Chapter 57

The Unknown Princess

 

NARRATOR'S POV

 

>>>DON'T GO MV FILMING<<<

 

The scene goes like this:

 

Lu Han had a secret crush on HyunA. Everyday and night, his eyes are fixed on hers. Even from a far, he's always keeping an eye on her.

 

One day, HyunA went to the Theme Park to play with her bike. As she sat down on the bench, a little cute boy who's eating an ice cream approached her as he gave a flower with a letter saying;

 

"Have a nice day My Angel"

 

She wonder where it came from so she asked the little boy, but instead of getting an answer, the little cute boy just smiled at her as he continues to eat his ice cream.

 

That night, she was about to sleep. But then 'that flower' keeps on flashing back to her mind as she keeps on smelling it while smiling like an idiot.

 

Without knowing, a pair of eyes are locked on hers from afar, happily watching every smiles and little moves she make.

 

The next day, at School. As she walked towards her table, a smile suddenly crept upon her face as her eyes lit up when she saw a letter on her desk together with a box of chocolate.

 

Then again, she wondered where did it came from.

 

She doesn't have any idea that someone's always staring at her. Even during their dance lessons, a pair of eyes are always looking at her from the side, watching every single move she take.

 

One time, she went to the Cafeteria. The rest of EXO members are also there, teasing Lu Han. They already know about this ever since.

 

And while they are teasing Lu Han, Kai stood up as he walked towards HyunA's place and said;

 

"Excuse me Miss, but if you don't mind me asking, hmm.. can we share seats with you?"

 

HyunA didn't hesitate, instead she agreed with him. And right after that, they all walked towards her place whilst dragging Lu Han along with them because he's a bit shy.

 

And they introduced themselves one by one, lastly is Lu Han.

 

"Hello, I'm Lu Han. It's nice to meet you..... MY ANGEL" Lu Han said, but he lessen his voice when he said the last part.

 

And they became friends, until Lu Han offered her a walk all the way to their home. So HyunA just agreed with him.

 

While they're walking home, no one dares to speak up. They both remained silent and all that Lu Han did is to stare at HyunA. HyunA noticed it causing her to asked what's wrong. But then again, Lu Han just smiled at her as they continue to walk.

 

Until they reached HyunA's home, she thanked him as Lu Han bid goodbye.

 

As HyunA went upstairs, she plopped on her bed as she remembered the letter that she received early this morning;

 

"Don't forget to smile My Angel"

 

MY ANGEL. Was the word that she heard from Lu Han when he introduced himself. Yes. Beyond her knowledge, she heard it right even if it's just a whisper.

 

The day comes when HyunA's family is going to move. No one knows about this, even Lu Han.

 

When Lu Han found it out, it's too late. No one is around their house. It seems like his world crashed into a million pieces. The smiles that was crept into his face these past few weeks were all gone.

 

So what he did is that he went to the Theme Park as he sat on the bench to clear up his mind. He's so sad after knowing that HyunA is gone.

 

Suddenly, a little cute girl who's eating a cotton candy approached him as she gave him the letter on her hand;

 

"Cheer up My Angel"

 

He immediately stood up as he looked for the person who gave it. He knows it for sure that it came from her. He asked the little girl where did it came from, but then the little girl just smiled at him.

 

Until the night comes, he went to the side of Han River to shudder the thoughts that are playing on his mind.

 

Then the Fountain Show began. A small smile was crept upon his face while watching the Fountain changed into different colors.

 

And as he turn around, he saw HyunA standing from afar whilst sweetly smiling at him.

 

Without hesitations, he hurriedly run as he enveloped HyunA on his arms, along with the continous flowing of the fountain.

 

They cuddled each other for a couple of minutes until Lu Han breaks the hug. He slowly close the pace between them as he cupped HyunA's face. Just when their lips are just an inch away, they both close their eyes as Lu Han brushed his lips against HyunA.

 

Their kissed turned into a passionate one, along with the fireworks display, and the colorful fountains of Han River.

 

>>MV FILMING ENDED<<<

 

"Okay cut! That was amazing!! HyunA and Lu Han!! Very well done!! Perfect!!" Director Shin praised them as soon as the shooting ended.

 

"Whooo~~~ You're the man dude!!!" Chen cooed as he slung his arms on Lu Han.

 

"Whaaaa~~ Hyung!! I'm jealous!!" Sehun complained as he pouts his lips.

 

A wide smile was crept upon Lu Han's face. It can be seen that he enjoyed the shooting, especially the kissing scene.

 

"Yah! You're the man Hyung!! It looks like you enjoyed it huh?! And you did it in just one shot!! Nice one!! No more 'CUTS'!!! Haha" Baekhyun grinned.

 

"Pssh!! Smiling like there's no tomorrow huh?!" Kai smirked as he playfully punched Lu Han's arms.

 

On the other side, HyunA remained silent as she stayed at the tent wherein the make up artists are staying.

 

 

"Nice one HyunA-ssi!! You're really fit for that role!" One of the coordi-noona praised her whilst flashing a warm smile.

