Chapter 47

The Unknown Princess

 

>>>LET'S PRETEND THAT THEY ALREADY HAD THEIR COMEBACK STAGE... WOLF<<<

 

MINJI'S POV

Finally! After how many years, I'll be going home! Whaaa~~ I've missed the Seoul Korea! And most especially, my best friend HyunA. Aigoo!! I wanted to see her already! Since our flight will be tomorrow morning, i'm preparing all of my things.

"Oh! Before I forgot! I need to buy something for HyunA" I hurriedly went downstairs and got into my car.

"Mom, i'll see you later. I need to buy something for HyunA. Is there anything you want to buy?" I asked my mom who's busy packing things.

"Ah. Nothing dear. Just take care okay?" Mom said.

"Okay Mom! See you later!" I said as i kissed her.

I got into my car as I drove all the way to the nearest mall.

"Hmm... What's the best thing to buy for her??" I thought to myself as I check on the different boutiques. Few minutes has past but still I coudn't find a best gift for her.

I stop on a Record Store as I saw a new released album of a Rookie Group in Seoul known as EXO. Their album is entitled XOXO. There are two versions, Kiss Version and Hug Version. Since I was too curious about it, I decided to listen to it as I pluged in the headphone that was connected on the mini player. I choose the Kiss Version and the song began to play.

그래 wolf, 내가 wolf! Awoouu~ 아 사랑해요 난 늑대고 넌 미녀

"Gurae wolf, naega wolf! Awoouu~ A saranghaeyo nan neuk daego neon minyo"

And as I listen to their track one by one, I was like "OH MY GOD! This was awesome!"

Wow! It's awesome! Especially their track entitled "Don't Go". Wow! I need to know who's the person behind those angelic voices.

And since I started to love their song, I decided to buy their album, obe each version.

As I'm paying on the counter, something caught my attention. As I look on the TV screen that was displayed on the walls of the record store, my eyes widened as my ears perked up on what I heard and saw.

"EXO's Park Chanyeol was caught dating and flirting a girl in public" 

L O A D I N G 

Did I heard it right?? EXO?? And wait, that girl.... She is.... My besf friend... She's HyunA! Choi HyunA to be exact. But, what is she doing with that guy? Oh no!! She's dating one of the EXO members?!!!

"Excuse me Ma'am, heres your change"

"Oh! Thank you!" As I stepped out of the Record Store, that news update keeps on playing on my mind.

"Aigoo!! That's impossible! She can't do that! Maybe she's not HyunA. It's just a random girl" I thought to myself as I shudder it out on my mind and began to look for a nice gift.

After 30 minutes, I finally bought something nice for her! I hope she'll like this.

As i'm on my way home, I decided to stop on a Bubbe Tea shop as I've been craving for it these past few days. And now, here we go Bubble Tea. I've missed you my Black Pearl~~~

"Welcome to Bubble Tea Shop! MayI take your order Ma'am?" The beautiful lady said as she takes my order.

"1 large Almond Milk Shake please" ofcourse I ordered my favorite flavor.

"Is there anything Ma'am?" She asked.

"Nothing"

"Okay Ma'am, have a seat first"

As i'm waiting on my order, I saw from a far a standee of six guy models in front of "The Face Shop". Ah! Yah! I need to buy some BB Cream!

After 5 minutes, my milk shake was served.

"Here's your order Ma'am! Thanks for Bubbling with us! Come again!"

Okay~ Face Shop, here I come! Since its just a few blocks away from this shop, i've decided to left my car on the parking lot and take a walk.

"Welome to Face Shop!!"

Okay~ shopping galore!! BB Cream, Lipstick, Face Mask, Hand Cream. Yeah~ This is what i'm using everyday! Haha.

As i'm paying in the counter, i suddenly remembered the standee infront of their shop. Since I was curious about their models, I decided to ask the sales lady about it.

"Hmm.. Excuse me Miss, if you don't mind me asking. But, may I know who are thiose models in the standee?" I was a but shy while asking her. Haha.. I was curious because they are all good looking especially the one with a milky skin. Haha.

"Oh! They look great right? Hehe. They are a rookie group in korea known as EXO"

My eyes widened as I heard the word EXO!! Aigoo!! They are the EXO??!! Eeh?? They all look so cute!!

"We have here a brochure Ma'am. You can have one. There was a mini-poster of EXO inside it with their names. Hehs. Fan girl mode on! Hehe" The sales lady said as she handed me the brochure.

"Aigoo!! Thank you so much!!"

