Chapter 43

The Unknown Princess

 

 

YOUR POV

 

"Your Fiancée"

 

I froze after hearing those words. It seems like the time stopped as my world crashed for a moment. Am I just dreaming? If yes, can someone please wake me up? But no! HyunA! This is real. Everything is real!

I mentally slapped myself when someone slipped an arm over my shoulders as he whispers something.

"We’re here for you HyunA"

As I turn my head, I saw Kai, smiling warmly at me.

"I know what you feel" Kai said in a low voice. I just smiled at him as I turn my attention back to Lu Han and to her so-called Fiancée.

"Whoa~" They all said in unison, except for me who's still constructing those words on my mind.

"Yah! Grandma! What are you talking about?!" Lu Han exclaimed as he took a glanced at me.

"It's nice to meet you Lu Han Oppa!" Minra said and its surprised me more when she clung her arms on him.

"Whoa~ Minra-ssi.. I-I" Lu Han stuttered as he tries to pushed her away as he gently removed her arms. But before he can totally pushed her away, Minra pulled him even closer as she dragged him out of the room and yells "We'll see you later Mom! Oppa, why don't you show me around the Mansion? Let's go!" And by that, they both strode off to the door and left us all without even taking a look at us.

"Haha.. They look so cute together huh?" Grandma said as she took a glanced at me while smiling evilly.

"Haha, why don't we tour them around?" Grandpa said as he gestured them to follow him.

"Oh! By the way, we'll leave you first! Enjoy!" Grandma said as they strode off the door together with Mr. and Mrs. Bae.

Since we're all left together with Lu Han's parents, they told us to follow them as they brought us to their Guest Room.

"And that's the reason why they had invited you here! I know it surprised you all, especially you! HyunA!" I was surprised when Mrs. Lu pointed at me with a sad face. She walked towards me as she held my face and say's "Don't be sad! It's not too late dear!" She winked at me as she flashed a warm smile. I don't know why, but I feel comfortable with her. I smiled back as I embraced her and says "Thanks Auntie! Don't worry about me, I'm fine!" But honestly, deep inside, I'm hurting.

"Don't worry HyunA. Remember what he promised during the game?" Kai said.

"Oh yeah! Remember our game?! Uh-oh! I didn't know that it will really happen! Tsk! Hyung must keep what he promised!" Sehun muttered as he pouts his lips.

"Hehe... Sehunnie~" I paused as I take a sit beside him and gently tapped his shoulders. "No need to keep his promised. He's not mine okay?" I smiled as I pinched his nose.

"Yah! Noona! Don't deny it! We all know what you feel! Don't worry, we all bet for you!" Tao said as he winks at me.

"Hehe, you all guys are so cute together! But seriously, I also bet for you Little HyunA. Although its my first time to see you persona-- Oh! No! It's not my first time! haha.. I've seen you before during our Busimess Trip!" Mr. Lu said as he scratched his nape in embarassement fo being so forgetful.

"Hehe, it's okay Uncle! But forgive me, because I can't even remember you! Hehe" I said as I flashed a warm smile.

"Haha! See? She can't even remember you Hon! Haha" Mrs. Lu teased Mr. Lu as she stuck out her tongue, making all of us to laugh slightly.

"Aigoo! You're so sweer!" Sun Mi admires.

"Yah! We can be like that too!" Kai said as he slipped his arms on Sun Mi's shoulders. Sun Mi just rolled her eyes as she says "WHATEVER JONG IN!"

"Aissh.. Lovers are always Lovers" Chen murmured from behind.

"Hmm, well, I guess, since they're all busy, there's no need for us to stay here that long. Hmm, shall we go now?" I asked.

"Yeah~ I agree! I want to sleep!!" Xiumin said.

"Alright! If that's what you want! I'll tell our driver to send you back to your homes" Mrs. Lu. said.

"No, no, no..No need Auntie, we can share cars with each other. Suho said.

"Well, if that's what you want. Let's go!" Mr. Lu said as we all get out of the room. While we are walking, we suddenly stopped when Lu Han and Minra stops infront of us.

"Oh! Are you going home now?" Lu Han said while looking at me helplessly. I just looked away as they all said "Yes!".

"Wait, I'll send you guys home!" Lu Han said but then, Minra doesn't want to let him go.

