Chapter 44

The Unknown Princess

 

SUHO'S POV

 

"Your Fiancée"

 

Those words keep on flashing back to my mind. I know it really affects her, and I'm scared that the past will happen again. No! I won't let that to happen. Aisshhh.. JoonMyun! Do something!!

 

I look at the time and it reads 7:00 pm. Hmm, I know that she's still up. But, what if she didn't answer her phone? Aisshh.. JoonMyun! Be positive!!

 

As I'm about to dial her number, my door suddenly creaked open as I sat up on my bed.

 

"Hmm, why you're still up my dear?" My Mom softly said as she sat on my bed beside me.

 

" Mom! Hmm, nothing. I just can't sleep" I said as I flashed a warm smile.

 

"I know something's bothering you, come on, and tell it to me" Mom said as she held my hands. I took a deep breath as I closed my eyes and says " Okay Mom, I'll tell it to you. Hmm.. It's because of HyunA"

 

"Oh1 Your one and only HyunA?! Why? What happened to her?" Mom excitedly asked.

 

'Hmm, you know how much I love her right? But the thing is, she's already falling for someone else"

 

'Oh?! And who's that lucky Guy?"

 

"Mom, it's none other than my friend, Lu Han! And Lu Han loves her too!" I exclaimed with a sad face.

 

"Aisshhh.. So it means that they're already on a relationship??" Mom worriedly asked.

 

"No. But something went wrong" I said.

 

"Hmm, and what was that?"

 

"Mom, I'm so scared and worried about her! I'm afraid that the past will happen again! I won't let it Mom! But it's happening now!!' I reprimand.

 

"Joon, calm down. Go on, I will listen"

 

"We went to the Lu's Mansion earlier, and we met Lu Han's Parents as well as his Grand Parents. But to be honest mom, I feel something wrong, even at first place. His Grand Parents are acting weird, especially his Grand Ma. She keeps on asking HyunA about random things, and the way she talk and look at HyunA is really different from us. It looks like she doesn't like her. And yes, she doesn't like HyunA because she likes someone else for her Grand Son. And there she goes! She introduced to us a girl named MinRa, Lu Han's fiancée. It really surprised us, especially HyunA. Even if she say that she's fine, we all know that she's not! Aisshh.. Mom! If you could only see her reactions! Aisshhh... What am I going to do now?!" I worriedly asked.

 

"Joon" Mom silently called as she held my hands. "The best way that you can do is to stay right beside her. By this time, she needs a friend to talk with, and I know that she needs you!" She advised as she caressed my cheeks while flashing a warm smile.

 

"Thanks Mom! I know everything will be alright" I smiled as I pulled her into an embrace.

 

"I love you Mom! You're the best listener and adviser" I softly mumbled in between the embrace.

 

"Anything for my Angel" She said as she let go of me. "Hmm, why don't you try to call her?" She suggested as she points at my phone.

 

"Ah! I'm supposed to call her, but then you came! Hahah" I said as she kissed my forehead.

 

"Hahaha, Go on! Talk to her, I'll leave you now! Good Night!" Mom said as she kissed my forehead.

 

"Good night Mom! Thanks again!"

 

"Always Welcome Kiddo1"

 

Alright! I'm gonna call her now! I hope she's still up! Be positive Suho! You can do it!

 

And yes! Finally, she answers it!

 

"HyunA"

 

"Yes?"

 

"Hmm, Just want to make sure that you're fine"

 

"Yes I am"

 

"Don't deny a truth"

 

"And what's the truth?"

 

"You're hurting inside"

 

"Why should I?"

 

"Oh C'mon HyunA, I know you! Stop it okay?"

 

"Joon, I'm really fi---"

 

"No you're not! Listen to me! It's not the end! If you need someone to talk with, just count on me okay? We're always here for you, we're your friends! Stop denying in front of us because it hurts us the most. We're not used to it and we can't take to see you like that1 Hyun---" I was cut when she speak up.

 

"I'm sorry Joon"

 

"Yah! Stop crying! Aisshhh, I didn't tell you to cry!!"

 

"I'm sorry! I'm not a good friend!"

 

"Aisshhh! No you're not! HyunA, stop it! Aisshhh.. Just take a rest, we'll talk about it by tomorrow okay? You're already tired!"

 

"Aisshh.. Okay! Good Night Joon! Thank You!"

 

"Anything for my girl! Good Night!"

 

And by that, I hung up and I slowly plopped on my bed. Wait--- OH MHY!!! Did I just say that?

 

"Anything for my girl" I properly construct those words on my mind. DANG!!! Joon!!! What the?! You just called her "My Girl" Tsk! Kim JoonMyun!!

 

I slowly sat up on my bed as those words keeps on flashing back! Tsk! What am I doing?! Geez.. I guess I'd better sleep now! Aisshh.. Joon, you'd better sleep! And finally, I slowly drifted to dreamland.

