Chapter 36

The Unknown Princess

 

*Although Christmas is almost over, let's just pretend that Christmas is about to come for the sake of this story... Hahaha... Sorry if it's late... 

Enjoy Reading! ^^ and Belated Merry Christmas Everyone! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

 


 

NARRATOR'S POV


It's been a week after the tragedy that happened to HyunA and everything is back to normal. Sun Mi accompanies HyunA as they immediately reported those 5 girls that ganged her to the President's Office. She told her everything that happened and the President immediately called for an urgent meeting. And as a result, those girls are not just suspended, but totally get expelled. Not just because of hurting HyunA, but because of violating the school's regulation. It's actually against the Law, but yet, HyunA told them not to report it to the police. 

After reporting to the President's office, HyunA and Sun Mi hurriedly went back to the School Garden where they used to hang-out with the EXO members. 

As the two girls arrived, Kai immediately hug her Girlfriend Sun Mi like they haven't seen each other for a long time. 

"The long lost lovers are back...." Chen murmured from behind. 

Lu Han suddenly welcomed HyunA as he held HyunA's hands. They both sat on the swing where they usually hang-out together. It's like their own property. 

While Sun Mi and Kai are fond of non-stop cheeziness overload, the others are busy bickering with each other. But there was this person who's kinda pissed and annoyed on what he is seeing right now. And this is non-other than the Angry Bird Diuzhang Kris. Simply because.... HE IS JEALOUS. 

While everyone is playfully bashing with each other, Suho suddenly walked towards Kris direction because he sense and he knows Kris feelings right now. As a guardian angel of the group, he immediately talked to Kris just to comfort him. 

"Diuzhang! It will only make you feel confused! C'mon... Cheer up! It's not yet late okay?! Smile!!" Suho said as he patted Kris' shoulders. 

"Aissh... To be honest Hyung... I hate myself for being like this. I'm supposed to be happy for them, but here I am, only cares about myself. Hyung... What am I going to do? Everything is getting worst!" Kris complained while staring at Lu Han and HyunA. 

Suddenly, someone interrupt their "LEADER TO LEADER" meeting. And this is non-other than the cute little maknaes-- Tao and Sehun. 

"Diuzhang~ can you buy me another gucci?? Please~~~" Tao whined while showing some of his aegyo to Kris. 

"Hyung~ I want bubble tea~~ can you buy me please??" Sehun whined to Suho. 

The rest chuckled when they heard the two maknaes pleading the two leaders. Even HyunA can't help but to admire how cute they are. 

"Oohh~~ I missed those maknaes so much!!" HyunA blurted out. Suddenly, the two maknaes walk towards HyunA's direction as they began to whined together. 

"Nooonnnaaaa~ tell Diuzhang to buy me a gucci!!" Tao said to HyunA while showing his undefeated aegyo because he knows HyunA can't resist it. 

"eeeh~ Noooonnnnaaaa~~~ tell Suho Hyvng to get me some bubble tea~~ please~~" Sehun pleaded HyunA. 

"Yah!! Guys! Don't use HyunA just to get what you want!" Chen reprimands. 

"eeeh~ they're doing that on a purpose" Sun Mi muttered from behind. 

"I know Babe! That's the soft spot of HyunA's heart!" Kai said to Sun Mi. 

The others just rolled their eyes as they ignored the two maknaes. 

"eehh... I hate you guys for showing your aegyos! Aissh... C'mon... Let me buy what you want!" HyunA said. 

"YAH! YAH! YAH! No need to do that HyunA... Don't spoil them!" D.O protested. 

"Hahahah... It's okay D.O... It's a token for making me smile!" HyunA replied as she winks at D.O. D.O blushed as he immediately look away before anyone else noticed it. 

"Yah! Hyunnie-- oh... I mean.. HyunA... No need to do that! We will buy for them! Right Diuzhang?" Suho said as he elbowed Kris to agree with him. As a result, Kris nodded his head while forcing a fake smile. 

