Chapter 59

The Unknown Princess

 

YOUR POV

'We'll be leaving tomorrow morning'

W-wait.. Were are they going?

"We'll be moving on States tomorrow and I dont know if were still going back. My grand father is sick. And as the only daughter on our family, I need to do my responsibility. And that is to manage our Company. Look, I really don't want to go, but I can't do anything about it" I can see the tears forming on her eyes.

So as her bestfriend, I set aside first the bikes that were holding as we both sat down on the nearest bench.

"Mimi, I can understand you. But I thought your Company is here at Seoul? In fact, it's just a few blocks away from our Company right?"

"Yes, but I'll be managing our main office" I can see her tears fell, but she wiped it off right away.

'Tsk! She's trying to be strong~'

"Mimi, It's okay. I can understand you. We can still see each other! Remember? Your Company is one of our business partners, same as them! So no need to worry okay?" I flashed a warm smile as I squeezed her hands.

"Yeah~ Thanks HyunA! Hmm, can I ask for a favor?"

"Go ahead~"

"Please don't tell it to them, especially to Kai"

'Uh-oh.. I can't promise that Mimi -_-'

"But why? You're supposed to tell it to them too, especially to Kai because HE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND"

'I can feel her hesitations. She might be scared'

"I'm scared of losing him" Tears fell again from her eyes.

"Mimi, I know for sure he'll understand you"

"But HyunA, you know how much I love him right?

"I know, but still he needs to know it. Tell it to them Mimi, they are also your friends. Do you think they won't get mad at you if you didn't informed them? Think about their feelings too! And think about Kai, do you want him to hate you for the rest of his life just because of that? Of course you won't! If I were on their situation, I will also feel the same way" I said as a matter of fact.

"But I'm scared that I might change my mind because of him"

"Mimi~ Whatever happens, you know that in the end, you'll still be leaving! Mimi, I know he can understand you. He's your boyfriend!! And as a matter of fact, he's supposed to be the first one to know that you're leaving!"

"Pssh~ So you're telling me to prioritized my boyfriend than my bestfriend?! Tss~"

"Nah!! That's not what I mean by that! Ahmft!! I will miss you Mimi~"

'Uh-oh.. I can feel the tears treathening on my eyes~'

"I will surely miss you HyunA! I'm so glad that I found someone like you!! Thanks for everything HyunA!" She then pulled me into a hug and I can feel her cries.

'Nah~ I didn't mean to make her cry!!'

"Aissh~ Don't make me cry Mimi!!" But instead of complaining, I just hug her back and let my tears to fall.

'Aigoo! But I will surely miss her! :('

"I love you HyunA! I will definitely miss you!! But promise me, you will marry Lu Han in the end huh?"

And because of that, I accidentally pushed her away from me!

'Uh-oh, I didn't mean it~'

"Yah!! Don't change the topic!! Aissh~" I pouted.

"Tss~ I know you will loved too!" She retorted as she wiped off her tears.

"It won't happen Mimi! I can't promise you that~" I put my heqd down.

"It won't happen huh? I know he still loves you! Tell me, what have you talked about last time when were all looking for you during the party? You're together that time right?" She raised one brow.

'Seriously?! How did she knew it? Don't tell me she's----'

"H-how did you---"

She cut me off and says;

"How did I know? I can feel it, and it's pretty obvious that you're together because the two of you are the only ones missing that time! So what is it huh?" She smirked.

"Mimi?!! Are you stalking me?!!" I suspiciously asked.

"Duh?! Do I look like your stalker?! I don't need to do that just to get some information about you, because I've known you guys more than you thought" She proudly said.

"Hmm, mimi~~"

'Oh my?! What to do?!!'

"You're going to tell it to me or you're gonna tell it to me?!" She crossed her arms over her chest and look at me suspiciously.

O_O

"Seriously?! You have been infected by EunJae's virus?! Oh please~ Bring back my bestfriend! Tsk!!" Sarcastic me.