"My pleasure Ma'am! Please come again! Thank you for shopping!" The saled lady smied at me as she bow down.

"Whaaaa~~~ so you're the members of EXO huh?! I'll see you soon... In Seoul" I said as i'm facing the standee of their member with a milky skin.

As I reached my car, I hurriedly open the brochure coz i'm so excited to know their names. Aigoo! Honestly speaking, I don't know but the butterflies in my stomach wom't stop 

Oh My God!!! They are all si cool~~~ Whaaaa~~~~ Sehun, Kai, D.O, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Suho. Aigoo!! Their voices resembles their faces! Whaaaa~~~ I'm starting to like them... Especially you... 

"SUHO"

 

HYUNA'S POV

 

>>>TWO DAYS LATER<<<

 

"Ayo! GG!! Shijakkhae bolkka. OMO!!~~" Voice mail alert.

"Kyaa~~~ Sooyoung Unnie!!! It's too early for a voice mail!! Aissshh.... Who might it be??!" I complained as I sat up and reached for my iPod Tab. Aigoo!! It's only 6 in the morning!!

"Yah~~~~ Bhest!!!! I missed you so much!!!!! Ireona (wake up)~~!!! Palliyo (hurry up)!! I'm currently on the plane headng back to Seoul!! I'll be jn Incheon Airport by 8am!! Palli!! Pick me up!! I'll see you later!! Love, Kim Minji!! Mwuaaah!!!"

"WHAT???!!!! She's back??!!! WHAAAAAA!!!!!! SHE'S BACK!!!!!!" I screamed like theres no tomorrow as I jumped around my room like a litte kid. Aigoo!!! I'm so excited to see her again!!

I look at the time and it reads 6:10 in the morning. I still have an hour to prepare.

I still do have an hour to prepare. I hurriedly went to my bathroom and groomed myself. Oh yeah~~ I missed my twin sis/bestfriend Minji! Haha.

As I went downstairs, I hurriedly approached my Mom as I back hugged her. Haha. I'm in a good mood now because she's back!

"Good Morning Mom!" I greet her wit a sweet smile pastered across my face.

"Oh! Good Morning My Princess! It seems like you're in a good mood huh?! Eeh?? Do you have a date with him??" She said. But wait.. Who is she referring to??

"Him!" Mom pointed at the Sala and my eyes widened because I didn't noticed his presence! Aigoo!!

"Oh!! Joon!! What are you doing at this early morning??" I was surprised to see him this early huh?!

"Haha.. I'll leave you first as I prepare the brekfast okay?" Mom said.

"Yah! What are you doing here?! Aigoo! Wait, do you have something important to do today? If none, can you go with me in the airport-- wait!! Mom!! They're back! She told me thru voice mail that they will be here by 8am. I'll be picking them up at Incheon okay?" I said.

"Okay. But take your foods first before you leave okay?" Mom said.

"Okay. By the way Joon, are you free??" I asked him again, I hope he's not busy.

"That's why i'm here because i'm free today. So where are we going?" He asked.

"Incheon Airport. We need to be ther by 8am. So let's eat first okay?!" I said as I grabbed his hands.

"Let's eat!!"

After 30 minutes, were done! Were going to the airport now! Whaa~ I'm so excited!

"Take care guys okay!" Mom said as she kissed me.

 

>>>INSIDE JOON'S CAR<<<

 

"Who are we picking up??" Joon asked.

"Shh.. You will know once we get there! For now, just drive okay? Pallu~~ I'm so excited!!! Hahaha" I said as I turn on the music player on his car. And yes~ it's their song on their song on their new album! Hahaha... Nice song! Peter Pan!

"Whoa~~ Peter Pan! Hahaha.... Joon! To be honest, this song is one of my favorite on your album. It's so cute! Peter Pan~ Haha.. Can you sing it for me?" I said while smiling sweetly at him.

"Ehh? Just listen to it Hyunnie~~~" He said without looking at me. Hehe.. He"s blushing! Haha.

"Haha.. Someones blushing~~ Eeh? Would you believe me if I say tht I love your part on tht song?" Haha... I'm teasing him right now! Haha. He's not used to it. Haha. Nice one Joon! Haha... So cute!

"Yah! Shut up HyunA~ I know that you love Lu Han's part!" He said as I remained silent after hearing that name.

"Oh, I'm sorry HyunA~ I didn't mean to--" I cut him off as I sa "It's okay Joon~ never mind it. Just drive okay?"