"eeehh... No, no, no, no... Let me do this as a favor okay??" HyunA insisted while flashing a warm smile. 

"Hmm... Hyunnie... Are you sure??" Lu Han asked while brushing some strands of her hair away from her face. 

"Neh! I'm sure about it Hannie!!" HyunA replied as she winks at Lu Han. 

"ehem, ehem, ehem...." Chanyeol pretended that he choked by faked clearing his throat. 

"Yes Yeol? You need some water? Come on... Come with me to buy at the mall!" HyunA said as she reached out for Chanyeol's hands. 


"eeeh?? I thought I will accompany you?!" Lu Han complained as he scratches the back of his neck. 

"Mehrong! I didn't ask you to accompany me My Dear Hannie!" HyunA replied as she stuck out her tounge. Lu Han's jaw drops a little after hearing what HyunA said. 

"Well, well, well... Sorry Hyung... But YOUR GIRL wants me than you! Mehrong!" Chanyeol scoffed while sticking out his tounge. 

The rest can't help but to laughed at their friend’s actions. Even Kris, who's kinda annoyed, easily got softened because of his friends. 

Suddenly, HyunA grabs Chanyeol's hands and gestured him to go now.

"C'mon Chan-Chan! We'd better go now!" HyunA said. 

"Bu--" As usual, HyunA cut Lu Han off when she says "Bye Guys! See you later!" 

"Bye!!" They all said in unison, except from Lu Han who was left dumbfounded with his mouth widely fell. 

The rest that was left laughed at Lu Han's reaction for ditching him without any words. Poor Lulu~ 

"Hyung~ it's okay! Don't worry noona will also buy you a bubble tea!" Sehun said as he winks at Lu Han whilst Lu Han cracked a small smile to the younger one. 

"Hahaha... It's okay Lu Han... She'll be fine with our happy virus!" Sun Mi said while smiling at Lu Han. 

"Aissh... Arasso..." Lu Han simply replied lazily as he reached out for his phone and began to play random games, but deep inside... JEALOUSY IS KILLING HIM. 








At the Mall.... 





"HyunA.. Are you official??" Chanyeol asked out of the blue causing HyunA to choked while eating her favorite chocolate muffin. 

"Oh my... Sorry.." Chanyeol immediately stood up from his seat while handling a glass of water as he gently patted HyunA's back. She then took the glass of water as she drank it all. 

"Thanks Chanyeol~" HyunA said while flashing a warm smile. 

"Heheh... Sorry for the awkward question" Chanyeol said as he scratched the back of his neck. 

"Nah~ it's okay Chan-Chan~ no need to worry about it" HyunA replied as she flashed a warm smile. 

"No. We're not" HyunA added as she take a sip of her iced tea. Chanyeol's eyes widens in disbelief after hearing what she said. He thought they are already official. 

"Chanyeol~ Chanyeol~ are you okay?" HyunA keep on calling him but it seems like he's not listening. 

"YAH!!! CHANYEOL ON EARTH!!!" HyunA snapped Chanyeol out of his daydreaming causing him to jumped a little from his seat. 

"eerr... Mianhae~ he..he...he..." Chanyeol let out an awkward laugh while scratching his nape. HyunA groaned a little as she rolled her eyes. 

"Whatever Chan-Chan!!" Chanyeol flashed his famous OH-SO-KILLER-SWEET-SMILE causing HyunA to stare at him admiring his sweet smile. 

"See?? HyunA on Earth!" Chanyeol said with a deep voice in between the giggles causing HyunA to snapped out. 

"YAH! You Flower Boy!! Aissh..." HyunA complained in a cute way. 

"Hehehe... It's now fair! Mehrong!!" Chanyeol teased as he stuck out his tounge. 

"Hahaha... Whatever! C'mon.. Let's start shopping!" HyunA grabbed Chanyeol's wrist as she dragged her out of the Pastry Shop. 

