Chapter 56

The Unknown Princess

 

A/N: As you can see, I changed EunJae's photo~ Check the Foreword~

 

AND ONE MORE THING, I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR COMMENTS~

 

SHOULD I STOP THIS STORY???

 

 

>>>1 WEEK LATER: AT SM BUILDING<<<

 

KRIS' POV

 

Okay, rehearsals!!

 

Just like what Manager Hyung said, we will be busy starting today because we will be filming the new MV for our track 'Don't Go'.

 

I wonder who will be the leading man by this time.

 

Suddenly, Manager Hyung came in together with the Director, as well as President Lee.

 

"Okay guys. Today, we will start the filming for the new MV of your track 'Don't Go'. So to help us with that, we have here Director Shin, one of the best director in music industry" President Lee explained.

 

"Annyeong Haseyo Director-ssi!!" We all greet him.

 

"Hello! Let's give our best for this film!" Director Shin said whilst flashing a warm smile.

 

Suddenly, Manager Hyung approached me.

 

"Kris, where's Lu Han?" Manager Hyung asked.

 

'Oh? He's not yet around?!'

 

"Hmm, excuse me i'll just call him" I said as I went out of the room.

 

As i'm outside of the room, I saw HyunA coming her way to the practice room.

 

'What a good start for today :)'

 

"Good morning Beautiful!" I greet her from the back while covering her eyes.

 

"Yah! Good morning Kris!" I removed my hands as I planted a sweet peck on her cheeks.

 

I saw her blushed as she began to throw punches on my arms.

 

"Yah!!!!!!" She complained, still punching my arms.

 

"Haha. What brings you here huh?!" I asked as soon as she stops on throwing punches on my arms.

 

"What else should bring me here?!" She asked back.

 

"Pssh~~ Who knows?! You might wanted to see me~ Aren't you huh?!" I asked suspiciously.

 

'Of course i'm just kidding :)'

 

"In your dreams Kris!! By the way, where's the others?" She asked whilst her eyes are looking around.

 

"Hmm, the rest of EXO are inside the Conference Room. Were actually having a meeting. While the others, they might be in the Recording Studio, or maybe in the Dance Room" I explained whilst flashing a warm smile.

 

"Oh I see~ and what are you doing here huh?" She suspiciously asked.

 

"Oh I almost forgot!!!" I growled as I remember Lu Han Hyung!!

 

"Why??" HyunA worriedly asked.

 

"I almost forgot! I'm supposed to call Lu Han Hyung because he's not yet around"

 

And to my surprised, a familiar voice popped out from behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No need Diuzhang. I'm already here"

 

"Hmm, I guess i'd better go find them first. I'll see you guys around" HyunA said as she walked on the other direction.

 

As soon as she's out of our sight, I approached Lu Han Hyung.

 

"Why are you late?" I asked.

 

"I've overslept Diuzhang. Sorry~" Lu Han Hyung apologized whilst flashing a warm smile.

 

"Nah~ I guess you'd better explain it to them" I said as we both entered the room.

 

"And why are you late Lulu?!" Manager Hyung asked suspiciously.

 

"Oh, i'm sorry Hyung. I've overslept" Lu Han Hyung explained as he slightly scratch his head.

 

"Aisshh... Okay fine. We can't do anything about it. So let's proceed to our main agenda, so listen carefully" President Lee said.

 

"Wait.. Where is she?" President Lee asked Manager Hyung.

 

"I'll look for her" Manager Hyung said.

 

"Sounds better so that we can start" President Lee said.

 

 

"Wait-- who is she??" Baekhyun asked.

 

 

"She will be the leading lady for your MV" President Lee explained.

 

"Oh~~ I guess she's one of the models" Xiumin Hyung guessed.

 

"More than what you've thought Xiumin" President Lee replied.

 

"Whoa?! Don't tell me she's one of our Seniors? Aigoo!! Is she from Girl's Generation??" Baekhyun exclaimed.

 

"Hehehe.. Relax guys, you'll gonna meet her" President Lee said.

