Chapter 46

The Unknown Princess

 

NARRATOR'S POV

[News Update]

"EXO'S PARK CHANYEOL CAUGHT DATING AND FLIRTING A GIRL IN PUBLIC"

EXO's Park Chanyeol was caught dating a little girl in the mall without wearing any disguise. It seems like they are not aware of the Paparazzi huh? But te question is, who's that lucky girl?? Well, according to the credible sources, they are caught inside the mall, they go shopping and they also went to the Han River.

"They are really sweet to each other. And I can say that Park Chanyeol is really gentleman. He's really caring and protective to the girl. When they went to the Han River, he even have a ticke fight with the girl. They look so cute and sweet together" Said by the person who took those pictures.

***

And the issue began to spread! Uh-oh.. Poor Chanyeol!!

>>AT SM BUILDING<<

All of them, including the artists, managers and even the staffs are all shocked after hearing the news. As a result, President Lee called a meeting with the managers, including all of the members of EXO.

"EXO-K! Where's your leader?? He's supposed to be here!!!" President Lee slammed the table making EXO cringed at the sudden volume.

"He's on his way President-ssi" Baekhyun stuttered. Actually, all of them are now scared as they lowered their heads whilst nibbling their lips. Uh-oh... President Lee is scary when he's mad!

"Aissh... All managers, I told you to keep an eye on your talents right?! As much as possible make it 24 hours!!" President Lee reprimands.

"And Park Chanyeol!!!" President Lee hollered and glared at Chanyeol making him to cringed at the sudden volume.

"Who's that girl?!?!" President Lee beamed as he glared at Chanyeol who's hands are already shaking. It can be seen in his eyes that he's really scared.

"Aisshh... Isn't it clear that you're not supposed to date anyone?! Now that you have debuted as the new group of this company!! Don't you know that you're ruining your image in public?! Aishh.. You'd better be careful if your actions!!!" President Lee added.

"Who among you guys knows about them?! Tell me.. Who's that girl?!?!" President Lee asked suspiciously but no one is answering.

"........."

"Aishh.. Okay.. Can I see the pictures?" One of the managers showed him the pictures. And as he browsed at the pictures, his eyes widened when he noticed a familiar girl. He then took a glanced at EXO, and looked bavk at the pictures.

"Isn't she's HyunA??" President Lee thought to himself.

"Okay.. I'm not angry okay? I just want to know the truth. Tell me Chanyeol, what's the name of this girl?? Is she your girlfriend??" President Lee asked, making Lu Han to choked.

"What is it Lu Han??" President Lee said.

But before anyone can answer, the door suddenly flung open, revealing Suho.. together with..... HyunA.

"HyunA-ssi" Exo said in unison with their eyes wide open. 

"I'm the girl behind those pictures President-ssi" HyunA proudly said.

 

 

 

"Hy-hyun.. HyunA" President Lee said in surprised whilst his voice cracked a bit.

"President Lee.. They are my friends. Chanyeol and I are just friends" HyunA expained.

"HyunA.. What are you doing here??" President Lee.

"Wait.. President-ssi.. Do you know each other??" Lu Han asked curiously.

"Isn't it obvious?! Yes we know each other. Happy now?!" HyunA coldly replied.

"And Pesident-ssi, I'm here to clarify things. I wont let them ruin the image of EXO as well as this company" HyunA added.

"Nah~~ I'm confused!! Whats going on here? Noona~ How did you know him? I mean... How did you know each other??" Sehun curiously asked. Well, all of them are confused except from the Managers who's still surprised from the happenings.

"President-ssi.. I guess its time for them to----" But before she can continue with her words, HyunA was cut off when the rest of artist barged in on the conference room.

"Baby HyunA!!!!! We've missed you soooooi much~~~~" Sooyoung whined as she gave HyunA a big hug.

"Huhuhu.... I can't believe that you're back!!" Yoona cried in happiness.

"Yah! Welcome back My Girl!" Taemin said.

"Welcome back Baby Girl!!" Jonghyun said.

"Kyaaaa~~~ I missed you more guys!!" HyunA said in tears. She's really happy knowing that there's a lot of people who loved her so much, and she's happy to see them again. On the other side, EXO members just stared at them with their brows furrowed.

 

 

"Hyun.. Hyunnie.. How come you're related to them??" Lu Han asked in surprise.

"Wait.. Are you guys related to her??" Taeyeon curiously asked.

"And.. Wait.. Did I just heard it right? You called her Hyunnie??" Seohyun added making Lu Han's eyes wide open.

"Oh!! I just realized! She's the girl on the pictures!! Yah!! Baby Girl!! Chanyeol is your Boyfriend?!!" Tiffany raised her voice.

"Noona~~ No!! I'm not her Boyfriend!" Chanyeol defended a ls he stood up and waved his hands in disagreement.

"Eeh?? Really????" Kyuhyun suspiciously asked.