"What is it HyunA?!!"

"Okay fine!!! I'll tell it to you!! But please lessen your voice!!!" I retorted.

"Then spill it!!!!"

"He.. Aisshh.. Lu Han.. Kissed me and... Aisshh.. I kissed him back!!!!"

Oh my gosh!!! I almost yelled!! Good thing there's no people around.

But as I look at Mimi, I don't know what's with her expressions. Maybe she was surprised.

But it surprised me when she cupped her face and began to scream like a fan girl!!! O_O

"OMG!!!!! HYUNA!!!!! IS THAT FOR REAL?!!! OH EM!!!!! HYUNAAAAA!!!!! TELL ME HOW DID IT HAPPEN PLEASE~~~~~ OH MY GEE!! YOU DIDN'T KNOW HOW YOU MADE ME FEEL HAPPY JUST NOW!!! OH PLEASE!!!!" She began shaking me while holding my shoulders.

Seriously?! Is this Park Sun Mi?! She looks like a fan girl who have met her bias personally!!

'I'd never thought she had this side of hers :)'

"HyunA!!! Please~~ Tell me what really happened!!!!" And she showed her aegyo.

'Aisshh~ Seriously?! What happened to Mimi?!'

"Sun Mi~ Please calm down first!!" I watched her spazzing in front of me while screaming inside.

"Ehem! Ehem! Okay, I'm back to normal! Go ahead~ Spill iiiiiiit!!!!!"

"Aissh~ Seriously?! You're insisting that I'm a crazy girl, yet you're crazier than me when your butterflies began to strikes!! Tsk!"

"Aissh~ Whatever! Go ahead! Promise, I'll keep calm" She flashed a mischievous grin.

"Aissh~ Okay. Hmm, that time I noticed that he really wants to talk to me. He keeps on asking me if I still love him. I'm worried that the others might hear us. So just to stop him, I dragged him all the way to Roof the Top. I honestly don't know what happened to me that time, I just found myself yelling at him. Maybe because I can't take it anymore. I told him to stop what we have right now because I'm hurting so much. So while I'm throwing all my heart aches to him, he didn't let me finished my words as he pulled me and kissed me on the lips. I'm struggling at first, but in the end, I found myself kissing him back! Aigoo!! Mimi!!! That was just accident!!" *facepalm*

"Tsk. You just proved to him that you're lying! HyunA, I know what you really feels for him. And I know that you know he doesn't have any feelings for that so-called 'FIANCEE' of him! If you truly loves him, tell it to him! Don't let your mind control your heart!"

"I know Mimi, but in the end I will only left hurt. Yes I love him! And I still love him! But knowing the fact that he's already engaged to somebody, it really hurts me a lot Mimi!"

"HyunA~ Lu Han loves you so much. And you know it right? Let it out HyunA. You should follow your heart, and not what your mind is saying. If you love each other, then go for it! You can't fool your heart HyunA. Honestly, you're making things complicated for the two of you! I don't want to see you acting cold towards each other! And in fact, you're not going to feel this way only if you follow your heart! Wake up HyunA! It's not yet the end! Stop fooling your heart!!! To be honest, the problem is with you!!!"

"I know Mimi, but it's for our best"

"You're making things worst HyunA!!"

"I don't want to cause trouble anymore!! They going to get married soon, and if we continue this, I will only left hurt!"

"Didn't you know that he's hurting the most? Aisshh.. Okay, if that's want you want. But please be happy okay?"

"Okay~"

"Aissh~ Go ahead. Let it out! Don't keep those tears from falling. I know I hurt you with my words, but I'm just being honest with you because you are my bestfriend. HyunA, you can cry if you want. I'm just here to listen. You can cry on my shoulders. You can also use my shirt if you want!" She winked at me.

