Chapter 58

The Unknown Princess

 

SUN MI'S POV

Tomorrow. Sunday by 10am.

That was my scheduled flight all the way to States.

I will be managing our family business in States, and maybe we'll be staying there forever.

Since this is my last day, I want this day to be memorable.

I'm not going to tell it to them, especially to Kai because I might change my mind.

But a part of my mind is telling me to informed my Bestfriend HyunA.

So after a couple of minutes of thinking twice, I already made my decision.

I will go and talk to her :)

As I look at the time, it reads 7:30 am. Wow~ it's too early huh?!

I hurriedly fixed myself as I went downstairs to meet My Mom, since Dad already left yesterday.

"Good morning Mom!" I greet her as I gave her a kiss.

"Oh? Good morning dear! How's your sleep?" She asked as she handed me the fried rice.

"Hmm, good" I simply replied, but I know that she can feel my loneliness. She then hold my hand as she smiled at me.

"Don't worry dear. We can still visit here" Mom said as she stood up and hug me from behind.

"I'm so sorry if were making this so hard for you dear. We will promise to make you happy even if you're far away from your friends. You can still talk to them" Mom explained as she caressed my hair.

"But Mom, what about Kai?" I asked as the tears began to form on my eyes.

"Talk to him" Mom replied.

"I can't" I burst out by this time.

"Dear, it's much better if you informed him. You might regret it by the end" Mom said as she squeezed my hands.

"But it's hard to do Mom. I love him so much that I can't leave him" I cried.

"Shhh.. Don't cry my dear. Save those tears for tomorrow" Mom said as she hug me again.

"Go ahead. Spend the whole day with your friends" Mom said as she let go of me.

i just smiled at her as I nod my head. I walked upstairs as I changed my outfit.

After 10 minutes, I took my bag as I hurriedly get in my car.

As I'm about to leave, mom stopped me as she handed me a basket full of different foods.

"Go meet them at the Theme Park. Make this day memorable dear!" Mom said as she flashed a sweet smile.

So I followed what she said. I immediately leave them a message and it goes like this;

To: EXO, HyunA, MinJi, EunJae

"Good morning beautiful masterpiece of the world! Let's go for a Picnic today!! I'll see you at the Theme Park! Let's start the Summer with Beautiful Memories!!"

Message Sent!

So I drove all the way to the Beautiful Theme Park of South Korea :)

I will surely missed this place :)

Sudddenly, my phone beeps up, signals for a new text message;

"Good morning Babe! What's with the sudden invitation huh? Don't worry i'll be there, just give me 15 minutes! See you later!! Love you!! XOXO~~ Kai <3"

I smiled after reading his text message. How I wish this day won't come to an end.

Suddenly, another text message. And by this time, it's from my Angelic Bestfriend, HyunA :)

"Good morning Mimi! What's with today? Is it your birthday? Aigoo!! Forgive me! I'm so forgetful! *pouts* Anyway, i'm coming! Just give me 20 minutes okay? See yah!! - HyunA"

'Hahaha. She really thought it's my birthday?! Hahaha.. I will surely miss my Crazy Bestfriend!'

After maybe 20 minutes?? I'm finally here! :)

Wow~ What a sunny day!! How I wish all of them will come :)

Few minutes later, someone covered my eyes from the back.

"Kai??"

"Gotcha Babe! You're beautiful than this morning!" Kai said as he planted a sweet pecked on my lips.

"Yah! You're in fond of PDA huh?! Ahmft!!" I said as I pinched his nose.

"Heheh. I don't care what they say. I'm inlove with my girlfriend~~" He said as we both laid down on the huge mat.

"Oh? You didn't forgot your disguise thingy huh? Heheh. Who told you that?" I asked while playing with his cap.

"Actually, I received a message this early morning before I leave the house. Your bestfriend reminded me, maybe the others too, to bring some disguise because were going out" Kai explained as he pinched my nose.

"Hahaha. She's acting like your manager huh?" I said.

"Heheh. She's just protecting us, as well as you" Kai said as he kissed my forehead. I smiled as I cuddled him even more.