"Eeeh?? What about our bill? I need to pay--" HyunA cut Chanyeol off with "I already pay it" as she winks and continue to walk all the way to the different boutiques.







"Hmm... Chan-Chan... What do you want for Christmas?" HyunA asked while checking out different style of KRAVITZ Brand Polo Shirts. 

"Anything... As long as it's from the heart" Chanyeol replied while looking for a nice style. 

"Oh I see.. And what color?" HyunA asked without looking at Chanyeol. 

"Black will do" Chanyeol replied still busy looking for a nice shirt. 

As soon as HyunA picked the finest and newest styles of her choice, she then shows her membership card to the sales person and told them that she will get all those things... When she comes back. Yes, all of the staffs know her so they already know what she meant about it. 

"Okay Ma'am no problem" said by one of the sales representative while flashing a bright smile. HyunA smiled back as she turned back to Chanyeol who's still searching for a nice style. 

"ehem... Not yet done?" HyunA asked while poking Chanyeol's back causing him to turn around. 

"eheh... I can't choose... Maybe I'll just come back some other time" Chanyeol flashed a warm smile causing HyunA to smiled back. 

"okay~ so... Shall we go?" HyunA asked while reaching out for Chanyeol's hand. 

"eehh? What did you buy?" Chanyeol questioned back. HyunA didn't answer him instead she turned her gazed to the staffs as she bowed and wished them a happy holidays. 

"Thank you for coming Ma'am! Come again and Have a happy holiday!" The staffs said in unison as HyunA and Chanyeol stepped out of the boutique. 

"Aissh... This girl is kinda weird huh?" Chanyeol muttered to himself while walking all the way to the next stop.

.

.

.

.

 "Alright~ Gucci for Panda" Chanyeol mumbled softly while following HyunA behind her back. 

.

.

"Eeh? Chan-Chan... Which one do you prefer for Baby Tao?" HyunA asked while showing two kinds of Gucci Bags. 

"Hmm... Any of it will do... But this one is nice" Chanyeol pointed the bag on HyunA's right hand. 

"Oh~ Arasso... Miss, I'll take this one..." HyunA said to the sales lady. As she's paying on the counter, she whispher something on the lady's ears, as the lady agreed on what HyunA said. 

Without knowing, Chanyeol from behind is watching her every moves suspiciously. When HyunA turned back to Chanyeol, Chanyeol raised his brow suspiciously as HyunA tilt her head questionably. 

"What??" HyunA asked curiously. 

"Nothing" Chanyeol simply replied as he waved his hands in the air gesturing "NEVER MIND IT". HyunA giggled as she followed him outside the boutique. 

While they are walking all the way to the Bubble Tea Shop, HyunA's phone beeps up signaling for a new text message. 

"YAH! Hyunnie... What take you so long? *pouts* I've missed you already.... 



--> Love, Hannie

HyunA smiled after reading the text message from Lu Han.

 

"I'll be back later Hannie.. See yah!"

 

 

As soon as they arrived on the shop, HyunA ordered 12 different flavours of Bubble Tea, plus, another 2 for Sun Mi and for herself as well. She also bought 1 dozen of chocolate cupcakes, and 1 dozen of coffee crumbles flavoured cupcakes. As soon as she pay the bills, Chanyeol, being a gentleman, carried the boxes of cupcakes as they both headed to the parking lot.

 

While they are inside Chanyeol's car, HyunA told him to drive all the way to the Han River since it's almost 6pm and the School is about to close. She then informed the rest to meet them at the Han River at around 6:30pm.

 

As they arrived, HyunA properly placed down the huge picnic mat on the grass as Chanyeol helped her with the boxes of cupcakes and the bubble tea.

 

While they are waiting for the others, HyunA sat down beside the picnic mat as she patted the next spot gesturing Chanyeol to have a seat. Chanyeol sat beside her as he flashed a warm smile, causing HyunA to smiled back.