I'm laughing. But deep inside, want to cry. So instead of complaining, I pulled her into a hug and that's the only time that I burst out. I finally let out the tears that are treathening on my eyes. It's so hard to bear anymore. I know she's right. All the things that she said is right. The problem is with me! But can you blame me if that's what my mind says?! To distance myself so that I won't cause trouble. Because honestly, I'm always the one causing troubles.

"Shh~ It's okay HyunA. Everything will be alright~"

"Thanks Mimi~"

Suddenly, someone offered a handkerchief causing me stop from crying. And as I look up, my eyes widened as I immediately pulled away from Sun Mi. I was about to wiped my tears right away, but then he stopped me as he slipped his handkerchief on my hands.

"L-lu H-han??!!!" Sun Mi blurt out.

"Yah! Babe~ What did you do to her?! Aisshh.. Noona~ Are you okay? Is there something that hurts?" Kai worriedly asked.

"Ahmft! I'm just trying to comfort her!" I heard Sun Mi complained from behind.

"Hmm, yeah~ It's nothing Kai. Don't worry, I'm fine :)"

"Hmm, okay~ If you say so. Smile now okay?" He flashed a warm smile while patting my head.

"Okay~" I flashed a warm smile.

He then slowly stood up and walk towards his beloved girlfriend. Lovers quarrel again? :)

"You're jealous aren't you?" - Kai

"And who told you that I'm jealous with my bestfriend?!' - Sun Mi

"Gotcha!! Hahah.. You're so cute when you're jealous!!" - Kai pinched her nose.

"Arrgggh!!! I said I'm not!!" - Sun Mi

"Yes you are~~" - Kai

"I said NO!!" - Sun Mi

"I said YES!!!" - Kai

'Hahaha.. They're so cute when they're fighting! Haha.. so sweet~'

While the lovers are busy to their sweet lovers quarrel, he suddenly speak up causing to look at him.

"I'm sorry~" He said while his hands on his pocket, not sparing any looks.

"Sorry for what?"

"For everything"

I just smiled. But I didn't manage to say a word when Sun Mi grabbed my hands and yanked me to... Ah! I guess were going back! :)

"Hey! Where are we going?"

"Maybe going back to our picnic!"

'See? I'm right :)'

"What about your boyfriend?"

"Don't worry about them! They can walk on their own~" Sun Mi said as she points on our back.

"Oh I see~ By the way? Have you already tell him?"

"Maybe later~"

I can see EunJae from afar. Good thing she came! Suddenly, Joon already came together with... Minji?!

"Ah okay. W-wait--- WHAT DID YOU SAY?!! YOU FETCHED HER AT THEIR HOUSE?!!!" - Kris

"Yeah~ I asked him to do that as a favor because there's something wrong with my car. And I can't borrow my dad's car because he's using it" - MinJi

So I joined their conversation from afar and say;

"Is that for real Ji?"

I fastened my pace as I sat beside them.

"What take you so long girls?" Kris asked.

"Sorry Kris! We enjoyed playing the bike!" Sun Mi replied as she flashed a warm smile.

Suddenly, Lu Han walk towards Kris and it surprised me when he approached him.

"Can we talk?"

Without hesitations, Kris hurriedly stood up and followed him from the back.

As I'm watching them walking away, someone tapped my shoulders from the back causing me to turn around.

"Let them handle it" Kai flashed a smile.

"Hmm, by the way babe, what's with today?" Kai asked causing Sun Mi to look at me.

I smiled at her as I motioned her to tell him the truth.

"Hmm, babe! Can we buy some ice cream?" Sun Mi asked.

And without hesitation, her beloved boyfriend reached out for her hand as they both walk away from us.

'I hope everything will be alright after this'

"Hyunn--- I mean, HyunA!! What's the occassion today?" Suho asked.

"Ah! Yeah! I'm supposed to ask that too! What's with today?" MinJi asked.

"Hmm, I guess it's much better if you ask the one who invited us~" I said as I took the basket that Sun Mi brought.

