Chapter 70

The Unknown Princess

MINJI'S POV

It's Monday! But I'm really not feeling well -_-

I tried to get up, but still I end up stumbling on my bed. Aigoo! What happened to me?!!

Suddenly, the door creaked open as Mom came in while handling a tray of foods.

"Good Morning Mom~ No need to do that, I can do it on my own" I flashed a warm smile as I slowly sat up.

"Nah~ It's almost 9am, usually you wake up at around 6am. And when I checked you earlier, you've got a high fever. Tch! You'd better stay here first today okay? Don't worry, I'll take care of you~" Mom smiled as she kissed me on the forehead.

"Thanks Mom. Don't worry, I can eat on my own~"

"Okay okay~ I'll be back later okay? Eat well~"

As soon as she's out of my room, I reached out for my phone to check if she leave me a message. But still, nothing change!

I'm so worried about her! She didn't call me nor texted me since yesterday. And now, I'm trying to call her but unattended. Oh please HyunA, what's happening to you?!!

So instead of worrying, I decided to call one of her closest friends to checked if she's alright. And this is non-other than Suho.

And our conversation goes like this;

"Hmm, hello Suho-ssi~" I started.

'I hope he didn't noticed my voice~'

"Hmm, are you okay? You sounds so lonely. Are you not feeling well?" He worriedly asked.

"Nah~ I'm okay. Don't mind me~ Anyway, I call you to ask you something~"

"What is it?"

"Are you with HyunA? She haven't texted me since yesterday when she left with Lu Han. I'm just worried about her~"

'I missed her so much~ I'm so worried about her~'

"Hmm, actually Ji she's not yet here as well as Lu Han. Ten more minutes before we start and if they come late, I'm worried that they might get punished. But don't worry, I'll inform you once she arrived okay? So don't be sad now~"

'What?!! They're not yet around?! And where the heck are they?? Please keep them safe!!'

"Thanks Suho-ssi~ I'm just wondering about her actions these past few days, it seems like she doesn't care at me at all~" I sighed.

"Nah~ Ji, don't say that~ She's just busy because one of these days, she's gonna be like us. Just understand her~ Don't come up with a wrong a conclusion okay? Don't worry, I'll talk to her"

"Oh! Ji, she's already here as well as Lu Han Hyung. But President Lee wants to talk to her first, so maybe later you guys can have time together! Ah! Wait for a while~"

I heard him approached HyunA as he said;

"HyunA! President Lee wants to talk to you. Meet him first at the Conference Room, now!"

"Okay~ Thanks Joon!"

'Thank God she's fine!! :)'

"I'm back Ji~"

"Hmm, Am I disturbing your sessions? I guess I'll just call you again later~"

"No no no no... It's okay~ The choreographer is not yet here either~"

"Okay~ But I guess, I really need to hung this up right now. I heard my Mom is calling me from downstairs. Thanks for your time!! Bye!!~"

"But Ji---"

Call Ended.

Honestly, that was just an alibi~ I need to finished my breakfast before Mom came back! :)

But finally, I feel relived now!! Thank God she's safe! But I wonder why she didn't give me a call nor texted me? Did she really forgotten me as HER BESTFRIEND?!

Okay.

And the best actress awards goes to Kim MinJi.

Aiisshh.. Can you blame me if I think that way? She's no longer opening up nor sharing her secrets to me. She doesn't even care at me at all! She had forgetten me, HER BESTFRIEND.

'Aisshh.. Shudder the thought MinJi, she's still your bestfriend!!'

I mentally slapped myself when my phone ring signals for a call. And as I look at the caller ID.. O_O Lu Han???

As I answerer it, our conversation goes like this;

"Lu Han?" I started.

"Ji??"

'Wait... It's not him!!'

"HyunA???"

"Yes Ji, It's me.. Sorry, I forgot to call you last night. I was about to call you this morning but then, my phone runs out of battery that's why I borrowed his phone. By the way, how are you? Did you get home safe last night?"

'And now she's concerned with me?! Tss~'

"Yeah~" I lazily replied.

"Ji, are you sure you okay? You sounded so sick? Are you feeling well?"

"Yeah~ I'm fine~"

"Ji, I know when you're lying. You are sick!! Tch!!"

"I said I'm fine! Who are you to worry like that?! I don't even need your concern!!" I retorted.

'Did I say that?!! Seriously?!! Aigoo!!!'