 

Without knowing, there was a paparazzi that is taking photos of them together the whole time around since the time they arrived at the mall, until they went to the Han River. Uh-oh, Chanyeol... You forgot that you're an idol! You even forgot to wear any disguise. Geez...

 

 

YOUR POV

 

I look at the time and it reads 6:45pm. Eeeh? What take them so long huh? I told them to be here by 6:30pm! Aissh...

 

"Hmm.. HyunA... Can I ask you something?" Chanyeol suddenly speak up.

 

"You're already asking Chanyeol~"

 

"Hmm... Do you like Lu Han Hyung?" Geez... I stop on my tracks as I turn to look at him. I raised my brow questionably but he just chucked. Eehh... Seriously... This flower boy is something huh?

 

"Hahaha... Even if you deny it, your actions clearly explains everything!" Chanyeol added as he winks at me while flashing a sweet smile. Oh geeez... There's really something with this Happy Virus huh?! Aissh.. I immediately look away to hid the redness of my cheeks after hearing the TRUTH. Aissh... Why is he saying all those things to me?! Aishh...

 

"eeeh... Someone's blushing..." Chanyeol cooed as he poked my left cheek.

 

"ANIYA!!" I protested as I playfully slapped his hands.

 

"Ouch! It hurts you know!?" Chanyeol complained as he rubbed the sore spot of his hands and cutely pouts his lips and pretends that it really hurts although it's not.

 

"Mehrong!!" I stuck out my tongue as I messed his golden hair.

 

"Yah!! Not my hair!!" Chanyeol grunted as he fixed his messy hair.

 

"Hahaha... Mehrong!!"

 

After a while, he glared me with a mischievous grin plastered across his face. Uh-oh... Stop it Park Chanyeol! That's not--- I stop on my tracks as he began to tickle me side to side causing me to whine and completely fell on my back. I moved sideways as he keep on tickling my both sides. Aisshh... HAPPY VIRUS!!!

 

"Y-yah! Ch-chan-yeol!! Sto-- Hahahah... E-enou-ough!! Hahahaha!!!" I protested in between the unbearable laughs and I can feel my eyes are becoming teary due to so much happiness and too much laughing.

 

"Hahahah... Alright.." Finally, he stops as he help me to sat up. He flashed a warm smile as he say "sorry" and suddenly stuck out his tounge. Arrgghh.. Seriously, this flower boy!!!

 

"EHEM!!!" A familiar voice suddenly popped out from behind. And as we turn our backs, the rest of EXO as well as Sun Mi finally arrived.

 

"Hey!" I greeted them as we both stood up while flashing a bright smile.

 

"Yah! What take you so long guys?!" I reprimands as I walked directly towards Lu Han.

 

I intertwined my fingers to him while flashing a sweet smile as I say "You missed me??" Eehh..? What's with his expressions?

 

"Yah! Are you okay?" I worriedly asked Lu Han as we both sat down the picnic mat.

 

"Kyaaaaaaaa~~~ I love you noonnaaaaa~~~!!!!" Sehun suddenly whined as he clung on my arms like a little puppy. Ooohh~ I love this Baby Maknae!

 

"I love you too Sehunnie~~" I replied as I gently patted his head.

 

"Oh!! I forgot something!" I said as I stood up and headed back to Chanyeol's car when I remember Tao's Gucci Bag.

 

"I'll get it!" Chanyeol suddenly stops me as he stood up and get the bag.

 

"Thanks Chan-Chan!"

 

I turn my gazed back to Lu Han who's sitting beside me. Aisshh.. I noticed he's kinda pissed and annoyed. Eehh?? Is he mad at me for leaving him dumbfounded? Aisshh... As I'm about to apologize to him, Tao suddenly popped out from behind as he clung on my arms.

 

"Thank you Noonaaaaa~~ I love you!!" Tao whined as he hug me tightly.

 

"I-I can-t bre-athe T-tao!!" 

"Heheh... Mianhae~ Thank you Noona!! I love this so much!! I love you!!" 

