Chapter 69

The Unknown Princess

 

SUHO'S POV

It's Monday again! Rehearsals time! So here we are inside the Practice Room while waiting for the others.

Time check, 9:30am.

All other artist are already here except from Lu Han Hyung and HyunA. I wonder where they are! Have they forgotten that there is a rehearsal today? Oh no! They will both get punished when they come late.

"Hmm, Suho-ssi, do you know where is HyunA??" One of the coordi-noona asked.

"Hmm, actually I don't even know where she is. She might be on her way now"

"Ah okay. When she arrived, tell her to meet President Lee at the Conference Room okay? Thank you!" She smiled as she left.

Conference Room? Is she involved again on another issue?! Tch!!

Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulders from the back causing me to turn around.

"Hyung, someone interrupts my game! Aisshh... Here! Answer it first!" Tao pouted as he handed me my phone.

"Oh? Thank you! Just a minute okay~"

As I look at the caller ID, it's MinJi! :)

And our conversation goes like this;

"Hello MinJi!" I started.

"Hmm, hello Suho-ssi~"

'Why does she sounded so sad??'

"Hmm, are you okay? You sounds so lonely. Are you not feeling well?" I worriedly asked.

"Nah~ I'm okay. Don't mind me~ Anyway, I call you to ask you something~"

"What is it?"

"Are you with HyunA? She haven't texted me since yesterday when she left with Lu Han. I'm just worried about her~"

'I can feel her loneliness~ She's missing her bestfriend~'

"Hmm, actually Ji she's not yet here as well as Lu Han. Ten more minutes before we start and if they come late, I'm worried that they might get punished. But don't worry, I'll inform you once she arrived okay? So don't be sad now~"

"Thanks Suho-ssi~ I'm just wondering about her actions these past few days, it seems like she doesn't care at me at all~" She sighed.

"Nah~ Ji, don't say that~ She's just busy because one of these days, she's gonna be like us. Just understand her~ Don't come up with a wrong a conclusion okay? Don't worry, I'll talk to her"

Suddenly, the door creaked open revealing Lu Han Hyung together with... HyunA...  AGAIN?!

"Oh! Ji, she's already here as well as Lu Han Hyung. But President Lee wants to talk to her first, so maybe later you guys can have time together! Ah! Wait for a while~"

I walked towards HyunA as I tell her what the coordi-noona told me earlier.

"HyunA! President Lee wants to talk to you. Meet him first at the Conference Room, now!" I said.

"Okay~ Thanks Joon!" She smiled at me as she strode off the door.

Okay, back to our conversation.

"I'm back Ji~" I smiled.

"Hmm, Am I disturbing your sessions? I guess I'll just call you again later~"

"No no no no... It's okay~ The choreographer is not yet here either~"

"Okay~ But I guess, I really need to hung this up right now. I heard my Mom is calling me from downstairs. Thanks for your time!! Bye!!~"

"But Ji---"

CALL ENDED.

Aisshh... Seriously?!!

I shudder at the thoughts when I saw Lu Han Hyung talking to the rest of EXO. He's in a good mood huh? This is the very first time that I saw him smiles like that in front of our friends. Something good happen??

"Nah~ Hyung!! Are you done with your phone??" Tao asked.

"Ah! Yeah~ Here~" I handed him the phone as I walked towards them.

"Hello Hyung!! What take you so long?!" I asked.

"Ah.. Hmm.. I overslept again. Hehe. I've read some files regarding Business matters last night, but then again I got bored that's why I end up sleeping~" He explained.

"Tss~ Then how was your date?!!" Sehun blurt out.

"Whoaa?!! Lulu, you're dating someone??!!!" Eunhyuk Hyung asked from afar.

'Aishh.. You're always a trouble maker Sehun!!!'

"Ah.. Hmm.. You're just mistaken Hyung. Lu Han Hyung is not dating anybody~" I said.

"But Hyung he's with----"

Kris cut him off as he covered Sehun's mouth from the back.

"Nah~ Don't listen to this boy~ He's just tripping Lu Han, you know? HunHan~ :)" Kris said.

"Ooohh.. I thought you're dating somebody~" - Donghae

'Tch! Sehun and his big mouth!! Tch!! Let's talk later Maknae!!'

"But why are you with HyunA when you arrived? Did you fetched her home?" - Krystal

'Tch! All of their eyes are on us!! Oh men~~'

"Whoa!? Don't tell me... YOU'RE DATING HYUNA?!!!" - Jonghyun Hyung

O_O

Oh please!!! This ain't happening to us!!

