Chapter 14

The Unknown Princess

 

SUN MI’S POV

Whoa~ It’s Saturday! Free time!! Today I don’t feel like doing anything, I just want to stay inside the house and watch movies. Suddenly, I’ve got a phone call from this annoying Kai! Seriously, what’s the problem of this guy? I sigh as I reject it once. But then, he calls again and again. By this time, I answer it now and I yelled at him.

Sun Mi- red

Kai- blue

 

“WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!!!”

“Whoa~ will you please lessen your voice?!”

“Seriously, what’s your problem huh?”

“I’m actually here waiting outside your house”

“Oh C’mon! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE AT THIS EARLY MORNING”

“Aissh.. Before you yelled at me like that would you please open up the gate for me and let me in, I’ve been waiting for almost an hour!”

“And who told you to wait for a long time huh?”

“Aissh.. Oh please..”

“Okay wait I’ll be there”

As I go downstairs, I rushed to open up the gate and I was shocked when I saw him standing there. Wow~ he looks so cool! He flashed a mischievous grin when he saw me. Maybe it’s because I’m still on my pyjamas. Oh geez.. FACE PALM! I let him to go inside our house and take a sit on a couch.

Since its Saturday, both my parents are on a Business Trip so as a result, I am left alone. Mrs. Han—the house keeper, is not around, maybe she left for a grocery. I sigh in disbelief that I am left alone, and now this annoying Kai is with me! Oh geez.. FACE PALM!

“So tell me, what you need?!” I asked him with a frowning face. But he just smirks and looked at me.

“WERE GOING OUT”

My jaw drops as my eyes widened as I properly analyzed the words “were going out” on my mind again and again. After a few minutes of daydreaming, I mentally slapped myself as I heard him laughing. Geez.. FACE PALM! Is he serious?!

“Hahahah.. I’m serious geek!” He says while laughing. He just called me a geek?! And how come he knows what I’m thinking?! GAH!! I sigh as I looked down while biting my bottom lip.

“Go with yourself, idiot!!” I muttered hoping he didn’t hear it.

“What if— he cut me off as he grabs my wrist and led me towards the stairs.

“Go get up and change! I will wait for you here!” He says while flashing a mischievous grin.

I shook my head in disbelief as I walk towards my room. I looked at the time and it reads 8:00 am. Suddenly, my phone rings. HyunA is calling me, I answer it and she asked me if I can accompany her to the mall. I want too but Kai is waiting for me. Oh geez.. I can’t believe that I did this to my friend. Aissh.. So I say “No” to her as she says it’s okay and she hangs the phone. I deeply sigh in disbelief that all this things are happening right now.

 

KAI’S POV

It’s Saturday! It only means no classes for today! I wake up his early morning at around 5 am. I don’t know why but I’m in a good mood today.

Oh I’m always thinking about Sun Mi and she makes me smile all day! Yah, since its Saturday, what if I ask her on a date? NO! NO! NO! Everything will be ruined if I ask her, what if I just came to their house so that she can’t do anything else. I flashed a mischievous grin on my GOOD LOOKING FACE as I walked towards the bathroom.

After 30 minutes of shower, I stood in front of my closet to look for a nice outfit. As I look in the mirror, I’m so proud on myself! I LOOK SO COOL!! (LOL)

I grabbed the car keys and rushed to the parking lot. Oh yeah~ since its Saturday, no one is home. So I guess, I made the right decision. I drive all the way to Sun Mi’s house with a big smile plastered on my face.

As I reached their house, I look at the time and it reads 6:30 am. I guess she’s still on her beauty sleep, i know that she’s always waking up at around 7:00 or 7:30 am. So I decided to wait outside until she wakes up.

.

.

.

It’s already 7:30, maybe she’s up. By this time, I call her but she rejects it! Seriously, what’s wrong with this girl?! I call again multiple times, and at finally, she answer it, but! Whoa~ she’s yelling!!!

“WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!!!”

Geez.. I guess I interrupt her beauty sleep. I tell her to lessen her voice but she asked me what’s the problem. I tell her that I’m waiting outside their house and she yells again!! Gezz.. This girl is really.. arrrgggh!! I tell her to open up the gate for me as she hung up the phone and at last! She finally opens it up and let me in.

As I take a seat on the couch, she asked me “So tell me, what you need?!” with a frowning face. But I just look at her as I smirk.

“WERE GOING OUT”, when I say those words, I noticed opens a gap as her eyes widened. She might not believe what she heard. But yes.. My plans are going to happen. Hahahaha.. I laughed at her cute reactions. I tell her I’m serious and she looked down biting her bottom lip as she murmur something.