"I love you Park Sun Mi"

"I love you more Kim Jong In"

"Ehem ehem ehem!!!"

A familiar voice popped out from
behind causing the two of us to startle a bit.

"Yah! You're interrupting our moment!!" Kai complained as he help me sat up.

"Pfft!! Did you guys forgot that you're in public?! Aisshh.." HyunA pouts as she sat beside us.

"Yah! Kai, you should lessen your sweetness when you're in public!" Kris warned as he shot Kai a glare.

"Aisshh.. Okay fine~ I'm sorry guys. Wait, are you together??" Kai asked whilst looking suspiciously at Kris and HyunA.

"Yes. Why??" Kris asked as he sat beside HyunA.

"Oh~~ Nothing~~~ Just been wondering about your status~~~" Kai sang as he make a face, teasing the two of them.

"Are you official??" I curiously asked.

But before anyone from them can answer, another familiar voice popped out from behind.



 

"If that's so, CONGRATULATIONS!!"

 

'What's wrong with the people today? They will immediately popped out from nowhere!'

But as we turn our backs, I gasped when I saw Lu Han staring at Kris! Oh my gee!!! Please not today!

"Oh? Good morning Hyung!" Kai said as he noticed the tension between the two.

"Good morning! By the way Sun Mi, what's with the sudden invitation? Are we having a party for the newly official couples?" Lu Han said as he look coldly at HyunA.

'Oh my God! This is the first time that I saw him like that!'

"Yo! Relax bro! Were here just to have fun!" Kai said as he slung his arm over Lu Han's shoulders.

"Yes Lu Han. He's right. Were going to have fun today" I said as I flashed a warm smile, actually an awkward smile.

"By the way HyunA, can we play bike?" I asked as I grabbed her hands just to excused her from the tension.

'Aissh.. This is not what i'm expecting to happen'

"Tell me the truth HyunA, are you official?" I asked her as soon as were far away from them.

"Mimi, I know that you know the answer to your question" She replied.

"Aissh.. Okay. I'm sorry. I know you still love Lu Han. But look, he's no longer the Lu Han that we knew from the start. Are you sure it's okay with you if he treats you that way?" I worriedly asked while walking along with the bike.

"I didn't told him to be like that Mimi" HyunA sadly replied.

"But HyunA----"

"Mimi, let's just enjoy this day okay. Don't worry about me, I'm fine" HyunA said as she flashed a warm smile. But I know deep inside, she's hurting.

I'm so sorry HyunA. How I wish I can help you even with a simple things.

But I stop on my tracks when she asked me something.

"Tell me the truth Mimi, what's with today?" HyunA curiously asked as she look at me like a little kid.

"HyunA~" I began as I bit my bottom lip whilst looking down.

"Any problem?" She asked.

"It's because...."

I paused for a while as I took a
deep breathe and said;

 










 

"We'll be leaving tomorrow morning"

 

KAI'S POV

Tch!! This is the very first time that I saw Lu Han Hyung act like that!

"By the way Hyung, do you want to take a walk while were waiting for the others?" I asked Lu Han Hyung, who's silently sitting under the huge tree.

"Okay~" He agreed as he slowly stood up.

"How about you Kris Hyung, wanna join us?" I asked, although it's really obvious that he won't come.

"Ah no need. I'll just wait for them here" Kris Hyung said.

'See? You're so stupid to asked that question Kim Jong In!!'

 

While were walking, there was a moment of silence as no one dares to speak up. Until I've decided to ask him random questions just to break the non-stop silence.

"So Hyung, how was You and Minra?"

'Oopzz~ There's nothing wrong if I asked that right?'

"There's no US Kai" Lu Han Hyung simply replied.

"Okay. Sorry for that question. By the way, if you don't mind me asking, but, are you mad at them? I mean, Kris and HyunA?" I asked causing him to stop on his tracks.

'Uh-oh.. Another stupid question'

"Kai"

I gulped as I slowly look up to him.

"Yes?"

"Are they really official?" He asked in a serious way. Finally, his face softened!!

'Phew~ I thought it's the end of my life!! He's really scary huh?!'