"Ara~~"

Suddenly, my eyes widened when I heard him singing along their song. Aigoo! His voice was really angelic!! Eeh??

Nalgeun ilgijang meonjireul teoreonae mundeuk pyeolchin got geu sogen haemarkge 
Niga isseo ajik neon geudaero yeogi namaisseo
Itgo jinaetdeon geurimi tteoolla jageun tteollimi nae mome saemsosa 
Jom seogeulpeugin hae geuttaero doragal su eomneun ge

Neol chajaganda chueogi bonaen Thinkerbell ttaranaseotdeon neverland 
Geu gose naega neowa barabomyeo utgo isseo
Nan yeongwonhan neoui peterpan
Geu sigane meomchun ni namja
Seotuljiman neomu saranghaetdeon naui neoege danyeoga

Neol manhi goerophyeotdeon jitgujeun akdang 
Modu mullichyeojun gieogi saengsaenghae
Geu sunganbuteo neoui mameul eotgo nanun kiseukkaji
Nae mameun hangsang gureum tago naratji 
Neoneun Wendy Cinderella boda yeppeotji

Gaseum ttwige mandeun dan han saram neol neukkinikka du nuni bitna 

Neol chajaganda chueogi bonaen Thinkerbell ttaranaseotdeon neverland 
Geu gose naega neowa barabomyeo utgo isseo
Nan yeongwonhan neoui Peter Pan Geu sigane meomchun ni namja
Seotuljiman neomu saranghaetdeon naui neoege danyeoga

Bunhongbit gamdoneun eolgul gureum wireul geotneun gibun baby boo! Nae gaseumi dugeungeoryeotdeon geurim gatdeon you! 
Geuttae neoui nuneun salmyeosi useojwotdeon geotcheoreom jigeumdo nae maeumui han kyeone yeollin changmune nega narawajundamyeon 
Nae donghwa sok dama non neol yeojeonhi maemdoneun sweety girl! 
Ajikdo tteollyeo gaseum hankyeon neo eomneun igoseun oeroun seom
Nae gieok sok jeogeo non neol jiwojiji annneun pretty girl!
Ajikdo seolleyeo gaseum hankyeon neo eomneun igoseun 

Hamkkehaetjiman japgo sipjiman son naemiljiman oh! [Baekhyun] Neon meoreojyeo ga tteonaji ma geuttae naega [Suho] itjanha yeogi oh! Eodi isseulkka) 

Sigyeui taeyeop doneun sai eolmana dallajyeosseulkka 
Neol sseonaeryeogan majimak han jangeul neomgyeotjiman deo
Ilgeonael yonggiga anna seulpeun geureun jiwonael geoya
Uri yaegin kkeuchi anil geoya
Dashi manna beolttenikka

While his singing, I didm't noticed that i'm already singing alonf with him. Wgaaa~~ his voice was really angelic!!

After the song, he smied at me and I felt the butteflies grew on my stomach. Aigoo! What's the meaning of this?!

"This is the first time that I heard you sing Hyunnie. You really have an amazing voice" He says whilst smiling sweetly at me. Aigoo!!

"Your voice was awesome Joon!" I compliment as I smiled back at him.

Suddenly, my iPod Tab beeps up, signalling for a new voice mail. Aigoo!! It's Minji!

"Yah! Twin Sis! Where are you now? Were almost near. See you later! Take care!! Mwuahhh!!!" I smiled after hearing her voice. Haha. Nothings change.

"Who was that??" Joon asked but I just ignore him as I look at the time and Oh My Gosh!!! It's almost 7:35!!

"Yah! Joon!! Palli!!! We will be late!!! Palli~~~~"

"Ara ara! But seriously, who was that??" He asked again. Aissh..

"Secret Joon~~ Just drive! Palliyo~~~"

"Pssh~ This crazy girl! Okay fine!!" Hahaha... He's so cute when he's losing! Hahaha.

10 minutes has past, we've finally arrived at Incheon Airport. Time reads 7:45 am. B-but... Aigoo!! I forgot to tell Joon to wear some disguise! Good thing I bought mask and a cap! Oh yeah~ always ready! I put ut on him as I smiled at him.

"You'd better wear some disgiise everytime you're going out! Arasso??" I smiled as I fixed his hair.

"Thanks Hyunnie! You're amways the best!!" He said.

"I know! You're welcome Joon! By the way, just wait here okay? They will be here in 10 minutes" I said as I handed him a milk tea.

"Thanks"

After 10 minutes, they have finally arrived.

