Chapter 34

The Unknown Princess

 

 

LU HAN'S POV



"Lu Han" 



My heart stops beating for a while when I heard she mention my name. A wide smile suddenly plastered on my face upon hearing her voice. "Lu Han"... "Lu Han"... "Lu Han"... Aigoo!! I'm the first one that she's looking for. 

I quickly reached out her hand as I leaned closer to meet eyes with her. I caressed her cheeks as I flashed a warm smile. 

"I'm here Hyunnie" 

She then flashed a warm smile and I can see a sparks in her eyes. I'm glad she's awake after a long hours. 

"How are you feeling Hyunnie?" I asked her as I help her to move. 

"I'm okay Hannie... It's just that I'm a bit confused" She replied. 

"ehem... Ehem..." eeeh... I almost forgot the rest. (LOL) 

"H-hyun-A??" Sun Mi said while staring at HyunA. HyunA flashed a warm smile as she reached out her hand for Sun Mi. 

"Mimh... I missed you!" HyunA said to Sun Mi as she flashed a warm smile. Sun Mi gave her a hug as she said "I missed you more HyunA!!" in between the hug. I smiled at the sight that HyunA is smiling again. To be honest, I missed that sweet smiles of her, and I'm so thankful that she's back! 

Suddenly, I noticed that the rest of my members are smiling brightly, especially Suho. I know what they feel and I know that they are very happy that HyunA's awake. But I noticed the tears that are forming into the maknae's eyes-- Sehun and Tao. Oohh~ this little cuties!! 

"Noo-na" Sehun and Tao said in sync. 

HyunA turned her gazed to the two maknaes. She gestured the two to come closes to her as she flashes a warm smile. 

"Nooonnaaaaa~ I missed you!!!" Tao cried as he hug HyunA. 

"Nooonnaaaa~ are you okay now?" Sehun asked. 

"eeeh... Guys... Be careful!!" I warned the two maknaes as they keep on hugging HyunA tightly. Suddenly, they break the hug as they smiled at HyunA. 

"Don't worry babies... I'm fine" HyunA assured as she turn her gazed to Suho who's eyes are fixed on her. 

"I'm glad your feeling better" Suho said while flashing a sweet smile. HyunA nodded as she flashed a warm smile. 

"Thank you guys! You don't have to do these things for me. I'm not your respons--" HyunA is being cut off when Kris Hyung said "It's because you're important to us... Your friends! Remember?" He flashes a warm smile as the others agreed with him. 

"HyunA..." I said as I sat beside her. "We're doing this because we care for you... Because you are SPECIAL TO US..." I added as I tucked her hair on the side of her ears. 

"Thank you!" she flashes again that sweet smile of her and I swear, my heart is already melting! (LOL) 

"eehh... HyunA... Are you sure you're feeling better now? Is there anything that hurts?" Chanyeol bombarded HyunA with questions. 

"Yah! HyunA!! Didn't you know how much I worry about you?? Aissh... You should call me so that I can protect you!!" Baekhyun added. 

"Kyaaa~ guys!! Stop that! You're making her head to ache!!" D.O complained. 

"Hehehe... Alright guys... Stop it! HyunA... Is there something you want to eat?" Xiumin Hyung asked. 

I laughed at my friends reactions. They really loved HyunA so much. I'm staring at her the whole time around while caressing her hair. Suddenly, she then turn her gazed at me as she flashed again her beautiful angelic smile. Oh geez... Her smiles made my heart to flutter. 

Our eye to eye contact was somewhat being interrupted by Kai when he cleared his throat. 

"ehem... I guess we should leave them first. C'mon guys... Let's help Mrs. Shin to prepare foods for Hyung's LITTLE PRINCESS" Kai teased as he rushed downstairs before I caught him. HyunA chuckled as well as the others after hearing what Kai said. Aissh.. KIM JONG IN!!! 

"Hahaha... C'mon guys... They need TIME for themselves... Hahahaha" Chen said as he dragged the rest downstairs. 

As soon as they all left, I turn my gazed back to her as she keep on chuckling. I raised one brow as I walked closer to her. 

"Hmm... What's with that chuckle... Huh?" I asked suspiciously as I lean closer to her face. I saw her blushed at my actions as I smirk. 

"Hmm... Someone's blushing..." I as I lean closer and closer and I noticed that she began to stutter. 

"L-lu-H-han..." 

"Yes?" 