"Hmm, to be honest with you, I don't think so" I simply replied.

"Aisshh... Sorry for my actions earlier. I didn't mean to---- Aishhh... This is not me!!! I don't know what i'm doing?!!" Lu Han Hyung complained as he sat down on the nearest bench.

"Hyung~"

I paused as I sat beside him. I tapped his shoulders as I said;

"Hyung, if you truly love her, don't give up. Fight for your love! If I were you, I won't let my family to decide for my future life. It's your life Hyung, not them! It's your own heart, and not their heart! Follow what your heart says and not what your mind is saying!"

"Aissh... If you only knew how hard it is" Lu Han Hyung sighed as he looked down.

"Then changed everything and make it easier for the two of you!" I said as a matter of fact.

"It's complicated Kai, especially now" He said worriedly.

"Then don't make things complicated! If you want to change it, DO SOMETHING TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN BASED ON WHAT YOU WANT" I added as I tapped his shoulders.

"Cheer up Hyung!! It's not yet late!" I said as I flashed a warm smile.

"Thanks bro!!" He said as he flashed a warm smile.

"You know what Hyung? It's much better if your smiling! If you only knew how you scared me earlier!! Aissh.. Don't do that again Hyung!! You're giving me a heart attack!!" I said as I slightly punched his arms

"Hehe. Did I scared you?!" He asked in surprised.

"Not just me, even HyunA!!" I replied.

"Aissh.. I'm sorry bro~" He said as he looked down.

"It's okay Hyung. I can understand you. And i'm trying my best to understand you" I said as I smirked. Haha.

"Hehe. Whatever!! By the way, what's the occassion today?" He asked all of a sudden.

"Hmm, to be honest, I don't know either" I said.

"Ooh~~ Didn't you asked her?" Lu Han Hyung asked.

"I was about to asked her, but then you guys came and ruined everything!!" I complained as I pouted.

"Pssh!! Don't blame our existence!! It's your responsibility to know what's playing on your girlfriend's mind!!" Lu Han Hyung retorted.

'Aisshh~~ Okay fine!!'

"Anyway, I wonder where they are. Let's go find them first!" I said as we started to walk again.

"Oh? One more question Hyung, what will you do if you found out that they are really official?" I asked.

'Oh.. Please don't kill me Hyung!!'

"Who am I to get mad at them? I don't even have the right to get jealous. Me and HyunA are just FRIENDS" He explained as he emphasized the last word.

"Pssh~~ I hope you'll stick with your words!" I said nonchalantly.

"Of course I will!!" He defended.

"Whoo~~ If you only see your reaction just a while ago! Pssh!! But please Hyung, no matter what happen, promised me nothing will changed" I said whilst looking at him apologetically.

"Sure thing bro!" Lu Han Hyung said as he slung his arms on my shoulders and began to walk again.






 

'Please don't let our friendship ruin just because of LOVE'

 

KRIS' POV

And I left here alone, waiting for the others.

But it's much better, than to join them in an awkward situation.

To be honest, its my first time to see Lu Han act like that in front of us.

He's really mad at us huh? Does he really think that were official?! Aisshh... I'm worried about him. This is not what i'm expecting to happen.

Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulders from the back, bringing me back to reality.

"Why are you alone? Where's the others?"

Oh it's EunJae :)

"Oh? Good morning EunJae. Hmm, HyunA and Sun Mi were playing bike. Then, Kai and Lu Han Hyung left for a walk" I explained as I motioned her to take a seat on the mat.

"Oh I see. What about the others?" EunJae asked.

"Hmm, i don't know if they're coming or not" I simply replied.

"By the way, what's the occassion today?" She asked.

"Hmm, I don't know either" I said as a matter of fact.

"Hmm, Kris... Can I ask you something?" She asked after a minute of silence.

"What is it?"

"If you don't mind me it, but I know you love her. But do you think she will love you back?" She asked causing me to tilt my head as I gave her a questioning look.

I definitely know what she meant by that, but still, I remained silent. I simply flashed a smile as I slowly gazed up the skies.

"You guys are making her life so complicated" EunJae said all of a sudden, causing me to looked back at her.