"Ji?? Why are you saying that?? I'm your bestfriend!!" I can feel she's about to cry. Oh no!! What am I doing?!!

"S-sorry.. I didn't mean to yelled at you. I was---"

"I know your mad at me, but I'd never thought that you're going to say that to me. I thought you can understand me, but I was wrong. I guess I'll just talk to you some other time. Get well soon, goodbye"

"W-wait bhest I---"

CALL ENDED.

OHMYGEE!!!! What did I do?!!!

I yelled at my bestfriend?!!

Oh no!!! I didn't mean to do it!!!

Aisshh.. What the heck are you doing Kim Minji?!

Suddenly, the doore open as Mom came back. Aigoo!! I'm still not yet done with my breakfast!! -_-

"Oh? You're not yet done? Tch!!" Mom complained as she sat down on my bed.

"I'm sorry Mom" I hung my head down as I nibbled my bottom lip.

"Hmm, problem? Go ahead I will listen~"

"Mom, I yelled at HyunA over the phone but I didn't mean it. I was about to explain but then she immediately hung it up. I know I don't have the right to get md at her, but it feels like she's not my bestfriend anymore~" Tears fell from my eyes as Mom set aside my breakfast as she pulled me into a hug.

"Shh~ I understand you, but try to understand her too especially now. She's going to debut soon and for sure she will get busier than before. Everything will be fine, just give her space okay? Don't cry now okay? It won't help your situation. You'd better take a rest now. Stop thinking okay? I know she understands you" Mom breaks the hug as she smiled at me.

"Thanks Mom! I feel so guilty all of a sudden~ -_-" I pouted.

"Nah~ Don't worry Ji, she's your bestfriend! For sure she will understand you. It's okay to get mad at her, but let her explain her side too~ Aisshh... It's normal for bestfriends. You will sometimes fought but in the end of the day, everything will be back to normal" Mom explained.

"Aisshh... I hope so~"

"Ji, be positive. You know what? You're just confused. Stop thinking about it and take a rest okay? You're sick! It won't help your situation right now! Tch!"

"Aisshh.. Okay Mom~ Thank you~"

She kissed my forehead as she strode off the door.

I might be confused, but I'm worried about my bestfriend. I didn't mean to say those things to her! T_T

Arrrggghh.... I hate this feeling!! I'm confused!! My head is spinning~~ Aigoo!! I guess I'd better sleep again!! -_-

SUHO'S POV

"The Prime Minister told you to break-up with her right?"

How did he knew it?? Does her parents warned him too? Aigoo!!! This is trouble!!!

I mentally slapped myself when our choreographer came.

"Okay guys! Warm up!! Oh? So you're the new artists that President Lee is referring to. You all look gorgeous huh? I'm Kevin Jung, SME's Main Choreographer, and they are my team. It's nice to meet you all"

"Annyeong Haseyo! It's nice to meet you!!" HyunA said along with her group as they introduce themselves one by one.

'Ehh? What happened to HyunA? She looks pre-occupied~"

"Okay then, let's start!! Since this is their first time, mind to show us what you've got? Let's start with you, Jia-ssi~"

"Good luck Jia-ssi!!!" - EXO members

'Aisshh.. The fan boys!!'

"Whoo~ I'm the very first huh? Hmm, just bear with me~ Dancing is not my forte. Hehe" Jia walked up in the middle as she dance with the music. And I can say, she's really good! :)

'She's beautiful and her dance moves are not bad! :)'

*applause*

"Nice one Jia-ssi!!" - Chanyeol

"Nice Jia!!" - Yuri

"Very good! Keep it up Jia! I know that rapping is your forte, but you can dance very well!! Good job! Next!! Hmm... Demise!"

"Go Demise-ssi!! Fighting!!" - Baekhyun

'Ahhh.. I smell something.... Love at first sight??? Hihihi~'

"Aigoo!! I'm not really good in dancing, but.. I hope you will like it~" Demise said as she began to dance along with the music.

'Hmm, not bad! I'm envious of her!! Her height and her dance moves!! Aisshh... -_-'

*applause*

"Whoooo!!! Nice Demise-ssi!!!" - Baekhyun

"Nice one Dem!!" - Tiffany

"It's okay Demise! As time goes by, everyone of you will improved! Just keep it up! I've heard that you had an amazing voice! Let's judge it later~ Okay.. Next!! Hmm, YooJin?"