 

"But wait, if there's a leading lady, there must be a leading man. So who might it be from us?" Chanyeol curiously asked.

 

'Nice question Yeol. How I wish it was me'

 

"Good thing you asked that Chanyeol! I guess this guy already knew that he's the leading man" President Lee grinned.

 

"Whoa?! Manager Hyung didn't informed us about this!" Kai complained.

 

"Hehe. It's because I told him not to tell it to anybody else, except from the leading man" President Lee expained.

 

"Oh I see, then who might it be?"

 

But before President Lee answers Lay's question, the door suddenly opens revealing Manager Hyung, together with the new manager noona and...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"HyunA?"

 

 

 

LU HAN'S POV

 

So she's the leading lady?

 

How lucky I am!! :)

 

So that's the reason why Manager Hyung told me that I won't regret it :)

 

Well, I definitely won't regret it!!

 

"Oh?! Good morning guys!" HyunA greet us whilst flashing a sweet smile.

 

"Good morning HyunA~" They all said in unison.

 

"Whaa~ i'd never thought that i'm going to film an MV with you guys!" HyunA exclaimed whilst smiling brightly.

 

"Whaaa~~ I'm so glad you're our leading lady~~" Sehun cheered as he walked towards HyunA.

 

'Aisshh... This boy is too clingy'

 

"Ehem!! Let's go straight to the point.. Who is her leading man?" Kris asked.

 

'Oooh~ Someone's excited. But i'm sorry, I got her'

 

"Oh? You haven't decide yet?" HyunA asked.

 

'If you only knew Hyunnie~~'

 

"Don't worry HyunA~ We've already made my decision. But still, nobody knows except from him" Manager Hyung said

 

"Yah!! You're so unfair Hyung!!" Tao complained.

 

'Sorry guys~ They're in favor of me'

 

"Whatever! Okay, so I guess it's time to reveal the leading man. Would you please stand up and join us here in front so that the others will know?" Manager Hyung instructed as he look at me.

 

But before I can stand up on my place, somebody else' stands up, making all of them to burst out laughing.

 

"Yah! Chen??!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" They all said in unison.

 

"Yah?! What's funny??" Chen asked.

 

"Hahaha. Sit down Chen. It's not a good joke" President Lee said.

 

"Hahah. I'm just kidding you guys! You are all so serious!" Chen said as he go back to his seat.

 

"Go ahead. Please, the real one" President Lee asked.

 

And without thinking twice, I hurriedly stood up and walked infront.

 

"Hyung?!" They all said in surprised.

 

As I walked infront, I noticed HyunA's cheerful face changed into something bitter.

 

Aisshh... Okay~ I can't blame her. -_-

 

"You're right guys. Lu Han will be the leading man for your new MV. And HyunA, as a part of her debut, will be the leading lady. I choose them, because I can see that there's a chemistry between them that will surely have impact on the viewers. And I guess, they can both act comfortably since you are all close to her right?" President Lee explained.

 

'We both have chemistry?! How nice to hear that from you Mr.President'

 

"Oh? But.. Are you sure about this President-ssi? What will be their fans reaction if they know that i'm the leading lady?" HyunA worriedly asked.

 

"That's what were going to find out dear!!" President Lee said.

 

"HyunA~ If you're scared to their fans, don't worry, we'll protect you from them" Manager Noona said as she tapped HyunA's shoulders from the back.

 

"Nah~ That's not my point. I mean, you're all aware of the issue before right? What are they going to say when they found out that i'm the girl on the issue?" HyunA asked worriedly.

 

"That's also one of the reason why we choose you" President Lee said.

 

"Okay~ I got it. So, when are we going to start this?" HyunA asked nonchalantly.

 

"W-wait... What will be the plot of this new MV?" I asked.

 

"Just act normal Lulu" Manager Hyung grinned.

 

'Eh~~ There's something with that smile huh?!'

 

"Were planning something by this time" President Lee added.

 

"What do you mean President-ssi?" HyunA asked.

 

I'm also curious. What are they planning to do?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Were planning you to have a kissing scene"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT???!!!"