"Wow!! Guys~ Look at this!! I guess this is too much for us!!" I exclaimed causing them to gather around.

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice coming our way.

"Whaaaa~~ Steamed buns~~ I can feel you~~~"

Oh well! That was Xiumin! He's so cute!!! >.<

"Whaa~ HyunA!! Steamed buns please~~~" Xiumin hurriedly grab the basket and took one pack if Steamed Buns.

'Aigoo!! He's so cute!! ><'

"Hahah. That's enough for us HyunA. Just look at that guy!" Suho said while pointing at Xiumin, who's happily eating HIS Steamed Buns.

"Hehe. He's so cute!!!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks HyunA!!!" Xiumin shouted.

"Hi noona!!! Where's your leading ma--- I mean Lu Han Hyung?" Sehun asked.

"He left with Kris just a few minutes ago" EunJae answered him as she winked at me.

"And what about the Lovers in Paris?" Chen asked.

"They went to Paris Chen~~" MinJi scoffed causing me to bit my bottom lip to prevent any giggles.

"HAHAHAH! Nice one Noona!!" Tao exclaimed.

"Hahah.. I'm just kidding you Chen! They left to buy some ice cream~ Sorry~" MinJi flashed a sweet smile.

"Pssh~ Whatever!!"

"Ehem!! By the way? How's the leading lady?" Chanyeol asked all of a sudden who's carrying a guitar.

'Oh please~ Here we go again!!'

"Ayiiieeee~~~~ Someone's blushing~~~" Baekhyun cooed while poking my cheeks from the side.

'Aissh~ Seriously?!!'

"So? How does it feel to be kissed by YOUR future HUSBAND??!" Sehun suspiciously asked.

'WHAT?!! FUTURE HUSBAND?!!!'

I mentally slapped myself when MinJi slightly nudge me from the side. Ah! She doesn't know it yet, because I'm not yet informing her.

"Hey, what are they talking about?" MinJi asked.

"Hmm, it's the MV Filming of their track 'Don't Go'. Ahmm, I play the role of their leading lady, and the leading man is... Lu Han. Hmm, it's because we have a kissing scene by the end of the MV" I bit my bottom lip, but I can feel my cheeks start to heat up -_-

"Oh yeah~ Look at her~~~ She's blushing!!!! Ayyiiieee~~" Baekhyun cooed.

'Aishh... Why are you doing this to me?!'

But I was surprised with MinJi's reaction.

"WHAT?!!! HE KISSED YOU AGAIN?!!!!"

O_O

WHAT?!!

DON'T TELL ME.

'SHE CAUGHT US IN THE ROOF TOP?!!'

LU HAN'S POV

I really thought they are already official! Good thing it's not yet late.

And here we are, looking for them. I mean, were looking for Sun Mi and HyunA.

After a while, we saw them fron afar. But it looks like they are talking some serious issue.

But I was surprised when Kai dragged me and forced me to hid behind a bush which is not that far from them.

"Hey! What are you doing?! This is not a good idea!!" I complained.

"Shhh~ I know you want to know what they're talking about! Just listen~" Kai hissed.

'Seriously?! This boy is really something!!'

"Aisshh.. If they caught us here, you're the only one to blame!!!"

"Shhh~ Stop complaining!! Just listen!!!" Kai said as he comfortably hid himself.

But my eyes widened after hearing what HyunA said.

"Aissh~ Okay. Hmm, that time I noticed that he really wants to talk to me. He keeps on asking me if I still love him. I'm worried that the others might hear us. So just to stop him, I dragged him all the way to the Roof Top. I honestly don't know what happened to me that time, I just found myself yelling at him. Maybe because I can't take it anymore. I told him to stop what we have right now because I'm hurting so much. So while I'm throwing all my heart aches to him, he didn't let me finished my words as he pulled me and kissed me on the lips. I'm struggling at first, but in the end, I found myself kissing him back! Aigoo!! Mimi!!! That was just accident!!"