"Nah~~ Oppa... He's telling the truth! Were just friends" HyunA defended whilst flashing a warn smile.

"Okay.. If you say so.." Kyuhyun said.

"W-wait.. How are you related to her??" Suho asked.

"President-ssi.. I guess its time for them tp know the truth" HyunS said whilst flashing a warn smile.

"Hmm.. Are you sure??" President-ssi asked. HyunA took a deep breath as she let out a "Yes".

"Okay. If thats what you want.. Okay... EXO.. Listen.. I know all of you are surprised and confused as well on the happenings right now. But I was also surprised when I saw the pictures, and it surprised me more when I found out that you are all related to her. I know you are all confused right now, but to be honest, I didn't expect this to happen. So I guess, this is the right time for you to know. HyunA, is also a part of SM Town. She' actually one of the artist to be debut as a solo artist. Remember what i've told you before? She's the girl that i'm talking about. And she's about to debut sooner. So, I guess it answers all thr question marks in your heads" President Lee explained.

On the other side, EXO were surprised after hearing what President Lee said. Their eyes are wide open as their jaws drops a little.

"You mean... She's.... one of us??" Kris asked in disbelief.

"Definitely!!" The rest of artists said in unison.

"She haven't told me about this" Suho thought to himself whilst looking at HyunA.

"Since when did she became a trainee??" Suho asked.

"Since the day that you left me" HyunA replied as a matter of fact, causing all of them to remained silent. Eeh?? Awkward??

"W-wait.. What did you say?!" SungMin asked.

"Ah!! Nothing Oppa... I said I miss you all" HyunA denied whilst flashing a warm smile.

"Okay guys, let's talk about it later! Let's first settled this issue! So Chanyeol, what are you planning yo do? I guess all of the Press and Media are waiting outside of the building" President Lee said.

"Hmm.. President-ssi.. Can I make an official statement??" HyunA suggested.

"Nah! You're not supposed to do that! Chanyeol is the one who needs to do it!!" Sunny said.

"Aissh... Okay guys! Calm down! Let's do it this way. Just ignore the issue okay? Were going to handle this one. Since we already know the truth, everything will be alright now. Okay?? Hmm.. By the way, I'm sorry for over reacting just a while ago. It's just that I panicked when i've heard about the news. Don't worry, we will mke an official statement. So.. I guess, this will served as a lesson for all of you. I don't want this to happen again okay?" President Lee said.

"Neh!!" They all agreed in unison.

"So I guess.. Meeting adjourned!"

>>>AT PRACTICE ROOM<<<

"Nah~~ Baby girl!! You didn't know how happy I am now that you're back! You've grown so much! You're even taller to me by an inch right now! Aigoo! What did you do those past years? Huh? Come on, tell us about you!" Taeyon said.

"Do you have boyfriend now??" Yuri asked causing Luhan to choked a bit from afar.

"Yes Luhan?! Why are you always choking when were asking her?! Aissh.." Yuri added.

"By the way HyunA... How are you related to EXO?" Tiffany asked.

"Eeh?? HyunA... We're all excited to hear everything!" Amber exclaimed.

"Eeh?? Unnies~~~ How can I answer all of your questions if you're bombarding me?!?" HyunA said causing them to stop for a while.

"Hehe.. Were just so excited because we haven't heard anything from you" Luna explained whilst flashing a warm smile.

"Hehe... Okay... First of all.. I'm doing good and as you can see, i'm fine. I'm currently on my last year of being a student. Sooner or later, i'm going to debut and we can be together again" HyunA explained whist flashing a sweet smile.

"Oohh.. That's nice to hear! Are we invited on your graduation?" Victoria asked.

"Haha.. Of course yes! You are all invited" HyunA replied whilst smiling sweetly at them.

"Whohoo... Party party!! Heheh.. By the way, now answer my question" Yuri said.

"Eehh?? Ara~~ Hmm.. What was your question again??" HyunA innocently asked.

"Hahaha... I'm asking you if YOU ALREADY HAVE BOYFRIEND??" Yuri replied as she emphasized the last phrase.

"Ahh... " But before HyunA answers her question, she took a glanced over EXO members as she emphasized her words saying "I DON'T HAVE BOYFRIEND".

"Eeh?? Really??" Sooyoung askes suspiciously.

"Haha.. Yes. I don't have" HyunA simply replied as she remaind silent for a while.

"Hmm.. Arasso~~ Okay. Fany~ it's time for your question!!" Yuri said.

"Baby girl... How are you reated to EXO??" Tiffany asked as she flashed her eye smile to the members of EXO.

"Yah!! Stop showing your eye smie to them!!" Jessica complained.

"Eeh?? Someones jealous~~~" HyunA murmured form behind, earning a thousand of deathly glares from Jessica.

"Hoho.. I'm just kidding unnie~~" HyuA said.

"Aisshh.. Whatever! Go on, tell to us, how come are you related to them??" Jessica said whist pouting her lips.

