Chapter 31

The Unknown Princess

 

LU HAN'S POV

 

"Mrs. Shin!!! Please open the door now!!"I yelled out as I carry HyunA in a bridal style.

 

"Oh my God!!! What happened to the both of you?!" Mrs. Shin asked worriedly as she opens the door.

 

Suddenly, My mom went down when she heard me yelled, and her eyes widened as in wide when she saw me carrying a girl with a blood spilled all over her body.

 

"Oh my god! What happened to the both of you? And her, what happened to her? Oh my God!!" My mom worriedly asked.

 

"Mom... I'll explain everything later, but for now we need to help her" I simply replied without looking at her.

 

"Okay Okay.. Hmm... Mrs. Shin... kindly open the guest room, My little Prince, better bring her to the guest room"

 

"NO!!!! She'll be using my room" I insisted.

 

Both Mrs. Shin and my mom's eyes widened when I say that she'll be using my room. I know it surprised them because I'm not letting anyone else to use my room, especially my bed. But there's no time for that, I need to help HyunA, and I guess I can take good care of her if she will use my room.

 

"Bu-ut.. my little prince.. are you sure with that?"

 

"Yes Mom! And please, stop asking me first! Mrs. Shin, would you please open the door of my room?"

 

"O-okay.."

 

As I carry her upstairs, I noticed my mom followed me all the way to my room. Well, I guess I need her help by this time.

 

I placed her down to my bed, although she's covered by blood but I don't care. I made a promise that I will take good care of her.

 

"Go on Han-Han.. Better clean yourself first, I'll take care of her" She softly said as she flashed a warm smile and added "Don't worry, I'm also a girl.. Isn't it looking awkward if you will be the one to change her clothes?" She paused as she smiled and say "So go now, I'll take her!" She winks as I do what she said.

 

------

 

While Lu Han is taking a shower, her mom starts to clean the blood that was spilled to HyunA's body. She took a small towel t6ogether with a small basin of water. She also took a pair of her unused clothes from her closet.

 

She began to wipe the bloods using the wet towel all over her body and then change her clothes. While she is gently cleaning her face, she paused for a while as she noticed a familiar face. Her eyes widened as. her jaw droops a little as she wiped away the blood on her lips.

 

"Oh My God!!! Don't tell me.. this is---"

 

She was cut off when Lu Han came out of the bathroom and say "She is HyunA, Choi HyunA" And then again, her eyes widened as in a wide one as she turn to look at her son.

 

EUNJAE'S POV

 

Na, na, na, na, na Electric... (f(x)' electric shock)

 

"Oh c'mon! Who the heck is this person to disturb me at this time?! It's almost 10:'30 pm?!! Aishhhh" I muttered angrily as I answer the phone.

 

"What the heck is your problem human?!!" I yelled out loud.

 

"EunJae... it's me MyungSoo... Why did you do that to her?!"

 

"Yah! What the heck did I do?! What the heck are you talking about MyungSoo?!"

 

"Stop pretending like you didn't know what I'm talking about! I know that you know what you did!!"

 

"Oh c'mon! Shut up MyungSoo!!! Stop accusing me of something that I do---"

 

"You almost killed her! Don't you have any conscience in yourself?"

 

"Whoa~ wow MyungSoo... Nice accusation huh? I don't even have any idea what you are talking about"

 

"HyunA... The Girl that I like...and the Girl that you hate the most... you almost killed her!"

 

"Wow, Wow, Wow!! The girl rthat you like and I hate the most? Huh?! I killed her? In what way?"

 

"Your 5 Girlfriends which is the Queen of Bully in our School... You told them to do that to her... right?"

 

"Wow~ Now my friends... MyungSoo... what's the point? I really don't have any idea what are you talking about"

 

"EunJae... they ganged HyunA at the back of the Campus... they almost killed her with a GUN if Lu Han didn't came. EunJae!!! Are you serious you didn't know anything about this? So it means.... Oh My Gosh... EunJae... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to---"

 

"It's okay MyungSoo... I know everyone thinks the same about me. I'm used to it MyungSoo... but I'm telling you the truth, I hate her but I can't do that to her"

 

I cut the line as I turn off my phone. I can't even imagine that MyungSoo accused me like that. I can feel the tear as that is threatening into my eyes. Accusing me of something that I didn’t do, hurts me so much!!! Especially when the person accusing me is the one that I trust the most.

 

I lay down on my bed while staring at the ceiling. The tears that I'm holding back began to flow down. Am I that bad to think that I did it to her? Yes I hate her, but I can't come that far. It’s crossing the line and I can't take to kill a person.

 

I mentally slapped myself when I remembered what MyungSoo said a while ago. My friends who are the Queens of Bully.

 

"OH MY GOD!!!" I gasped as my eyes wide a bit. Gosh!!! What did they do?! I'm not telling anything to them about HyunA. Yes I'm planning to do something bad to her, but not like that. I can't do that to her. But what's their point of doing it to her? Oh geeez.... I'm in a big trouble AGAIN!!!!

 

"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO HER?!!!"

 

 

SUHO'S POV

 

"What take you so long Kim Joon Myun?"

 

I was surprised when I saw MyungSoo standing there, wearing a disguise, because yes... he's a member of Infinite.

 

"What brings you here?" I asked while pulling out the door keys inside my pocket.

 

"It's because of HyunA"

 

I stop as soon as I unlocked tyhe door. What's with HyunA?? I cleared my throat as I open the door and told him to come in.

 

"So what's with HyunA?" I managed to ask calmly.

 

"I know what happened to her" My eyes widened as my heart stops beating for a while.

