those praises, her face looked still very modest, that made the people around love her more.

- Agassi, please stop.

A deep bass voice spoke from behind that startled the girl and she looked back. In front of her was a handsome young man, wearing a white pearl gown. In the twillight, he looked so glorious. He held a short sword in one hand, which its shell was carved sophisticated and encrusted with jewels. But above all luxurious appearance, his delicate face could overshadow all the other guys around. Only one strange thing was that his face was so pale. Hanging behind him was a little girl, about fifteen years old, with two thick braids. She dressed in a blue soft clothes. Her cheeks color like a peach and her dark eyes were in almond shape. The older girl smiled at the very pretty little girl.

- Onnie - she boldly walked forward and grinned at the older girl. Her voice sounded like a bell in the wind, super cute.

- Agassi!

She turned and looked at the young man who was still waiting patiently for her answer.

- Sorry, you called me? This little girl too adorable so ...  

- No problem. I heard from Lee senior that you would stay in the woodhouse, so I would like to say a few words to you, my lady. My name is Il Woo, Bae Il Woo.

- Oh, my pleasure. My name is So Eun, Kim So Eun.