Chapter 74

The Unknown Princess

LU HAN'S POV

"Suho!! Hold on!!"

Here we are inside the Shinhwa Medical Center together with Suho and MinJi who's in a matter of life and death.

"Ji, please hold on! MinJi!!!" EunJae cried.

As soon as they're inside the Emergency Room, I saw a very familiar lady wearing a doctor's uniform who's hurriedly coming on our way.

"Mrs. Kim?" I asked.

"Lu Han, what happened to my daughter?!!" Auntie worriedly asked.

"Auntie.. Calm down~" EunJae said as she comforts Mrs. Kim.

"Call his parents, I'll check them first" Auntie said as she went inside the Emergency Room.

'I'd never thought she's a doctor!'

"I'll call them, call Suho's parents okay?" EunJae said as she started dialling random digits.

I first call Mrs. Kim, Suho's Mom. Aisshh.. Please pick up the phone Auntie.

Few minutes later..

"Yes Lu Han?"

"Thank God you answered it! Auntie, listen carefully okay? This is about Suho"

"My son?! What? Is there something bad happen to him?"

"Auntie, calm down okay. He's currently in the Emergency Room together with MinJi. But don't worry, the doctors were doing their best!"

"Oh my gosh!!! Where are you right now?"

"Shinhwa Med"

"Okay okay. I'm on my way, see yah!"

"Okay. Take care!"

Call ended.

Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing signals for a call. By this time, it's my girl, HyunA.

"Hyun---"

"Where are you now?! What happened to them?! Are they okay now?!!"

"Were here in Shinhwa Med. Their car crashed. I guess they lost the break. Don't worry, the doctors were already doing their best"

"Okay. I'm on my way. I'll see you"

"Wait HyunA how did you----"

Call ended.

Nice talking to my girlfriend. Aisshh..

Suddenly, the rest of my members came.

"Hyung!! What happened to them?"

"Are they okay now?"

"Guys, guys, guys.. Calm down okay? They will be fine. The doctors were all doing their best" EunJae explained.

"Huhuhuh.... Suho Hyung will be okay right?" Sehun cried as I gave him a warm hug.

"Don't cry Sehunnie~ Hyung will be alright~ Same with MinJi~" I said as I comforts him.

"Aisshh... What really happened to them?" Kai asked.

"Their car crashed. I guess they lost the break" I explained.

"She even called me but the only thing that I heard was a sound of a crashing car. And as I turn around, I saw their car already crashed" EunJae said, trying to hold back her tears.

"Let it go Jae, it's okay to cry~" D.O said as he gently tapped EunJae's shoulders.

"I feel so sorry for them~" EunJae cried causing Sehun to cry even more.

"Huhuhuhu.... Hyung~" Sehun cried even louder.

"It's okay guys, they will be okay~" I firmly said. But honestly, I want to cry! Diuzhang is not here and Suho is in the E.R. I need to be strong for them!

Few minutes later, Mrs. Kim came.

"Where is he?" Mrs. Kim worriedly asked.

"Calm down Auntie. He's still in the E.R. But don't worry, they will be fine" Xiumin Hyung explained.

"What happened?" Auntie asked.

"Their car crashed, they might lost the break" I explained.

And to our surprise, a very familiar voice speak up from behind.

"I keep on reminding him to always check his car before driving!!"

'It's My Princess!! :)'

"HyunA-- Oh? SooMi??" I asked in surprised.

"Hello Young Maste-- I mean.. Lu Han-ssi!!" SooMi greets me as she slightly bow down.

"What are you-- Ahh!! I almost forgot that you're a nurse here! Hehe" I let out an awkward chuckle.

But there's something that really caught my eyes causing me to stop on my tracks.

"HyunA~" I softly called as I pulled her into an embraced.

It hurts me seeing her like this. Her lips were partly wounded, she got a scratch on her face, and the big scratch on her neck!! No one can hurt her like this!!

"Tell me, who did this to you?" I softly asked, but I tried my best not to cry.

"Oh?! Noona!!! What happened to you?!!!" Sehun worriedly asked as he walk towards HyunA.

"I told her to let me clean those wounds but she insist that she's fine" SooMi said.

I noticed Sehun stop on his tracks when he saw SooMi. Eeh? What's the meaning of this?!