 

 

 

YOUR POV

 

"I love you and it's all true Hyunnie, please don't do this to me. It hurts me so much"

 

His words keep on flashing back to my mind. Aisshh... HyunA!! I'm going to be crazy! Tsk! Why am I acting like this?! Were just friends, or should I say more than friends?! Aisshh... whatever you call it! But I'm hurting inside!

 

Suddenly, my phone beeps up signalling for Joon's call. And since it's Joon, I decided to pick it up and answers his call. He asked me if I'm fine, I said yes even if I'm not. He says don't deny the truth, but I keep on insisting I'm not. But then I gave up when he began to rant. Yes, I'm hurting inside but I don't want to show it to them. And Because of that, I cried. TRUTH really hurts, and I feel so bad because I didn't tell it to my friends. I'm so self-centred! Aisshh.. After a while, he hung up the phone as he says something that surprised me.

 

"Anything for My Girl, Good Night"

 

Eeh? Did he just called me like that? Hmm, maybe he was just tired that he blurt out random things. Yeah~ I know Joon. He's just tired.

 

Suddenly, I heard someone knocks on my door as I hurriedly stood up

 

"My Little Princess, someone's waiting for you downstairs" Mom said.

 

"Who was that?" I asked as I take a peek.

 

"Hmm, a suitor? Hehehe. A cute guy named Kim MyungSoo" Mom said.

 

"Whoa?! What is he doing in here?!" I was surprised as I dragged my Mom downstairs.

 

"MyungSoo-ssi.. What are you doing here?!" I asked in surprised as I took a glanced at my mom.

 

"Hmm, just visiting you! Here, I brought you flowers and chocolates" MyungSoo said as I take it.

 

"Thank you! Hmm, what brings you here?" I asked as I take a seat.

 

"Hmm, I'll leave you guys first to get some snacks" Mom said as she walked towards the kitchen together with Mrs. Park.

 

"Hmm, I just want to see you. It's been a long time since I saw you" MyungSoo said while flashing a warm smile.

 

"Ahh... Okay" I simply replied as I placed down on the table the flowers and chcolates.

 

"Hmm, How are you doing these past few days?" He asked.

 

"Hmm, I went to Jeju Island with my friends' I said without looking at him.

 

"Oh I see.. did you enjoyed it?" He asked agin.

 

"Yes of course!" I replied.

 

"Ohh... You're with EXO??" I just nod without looking at him. Aishhh... What is he doing in here?! And why does he keep on asking me?!

 

Suddenly, his phone beeps up signalling for a call.

 

"Oh, excuse me, it's our manager" MyungSoo said as he stood up and answers his phone.

 

"Take your time" I thought to myself as I reached out for my phone and pretended that I'm busy texting someone. Aissh... I seriously want to lay on my bed. After a while, he's back! Aishh..

 

"Hmm... HunA-ssi.. I'm so sorry, but I have to go now. I really want to spend time with you, but our manager needs to talk with us! Maybe I'll see you again next time. And if you have time, maybe next time we can go out? Hmm, I'll go ahead now, just tell to Auntie that I'm in a hurry. Thanks for your time!" MyungSoo bid goodbye as he strode off the door. Whoa~ Thank God! I can take a rest.

 

"Mom, I'll go upstairs! Good Night!" I yelled as I lazily walked upstairs.

 

"Oh?! He left already?! Wait, what about these chocolates?" Mom asked.

 

"You can have it Mom, I'm not in the mood to eat chocolates" I prankly said with lazy emotions.

 

 

 

"What about these flowers?" Mrs. Park asked.

 

"It's up to you Mrs. Park, do whatever you want" I yelled from upstairs as I finally reached my room and BANGED the doors.

 

"Aisshh... This day is really tiring!!" I complained as I plopped on my bed. But then again, someone opens the door as I sat up.

 

"Mom??" I softly called.

 

"What's the matter my Little Princess?" Mom worriedly asked as she sat on my bed beside me. I just shrugged as she held both my hands and took a deep breath.

 

"Go on dear, I know something bothers you. Go on, I'm ready to listen" I took a deep breath as I began to tell everything that happen. But I noticed something wrong with her expressions when I mentioned Lu Han's Grand Parents.

 

She brushed my hair as she looked me in the eye. "Don't be sad my princess, I know what you feel. You love him right? And you're already on the verge of saying yes, but then something unexpected happened. Aisshh.. Don't worry dear, everything will be fine. Do you think Lu Han loves that girl? I can say NO, because HE LOVES YOU!" Mom said as she caressed my cheeks.

 

"But Mom, why does it hurts so much?!" I complained as tears began to flow down from my eyes.