"Eeh?? Your aegyo won't affect me. Haha.. Okay, let's do it this way. Let' just say were school mates and we became friends. Eeh... Long story unnie~~~" HyunA said.

"You still have time to narrate everything" Hyoyeon said as a matter of fact, making HyunA's jaw to drop a litte.

"Eeh?? I can't remember the exact thing that happened.. I'm sorry~~" HyunA said.

"Hmm.. I guess let's just asked them" Yoona said as she walked towards EXO.

"Guys... Would you mind to join us for a while? We just need to ask something from you" Yoona asked the members of EXO. Without any words, EXO agreed as they walked towards them. On the other side, HyunA just remianed silent as they all gathered around. Suddenly, the rest of SM Artist joined them, and as a result, its like a big agenda of SM Artist.

"Alright, now that all of you are here, I guess its time to answer our question. Now EXO, tell us. How does your friendship with HyunS started?' Sunny asked suspiciously.

"Goos question Sunkyu!!" Shindong scoffed.

"Shut up Pig!!" Sunny retorted.

"Oohh... I missed the SunDong couple!! Hahah" HyunA chucked from the side making the resy of artist to laughed on what she've said.

"SUNDONG??!! HAHAHAHA... HyunA?!! Seriously.. Where did you get that term huh?! Hahaha.. But that's kinda cute! But seriously, that was funny!! Hahah" BoA burst out laughing whilst expessing her words.

"Hahsh... It's not eeally obvious that its funny! Hahah... SunDong!!!" HyunA said as a matter of fact whist laughing.

"Yah! HyunA, what's wrong with you?!" Sunny asked with a frowning face.

"Hahaha... Sorry unnie.. SunDong equals, Sunny plus Shindong... SunDong couple! Hahahaha...." HyunA burst out laughing while explaining, making the rest of them to end up laughing hard.

"YAH!!!!!!" Sunny pout her lips whilst pretending that she's mad.

"Eeh?? I know you're cute, but stop showing your aegyo! HAHA" HyunA said as she pinched Sunny's cheeks.

"Aisshh... Whatever! Okay fine! Enough with that! EXO?! Stop laughing and start explaining everything!!" Sunny said with full authority making all of them to remained silent for a while... But then, they end up laughing because of her expressions. Hahaha..

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

"Ehem! Alright, stop it guys! She might get mad at me. Alright, go on. Stop it. I'm sorry unnie. That's how I loved you" HyunA apologized to Sunny as she flashed a warm smile. And by that, silence took them over as Sunny gestured EXO to began answering the question.

"Why are you all so curious to know it?!" HyunA asked.

"It's because were a FAMKLY. And asa FAMILY, we need to be open to each other" Eunhyuk said.

"Pfft!! Whatever~~~" HyoHyeon muttered.

"Yah! I'm just telling the truth!" Eunhyuk said.

"Okay. Fine~~" Hyohyeon sang as she rolled her eyes.

"Eehh?? Did something wrong happened between the two of you??" HyunA asked whilst looking at them suspiciously.

"HyunA, you're not just used to them. They used to exchanged non-sense words to each other. Don't mind them.." Donghae said as he stuck out his tongue whilst looking at Eunhyuk.

"Ohh... Arasso~~"

"Yah! How many commercials do we have before that question can answer?!" Krystal complained as she crossed her arms over her chest.

'Yah! Stop compaining Little Jung! Just wait okay?!" Jonghyun said.

"Okay. Let me explain it" Lu Han finally speak up, getting all of their attentions.

"It all started because of me" LuHan said as he took a glanced at HyunA.

"We've met while I'm walking on the school corridors and it happened that I accidentally bumped on her because i'm in a hurry, trying to escape from random fans. And one time, I saw her crying inside the Garden and I saw her in pain so I helped her. And I'm right, she's been bullied by the obsessed fans. And, that's it. We became friends and I introduced her to them. And as time goes by, we became closer to each other" Lu Han explained as he tries to remember the time he met HyunA.

"Oohh... But, wait-- you just mentioned earlier that you introduced her to the rest of EXO members. My question is, how did you introduced her? As your Girlfriend??" By the question of Eunhyuk, HyunA's jaw drops a little as her eyes wide open.

"Yah!! Oppa!! Were just FRIENDS!!" HyunA emphasized the word FRIENDS, making Lu Han' expression to change.

"I'm just asking~~" Eunhyuk say as he zip his mouth.

"HyunA... Among the EXO members. Who is youe closest friend??" Changmin asked.

"Suho" HyunA answers without thinking twice.

"Oh? How come??" Yunho asked.

"We've been friends even before" HyunA replied.

"Really?? How?!!" They all asked.

With that question, HyunA took a deel breath as she take a look at Suho.

"Suho......" 

"Is....... my Ex-Boyfriend"

 

 

(A/N): Finally!! After how many years!! Another chapter has been updated! Hihihi... Thanks for waiting for me lovely readers! Keep on supporting me till the end.

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!