"Oppa, I'll go with you!" Minra said as she pouts her lips.

"No need Hyung, I'll take care of them. It seems like you still have something to do" Suho said while flashing a warm snile.

"Aissh.. N-no--" Lu Han was cut off AGAIN when Minra dragged him on the opposite direction as she bid goodbye to all of us.

"Goodbye Guys! It's nice to meet you again! Have a safe trip!" Minra yells from a far while dragging Lu Han with her.

"Aissh! Seriously?! That girl is really... Aissh.. Never mind!" Tao protested as he crossed his arms over his chest. I gently tapped his shoulders while flashing a warm smile as I say "Let's go Panda!" And by that, we all walked all the way to the parking lot.

"Thanks for visiting us! We'll hope to see you soon! Have a safe trip!" Mr. Lu bid goodbye.

"Goodbye HyunA! Till then!" Mrs. Lu bid goodbye as she gave me a hug.

"Bye Auntie! Bye Uncle! Till then! I'll tell Mom and Dad that we've met! It's so nice to meet you!! I said as I got inside Kai's car. And by that, we drove all the way to our homes. I'm sharing car with Sun Mi and Kris at Kai's car. Baekhyun, Lay and D.O at Chanyeol's car. Sehun, Xiumin, tao and Chen at Suho's car.

Since it takes more than an hour before we can reached home, I plugged in my earphones as I listen to random songs. I want to clear up my mind, not caring about the happenings around me. While we’re on our way, I didn't notice that I slowly closed my eyes as I drifted into the peaceful world of dreamland.

 

KRIS' POV

I can feel what she feels. I know that she's hurting inside, but she doesn't want to show it. I know that she's falling for Lu Han Hyung. But no matter what happen, I'm just here right beside her.

"HyunA, you can sleep if you wa--" I stop when I saw her already sleeping. I smiled at the sight as I gently laid her head on my shoulders.

"Sweet dreams Beautiful Girl!" I whisper as I kissed her forehead and lay my head on hers.

"Ehem!!" Kai faked a cough as he looks at me suspiciously.

"What?" I asked as I took a glanced at Sun Mi. Well, she's also sleeping.

"Tell me Hyung, you loved her too right??" Kai said in a low voice, making sure that Sun Mi can't hear him.

"What are you talking about Kiddo?!" I replied as I smirk.

"Ah! I can feel it Hyung! It's really obvious in your actions! And the way you look at her, it's really something! You know?!" Kai said as a matter of fact.

"Aissh.. Whatever!" I ignore him as I closed my eyes. But wait, is it really obvious?! Aissh!!

"If you really love her, tell her Hyung before it's too late!!" Kai adviced as he smirks.

"Yah! Just drive safely okay?!" I said, still eyes are closed.

"Haha! Just admit that you love her Hyung! I know it! Hahah!" Kai murmured.

"I know that you love her ever since you met her!" I was surprised, as well as Kai, when Sun Mi suddenly speak up. Uh-oh.

"Do you guys really think that I'm sleeping! Tsk! Such a Pabo! I'm wide awake!!" Sun Mi said as she looks at me suspiciously.

"Uh-oh.. I'm sorry Diuzhang! But I'm just telling the truth!" Kai murmured.

"Yah! If you really love my friend, then tell her!! What are you waiting? A miracle? A shooting star?! Oh come on! You guys are really bad!" Sun Mi began to rant.

"Yah! Lessen your voice babe! She might hear you! " Kai warned.

"Ofcourse not! Her earphones are plugged in!" Sin Mi said while pointing at HyunA.

 

"Now, are you going to tell it to her?!" Sin Mi asked while looking at me suspiciously.

"Aissh.. You'd bettter check a psychologist!" I replied as I rolled my eyes.

"What a bad guy!! Okay fine! Keep on denying it! Time will come and the truth will reveal!" Sun Mi rant.

"Calm down babe!" Kai said as he stops at the red light.

"Aissh... Diuzhang--" I cut off Kai's words when I say " Okay fine! I admit it! Yes you're right! I loved her ever since the first time I met her! But I'm scared to tell her the truth. I know that she doesn't love me back. And right now, she's in the middle of falling into someone who loves her too. But then, something went wrong. I know that she's hurting inside, and I don't want to tak ethis as an advantage. Aissj... Okay.. I promise to tell it to her. But give me time" And by that, Kai didn't noticed that the street lights already signals go.