 

"Aisshhh.... It's because you LOVE HIM SO MUCH" Mom said as a matter of fact. She then pulled me in a hug as she caressed my back.

 

"Shh.. Stop crying. Everything will be alright" She added.

 

"I'm so bad Mom, It's not my intention to treat him like nothing earlier. I'm not mad at him. It's just that I can't take to see him after what happened" I complained as I keep on crying.

 

"Shhh... It's alright dear. He understands you!" Mom comforts me until I get tired. As soon as I stop crying, I let go of her as she whipped away the tears from my face.

 

"Don't worry My Princess, everything will be alright. You'd better take a rest now. You're tired, just sleep okay?" Mom said as she pulled my blanket and covered it to me.

 

"Good Night Mom! Thank you so much!" I said as I kissed her cheeks.

 

"Good Night My Little Princess! Sweet dreams! Mom said as she kissed my forehead. As soon as the door closed, I slowly closed my eyes as I drifted into the peaceful world of dreamland.

 

KRIS' POV

 

And now that were back home, I decided to stay at our dorm together with the other EXO-M members except from Lu Han.

 

Since it's still vacation and we don't have rehearsals tomorrow, we've decided to have a movie marathon.

 

"Hmm, Diuzhang, do you think noona is feeling better now?" Tao asked as he sat on the couch beside me.

 

"Hmm, I guess not yet! She keeps on denying it even though it's obvious" I said with my poker face on. Some

 

"To be honest, I don't like that girl, what was her name again?" Chen asked.

 

"MinRa" I replied.

 

"Oh yeah! That MinRa girl is very clingy to Lu Han Hyung!" Chen complained as he take a puff of popcorns.

 

"Yeah! I agree! She's very annoying!!!" Xiumin added.

 

"And it looks like Lu Han Hyung doesn't like her!" Lay said.

 

"Aissshh.... I like HyunA for Hyung! Wait, have you noticed Hyung's Grand Parents? It seems like they don't like HyunA right?" Xiumin Hyung said as a matter of fact.

 

Aisshh.. If only they knew MinRa. She's a sweet and good friend of mine! Should I tell them the truth? Aisshh.. Maybe next time.

 

"Yah! Diuzhang! What can you say about MInRa??" Chen asked, still eyes are focused on the TV.

 

"Hmm, I don't know" Poker face again.

 

"Yah! What kind of answer it is?! But to be honest, she's kinda cute" Xiumin said while smiling.

 

"Yah! Don't tell me you like her?!" Lay nudged Xiumin as he looks at him suspiciously.

 

"Nah!!1 Of course not! It's just that she's kinda cute! I didn't say that I like her!! Duh!!" Xiumin scoffed.

 

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop it guys! Just watch the movies okay?!" I said as I went to the kitchen to get some drinks.

 

Suddenly, my phone beeps up signalling for a new text message.

 

"Ayo! Diuzhang! Are you having a party at your dorm?? -Dancing Machine Kai "

 

"Yep! We're having a movie marathon! Wanna join us? But you guys are not allowed to drink beer or any alcohols okay? Bring the others with you"

 

"Okie Dokie! I'll call them! Make sure you have a lot of foods okay? See yah!!"

 

>>>FASTFORWARD: ARRIVAL OF K-MEMBERS TO M DORM<<<

 

"Ayo! Waddzup guys?!!" Kai exclaimed.

 

"Whoa~ What are you doing here guys?!" Lay asked surprisingly.

 

"Why? Is it bad to stay here with you?" Chanyeol scoffed as he slung his arm over Lay's shoulder.

 

"Where's Grand Pa Suho?" Tao asked.

 

"He decided to stay at their home" Sehun replied as he took the popcorns from Tao.

 

"Yah! It's mine! Better get yours!!" Tao complained as he pouts his lips.

 

"Mehrong!!" Sehun stuck out his tongue as he sat down at the sofa bed.

 

"Yah! Sehun-ah!! That's mine!!" Tao began to rant as he sat beside Sehun.

 

"Sehunnniiiieee~~~~~~" Tao sang.

 

"Yah!! Stop complaining Panda!! There's a lot more in the kitchen!" Chen reprimands.

 

"Aisshh... You guys are so loud!!" Xiumin complained as he increases the volume of the TV.

 

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Guys!! Stop bickering with each other!!" I yelled making the rest to cringed at the sudden volume.

 

"Aisshhh.. Finally! You're too noisy guys!! Lessen your voice okay?" I added as I slumped on the couch

 

"Sorry Diuzhang. Were just happy to see you again" Chanyeol scoffed with a grin plastered across his derp face.

 

"Yah! Whatever!" I said as I slowly closed my eyes.

 

Suddenly, someone nudge me from the side. As I open my eyes, its non-other than the evil Kai.

 

"What?" I mouthed.