"Nah~ Eonnie, please let me help you with that! It hurts me seeing you like that" SooMi worriedly said.

By this time, a tear fell from HyunA's eyes as she pulled SooMi into a hug.

"SooMi, I guess you'd better help her now" I said as I motioned her to get a room for HyunA.

"HyunA, you'd better let her clean your wounds~ Go ahead" HyunA agreed as EunJae go with them.

Suddenly, Manager Hyung came as well. But how did they knew it?

"Lu Han, we saw what happened in the news. How's his condition?" Manager Hyung asked.

"It's already out in public?!!" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah~ Even before you informed us~" Kai said.

'Seriously?!!'

"Oh I see~ Don't worry guys, they will be okay" I said as I flashed a warm smile.

"You must be Mrs. Kim right? Don't worry Ma'am, I know Joon Myun. He's strong~" Manager Hyung comforted.

"Manager Hyung, what did President Lee said after hearing the news?" Chanyeol asked.

"Is he mad at us?" Baekhyun added.

"Aigoo!! Were in trouble again~" Tao worriedly said.

"It's an accident guys don't worry. But there was this issue that wi surely have an impact on your carreers" Manager Hyung seriously said.

'Eeh? Another issue?'

"What is it?" I curiously asked.

"It's about you Lu Han"

"ME?!!"

"W-wait.. I can't understand Hyung. What do you mean, him?? What did he do??" Xiumin Hyung asked referring to me.

"Tell me first who's that girl? The one who's riding at Suho's car?" Manager Hyung asked.

But before anyone else can answer, MinJi's Mom came out from E.R.

"Auntie, how's their condition?" I worriedly asked.

"A-auntie.. Y-you're a doctor??" Chen asked in surprised.

"Isn't it obvious Hyung? Tss~" Sehun muttered.

"Hello Dr. Kim! I'm EXO's Manager. How's their condition?"

"It's nice to meet you Sir! As for Suho's condition, he's safe now but still unconscious. Maybe later on, he might wake up so no need to worry. A-and.. For my daughter... S-she..." I can see the tears forming on her eyes.

Suddenly, HyunA came back together with EunJae and SooMi.

"Auntie!!! What happened to MinJi?!!!" HyunA asked and I can feel the trembling of her voice.

"Auntie.. How's Ji??" EunJae firmly asked.

"HyunA.. My daughter MinJi is suffering from a coma"

"NO!!" HyunA cried as she hurriedly open the door but she fell down.

"Auntie... She will be fine right? MinJi, you're strong right?? You can make it!!!" HyunA cried causing the rest to cry especially Sehun.

"I'll leave you alone first. SooMi, follow me" Auntie said as she lefy together with SooMi. I know she's hurt but she's trying to be strong.

I walk towards HyunA as I help her to stand up.

"Lu Han~ She will be fine right? Tell me she's okay!!" HyunA cried really hard as I gave her a warm hug.

"She will be fine HyunA. She's strong~" I said as I gently caressed her back. I hate it when she's crying like this. She's making me cry too! :(

"How are you related to her HyunA?" Manager Hyung asked.

"She's my bestfriend Manager-ssi~"

"Okay then. Let's solve the issue when everything's fine. I guess I'd better go now and inform the President about Suho's condition. Don't stress yourself okay? Think of a brighter side. They will be fine. I'll see you again~"

As soon as Manager Hyung left, SooMi came back along with two guy nurses.

"Excuse me Sir, we will move them on their particular rooms" SooMi said as we all stood up and wait for them to come out of the E.R.

As soon as they were moved on their corresponding rooms, a very familiar guy came out from the other room just beside MinJi's room.

"Hyung??"

"HyunWoo Oppa?!"

HYUNA'S POV

It won't happen to her right?! She will survived!!

While were waiting outside their corresponding rooms, I saw a very familiar guy came out from the other room beside MinJi's room.

"Hyung??"

"HyunWoo Oppa?!" I was surprised to see him here at this time. B-but... What is he doing here?!!

"HyunA? What are you guys doing here??"

Without saying anything, I hurriedly run towards him as I embraced him like there's no tomorrow. I buried my face on his chest as I softly cried.

"HyunA, what happened?" Oppa asked my caressing my back.

"O-oppa... Joon.. and MinJi.. They got into a car accident! And... MinJi.. was in coma!!" I cried as I pulled him closer.