She’s about to say something but I cut her off as I say “Go get up and change! I will wait for you here!” as I led her towards the stairs. As she goes upstairs, I go back to my sear as I smile to myself. It’s such a nice feeling seeing her like that. She’s just so cute! I can’t resist every move she make. Just seeing any single shadow of her lightens up my day. Oh my! I DEFINITELY LOVE HER!! I REALY LOVE HER!! I flashed again a mischievous grin on my OH-SO-GOOD-LOOKING-FACE! (LOL)

 

YOUR POV

Kyaaa~ what a sunny day it is! Thank God! It’s Saturday, so it means we don’t have classes today! Yes! Free time!! I want to go shopping today, so I decided, to call Sun Mi to accompany me. But then, she’s not available. Aissshh... who else can go out with me? Wait.. Can I ask him? Oh no HyunA! NO!

As I’m talking to myself, I’ve got a phone call from non-other than Lu Han! Whoa~ perfect timing Lu Han-ssi!

You- violet

Lu Han- green

“Good Morning Hyunnie!”

“Neh! Good Morning Hannie!”

“Hmm. Are you free today?”

“Hmm. Actually yes, why you asked?”

“Hmm, I just want to ask you if you want to go out with me today, you know, just to have fun?”

OMG!! Did he really ask me out?!! OH MY!!!

“Oh sure no problem”

“Oh thank you. I’ll pick you up at your house later at around 10am okay? See you!”

FACE PALM! OMG!!! Is this really happening?! OH MY!! OH MY!! HyunA calm down!! Oh Geez.. I can’t explain what I feel. I keep on jumping around like a fan girl, oh em!! CALM DOWN! Geez... as I looked at the time, it reads 8:30 am. So I walked towards the bathroom to clean up. I’m humming to SNSD’s song “All my love is for you” as I rinsed my body.

After 30 minutes of shower, I stepped out and open my closet as I took a pair of mini-shorts and a white blouse with a black blazer. I apply some make-ups and fixed my long wavy hair as I let it down. I took a sunglasses and my sling bag, feeling satisfied with my looks.

Before I go downstairs, I heard someone opens the door and I saw my mom with a big smile plastered on her face.

“Good Morning my Little Princess. It seems like you’re on a date huh?” She greeted me as she look at me from head to toe while smiling.

“Good Morning Mom! Hmm, It’s not a date, we’re just going out to have fu” I defended myself while smiling at her. She giggled at my reactions.

“Hahaha, okay fine.. enjoy the rest of your day and take good care okay” She says while brushing my hair.

“By the way, He’s already waiting for you downstairs”

“O_O!!!” My eyes widened as I take a look at the time and OH MY GOSH!!! It’s already 10:15 am! I’m already 15 minutes late! GOSH!! I panicked as I get my bag and rushed downstairs. I heard my mom chuckled again as I dragged her downstairs.

We both go downstairs and I saw Lu Han standing there while smiling brightly. Wow! He really looks so hot today huh? He’s wearing blue jeans, a printed white shirt with a gray blazer. Wow!!

 

“Good Morning Hyunnie” He greeted me as he nodded while flashing that beautiful smile of him.

I greeted back as I apologize and I saw my mom chuckled once again. Gah! Seriously, is she teasing me or what! Aissh..

“Hmm, Mrs. Choi, Can I take your beautiful daughter for an out today?” Lu Han says to my mom with a bright smile. I saw my mom chuckled with Lu Han’s politeness. Yes, I can say that he is very gentleman.. Oh Geez... on the other hand, my mom just smiled at him and nodded in agreement as she say “Just take good care of her okay?” Lu Han nodded as he looks at me while flashing those angelic smiles of him! Oh geez, Stop it Lu Han!!!

Before we leave, I kissed my mom and give her a hug as I say goodbye.

“Enjoy your date my Little Princess” my mom whispers on my ears as if she’s teasing me huh? She chuckled when I defended myself.

We both walked towards the parking lot as we both get inside his car. He starts the engine as he drives all the way to... somewhere?? (LOL)

 

LU HAN’S POV

I wake up early this morning, feeling refresh and in good mood. I sat up on my bed as I took my phone. I want to greet and hear her beautiful voice this morning so I dialled her number as I call her. I’m hoping she’s already up, suddenly she answers it as I greet her “Good Morning Hyunnie”, she greeted me back “Good Morning Hannie”. To be honest, I love the way she called me Hannie. Hahahah..

I ask her if she’s free today, because I just want to go out with her, if it’s okay with her. I’m glad that she agreed with me. I flashed a victory smile on my face as I told her that I’m going to pick her up at their house at around 10am. I hang the phone as I stood up and run around my room.

“OH YES!!! SHE’S GOING OUT WITH ME!!” I yelled due to the happiness that I feel right now. Girl, I can’t explain what I feel! Oh yeah~ I’m so excited yet a bit nervous. I stopped and I talked to myself as I look into the huge mirror. I examined my face for a while as I say “Lu Han, you’re going to date the most beautiful girl in this world. Yeah~ you’ve grown up bro!”