"Minji!!!" I called from afar as I waved my hand for her to see me.

And as expected, she ran at me as she pulled me into an embrace. Aigoo!! This barbie doll!!

"Kyaaaaa~~~~ I've missed you Twin Sis!!!!!! Whaaaaa~~~~~" Minji whined in between the hug as she keeps on cuddling me like there's no tomorrow.

"Yah!! I-I can-n't breathe Minji!!!" I said as she let go of me. Aissh~~

"Yah! You'vr grown so muvh HyunA!! You're prettier than ever!!!" Minji said as she's checking me from head to toe. Aisshh.. This girl!!

"Hehe.. Same to you Minji. You looks like a real Barbie Doll!!" I said whilst smiling sweetly at her.

"Ehh? Were twins right??" We laughed after what she've said. I suddebly remembered something. Aigoo!! I forgot to welcome her parents!!

"Aigoo!! Welcome back Auntie and Uncle! The Seoul misses you so much!!" I bow down as I flashed a bright smile.

"Hehe.. I thought you didn't notice us! Hahs. By the way, shall we go now?" Auntie asked.

"Haha. It's because of your crazy daughter! Haha.. Kaja (Let's go)" As I turn my back, I remembered Joon who's sitting on the bench waiting for us. Aigoo!! I'm so forgetful! Aissh..

"Oh! Auntie, wait for a while. I'll just call him" I said as I walked towards Joon's direction.

"Joon! Sorry for waiting. The're already here. Let's go!" I said as I extend my hands for him. While were walking towards them, I noticed something wrong with Minji's action when she saw me with Joon walking hand in hand. Eeh?? What's wrong with her??

"Yah! Minji, are you alright??" I asked her as I motioned them to follow us.

"Ah! Nothing" She said. I just nod as I continue to walk.

"By the way Joon, she's Minji, my twin sis/bestfriend. Minji, meet Joon, my friend" I said as I smiled at them.

"Oh! It's nice to meet you Minji-ssi! I'm Kim Joon Myun. You can call me Suho for shory" Joon introduced himself as he extend his hands for Minji.

"It's nice to meet you too Suho-ssi. I'm Kim Minji" Minji shook hands with him as she flashed a bright smile. Eeh?? There's something with that smile huh?

 

>>>BACK AT JOON'S CAR<<<

 

"Welcome back to Seoul!!!" I said as I helped Joon to removed his disguised thingy.

"Phew~~ Thanks Hyunnie" Joon said as he fixed his hair.

"Why does he needs to wear that?" Minji asked.

"Ahh.. I forgot to mention. He's a member of EXO. I mean, the leader. That's why he needs to wear disguise everytime he's going out. I won't let thay happen again" I explained and I noticed Minji's eyes widened aftr hearing what I've said. Eeh? I guess she's a fan of EXO. And I guess her bias is Suho!! Haha.. Nice!! Now I know what to do now! Hohoho...

"Do you know EXO??" Joon asked all of a sudden as he take a look at Minji from the mirror. Eeh??? OTP!!! >.<

"Ah! Hmm.. Slight" Minji simply replied as she looked away from the eye contact. Eeh?? She's blushing! Hahah.

"Don't worry sis! You will know them later on" I said as I flashed a warm smile.

"HyunA, are you the girl behind that issue??" Minji suddenly asked.

Well, I guess the news were already spreading all over the world. EXO are becoming popular.

"Yes" I simply replied without looking at her.

"How did it happen??" Minji asked.

"Long story. I'll tell everything to you okay? Just enjoy the ride" I saidbas I turn on the music again and again. And as expected, it's EXOs song! Haha. Don't go!! I take a look at Minji and I saw her lip sync with the song.

"Yah! Minji, you know that song??" I asked her as I smiled.

"Hmm.. Just heard it from the radio" She said.

"That's our sobg" Joon proudly say whist smiling.

"Haha. Proud Grandla" I murmured. Haha.

"Oh?? You're a singer??" Uncle asked.

"Hehe. Kinda??" Joon said who's kinda shy. Haha.

"HyunA said just a while ago that Suho is from the group EXO! Aisshh.." Auntie said. I giggled at their reactions as I looked at Joon who's smiling like an idiot! Ah?! I smell something fishy huh?! Well, just wait for the result.

 


 

(A/N): Denen! Denen! End of chapter 47!

Go on!! Tell me what do you feel about Minji's appearance on this story. Haha.

Do you think she's nice?? Go on, drop your comments!

Do not forget to subscribed!! Many thanks!!