"What if they're really dating? Will you get jealous?"- Yoona

"Eeh?? What do you mean Eonnie??" - Seohyun

"Nah~ It's because almost all of our boys got a secret crush on HyunA, including some of EXO members~" - Yuri

O_O

'How did they knew it??'

"I agree with her~" - Amber

"Nah~ Back to our topic!! So it means, you're really dating her Lulu??" - Yunho

But instead of saying yes, he lied and say NO.

"Nah~ Honestly, if I were to ask, they look cute together! Oh by the way, the MV will be released tonight right?" - Sulli

While they're chatting with each other, I noticed Lu Han Hyung's face turned into a sad frown. It looks like he felt guilty all of a sudden. So as a leader, I decided to talk to him first since our choreo is still not around.

"Dude, are you okay?" I asked as I sat beside him

"Hmm, yep~ I'm just worried about her~" He heaved a sigh.

"For what??" I frowned.

"I won't do the same thing thqt you did before~" He sighed.

'What does he mean??

"Dude, what are you talking about?"

"The Prime Minister told you to break-up with her right?"

And I was like...

O_O

HOW DID HE KNEW IT?!!

Tch!! I'm in trouble!! T_T

I mentally slapped myself when they asked me something.

"Suho-ssi, you're HyunA's Ex-boyfriend right? Can you tell us how does it feel to have a girlfriend like her?" - Taemin

"You sounds like a Paparazzi huh??" - Sooyoung noona

"Yah! Mind your own business!! Ahmft!!!" - Changmin Hyung

"Nah~ Should I answer that one? Hehe.. Isn't it too personal to ask?" I said.

"Hmm, I think.. There's nothing really personal with that question. He's just asking about the feeling of being in love. You know, Taemin is growing up" - Victoria noona

"Hmm, honestly, it's such a nice feeling to have someone like her as your girlfriend. She's so sweet and caring at the same time. Even simple things that we do as long as I'm with here, everything turn into a PERFECTION! Believe it or not, but I didn't even know that she had an amazing talents!" I said.

"Don't tell me you still have feelings for her??" -  Sunny noona

"Tss~ Be careful with your words dude~" Lu Han Hyung murmured.

"Suho-ssi, you still love her??" Tiffany noona asked.

"I love her.. AS A SPECIAL FRIEND. She's like my little sister~" I smiled.

And to my surprise, a very familiar voice popped out from afar.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm still special to you, Joon?"

KRIS' POV

Monday again people of the universe!! Another day of rehearsals!!

Honestly, I'm not in the mood to attend our practice today because tomorrow, I'll be heading back to Canada. But still, I'm already here.

While were waiting for our choreo, our suspicious seniors are having a heart to heart discussion with the rest of my members except from me and Lu Han.

And speaking of Lu Han, I'm just wondering with his actions today. He's kinda weird huh? Earlier he's very cheerful and now, he looks like he lost a million pesos. Maybe he was guilty for not telling the truth. But I understand him, it's for his best, as well as for HyunA.

And speaking of HyunA, I suddenly remember the things that I found our about their family. Is there a possibility that she's a REAL PRINCESS? But, why does it seems like she doesn't know anything about it?

I mentally slapped myself when HyunA came in and say;

"I'm still special to you, Joon?"

But it surprised me when President Lee came in as well as Manager Park and I guess the other one is also a manager. Suddenly, a group of 5 girls came in including...

"EunJae???" I blurt out.

"What do you think you're doing this early morning?!! You're supppsed to practice and not to chit-chat!!!!" President Lee hollered.

'That's what you get guys~ Aisshh'

"Sorry President-ssi~" They all said in unison.

"Don't do that again okay? EXO, Kris will be leaving starting tomorrow. He will be gone for one month so I'm still expecting a nice feedback from you especially to M members even though your leader is not around" President Lee explained.

'Thanks President~~'

"And who will be our acting Diuzhang for now??" Tao asked.

"Can I volunteer President-ssi??" Xiumin Hyung raised his right hand like a student who wants to recite.

"I made my decision, and this will be Lu Han~" President Lee said as he look at Lu Han's direction.

"LU HAN???!!!" HyunA blurt out.

"Why? Is there a problem with that crazy girl??" Lu Han raised lne brow.

"Nah~ I don't think so you can make it~" HyunA replied.