"S-she's... in coma???" Oppa asked in disbelief. I just nod in agreement as I pulled away.

"Shhh~ She's strong Sis! Don't worry, it won't happen to her. But.. What happened to you?!! You got scratches!! And---"

"It's not important Oppa! MinJi's suffering from a coma!!"

"Hmm, excuse me Hyung. Hmm, if you don't mind it, but would you mind to share us something we didn't know about MinJi?" Kai asked.

"MinJi's older brother along with me was got into a car accident a.d we both suffered from a coma for several weeks. And that moment when I wake up, his brother was in a state of life and death. It's really hard to accept especially for MinJi and her parents, but it's too late. He died because of coma. And that's the reason why my sister is so scared. She loves MinJi so much. But if I were to ask, I can't give you an assurance. The only thing that we can do, is to have faith and believe that she will recover. MinJi is a strong person, and I know her brother is  there to guide her. MinHo, I know you're listening to us. You won't take her away from us right?!" Oppa explained and I can feel the tears forming into her eyes.

"So MinHo is his name~" Sehun said.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps approaching us and I saw Auntie was in a hurry as they all went inside MinJi's room.

"Oppa? What's going on??" My voice cracked a little.

As a caring boyfriend, Lu Han hold me into his arms as he comforts me.

"She will be fine. MinHo Oppa, I need MinJi! Please don't take her away from me!! I can't imagine a day without my bestfriend!!! Please.. Oppa!! You're listening to me right?!" I cried.

"Shh~ HyunA, just believe in her. I know she can make it~" Lu Han softly said.

I rested my head on his chest as I cried. I felt some guilt strikes in my heart! It's like a dagger stabbed in my heart! MinJi!! Please hold on!! You need to know more about me!! We still have to make more memories together!! MinJi!!! We made a promise before right? That you will never leave my side!! MinJi~~ Don't leave me!!!

Few minutes later, Auntie came out. B-but... NO!!! HyunA, be positive okay?!

"Auntie~" Oppa softly called.

"HyunWoo~" Auntie flashed a week smile and I can see the tears on her eyes.

"Auntie, how is she?" I worriedly asked.

"HyunA, she's still in coma and I don't know if she can still make it. She's fighting it back HyunA, she's holding on. But I don't know if she can make it for long. I'm trying my best and I will try my best just to bring her back to normal. I'm losing hope, but I need to be strong for her. I know she want's to live more so I need to believed that she can make it. She's the only one I got, and if I lose her, I will never forgive myself" Aunti cried as I pulled her into a hug.

"She's strong Auntie. She can make it okay? Be strong!!" I softly said in between the tears that keeps on falling from my eyes.

"Nah~ I'd better go guys! There's still a lot of patients waiting for me. I'll see you around okay?" Auntie smiled as she immediately wiped away her tears and walks away.

As soon as she left, Mrs. Kim, I mean Joon's Mom excused herself as she left to check Joon's condition.

This time, I turn to face the rest of EXO members who's patiently waiting for MinJi's recovery. I'd never thought that they will cry like this because of MinJi. I can feel and I know that they really love my bestfriend. Even though they just met few weeks ago? They became closer to each other and I'm glad to know that.

But there was this person that really caught my attention.

"EunJae~" I called as she look up.

"HyunA~" She immediately pulled me into a hug while crying really hard.

"I feel so guilty!! I should not blame her like that!! It's all my fault HyunA!! It's my fault!!!" EunJae muttered.

"Shh~ It's no one's fault okay? Don't blame yourself Jae. It's an accident!" I softly said while gently caressing her back.

"Don't lose hope guys!! Cheer up!! She doesn't want to see you crying because of her! Be strong!! She's holding on right? Because she want's to make more memories with us! She loves us guys!! Don't lose hope okay?" Lu Han said as he placed his right hand in the middle, waiting for us to gather around as we all said in unison..

"WE ARE ONE!!!"

-----

Hours had passed and still were here waiting for them to wake up. Joon is still unconscious but Auntie said he will wake up later on.

I told them to go home first and take a rest because it's getting late. They must be tired already so I will just inform them when there's changes. Good thing they all agreed to me except from Lu Han and HyunWoo Oppa.

Speaking of my beloved brother, what is he doing here in the hospital?! I mean.. He must be in the office right?