"W-haaa--" 

"Hyung!! Mrs. Shin is preparing the-- OH MY GOD!!!" Kai gasped as he covered his mouth. 

Aisshh.. HyunA is being cut off when Kai suddenly barged in! Aisssh... KIM JONG IN!!! 

"Yah!! What the heck are you doing?!!" Kai burst out as he points his index finger to the two of us. 

"OH GOD! KAI!! Didn't you know how to knock on the door??! And would you please lessen your voice?!" I complained as I walked towards his direction. 

"Yah!! Hyung!! What are you doing to HyunA??!! I thought you're a good guy?! You're hurting Hyu--" 

"Shut up Kai!! We're not doing anything!!!" I hollered as I glared at him. 

Kai bit his bottom lip as he look down and mumbled something. "I'm sorry Hyung". 

I rolled my eyes as I sigh and take a glanced at HyunA. Aisshh... I know she's so embarassed right now.

"Aisshh.. I'm sorry for yelling at you like that Kai... But don't do that anymore okay?" I said as I patted his shoulder. He then looked up and met eyes with me as he flashed a warm smile. He nodded his head as he turn his gazed at HyunA. 

"Hmm... Noona... I'm so sorry... I didn't me to say all those things. I'm really sorry" Hd apologized to HyunA as he bend down. HyunA just flashes a sweet smile as she nodded. 

"It's okay Kai... Nevermind it" She replied. 

"Hmm... I guess, i'd better go now... I'll leave the two of you and I promised to knocked first before barging in... Hehe" Kai said as he let ou an awkward chuckle. I smiled at him as he strode off the door.

As soon as he left, I took a deep breath as I walked towards HyunA. 

"Aisshh... I'm sorry Hyun--- 

"It's okay Hannie... I'm used to your friends... I mean... Our friends" She flashes a warm smile as she reached out for my hands. 

"Thanks for taking good care of me Lu Han" I sweetly smiled at her as I sat beside her. Suddenly, my eyes widened as my heart began to beat faster and faster when I felt her lips brushed against my left cheek. 




My heart beat. . . . 




Dub-dub. . . 




She just kissed me. . . . 




I turn my head to look at her... Eehh? I'm not the only one that blushing huh?? Hahahah... I bit my bottom lip to prevent any giggles as I looked away. Eeeh... My heart flutters... It's because of you.... CHOI HYUNA! 

"ehem... HyunA... Suho Hyung told me that your mom will be on a business trip for 1 whole month, together with my parents.. So it means... You're staying here... And you'll be spending YOUR Christmas with ME!" I said as I winks at her. She chuckled as she lightly smacked my arms. 

"Heheh... I'm just kidding!" I paused as I placed her head on my chest "I missed you so much HyunA... I'm so worried about you. Next time, I will never forgive myself if anything bad happen to you again, but I know that it will never happen anymore, so please... STAY WITH ME so that you're always safe" I pulled her even closer to me and I can feel her smiles as I wrap my arms on her. 

"Anyways... The doctor told me that I need to take good care of you and don't leave you alone. So it means... I'll be staying here by yourside all the time!" I added as I winks at her. She giggled as she intertwined her fingers on mine. Eeeh? Hyunnie... You're making me blushed huh?? 

"Thank you so much Lu Han.. I don't know how can I return all of these" She smiles brightly while looking at me. 

"Shhh.. Jurt be safe and stay with me... That's all I asked for you" I replied as I kissed her forehead. 

"Yah! Lu Han... Why you're so sweet towards me huh??" HyunA asked me and I can feel my heart thumphing very loud. 

I am not answering her and we're just exchanging gazes at each other. I was about to say something, but there was a part of my mind that stops me from confessing the truth. 

There was a moment of silent across the whole room and the only thing that can be heard is the loud beating of our hearts. 

After a while, I finally have the guts to speak up and confessed my true feelings for her. I don't care anymore what will she reacts and what will be her answers. All I want to do now is to tell the whole world about the abnormalities of my actions everytime she's by my side. 

I look deeply into her eyes as I took a deep breath. 





"HyunA~" 




"It's because...." 





"I LOVE YOU FROM THE VERY START" 

 


 


(A/N): Oh my!!! I need some air!

Seriously, a wide smile was plastered upon my face

while typing this chapter and its not fading until the end!

Oh God! Fangirl effect again and again!! Hahaha...

Air please... Baby lulu already confessed!!! >///< 


I need FEEDBACKS!! 

LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE... 


I love you all! 

@jannicavilla here^^