Chapter 19

The Unknown Princess

 

SUHO’S POV

Kyaa~ I overslept!! Geez.. It’s almost 7:30 in the morning. 30 minutes left before the class starts. I rushed up and don’t waste ant second. As soon as I finished, I took my car and headed to the school. Thank God! It’s not yet time, 5 minutes left before the bell rings.

 

 

I run as fast as I can towards my classroom. I apologized to every person that I used to bump with. Oh geez.. Kim Joon Myun!! What the heck?! As I’m running very fast, I bumped into someone that makes her things to fell on the floor, and before she completely slipped on the ground, I wrap my arms around her waist trying to catch her. And thank God, I catch her! Geez... As I look at her face, my eyes widened at the sight and we’re just an inch away.

 

 

OMG!! Is this Hyunnie?! This girl really looks like Hyunnie. I don’t know but my eyes are locked on her eyes for a few minutes. Suddenly she cleared as I mentally slapped myself from day dreaming. I apologized to her as I help her pick her things.

 

 

“Kyaa~ Suho-ssi.. are you okay?” she speaks up and uh-oh.. as I looked up to her.. geez... She’s HyunA!! Oh my!! How come she ooks like Hyunnie today? Well, yes, she really looks like her even before but.. aisshh... whatever! As I handed her the books, I apologized to her again and again. Uh-oh..this can’t be happening!

 

 

“HyunA-ssi... jeosonghamnida! (I am very sorry)” I apologized to her as I bend down.

“Hehehe.. It’s okay Suho-ssi.. never mind it.. are you okay?” She replied as she smiled at me.

 

I smiled back as I say “Neh. I was just in a hurry.. I’m getting late” as I shook my head. Suddenly I heard her chuckled as she grabs my hands and say “Heheh, let’s go hurry or else you will be late” and we both walk together all the way to our classroom.

 

 

As we arrived in my classroom, I thanked her and apologized once again for what just happened a while ago. She smiled at me and I smiled back as I waved goodbye. I walked inside the classroom with a wide smile plastered on my face.

 

 

KRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!

 

 

The bell rings and Thank God! I’m on time! Thanks HyunA! I smiled at my own thoughts as the Professor starts discussing in front of the class.

.

.

.

After the first class, I step out of the room to take a break. I know all of them are busy doing their supposed to be HOMEWORKS, but they are doing it in the school every Monday, and since I am a GOOD STUDENT, no need to worry about it. And as a result, I’m going to take a break all by myself.

 

 

As I’m about to open the doors of the Cafeteria, a beautiful hand was about to open it too. As I glanced up to see who’s hand was that, Oh geez, My Hyunnie, I mean.. HyunA! HyunA! Aissh.. Before I completely lost my mind, I open the door for her as we both get inside the Cafeteria.

 

 

“Suho-ssi.. are you alone?” She asked me while taking her order.

“Hmm.. I guess.. yes? Kinda?” I replied as I’m holding the tray of my foods. She just nodded as she holds the tray of her own foods.

“Can I join you?” I asked her as she pulled the chair of her seat. She chuckled when she look at me and say “Hehehe.. kyaaa~ Yes of course!! Come on, take your seat!”

“So where are the others? I mean your friends?” She asked me as I corrected her “YOUR FRIENDS too” She chuckled as she starts to eat her foods.

“Since it is Monday, they are busy answering their supposed to be HOMEWORKS” I replied while slicing the piece of Bacon that I ordered. She chuckled as she look at me and say “What about your homeworks? Already done?” I smiled at her and proudly say “I AM A GOOD STUDENT” she then laughed again and again.

 

 

Our break time is full of laughter and non-stop chit-chat. I don’t know but it feels like I know her for a very long time. The way we talked to each other reminds me so much of my dearest Hyunnie. Her eyes, her smile, her aura, everything resembles to my Hyunnie. I don’t know but I feel comfortable with HyunA. Is it because she reminds me of Hyunnie’s face or is it because she is the real Hyunnie? Molla~ (I don’t know)

 

 

 

While we are in the middle of our non-stop chit-chat, EunJae suddenly appeared from somewhere as she approached us “Can I joi you guys? It seems like you’re having fun huh?” while glaring at HyunA. I know what’s about to happen next so before she ruined our happy moment, I stand up as I grabbed HyunA’s hand and say “HyunA, let’s go, we still have things to do right” I looked at her as she smiled and nodded at me in agreement.

 

 

“Wait! Where are you going? Are you going to leave me here alone?!” EunJae yelled as she stands up. I ignored her as we continue to walk and I tell HyunA to ignore her. But something made us stop as EunJae yelled;

“Hey! HyunA! You’re such a ! At first, it’s Kris Oppa and Lu Han Oppa, and now.. You are flirting with Suho Oppa?? You’re such a !”

 

 

I know everyone is giving HyunA dirty looks and starting to gossips bad things to her. I saw tears are starting to filled her eyes, she’s very easy to cry huh I wanted to dragged her out of the Cafeteria but then she turned her back as she walked towards EunJae.

 

“Excuse me can you hear what you are talking about? Aren’t you referring to yourself? Hahaha... or you are just jealous because they are spending their time with ME instead of YOU?!!”

 

 

After hearing her words, my eyes widened a bit and it made me shocked. I can’t even believe that she can say all those things in front of EunJae. As I looked around, I noticed that their attentions are focused on the two of them. Some are gossiping, and some are just staring at them.

 

 

Before it turns out into something bad, I decided to walk over the two of them as I grabbed HyunA’s arms and say “That’s enough HyunA, let’s go, just don’t mind her”. I turn her back as she closed her eyes. Before I led her out, I turn to EunJae and say;

“You should be careful of your words next time, you didn’t know to whom you are talking with”

 

 

 


 

 

 

(A/N): Uh-oh.. My dear Suho..

Do you think Suho already knows who really she is?? Hahahaha...

What do you think will happen next?

 

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND REACTIONS!

AND WELCOME TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!!

 

Enjoy reading^^ I hope you like it!

Sorry for the wrong grammars and typo errors.

You can also give some advices, since I am new in here.

 

Thank you so much!

Keep on supporting me!

 

DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!

Spread LOVE LOVE LOVE with EXO!!!

God Bless You All!!

 

@jannicavilla here^^