'Oh sh*t! She confessed to Sun Mi!!'

"Ehem! I've heard it right! She's referring to you right? So it means, the MV Filming wasn't the first time that you kissed her huh? Tsk! You're the man bro!!" Kai suspiciously said while tapping my shoulders.

'Aissh~ This is not a good idea!!'

"Tsk. You just proved to him that you're lying! HyunA, I know what you really feels for him. And I know that you know he doesn't have any feelings for that so-called 'FIANCEE' of him! If you truly loves him, tell it to him! Don't let your mind control your heart!" - Sun Mi

'I agree with you Sun Mi~'

"Oh yeah~ That's my babe!!" I heard Kai said.

"I know Mimi, but in the end I will only left hurt. Yes I love him! And I still love him! But knowing the fact that he's already engaged to somebody, it really hurts me a lot Mimi!" - HyunA

My heart raced after hearing that!!

'She loves me and she STILL LOVES ME!!'

"Ayiiee~~ Did you heard it? She just confessed!!" Kai exclaimed.

'He's more excited than me huh?!'

"HyunA~ Lu Han loves you so much. And you know it right? Let it out HyunA. You should follow your heart, and not what your mind is saying. If you love each other, then go for it! You can't fool your heart HyunA. Honestly, you're making things complicated for the two of you! I don't want to see you acting cold towards each other! And in fact, you're not going to feel this way only if you follow your heart! Wake up HyunA! It's not yet the end! Stop fooling your heart!!! To be honest, the problem is with you!!!" - Sun Mi

'Oh no! It's too much Sun Mi! It's also my fault!!'

"I know Mimi, but it's for our best" - HyunA

"You're making things worst HyunA!!" - Sun Mi

"I don't want to cause trouble anymore!! They going to get married soon, and if we continue this, I will only left hurt!" - HyunA

'I will not marry that girl!!'

"Didn't you know that he's hurting the most? Aisshh.. Okay, if that's want you want. But please be happy okay?" - Sun Mi

'Yes~ I'm also hurting HyunA~'

"It's okay bro! Everything will be alright!" Kai said.

"Aissh~ Go ahead. Let it out! Don't keep those tears from falling. I know I hurt you with my words, but I'm just being honest with you because you are my bestfriend. HyunA, you can cry if you want. I'm just here to listen. You can cry on my shoulders. You can also use my shirt if you want!" - Sun Mi

'I'm sorry HyunA~'

But by this time, she finally cry! And without hesitations, I hurriedly stood up and walk towards them.

'I don't want to see you cry HyunA~'

I offered my handkerchief causing her to look up. And when she saw me, she immediately pulled away fron Sun Mi's arms. She was about to wiped away her tears, but I stop her as I slipped my handkerchief on her hands.

"L-lu H-han??!!!" Sun Mi blurt out.

"Yah! Babe~ What did you do to her?! Aisshh.. Noona~ Are you okay? Is there something that hurts?" Kai worriedly asked.

'As if he didn't know what really happened huh? Tss~'

"Ahmft! I'm just trying to comfort her!" I heard Sun Mi complained from behind.

"Hmm, yeah~ It's nothing Kai. Don't worry, I'm fine :)" HyunA flashed an assuring smile.

"Hmm, okay~ If you say so. Smile now okay?" Kai said as he patted HyunA's head.

"Okay~"

He then slowly stood up and walked up to her jealous girlfriend.

'Tss~ Lovers quarrel again~'

"You're jealous aren't you?" - Kai

"And who told you that I'm jealous with my bestfriend?!' - Sun Mi

"Gotcha!! Hahah.. You're so cute when you're jealous!!" - Kai pinched Sun Mi's nose.

'Tell me? Are they really fighting?!'

"I'm sorry~" I speak up, hands on my pocket, not sparing any look at her.

"Sorry for what?"

"For everything"

I didn't get any response because Sun Mi yanked her up. But I know she smiled after hearing that.