"Aigoo!" Kai hurriedly drove as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Okay, I undesrtand you Kris! I'm sorry for what I said. It's not my intention to blurt it all out" Sin Mi apologized while flashing a warm smile.

"No need to apologized Sun Mi! It's okay! You just proved me that you're a true friend of her!" I said as I flashed a warm smile.

"Yah! Yah! Don't show to her your smiles! I'm jelly! Stop it guys!" Kai said sarcastically making both of us to laughed.

 

LU HAN'S POV

 

She didn't even look at me. Is she mad at me? Aissh, I hope she's not! I didn't even know this girl! Aishh..

"Oppa~ Can you show me your room?? Please~~" Minra pleaded, still arms are clunged on mine. Aissh... This girl.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't show my room to anybody else" I explaines.

"But I'm already your fiancee, and soon we will be living together! Please~ Oppa~ She pleaded, and by this time she shows some aegyo! Aissh.. It doesn't affect me at all. Only HyunA's aegyo can please me.

"I'm really sorry Minra-ssi, maybe soon I'll show it to you" I said without any emotions.

"YAH!" I was surprised when she stomped her feet. "Oppa~~ Please~~~" DANG!!

She began to annoy me! Tsk!

"Oh? What's wrong with yoy beautiful lady?" Grnadpa suddenly came out from behind as he hurriedly walked towards that annoying girl.

"Yah! Lu Habn! What did you do to her?!" Grandma yells as she patted my shoulders (with force).

"I'm not doing any--" I was cut off when she says something that makes my ears to perked up in anger!

"Oppa doesn't want to let me inside his own room!" Minra said while pouting. Aissh, this girl is really something! And by that, Grandpa looks at me suspiciously. Aissh.

"Why don't you show it to her huh?!" Grandpa said through gritted teeth.

"Grandpa! It is because I--" By then again, I was cut off! But by this time, it's my Mom! Thank God! I know she will help me out!

"Excuse me Dad, but he really doesn't want it when someones entering inside his room. I hope you can understand it" Mom said politely. Whoo~ Thanks Mom!

"I'm sorry my dear Minra! Maybe next time he'll show it up to you. Don't get mad okay?" Mom added while showing a smile. Eeh? I know its a fake one! Haha.. I know she's not bet with this annoying girl.

"Hmm, I'm not mad Mom! I will never get mad at him!" Did I just heard it right? She called my mom as her "Mom"?! Duh?!!

"Oh? Nice one beautiful lady! You should start calling them as Mom and Dad!" Grandma said cheekily. I just rolled my eyes as I excused myself

"Excused me, but I really have to go now! We still have rehearsals. I'll see you again some other time!" I lied just to excused myself from them.

"Lu Han! You can--"

Dad cut off Grandma's words when he says "It's okay! Go on! Have a safe trip!"

"Okay! Bye Mr. and Mrs. Bae. Bye Minra-ssi! It's nice to meet you all!" I bid goodbye as I bow down.

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad! Grandma, Grandpa, I'll see you again soon! Bye!" And by that, I hurriedly went down and walked all the way to the parking lot.

"Goodbye Young Master! Have a safe trip!" All the maids said in unison. Yah! No need to do that! I'm not a prince! Haha.

I get inside my car happily as I drove all the way back to our house! Aissh.. Thank God! I'm free from that annoying girl!

As I'm on my way, HyunA suddenly flashed into my mind. The way she looked away at me just a while ago keeps on flashing back to my mind.

"Aissh.. Is she really mad at me? Aissh.. Lu Han, be positive! She's not mad okay? Relax! Why don't you call her?" I'm talking to myself as I reached for my phone and decided to call her. But DANG! She's noy answering it! I tried to call her again and again, but no! She's not answering it! Tsk! I guess she's really mad at me.

"Oh come on! HyunA!! Please answer the phone!" I'm losing my temper so I decided to dropped by at their house before heading back home.

 

>>>FASTFORWARD TO HYUNA'S HOUSE<<<

 

"Oh! Hello Lu Han-ssi! How are you?" Mrs. Park greeted me as she let me inside the house.

"I'm doing god! Hmm, is she home?" I asked her, referring to HyunA.