 

"How's HyunA?" He asked whilst smirking. I grunted as I rolled my eyes.

 

"Hahah... already missed her?" Kai teased while smirking.

 

"Aisshh.. leave me alone Kai!! Stop messing with me! I'm not in the mood!!" I said through gritted teeth as I motioned him to stay away from me. (LOL)

 

Suddenly, all of them gathered around as they open a topic.

 

"Hmm, Hyung, what can you say about that girl?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Oh? Are you referring to Minra?" Chanyeol asked. Eeh? They started to open It up againm.

 

"Yah! We'd talked about it just a while ago!" Xiumin replied.

 

"Oh?? But to be honest, he's kinda cute!!" Baekhyun said what?!! He likes Minra??!!!

 

"Whoa~~~ Don't tell me... You like her?!!" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun in surprised.

 

"Nah!! Ani!! I just think that she's kinda cute!! Duh!!" Baekhyun retorted.

 

"Oh I see.. I thought you've forsaken me yeobo~~" Chanyeol said in a cute voice. Eewwee~~~

 

"Aisshh... Bromance again" I softly mumbled.

 

"Oh! By the way, have you seen HyunA's reaction a while ago?? It seems like she's really hurt!" D.O said.

 

"Yeah~ I can feel it. She loves Lu Han Hyung so much!" Sehun said. Suddenly, Kai looked at me while grinning mischievously.

 

"What??" I mouthed again and again. But then he looked back at them as he ignored me! What vthe?!! This evil boy! Aisshh..

 

"But, do you think Lu Han Hyung will forsake HyunA just because of that?" Tao asked curio.usly.

 

"Hmmm, I don't know... Who knows?! I'd never thought that he's being treated like a prince on their family" Sehun said.

 

"Even me. All of us.. Am I right?" I said as I sat up.

 

"Hmm, yeah~ But what will happen to HyunA if that moment comes? Aisshh.. I'm so sad for noona~" Sehun said as he make a sad face.

 

"Guys, stop talking about them okay?? It's bad to talk about the people who are not around us. Enough with that" I said just to end up the non-stop conversation about that topic. I can't still believe that she's back and she's grown too much. Okay I admit it, she's pretty. But HyunA's still prettier than her. .. Kris... Stop it!!! I shudder at the thought when my phone rings signalling for Lu Han Hyung's call.

 

"Guys... Quiet.. It's Lulu!!" I hissed.

 

"Diuzhang!"

 

"Neh? Where are you?"

 

"I'm on my way. I'll be staying with all of you"

 

"Oh I see"

 

"Hmm, By the way, I'm sorry for what happened earlier.. Aisshh.. I'll explain everything when I arrived"

 

"Hmm.. It's okay Lulu.... Ara... Take care! Oopz..By the way, they're all here except from Suho"

 

"Hmm.. Okay, okay.. See yah"

 

 

 

--END OF CONVO-

 

"What did he say?" D.O eyes with his eyes popped out... D______O

 

"Nah!! He's still at the mansion?!" Tao asked.

 

"He's still with that girl?!!"

 

"He's not going home?!"

 

And DANG!!They began to bombard me with questions.

 

"Guys!! Calm down okay?!! How can I answer all of your questions if you won't let me talk?!!" I muttered.

 

"Okay, he say's he's on his way. He'll be staying here with us tonight! Okay now?!" I said.

 

"Oh.. So he's not with that girl?" Sehun asked.

 

"I don't know" I simply replied.

 

"Whoa~~ What if he brings that girl here?!" Sehun worriedly asked.

 

"Nah!! I don't think so! Remember, were not allowed to bring girls inside our dorm" I said.

 

"But what if???" Chen asked.

 

"Nah!! Stop asking me okay?!!" I said.

 

Suddenly, we stop bickering with each other as our attention was caught when someone buzzed in the door.

 

"I'll get it" I said as I walked towards the door. As I open it up, I saw Lu Han who looks like a little dumbfounded kid. Eeh?? He might be tired. I step aside as I let him inside the dorm.

 

"Hyung.. Are you okay??" Sehun worriedly asked.

 

"Everything seems so wrong guys! I don't know what to do!" Lu Han Hyung complained as he slumped on the sofa bed.

 

"You'd better sleep first. You're tire Lulu. Let's talk about it by tomorrow. Go on, and you guys, you'd better sleep now! It's late!" I said as they all agreed and went to their corresponding rooms. Since the K-members are here, we shared rooms with each other.

 

"Good Night guys! Rest well!" I said as I enter my room with Chanyeol and Tao. Lu Han, Sehun, Lay, and Kai on the other room. Chen, Xiumin, Baekhyun, and D.O on the third room.

 

"Sleep well guys! Tomorrow is another day! Good Night!" And we all drifted to the sweetest world of dreamland.