While were walking, Kai keeps on teasing me while playfully punching my arms.

'Aisshh... This boy loves to punched me huh?! Do I look like a punching bag on his eyes?!'

"Hyung! You're the man!! Dude!!! Tell me, how does it feel? Huh?" Kai whisphered, still punching my arms. Grrr.. ><

"Hey, would you please lessen your voice?!"

"Eehh?? You're blushing Hyung~~"

Suddenly, HyunA turn her back causing Kai to startle a bit.

'Hahaha.. That's what you get!'

"Phew~ I thought they heard us~~" Kai let out a deep sigh.

"That's what you get! So you'd better keep quiet!!"

"Tss~~ You're just happy Hyung! Hahah"

'Tss~ Whatever~'

As soon as were back, I asked Kris if we can talk. And I'm glad that he agreed and followed me.

I brought him here to a peaceful place wherein only few people are passing-by. I sat down on the nearest bench, as I patted the next spot beside me and motioned him to take a sit.

"What are we going to talk about?" He asked.

"It's about HyunA" I simply replied without looking at him.

"Go ahead, I will listen"

"I know I'm causing her too much pain. And I want to thank you for being there by her side" I said while smiling.

"I know you know why i'm doing that, it's because I CARE FOR HER" He said, still eyes are locked on the skies.

"I know right. But Kris, not because I already have they so-called 'fiancee', it doesn't mean that I don't love her anymore. And one more thing, I don't feel anything for Minra, even at first place" I said.

"I know. And even if she denies it, I know for sure that she still loves you. But no matter what happen, I won't give up on her. Even if I'm just invisible to her" He replied with his poker face. But I can feel his loneliness.

"I don't think so Kris. Can't you see? She's already moving on" I said. With a bitterness? NO!

"Maybe she's moving on, but I know that she can't unless she's with you" He said as he looked away.

"If you think that I'm taking this as an opportunity, well you're wrong. I'm doing this because I know that she needs somebody to count on. I'm not expecting something in return from her FOR NOW, as long as she's happy, it's fine with me" He said as he flashed a warm smile.

"Hyung, I'm telling you this because it seems like everything has changed. Were no longer the same. Remember what we promised before, that no matter what happen, we will still be friends? But I guess it won't happen" He added.

I look at him as I gave him a questioning look.

"What do you mean??"

"See? You didn't even know that there's something wrong with your actions these past few weeks! You even get mad at me earlier!"

"Ah! That's also the reason why I brought you here, I'd like to apologize for over reacting everytime that you're together. I feel so sad after saying all those things earlier. I didn't know myself anymore Diuzhang!"

"You're just confused Lu Han" He said as he tapped my shoulders.

"How can you say that?"

"It's because you're scared that I might won her heart"

"Isn't it your main goal?"

"I'm a sport man dude! Isn't it unfair if I do my first move even if I know that there's a problem between her and my rival? Just like what I've mentioned earlier, I'm not taking this as an opportunity. But Hyung, I bet you're aware that I already confessed to her right?" He said as he grinned.

"Then you're telling me you're not taking this as an opportunity huh? How dare you!"

"Hahah. Just to informed her that when she already moved on, I will court her! Hahah" He snickered.

"Pssh~ Whatever! Hmm, Diuzhang... Sorry"

"Why are you saying sorry?"

But an idea came out of my mind! :)

"For making it so hard for you to won her heart" I smirked.

"Pssh~ Just like what I've said, I won't give up on her" He proudly said.

"Keep it up Diuzhang" I smiled as I tapped his shoulders.

"Sudden change of mood huh?" He asked suspiciously.

"Please don't break her heart"

 

"What do you mean?!" He frowned.

But I simply smiled as I stood up, ready to go :)

"Let's go Diuzhang! They might be waiting for us~"

I was about to leave, but then again I stop on my tracks when he say something.
 

"Are you giving up on her?"