"Oh? HyunA? Hmm, she's upstairs!" Mrs. Park said.

"Oh! Lu Han!! How are you?! It's been a long time since you visit here!" Mrs. Choi said as she gave me a hug.

"Hello Auntie! Hmm, I'm doing good! How about you?" I asked while flashing a warm smile.

"I'm always God! Oh! By the way, HyunA's upstairs!" Mrs. Choi said as she gestured me to go upstairs all the way to her daughter’s room.

"Thanks Auntie!"

"Very welcome Prince charming!" Mrs. Choi said as she winked at me making me blushed a little. As I walked upstairs, I stop infront of her room as my heart began to beats faster. "Aissh.. calm down LuLu.. Relax.. You can do it!" And by that, I slowly twist the door knob as I enter inside her room.

"YAH! HOW DARE YOU TO ENTER MY ROOM WITHOUT KNOCKING AT THE DOOR?!!" HyunA yelled from behind, and OH MY GEE!! It's not my intention to barged in. Tsk! I didn't know that she's still on het bath robe!! Iagoo!! I hurriedly turn my back as I cover my eyes.

"I'm sorry Hyunnie! I didn't know that... Aish.. I'm really sorry!!m I apologized as I heard a sound of a LOUD BANG from the doors of her dressing room.

"YAH! Wait a minute!!" HyunA yelled again and again. Aigoo! I'm really sorry Hyunnie.

Since she's still changing, I walked around as I saw a huge beautiful picture of her posted on the wall.

"She's really beautiful as always" I softly mumbled as I admire her beautiful picture.

Suddenly, the door creaked as an angel revealed in front of me. I smile when she walks closer to me. 

 

 

"And what are you doing here Young Master?!" What?! She just called me "Young Master?!" Aissh!! This Crazy Girl!

"Hmm, I just want to make sure that you got home safe. You're not answering my calls, so I decided to drop by" I said as I scratch my head.

"As you can see, I'm fine! Is there anything else? If none, then you can leave" HyunA said as she walks away and sat on her bed. Eeh? I can feel it! She's really mad! Aigoo!

"HyunA~" I softly called her as I look down.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry"

 

"For what?"

"For what happened earlier at the mansion. I really don't know that Girl! And no! She's not my Fiancee!!" I explained as I look at her apologetically.

"Is that all?" She frankly asked while looking at me emotion less. Oh come on! Don't do this to me! It hurts me so much! But then, my mood changed when something caught my attention. At least I know that she still loves me. As long as she's wearing it, everything will be alright. I smiled at the sight as I looked back at her angelic face.

 

(Remember the necklace)

 

"Thank You!"

"You're very welcome Young Master!" She said as she stood up and opens the door widely for me.

"If there’s nothing more, you can leave now" She added frankly and it really hurts me.

"I'm really sorry Hyunnie" I softly mumbles as I slowly walked towards the door. I stop right in front of her as I look straight through her eyes.

"I love you and it's all true Hyunnie, please don't do this to me. It hurts me so much" I said with all my heart. I'm about to kissed her cheeks but then she looked away and says "You can go" And by that, I stepped out of her room as she closed her door with a loud BANG!

As I went downstairs, her mom hurriedly walked towards me as she looks at me worriedly.

"What happened?" Mrs. Choi worriedly asked.

"Nothing Auntie, It's just that she's not in the mood" I lied while flashing a warm smile.

"Hmm, she might be tired. Don't worry, she'll be okay!" Mrs. Choi calmly said as she flashed a warm smile.

"Thanks Auntie! By the way, I'll go ahead! Maybe I'll visit her some other time" I said as I bid goodbye. As I'm about to step out of the door, I was surprised when a not so familiar guy stood right in front of me. He's carrying a bouquet of flowers with chocolates. Eeh? What is he doing in here?!!

"Oh! Hi Lu Han! It's nice to see you here! How are you? Oh! And hello Auntie!"

"And what are you doing here?"
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
"Kim MyungSoo"

 


 

 

(A/N): Denen! Denen!! We're in the NEAR MIDDLE part of the story! Just kidding! Hahaha..

What can you say about Minra?? Haha.. Stay tuned for more revelations!!

MORE FEEDBACKS PLEASE!! SUBSCRIBE!!

God Bless You All!!


@jannicavilla here^^