"Good luck YooJin-ssi!!!" - EXO members

"Okay~ I'm not good in dancing, but I hope you'll like it~" YooJin walked in the middle as she starts to dance along with the music.

'Eeeh?? Why does it seems all of them are saying they are not a good dancer?! Are they blind or what?!! All of them are really good!!!'

*applause*

"Nice one Yoojin-ssi~" - Lay

"Nice Yoojin!!!" - Yoona

"Very good YooJin! I know that you're good in singing. Hehe. Keep it up! Okay, you're next!! AhnRee!!"

"Go AhnRee!! Show them your swag~~!!!" - EunJae

And as she starts to dance, I was like... WOW!! Powerful dance moves!! I guess dancing is her forte! :)

*applause*

"Aigoo!! That was awesome AhnRee-ssi!!" - Kai

"OMO!! Nice one AhnRee!!!" - Hyoyeon

"Wow! Very good AhnRee!! Keep it up!!! Whooo!! Okay, we only got two left. Hmm, let's go first with you EunJae!"

"Whooo!!! Go EunJae!!!" -EXO members

"Go Eonnie!! Swag!!!!" - AhnRee

And as she starts to dance, all of us were amazed!!

'I'd never thought she can dance like that!! Wow!!'

"Wow!! Good job EunJae!!!" - Chen

"Whoo!! I'd never thought you can dance!!!" - Baekhyun

"That was cool!!!" - Sooyoung

"That's the real swag!!! Good job EunJae!!! Keep it up!! Okay, were now down to our last one! I know you're all excited for her turn. I've handled her even before and I can say, she's really awesome!! Okay, it's your turn HyunA! Show us what you've got!"

But it seems like she's not on herself.

"HyunA!"

'Eehh?? What happened to her?!'

As soon as EunJae tapped her arms, that's the only time that she snapped back into reality.

'Aigoo!! I hope she's fine~'

"I'm sorry Mr. Jung~ Okay. I'll show you what I've got. Hmm, it's been a long time since I danced in front of many people. And I don't think so if I can dance like before, so please.. Bear with me~" She smiled as she walked into the middle.

"Whoooo!! Good luck HyunA!!!" We all cheered.

"Go HyunA!!" - The rest of artists

"Good luck Hyunnie!! Fighting!!" - Lu Han Hyung

'Ehem!!!!!'

And as she starts....

O_O

Are you sure this is HyunA????!!!!

I'd never thought that she had this kind of talent!!!

Wow!!!

Awesome!!!

Amazing!!!

That's a real dancer!! Wow!!!

I'd never thought of a Princess that is as talented as her.

*applause*

"Wow!! Very well done HyunA!! As expected, you improved a lot!! Good job!! Keep it up!!"

Even the choreographers were amazed at her!! She deserves a standing ovation! Hehehe.

"Wow!! That's the SHINee Girl!!!" - Jonghyun

"MY GIRL is back!! Whooo!!! You're still the best!!" - Taemin

"Whaaaa~~ I love you baby girl!!!" -Taeyeon

'Whoa~~ They really admires her a lot huh? Well, I agree with them!'

And as I look at the rest of my members..

Eeeh???

All eyes are O_O

Mouth opens a gap while clapping their hands.

'I'd never thought that she can dance like that! O_O'

"Okay, enough with that. Welcome to SM Family girls! So, let's start!!!" Mr. Jung said.

"Okay!!!"

----

After how many hours, finally, practice is over people!!! Time to rest! That was so tiring, yet so enjoyable.

Suddenly while I'm preparing my things, HyunA approached me.

"She's sick. I guess she needed you than me. Just tell her to get well soon okay? Thanks. I'll go ahead~"

'O_O What happened to her?!!'

"W-wait HyunA, are you okay?" I worriedly asked.

"Yes I am. I'll go ahead. Take care on your way. Han, let's go!!" She said as she strode off the door together with Lu Han Hyung.

'Seriously?!! What happened to her?? She's mad at MinJi?!!'

I mentally slapped myself when someone tapped my shoulders from the back.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to her later~" EunJae said as she flashed a warm smile. I just nodded as I smiled.

"Thanks Jae! I know somethings bothering her. By the way, you're really good in dancing huh?!! Tsk!" I shook my head as I smirk.

"Tss~ Whatever!" She pouted.

"Eonnie! Let's go now!! Manager Oppa is waiting for us!" Demise said from behind.