 

"A group of girls ganged her at the back of School. And its because of YOU.. LU HAN.. and the rest of your group.. EXO" He suddenly paused for a while as he glared at me.

 

"You guys are putting her life in danger! She almost dies if Lu Han didn't come. If I were you, I'll stay away from her" He added as he smirks.

 

I look away as I try to surpass my anger. How dare he to tell me what I need to do? Suddenly, he stood up as he say "Think about it KimJoon Myun, I know that you know what's best, that's all I need to sa---" I cut him as I asked "And how did you know that it happened to her?" I narrowed my eyes to him as I stood up. He just smirks as he stood up.

 

"Let's just say that I heard them planning it even before and I watched the whole thing that happened. But I don't have the guts to help her because I know it will only even put her into danger. I LOVE HER KIM JOON MYUN, BUT I DON'T WANT HER TO SUFFER"

 

After hearing his words, he strode off to the door and I left there standing paralyzed.

 

I went upstairs all the way to my room. I look at the time and it reads 11:30 pm. I lay down on my bed staring at the ceiling, thinking about HyunA while talking to myself.

 

"Yah! Kim Joon Myun!!! You already let her go. Why do you keep on thinking about her?" Aisshhh... I know that I let her go, but I can't help myself to get worried about her. Geez... Hyunnie... eeehhh.... HyunA... Aisshh...."

 

Before I completely lost my mind, I shut my eyes as I decided to take a rest, but there's another thing that bothers me..

.

.

.

"I LOVE HER AND I DON'T WANT HER TO SUFFER"

.

.

.

"Kim MyungSoo.....WHAT THE HECK?!"

 

----BACK TO LU HAN'S POV---

 

I sat on the other side of my bed beside her as I gently caressed her hair. I feel so sad for what happened to her. She doesn't deserve this.

 

"I'm so sorry Hyunnie" I softly mumbled ad I can feel the tears that are forming into my eyes.

 

Suddenly my mom speaks up as I turn my gazed to her.

 

"She's so important to you huh?" I didn't replied but instead turn back my gazed to HyunA.

 

"She's not supposed to be like this. She's not doing anything bad against them. She's very nice and a good girl... why does it need to come this far?"

 

"It's because she's very hard to reach"

 

I look back at her as I tilt my head with a confusio0n look at my face.

 

"Eeehh.... what do you mean by that mom?"

 

"Mind to tell me first what really happened while were waiting for our private doctor"

 

I flashed a warm smile as I take a deep breath and began to explain everything that happened. She gasped as she cupped when I told her everything that they did to HyunA. All that she can say is "OH MY GOD". As soon as I finished, she can't help herself but feel so sad for HyunA. She cherished her cheeks as she gently brushed her hair.

 

"Since I'm done explaining, mind to tell me what do you mean?" I suspiciously asked.

 

"I know her, she is the daughter of our BIGGEST BUSINESS PARTNER" My eyes widened a bit as she continues to say "She's a very good daughter. I met her once during a business trip and I can say that she's raised by her parents with a good manners and nice attitude. She's very nice and friendly" I nodded as I look back at HyunA. I agree with my mom, she's such a nice and good girl. But I wonder why does it need to come this far?!

 

I mentally slapped myself when she asked me “Is she the one that you’re dating?” Whoa~ my heart starts to beat fast. But before I can answer back, our private doctor suddenly came. Oh thank God! You saved me! Hahahah….

 

“Oh… there she is! Annyeong Haseyo Uisa (Doctor)!” My mom said as we both nodded.

 

“Annyeong Haseyo, so what are you feeling? Is there anything that hurts?” The doctor asked.

 

“Oh, actually, we called you for her” My mom replied as she points at HyunA. “She still unconscious right now. Something bad was happened to her just a while ago”

 

“Oh I see… don’t worry, I’ll take care of her” The doctor assured us.

.

.

.

.

After a while…

.

.

.

“Hmm… so far, there’s no need to worry about her condition. Those are just wounds and bruises and it will not affect her that much. She just lost her senses because of the pain. She just need some rest, and please don’t leave her alone, she can’t move on her own with that situation of her. And here, she needs to take this medicine to heal the wounds and bruises easily. It can also help her lessen the pain on her body” The doctor prescribed as she handed the medicines.

 

“Oh… thank you so much!! I’ll promise to take good care of her! Thank you so much!” I thanked her while taking the medicines from her with a wide smile plastered upon my face. I noticed my mom chuckled when I take the medicine from the doctor’s hand, as well as the doctor itself chuckled when she noticed how happy I am right after she told me that HyunA is fine.

 

“Heheheh… Okay no problem Han-Han. So I guess I’ll go ahed since it’s almost late. If anything happens wrong, I’m just one call away… at your service! Heheh..” The doctor said as she waved goodbye. I nodded as she leaves my room together with my mom.

 

As soon as they left the room, I walked over to my bed as I lay down beside her. I placed her head on my chest as I gently pulled her closer to me.

 

“You’re now safe Hyunnie. And from now on, I’ll promise to protect you and take good care of you. I’ll stay here by your side… FOREVER”

 

I leaned as I kissed her forehead. I shut my eyes as I caressed her hair and went to the sweetest dreamland with the sweetest girl sleeping beside me.

 


 

 

(A/N): Sorry if its kinda confusing and elaborated much!!!

Eeehh… what do you guys think about this?

And anyways… do I still have readers???

Only few are leaving comments… 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE…… LEAVE A COMMENT AND CLICK SUBSCRIBE!!!

Thank you all!!!

God bless you!!!

And please…. DO COMMENT!!!!

 

I’m craving for it! LOL~

@jannicavilla here^^