 

 

"You did a good job HyunA-ssi!!" The other staff said.

 

Suddenly, her manager, Park HyoMi approached her.

 

"HyunA, are you okay?" She worriedly asked while tapping HyunA's shoulders.

 

"Yep~ Just a bit tired" HyunA said, although it's quite obvious that she's a bit uncomfortable after the kissing scene.

 

"Hmm.. Do you want to go home now?" Her Manager worriedly asked.

 

"Are we done?" HyunA asked.

 

"Yes~ We can go home now if you want" Manager Park said.

 

HyunA just smiled at her as she agreed. She then took her bag as they bid goodbye to the rest.

 

"Director-ssi, i'll go ahead. Thanks for the amazing shooting!" HyunA bowed down as she flashed her famous angelic eye smile, causing Director Shin to lost on his tracks :)

 

"Ehem! We'll go ahead Director Shin! Thanks again! Bye guys!!" Manager Park bid goodbye as they both get inside the car.

 

While they're inside the car, HyunA's phone beeps up, signalling for a new text message.

 

"Bye Ms. Beautiful! Take care! - Kris"

 

She smiled after reading Kris' message.

 

"Thanks Kris! Take care!"

 

Have you noticed the closeness between the two of them these past few weeks? Well, they're really close to each other.

 

It all started, since the day Kris confessed to her.

 

>>>FLASHBACK<<<

 

"Can you see me the way you see Lu Han?"

 

"What do you mean Kris?" HyunA asked with teary eyes.

 

"Remember the time you told me to tell her what I really felt for her? This is it HyunA. I'm already telling it to her. I love you" Kris confessed as he cupped HyunA's face.

 

"Kris---"

 

"Pssh~~ I'm not yet asking for your answer. Take your time. I can wait for you" Kris said as he planted a sweet kiss on HyunA's forehead.

 

HyunA, on the other side, was on the state of shocked. She didn't know what to react on that kind of situation, so she just let Kris do what he's doing.

 

"HyunA, i'm not taking this as an opportunity okay? I just want you to know my real feelings before it's too late. Please give me a chance, and i'll prove you how much I love you"

 

And right after that night, their closeness began. Kris started to show them what he really felt for HyunA. He always leave her sweet messages, he always CARED for her.

 

>>>END OF FLASHBACK<<<

 

"HyunA, where do you want to stay tonight? House or Dorm?" Manager Park asked.

 

"Hmmm, can I stay home for tonight?" HyunA asked.

 

Her Manager just smiled at her as they headed to their house.

 

>>>AT CHOI'S HOUSE<<<

 

"Oh? Hello Ms. Park! How are you?" Mrs. Choi welcomed her as she motioned her to have a seat.

 

"I'll go upstairs Mom! See you again tomorrow Manager Eonnie!' HyunA said as she flashed a warm.

 

"Go ahear dear! Sleep well!" Mrs. Choi said as she kissed her daughter's forehead.

 

"Join me first on dinner, and maybe let's have a talk" Mrs. Choi offered as Manager Park agreed with her.

 

-----

 

"So, when will be her Debut stage?" Mrs. Choi asked.

 

"Hmm, I guess that would be next week? Still not sure about it" Manager Park explained.

 

"By the way, when will you tell it to her?" Manager Park asked.

 

"Ah.. About her being a Princess? Hmm.. We still don't know. It's the Prime Minister's decision. So please be ready, maybe one of these days he will give us a call" Mrs. Choi explained.

 

Yes, you're right. Manager Park knows about it. The reason why she is HyunA's manager, it's because it is told by the Prime Minister himself. Park HyoMi will be the Personal Assistant of HyunA once she became a Princess.

 

"Okay~ but.. Is she allowed to continue her career? I mean, she's just starting her showbiz life" Manager Park worriedly asked.

 

"Don't worry about it Ms. Park. Her Grand Father won't forbid her to do what she wants. Except from choosing the person she'll love" Mrs. Choi said as her face changed all of a sudden.

 

"I understand what you feel Mada'am! Don't worry, i'll do my best to protect her heart from hurting too much" Manager Park said as she holds Mrs. Choi's hand whilst flashing a warm smile.

 

"Thanks Ms. Park! I'm counting on you" Mrs. Choi warmly replied.

 

"Anything for the Princess" Manager Park flashed an assuring smile as they continue to eat their foods.

 

KRIS' POV

 

They just kissed -_-

 

So jealous~~

 

I know she's a bit uncomfortable after that scene, that's why she decided to leave early.

 

I'm supposed to ask her for a dinner, but then, maybe she's tired so i'll just ask her tomorrow :)

 

I'm here at Dorm inside our room, together with Lu Han Hyung. Oh well, that Barbie doll keeps on smiling alone -_- No need to ask him why, we already know the answer. Aisshh...

 

As I look at the time, it reads 8pm. Hmm.. Why I can't sleep?! -_-

 

Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. As I look at the caller ID, my face lit up as a wide smile suddenly crept upon my face.