"We'll go ahead~ Don't worry, she'll be fine~ Bye"

Since MinJi's sick, I hurriedly strode off the door all the way to the parking lot. I didn't even managed to bid goodbye to them, so I just leave them a message.

To: EXO

'Sorry guys, I'll have to go now. I'll see you later at dorm! Take care!'

Message sent!

And I drove all the way to MinJi's house. Time check, 5:30pm.

Before I go straight to their house, I first bought flowers on the nearest flower shop.

After 20 minutes, I finally arrived at their house. Her mom welcomed me as she motioned me to come in.

"Hmm, goodevening Auntie! I've heard that MinJi's sick. So, I hurriedly made my way here. How is she?" I worriedly asked.

"She's upstairs JoonMyun. Go ahead~" Auntie motioned me to go upstairs all the way to her room.

I didn't even managed to knocked on the door 'coz she might be sleeping. As soon as I'm inside, I placed the flowers on the table beside her bed as I checked her temperature.

'Aigoo! She's very hot!! -_- Very high fever! Tch!'

Suddenly, she flinched as her eyes slowly opens.

"Suho?"

I smiled as I helped her to sat up.

"How are you feeling now? Tch! I'm right, you're sick!" I shook my head in disagreement.

"I'm okay. No need to worry about me" She flashed a weak smile.

"Aishh.. No you're not. Tsk~ Take care of yourself Ji" I pouted while caressing her hair.

"Nah~ It's just a fever. Not really serious at all"

Suddenly, the door creaked open revealing her Mom carrying a tray of foods.

"Oh! Auntie, let me help you with that!" I took the tray from her hands as I placed it on her bed.

"Thanks JoonMyun. By the way, I also prepare foods for you. This one is for her, and this is for you. Sweetie, I know you don't want to eat. But at least, take this porridge. You need to eat something okay? JoonMyun, keep an eye on her okay? Make sure she's going to eat all of this"

'O_O a very caring Mom~ Wow'

"A-ah.. Y-yes Auntie~ I will" I replied as I flashed a warm smile.

"Nah~ I know you're a doctor Mom, but no need to worry about me. This is just a fever" MinJi said.

"Yes dear, a HIGH FEVER~ So go ahead, take your dinner. Eat well, I'll go ahead" Auntie planted a sweet kiss on her daughter's forehead as she strode off the door.

"Aisshh... Don't mind her~ She's getting panicked everytime I got sick" MinJi said as she smiled.

'Her Mom is a Doctor? Wow~ I thought they're also managing a business~'

"Hmm, you're always getting sick?" I asked all of a sudden.

"Hmm, not really. They're not actually like that before. I
They became so protective over me since my older brother died" Her voice cracked a bit.

"Oh?! I-I'm sorry Ji. I didn't know that you have an older brother. Hmm, if you don't mind it but may I know the reason of his death?" I don't know if that's a good question.

She stop on her tracks as she hung her head down.

'Aigoo.. What a stupid question Kim JoonMyun?!!!'

"It's okay if you don't want----"

"It's okay. I'll tell everything to you" She look up on me as she flashed a warm smile.

"My brother is HyunWoo Oppa's bestfriend. His name is MinHo. He died at the age of 20 because of a car accident. They are on their way to Jeju for their Vacation Trip together with HyunWoo Oppa. But then, the bus that they are riding, lost the break. And due to the slippery roads, they crashed. Some of their friends only got wounds and bruises. But then, my brother and HyunWoo Oppa was in a critical condition. They both suffered into coma for how many weeks. And after several weeks, when HyunWoo Oppa got conscious, my brother is in a state of life and death. Minutes later, the doctors were trying to revived him but no. It's too late. I lost my precious brother. And since that day, HyunWoo Oppa treats me like his real sister. But honestly, I missed him so much!! Arrggghh.. MinHo Oppa!!! Why did you left me?!! Huhuhuhuh... You made a promise!!" She cried.

'Uh-oh.. I feel so sorry~'

"Shh~ It's okay Ji. I know he's there just watching you. He serves as your guardian angel wherever you go~" I said as I wiped away her tears.

"Nah~ I know it, but still I missed him so much!!!" She cried once again.

"It's okay to cry Ji, but not now.
It's not good for your situation. So stop it now okay? Don't worry, were just here for you whenever you need someone to talk with. And I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU JI" I flashed a sweet smile as I squeezed her hands.

"Thanks Suho! I'm glad to have a friend like you!" She smiled.