"Hmm, Oppa? Why are you here? I mean, you're supposed to be in the office right?" I suspiciously asked.

"I'll explain it to you some other time Sis. I don't think so that this is the right time for you to know about it. Don't worry Sis, remember? I've made a prmise to you? And I won't break that promise~" Oppa said as he raised her right hand to the side as a sign of promise.

"Nah~ I knew it. Your girlfriend? Tss~ What happened to her?" I raised one brow.

"Heheh.. I thought you will get mad at me~ Hehe. She got into a car accident and she was confined since last week" Oppa explained.

"Oh~ So that's the reason why you left last night?" Lu Han asked.

"Last night?!!" I asked in surprised.

"Yes. W-wait... Didn't you informed her Lu Han?!" HyunWoo Oppa glared at Lu Han.

"Ah.. Eh... Hmm... Sorry.. I almpst forgot~" Lu Han pouted.

"Tsk! Y-you----"

"Hahaha. It's okay Oppa. Don't get mad at him. There's no big deal with that. In fact, I'm glad that you didn't break your promise~" I said as I gave him a warm hug.

"Owwww~ How sweet of my sister~"

"I know right?! I'm the sweetest girl in the world!!" I proudly said.

"Ehem! Ehem!" Lu Han faked a cough.

"What is it Han?" I raised one brow.

"I'm cold~"

"Oh really? Here, you can use my jacket~" My sarcastic brother.

"Tsk! No need! Thanks!" Lu Han made a face as he look away.

'Hahaha.. He's so cute when he's mad~'

By this time, I wrap my arms around him as cuddled him like a teddy bear.

"Kyaa~ I'm cold my baby~~" I said in between the hug.

"Aisshh... I'd better leave you alone first! I need my girlfriend!!" Oppa grunted as he stood up and went back to his girlfriend's room.

'I wonder how does she look~ She must be as beautiful as me and Mom!! Hahaha'

I felt Lu Han's hand touched the big scratch on my neck causing me to winced a bit in pain.

"Oh? Sorry~ Aisshh..." Lu Han made a sad face while caressing my face.

"It won't happen to you if it's not because of me. I'm sorry~ I'm really sorry~" He apologized.

"It's not your fault Han. Don't blame yourself, nor others. It's my fault Lu Han. I became so careless~ I think I don't deserved yo---"

"No HyunA!! YOU'RE THE ONE FOR ME. Whatever they told you earlier, don't mind it!! YOU DESERVED TO BE MY FIRST AND LAST" He said as he kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry~ Honestly, I almost gave up! But I know that you won't so I need to be strong. Wounds and scratches will heal, but LOSING A PRECIOUS PERSON LIKE YOU IS LIKE HAVING A SCAR THAT CAN NEVER BE HEALED" I said as I embraced him.

"I love you HyunA~"

"I love you more Lu Han~"

I won't stop saying those words to him. I want to show and give the love I've got only for him. A lot of people nor things and happenings might trigger and against our relationship. But no matter what happen, as long as we love each other, NO ONE CAN EVER TEAR US APART.

-----

Few minutes later, boredom strikes! So I took my phone from my bag as I decided to surf the web.

As I checked my different social accounts, my eyes widened after reading different post and blogs.

"CONFIRMED: SME'S NEW ARTIST NAME IS HYUNA"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"EXO'S LU HAN HAD A GIRLFRIEND??!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"EXO'S LU HAN WAS SPOTTED IN THE AIRPORT HOLDING A GIRL'S HAND WHILE RUNNING AWAY FROM THE FANS"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"SME'S NEW ARTIST HAS BEEN GANGED IN THE AIRPORT BY RANDOM FANGIRLS?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"SME'S NEW ARTIST IS DATING EXO'S LU HAN?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"CONFIRMED: EXO'S LU HAN AND SME'S NEW ARTIST NAMED HYUNA ARE NOW OFFICIAL"

"L-Lu Han~"

"Hmm?"

I showed him my phone and as expected, his eyes went wider as mine after reading the headlines.

"So this is it?" He said.

"W-wait.. What do you mean?"

And to our surprise, a very familiar voice speak up from afar.

"SO YOU'RE REALLY OFFICIAL??"

O_O

OH NO!!!

WE'RE IN TROUBLE AGAIN!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"PRESIDENT LEE???!!!"