I look at the time and it reads 8:30am. I rushed towards the bathroom and clean my whole body. After 30 minutes of shower, I walked towards my closet as I picked a pair of blue jeans, printed white shirt, as I put a gray blazer. I looked in front of the mirror, satisfied with my looks. I messed my hair a bit to make a contrast with my outfit. Wow!! Really satisfied now! Before I leave my room, I grabbed the car keys, as well as my wallet to make sure that I’ve got enough cash to treat her today. Geez.. I’m really excited.

As I go downstairs, Mrs. Shin—the housekeeper greeted me. I greet her back as I nodded. As I walked towards the kitchen, I saw my mom as she gave me a hug. Wow~ seriously, until now she treats me like a little boy.

“Good Morning my Little Prince” She greeted me while hugging me. I hugged her back as I greeted her. She gave me a sweet smile when she saw my outfits.

“Wew~ you’re going on a date? Oh yeah~ you’ve grown up my Little Prince” she teased me as she messed my hair.

“Kyaa~ Mom! Stop it!!” I playfully yelled at her while fixing my hair.

“Heheh, you should bring her here sometimes, so that I can meet her” my mom told me while smiling at me.

“Aisssh, she’s not my Girlfriend. Just a Friendly Date” I say as I fixed my blazer.

“Ooohh, whatever! But bring her some other time okay??” She says as she chuckled.

I smiled at my mom as I told her that I will surely bring her here soon.. I kissed her as I wave goodbye and walk towards the parking lot. I drive all the way to their house. Geezz, I’m a bit nervous. I hope she likes my outfit.

As I reached their house, I pressed the door bell as Mrs. Lee opens it up for me. She welcomed me and told me to come inside. By this time, I met her mom. She’s very nice me, and yes, she resembles everything about HyunA.

“Oh Good Morning Mrs. Choi, I am Lu Han, HyunA’s friend, nice to meet you” I greeted her as I bow down and flashed a beautiful smile.

“Good Morning too Lu Han, it’s nice to meet you too” She greeted me back and OH-MY-GOSH!!! That beautiful smile reminds me of HyunA. She offered me something to eat, as Mrs. Lee prepared a juice and pastries. I thanked her as I ate the foods she had given to me.

“So you are the Lu Han that my Little Princess is talking about huh??”

“Oh? Did she?” My eyes widened, didn’t expecting that from HyunA. And one more thing, her mom used to call her “Little Princess”, geez,  my mom used to call me “Little Prince” nice one!    I heard Mrs. Choi chuckled a bit.

“Hehehe.. yeah! She told me that you helped her and you bring her to the Clinic. Thank you so much Lu Han. I don’t want to see her being hurt, and thank you that you are there during that time” she told me with a sincere look. I gave her a warm smile as I told her “No problem with that Mrs. Choi, I will take good care of your daughter”

Suddenly, she excused herself as she goes upstairs to checked HyunA. I don’t know but it’s such a nice feeling to meet her mom. She’s really nice and it is somewhat reminds me of my mom. I smile with my thoughts hoping that I can meet her dad too.

.

.

.

After 15 minutes, I heard a footsteps coming downstairs. As I glanced up, my jaw drops for a while as I saw her! Wow! She looks like a model!! I mentally slapped myself when she stood right in front of me.

 

 

“Good Morning Hyunnie” I greeted her as she greets me back. She apologized to me multiple times for being late. I saw her mom chuckled as she keeps on apologizing to me.

“Hmm, Mrs. Choi, Can I take your beautiful daughter for an out today?” I asked her mom with a bright smile. Her mom chuckled again and nodded in agreement as she told me to take good care of HyunA. I nodded in agreement as I look at HyunA with my angelic smile.

We both walked towards the parking lot as I open the door for her and we both get inside my car. As I start the engine, I drive all the way to the place where she wants to go. And maybe later on, I’ll bring her to the special place that I reserved. Wew~ I’m a bit nervous sitting beside her. I can feel my heart is racing. Geez.. I took a gazed at her and she’s looking at the window while smiling. Wow~ she’s really cute.

 


 

 

Here's some GIF'S of Exo guys.. I hope you like it..

CREDITS TO THE OWNERS^^ :

 

Look at how baby lulu eats^^

What do you think you are doing Kai?? hahaha

Look at Diuzhang... He's really amazed.. Lol~ hahaha

 

 


 

(A/N): Sorry for this confusing chapter guys!!

I hope you’re getting the proper idea and flow of this chapter.

Yes they are going on a date!

So what do you guys think about this one?

 

Go on LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND REACTIONS.

DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE.

 

AND PLEASE VOTE UP MY STORY IF YOU WANT TOO.

 

I DIDN’T OWN ANY PICTURES AND GIF’S HERE! CREDITS TO THE OWNERS!! ^^

 

And for those who can donate a poster for my story, I will really appreciate it! Hahaha... thank you so much!!!

Please keep on supporting me until the end!

I LOVE ALL OF MY SUBSCRIBERS!

I LOVE EXO!

EXO FIGHTING!!!

GOD BLESS!!

 

@jannicavilla here^^