"Nah~ You should be thankful to have a bestfriend like HyunA! If not because of her, maybe I didn't know that you're sick! Tsk! She told me to tell you get well soon~ Honestly, I'm just wondering what's wrong with her. She looks so preoccupied. Hmm, did you guys fought?" Nah~ I just want an assurance.

She then look away as she proceeds with her foods. Eeh? So they really have misunderstandings with each other? -_-

"Aisshh.. Whatever it is, I know for sure it will be back to normal. You are bestfriends, and bestfriends can understand each other" I said.

"I know. It's my fault. I didn't mean to yelled at her like that. But can you blame me if I felt like she doesn't care about me at all?? She's changed!!" She retorted.

"Ji, that's not true. I know her and she can do that to you. She cares for you so much because you are special to her! Just try to understand her situation, she's getting busy now that she will be an artist like us. Ji, I undertsand you. But think of her situation too" I explained.

"Aissh.. I can understand her JoonMyun~ It's all my fault. I'm sorry~"

"Apologize to her, not with me. You cannot blame her if she ignores you for the next days, but still I know that she will forgive you. I know her Ji, she's strong but very fragile inside. Everything will be alright. Just keep on approaching her" I explained as I smiled.

"Hmm, how close you are to her? I mean, it seems like you know her more than I know her" She suspiciously asked.

'Don't tell me she didn't know about our past??!!'

"Hmm, didn't you know it??"

"Didn't know WHAT? Is there something I need to know about you?" She raised one brow.

'Aigoo.. Should I tell it to her right now?'

"See? She's not saying anything to me since we moved to Canada. Tch!" She shook her head in disbelief.

"Nah~ Ji, don't judge your bestfriend. Don't worry, I'll talk to her. So for now, stop worrying and finished your foods. And right after this, you need to rest okay?" I said with full authority.

"Ahmft! Okay fine~ Heheh. Thanks Suho!" She finally flashed a sweet smile.

'Oh geez~ She really looks like HyunA especially when she's smiling~'

"Hmm, how was your rehearsals today?" She asked all of a sudden.

"As usual, so exhausting! But we enjoyed it! I really can't believe that HyunA is very good in dancing!! Even EunJae and the other newbies!!!" I exclaimed.

"Tss~ I know right? She's really good in dancing. Hmm, when will be her debut stage?" She asked.

"Hmm, I don't know. Don't worry, for sure she will inform you about that!" I replied.

"I hope so~"

"Tss~ Stop it Ji~ The best actress goes to you! Hehe" I scoffed.

"Tss~ Whatever~~ Hmm, thanks for visiting me~"

"It's my pleasure to see you tonight Ji~"

'Eeh? I don't know why did I say that~ But just be it. Haha'

After a while, were finally done with our dinner! :)

"Ah! By the way, Kris will be gone for 1 month starting tomorrow. He'll be heading to Canada to do some errands to their Company. So tomorrow, we will send him to the airport by 10am. And in your situation, I preferred you to stay here instead. I'll explain it to them okay?" I explained.

"Pfft! I'll be fine by tomorrow! I'll go with you!" She pouted.

"But Ji----"

"Bbuing-Bbuing~~ Please~~~ I want to come!!!"

'Aigoo!! That aegyo!!! Oh please that's my weakness!! -_-'

"Nah~ Ji!! Stop it!! Okay okay~ I'll ask your Mom if she'll allow you okay? Aisshh. You know my weakness! -_-" I sighed.

"Heheh. Thanks Suho!" She smiled as I make a face.

Tss~ This girl! She really looks like HyunA the 2nd. Hahah.

"I'll text you later if your Mom agrees okay?"

"Okay~ Thank you so much! :)'

"You're welcome! Go ahead, take a rest now. I'll be leaving now. Get well soon okay?"

O_O

She just kissed me on my right cheek O_O

"That kiss is for thank you"

O_O

Another kiss on the left cheek.

"And that kiss is for visiting me"

O_O

And last, on my forehead.

"And that is a goodnight kiss!! Take care on your way home!!" She smiled at me as she hurriedly hid on her blanket.

'Hahahaha... I know she's blushing~ But.. I was surprised with that huh?! Hehe'

Tss~ This girl! She resembles everything about HyunA! But believe it or not, I'm starting to get over HyunA. Wanna know why? It's because of this girl. Not because she reminded me everything about HyunA, but there is something in her that I loved the most.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
I like her already :)