 

'Oh well sorry Barbie Doll, your leading lady wants to talk to me'

 

"HyunA?"

 

I noticed Lu Han Hyung's face changed when he heard me mentioned HyunA's name.

 

But for the sake of our privacy, I slowly stood up as I went to the Terrace.

 

"Ah! Hello Kris! I thought you're already sleeping. Hehe"

 

"Hehe. Actually I can't sleep. Hmm, why did you call?"

 

"Hmm, it's just that I can't sleep too. And I need someone to talk with. Hmm, is it okay?"

 

"Sure thing. Any problem?"

 

"Hmm, nothing. It's just that, I don't know if I can face all of you by tomorrow morning"

 

"Why? Ah!! Is it because of the kissing scene? Nah~ Don't worry about it! It's just an acting, and it's also a part of Showbiz Life" I explained.

 

"Nah~~ But i'm scared of your fans" I can feel her pouting :)

 

"Aissh.. Don't worry I'LL PROTECT YOU"

 

"Aisshh.. Kris!!! I'm serious!!"

 

"Hahaha, who say's i'm not serious?!"

 

"Aisshh... Whatever!! But seriously, what if they hate me because of that?" She worriedly asked. I can feel her worries.

 

"Aisshh... HyunA, listen. If they truly love us, and especially Lu Han Hyung, they will also love you. Because from now on, you will be a part of EXO"

 

"Pssh!! Whatever~ Anyway, i'll go ahead. I'll see you again tomorrow okay? Thanks for your time! Goodnight!"

 

"Okay~ See you tomorrow! Sweet dreams! Goodnight! Love you~"

 

"Pssh!! Whatever~ Bye~"

 

"Is that all? No response?? I'm sad~" I said in an apologetic way. Haha.

 

"Whoa~ You're getting cheesy huh?"

 

"Heheh. Remember what I told you, i'll do everything to prove my love"

 

"Okay fine~~ Goodnight! I'll hung this up! Bye!! Love you too~"

 

*Call Ended*

 

O_O

 

Did I just heard it right?!

 

'Love you too'

 

 

Am I right?! She said that?!

 

Hahahaha *Victory Smile*

 

Suddenly, a familiar voice popped out from behind.

 

 

"Ooh~~ Someone's inlove huh?"

 

As I turn my back, it's non-other than the maknae, Tao.

 

"What brings you here Tao? Don't tell me, you're eavesdropping huh?" I suspiciously asked.

 

"Ah~ It's not my intention Diuzhang~ I was about to go to bed, but then I heard you talking to someones special. Hmm.. Is that HyunA Noona??" Tao asked as he sat beside me. He then gave me something cold to drink.

 

"Thanks. Hmm, how did you know?" I asked as I drank the Milkis that he gave me.

 

"Based on my observation these past few weeks, the two of you seemed so closed to each other. Is there something between the two of you?" Tao asked suspiciously.

 

"Haha. Really? I didn't noticed it" I said while gazing up the stars.

 

"Does Lu Han Hyung knows about this?" Tao asked.

 

"What do you mean 'THIS'?" I asked as I look at him.

 

"You and Hyuna Noona. You're now official aren't you?" Tao asked.

 

"How I wish Tao" I sighed.

 

"Mwoah? So it means, you're just friends??" I just nod my head as I continue to drink the Milkis.

 

"Oh I see~ I thought you have a secret affair with her. Hehe" Tao let out an awkward chuckle as he gazed up the stars.

 

"Tao, can I ask you something?"

 

"Go ahead"

 

"What if the one's you love already fall for you, but her decision might hurt someone else's feelings. And that person is one of your closest friend. What will you do?"

 

"Yah! Diuzhang~ That's a really obvious question!! Tsk! Well, if you're referring to Lu Han Hyung, the only thing that I can say to you is to follow what your heart says. And I guess if that happens, he can understand you. It's still her decision. But Hyung, don't be too happy okay? Don't let your guard down. The decision is still on HyunA's side" Tao advised as he tapped my shoulders.

 

"I wonder how a maknae like you can say all those things to me huh?" I said as I slightly messed his hair.

 

"Yah! I already helped you then this is the only thing that I can get from you?! Aisshh" Tao complained as he pouts his lips.

 

"Aiisshh~~ Okay. Another Gucci Bag" I firmly replied as I messed his hair once again.

 

"Whaaaa~~~ Thanks Diuzhang!!!" Tao cheered.

 

"Hehe. Anything for the Panda" I said as I smile.

 

"Don't worry, your secrets are safe with me!" Tao said as he winks at me.

 

"I know right! Yah! Its getting late! You'd better sleep now!" I said as i motioned him to stood up and go to his bed.

 

"Aisshh~~ Okay fine~~ Goodnight Diuzhang!!" Tao said as he yawn. How cute ><

 

"Okay. Goodnight!"

 

As soon as I open the door, I was surprised when Lu Han Hyung speak up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Please don't break her heart"