"And what made you think that way huh??" Lu Han suspiciously asked.

"Ehem! Ehem! Ehem! The soon to be lovers are back!!" Chen snickered.

"SOON TO BE LOVERS???!!" They blurt out in unison.

"Is there something between them??" Luna asked.

"They're just really close~" I said.

"Okay stop it guys. Let's proceed to the next one. SNSD, next day you will be heading to Japan to start your World Tour so I'm expecting you to give your very best okay? You will be gone for one whole month so I guess you can't witnessed them make a remark" President Lee said.

"W-wait.. So it means.. They're going to debut first before HyunA?" Jessica pouted.

"Nah~ Eonnie, let him finished first~ Go ahead Preaident-ssi" HyunA said.

"Okay, as you can see we have here Ms. Park and another manager which is Mr. Kim. And these beautiful ladies, introduce yourself!" President Lee said.

"Annyeong Haseyo! I'm Song Jia, 22 years old. It's nice to meet you all my seniors!!" She flashed a sweet smile.

"Ehem!! I know you already know me. Well anyway, I'm Lee EunJae, 21 years old. How are you?" She smiled.

'Hahahaha.. Go EunJae!!!'

"Annyeong Haseyo! I'm Seo YooJin, 20 years old. Nice to meet you!" She flashed a sweet smile.

"Hello everyone! Park AhnRee, 19 years old. It's nice to meet you all!" She smiled.

"Hello my dear Seniors! I'm Park Dem Hee or Demise, 19 years old. It's nice to meet you all!!" She flashed a cute smile.

'So she's the maknae?! She doesn't look like a maknae either~ So tall'

"You might be wondering what are they doing here. I'd like to inform you guys that starting this day, these girls are already part of SM Family!" President Lee exclaimed.

"New girl group?! Aigoo!!! Nice one!!! Congrats EunJae!!" Chen exclaimed.

"But what about HyunA? She's going to debut this year right?" - Amber

"Yes. She's a solo artist, and at the same time, a member of this group" President Lee explained.

O_O

SOLO AND GROUP?!!

WOW!!

"That's the reason why I brought Mr. Kim Dongwoo with me. He will be their manager as a group and Ms. Park Hyomi will be mainly focused with HyunA. So kids, I'll be leaving them with you okay? Please be nice to them! We'll go ahead~"

As soon as they left, the girls hurriedly gather around as they welcome the newbies.

"Let's start the practice guys!" I said as I motioned them to stand up.

But it seems like no one dares to move as their eyes are focused somewhere. As I look at the direction of their eyes, they are looking at the newbies.

'Tch~ I know they're cute~'

"Hey~ Stop staring before they melt!!" I snapped them out back into reality.

"Hahaha.. Diuzhang~ Look at Baekhyun, he's paralyzed!!" Lu Han scoffed as he slung his arm on me.

'Hahahaha... So the ultimate fanboy of GG is gone~ Hahaha'

Suddenly, HyunA approached me, still eyes on these boys. Hahaha~

"Guys, what happened to these kids?" HyunA asked referring to Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, Tao, and D.O.

"Tss~ New fanboys~~" Chen cooed.

"I see~ By the way, Lu Han.. Can I borrow your phone? My phone is out of battery. Hmm I'll just call MinJi because I know for sure she's worried about me" HyunA worriedly said.

"Okay~ Here~" Lu Han handed the phone as he winked.

'Is there something that we didn't know??'

"Ah! Good thing you remember her! She's mad at you~ Tch!" Suho cooed.

'Aisshh.. He loves to huh? Tch!!'

"Owww? Really?? Can't you see what I'm doing Gramps?!" HyunA being sarcastic.

"Hahahaha... You just called him Gramps?? Hahahaha.... I told you Hyung!! You look like a Gramps!! Hahahaha" Chen laughed.

'Hahahahah... I'd never thought she can say that to him!! Hahaha'

"Tss~ Stop it guys! Let's start practicing~ Hey!! Kiddos!!! Would you mind to get up there and start rehearsing??????" I hollered at their place making them cringed at the sudden volume.

"Hahaha.. Catch you later guys! Han, I'll keep your phone first okay? Thanks!" HyunA smiled as she walked towards her group.

'She just called him Han???!!'

"Lu Han, can I ask you something?" I asked as I brought him to the other side.

"Go ahead Diuzhang~"

"Are you official??"

And to my surprise...

He smirk and say;
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"If I say yes, will you still love her?"