Chapter 2

The Unknown Princess

 

YOUR POV

I follow the President all the way to my so called class room. As we passed by the corridor, I noticed that a lot of boys are greeting me with a wide smile. They bow down as the President pass in front of them, but when I passed by in front of them, they used to say “hi miss”, “hello pretty lady”, “good morning beautiful”, I nodded to them as I noticed that other girls are giving me a deathly stare. I just roll my eyes and ignored them.

 As we reached the class room, President enters the room and she introduced me to the whole class.

“Good morning class, this is Choi HyunA, a transferee student from Konkuk University, from now on, she will be one of your classmates. So please be nice to her.” Mrs. President says as she introduced me. As she left the class room, I nodded to her and say thank you.

“Good morning! I am Choi HyunA from Konkuk University. How are you? I hope we can be good friends.” I greeted them with my angelic eye smile while I bow down, but I didn’t receive any response. So I just flash them a smile.

“Welcome aboard Ms.Choi. Go take your seat and enjoy the rest of your day!” Mrs. Kim says. I nodded in agreement and do as she says. I took the vacant seat beside this little cute girl. And as I took my seat, she greeted me in a very nice way.

“Hello! Good morning! I am Park Sun Mi the President of this Club! Nice too meet you” she flashed a beautiful smile, shake hands with me and I nodded as I introduced myself as well. “Good morning! I am Choi HyunA! It’s nice to meet you too”.

We just listened carefully to the discussion of our professor in front of us. And after 1 hour of discussing, the bell rings and signals the first school break. The whole class is leaving the room and suddenly Sun Mi approached me and asked me to have a break with her. So I nodded in agreement and we took the Cafeteria. We order our own foods and take a seat. We talked to each other and we chat as we eat our foods.

While we are eating, I heard a loud noise coming from different girls inside the cafeteria. I asked Sun Mi what’s going on but she just gave me a just-don’t-mind-them-look. As I look at the directions where the girls are screaming and fan girl around and around, my jaw drops as I saw those handsome guys coming their way to the cafeteria.  I admit it that they really look good and handsome like models, but there’s this guy that really caught my attention. I don’t know but I keep my eye on him as he sat down the table, he looks familiar to me until I realized that he is the guy that I used to bump this early morning.

I snapped out from my daydreaming when I noticed that Sun Mi tapped my shoulder and asked me “are you okay?” I nodded and says “yes, I’m okay, its just that I remember something” she noticed that I’m looking at something while I’m talking to her so she looked at the direction where my eyes are glued and she saw that I’m staring at that guy that I bumped with which is that 12 year old kid.

She spoke up and smile as she says to me “don’t tell me you love at first sight to him?” I looked away from that guy and looked straight to her and gave her a what-are-you-talking-about look. She just smiles at me and says “His name is Lu Han, a graduating student from Arts Club” I just nodded to her and then again she gave me a smirk that makes me thinks what she is thinking about.

 And as I finished my food, I heard another loud noise but by this time, it’s from the boys in this school. I saw this pretty refreshing look girl that passing and coming her way through those handsome boys. This time again, Sun Mi told me that she is Lee EunJae from arts club. I just nodded again to her and smiles at her.

After another 30 minutes, the bell rings again and signals for the next class. So we stand up and took our way through our class room. But by this time Sun Mi told me that she needs to attend her meeting right now so she left me and passed by the opposite direction of mine. She yelled at me while walking on her way “HyunA-ssi…  See you later at lunch”. I just smile and walk through the doors of our class room.

 

SUN MI’S POV

I suddenly stop my paper works when I heard the President came in and introduced someone. As I glanced up, my jaw drops as a saw a girl who really looks like a princess. Her smile is very eye catching. Her skin is shining with the sunlight that’s surrounding the whole class. And as she speaks, I can’t take away my eyes with her. She’s near the perfect girl that all guys are dreaming to have.

“Good morning class, this is Choi HyunA, a transferee student from Konkuk University, from now on, she will be one of your classmates. So please be nice to her.”

As I heard what the President says, I smile a little as I thought to myself that we can maybe good friends.

“Welcome aboard Ms.Choi. Go take your seat and enjoy the rest of your day!” Mrs. Kim commanded her as she took the seat right beside me. I greeted her in a very nice way as I smile to her.

“Hello! Good morning! I am Park Sun Mi the President of this Club! Nice too meet you” I introduced myself, I flashed a smile as I extend my hands to her and she nodded as she introduced herself. She’s very nice and beautiful.

After one hour of discussion. The bell signals for the first break time. All of the students are going to the Cafeteria and I approached her if she want to have a buddy. I’m glad that she nodded in agreement as we took the Cafeteria.

As we are eating and chatting to each other, I noticed that the members of EXO are coming. As I looked at her, I noticed that she’s curious about what’s going on.

I tapped her shoulder and asked her if she okay, and she nodded and replied “yes, I’m okay, it’s just that I remember something” as I noticed that she’s looking at something while talking to me.

I looked at the directions where her eyes are glued, and I saw that she’s looking at none other than the cute boy of EXO, Lu Han.

 I spoke up as I smile when I asked her “don’t tell me you love at first sight to him?” she snapped out in reality and look straight at me as she gave me a what-are-you-talking-about look. She just smiles and nodded to me as I told her that “His name is Lu Han, a graduating student from Arts Club” as I smirk.

Her attention is then again caught when she heard the boys whistling around as Lee EunJae entered the Cafeteria. I told her that she came from Arts Club too. She nodded again and flashes me a sweet smile.

As the bell rings, we both took our things and go back to our class as I remember something. I told her that I need to attend a meeting right now. So I took the opposite direction as I wave her a goodbye and I yell to her while I’m walking “HyunA-ssi…  See you later at lunch”.

 


 

[A/N]: Chapter 2 here!!!! Hope you like it!!!

Forgive me if it's a bit confusing!

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!