"You're welcome Baby Panda! I love you too!" I said as I gently patted his head. 

Afted a while, Lu Han immediately stood up and say "I'll just walk around" which makes us all to look at him surprised. 

"Hyung~" Sehun cooed. 

"Lu Han..." I mumbled softly as he continues to walked away. 

I quickly grabbed 2 bubble teas and 2 chocolate cupcakes as I immediately followed him. 

"Yah! Lu Han!! Wait!!" 

"Lu Han!!" 

"L-Lu Han... Will you please STOP FOR A WHILE!!!" I hollered making him to stop on his tracks. 

"YAH!! What's wrong with you?! And why are you avoiding me?!!" I reprimands as I walked in front of him. I looked at him a frowning face, but my face suddenly softened when I saw his crestfallen face. Uh-oh... I'm sorry Hannie..

I put down the Bubble Tea and cupcakes on the nearest bench as I slipped off my hands to him and led him to the said nearest bench.

I cupped his cheeks to meet eyes with me and I can feel the sadness on his eyes.

“I’m sorry Hannie.. I didn’t mean to do that” I said as I caressed his cheeks. “Please don’t get mad at me” I softly mumbled as I pulled him into a hug.

“I’m not mad at you” He finally speaks up. He then breaks the hug as he cupped my face and look deeply into my eyes.

“I will never get mad at you Hyunnie.. NEVER” He flashed a warm smile as he kissed my forehead.

“I’m just jealous... you know” He said as he look at me while pouting his lips. Eeehh.. This little boy..

“AHA!!! You’re jealous of Chan-Chan huh?! Hahaha” I playfully pinched his little nose.

“Aaah!!! This Girl!! Aisshhh.. You—” I cut him off as I popped a small bit of cupcakes into his mouth.

“Batter eat that!” I wink as I take sip of my bubble tea. I saw him smiling as he ate the chocolate cupcakes.

As soon as we finished the cupcakes and the bubble tea, he reached out for my hand as he intertwined our fingers and walked together hand in hand. I looked at our “locked hands” as I turn my gazed to his eyes that are sparkling. He smiled at me as I smiled back and start walking together.

“I can feel the Spirit of Christmas Hyunnie”

“Neh! Me too...” I shiver with the sudden cold breeze.

Suddenly, Lu Han takes off his blazer as he put it on me. I smiled at him as we both continue to walked back to where our friends are.

*better listen to this song:

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeKSnc86VeA)

As soon as we arrived, they all positioned themselves comfortably, waiting for the fountain show. I smiled at the sight as I looked at Lu Han who’s also smiling seeing our friend’s excitement.

We both sat down the grass as we wait for the wonderful fountain show.

“You really love this place Hyunnie?” I just simply nodded still looking at the Seoul Bridge. I noticed him smiling while looking at me so I turn my head to look at him as I raised my brow suspiciously. He just chuckled as he propped both his hands down the grass.

 

 

 

And the countdown starts!

5

4

3

2

1

DENEN!!! The Fountain Show Began!!!!

 

 

While watching the fountain show, I take a look at my friends whose eyes are all sparkling while admiring the wonderful sight. It’s such a nice feeling, sharing the happiness that you felt with your friends. This is a night to remember AGAIN.

I smiled at the thought as I turn my gazed once again back to Lu Han whose eyes are fixed to the Beautiful Fountains. His eyes are also sparkling as ever while smiling sweetly. I smiled at the sight as I rested my head on his shoulders while watching the beautiful fountain, together with my LOVELY friends, and of course... with the SWEETEST PERSON beside me.

 


 

(A/N): DENG! DENG! DENG!

A cute jealous Lu Han. Hahaha..

Sorry for this lame boring chapter.

My mind is not functioning well..

I hope you like this Chapter although it’s kinda confusing and boring?!

Hahaha...

LEAVE A COMMENT AND PLEASE... SUBCRIBE!!

@jannicavilla here^^