"Pssh~ Don't act like you didn't know what I'm talking about! I know you know what I meant by that! You're just making it hard for her to decide!" EunJae rant.

 
"Pssh~~ I'm not expecting something in return. All I want is to make her feel happy" I replied as I looked up the skies.

"Whatever you say, in the end, you're still hoping for her heart" EunJae said rhetorically.

"And what do you want me to do? Let her feel alone and give up?" I huffed.

"Definitely! 'Coz in the end, you will only left hurt. Think about it Kris, I'm just concerned about you" EunJae retorted.

But before I can defend myself, someone else's speak up.

"You're no longer kids to fight over something"

 

And as I turn around, it's Suho...

Together with....

"MinJi??"

"Why are you guys debating? Any problem?" MinJi asked as she sat beside EunJae.

Ah! I almost forgot!! She's also bestfriend with HyunA and Sun Mi.

"Did you guys get here together?" I asked them suspiciously.

"Hmm.. Yeah~ I fetched her at their house" Suho said as he sat beside me.

"Ah okay. W-wait--- WHAT DID YOU SAY?!! YOU FETCHED HER AT THEIR HOUSE?!!!" I asked in surprised.

"Yeah~ I asked him to do that as a favor because there's something wrong with my car. And I can't borrow my dad's car because he's using it" MinJi replied as she flashed a warm smile.

 

Then again, I heard a familiar voice coming our way.

"Is that for real Ji?"

Oh here they are! :) It's HyunA together with Sun Mi, Kai, and Lu Han.

W-wait...

 

Where they have been?

I thought they're going to play a bike?

And just a while ago, Kai told me that they'll just take a walk?!

Ah! Maybe they just met while walking :)

"What take you so long girls?" I asked as they sat down the mat beside us.

"Sorry Kris! We enjoyed playing the bike!" Sun Mi replied as she flashed a warm smile.

Suddenly, Lu Han walked towards me. And it surprised me when he approached me.

"Can we talk?"

Without thinking twice, I hurriedly stood up as I followed him from the back.

After a couple of minutes, he stopped on his tracks as he faced me.

Were here at a peaceful place, where only few peolpe are passing by.

He sat down at the bench as he motioned me to take a seat too.

"What are we going to talk about?" I started.

"It's about HyunA" He simply replied without looking at me.

"Go ahead, I will listen" I said whilst gazing up the skies.

"I know I'm causing her too much pain. And I want to thank you for being there by her side" Lu Han Hyung said and I can feel him smiling.

"I know you know why i'm doing that, it's because I CARE FOR HER" I said, still eyes are locked on the skies.

"I know right. But Kris, not because I already have they so-called 'fiancee', it doesn't mean that I don't love her anymore. And one more thing, I don't feel anything for Minra, even at firat place" He said causing me to looked at him.

"I know. And even if she denies it, I know for sure that she still loves you. But no matter what happen, I won't give up on her. Even if I'm just invisible to her" I replied not showing any emotions, but I know that he feels my loneliness.

"I don't think so Kris. Can't you see? She's already moving on" Lu Han Hyung said and I can feel the sadness on his eyes.

"Maybe she's moving on, but I know that she can't unless she's with you" I said as I looked away.

"If you think that I'm taking this as an opportunity, well you're wrong. I'm doing this because I know that she needs somebody to count on. I'm not expecting something in return from her FOR NOW, as long as she's happy, it's fine with me" I said as I flashed a warm smile.

"Hyung, I'm telling you this because it seems like everything has changed. Were no longer the same. Remember what we promised before, that no matter what happen, we will still be friends? But I guess it won't happen" I added.

He then looked at me as he gave me a questioning look.

"What do you mean??" He frowned.

"See? You didn't even know that there's something wrong with your actions these past few weeks! You even get mad at me earlier!" I complained. I'm just telling the truth. He's changed!

"Ah! That's also the reason why I brought you here, I'd like to apologize for over reacting everytime that you're together. I feel so sad after saying all those things earlier. I didn't know myself anymore Diuzhang!" He said with a sad face.

"You're just confused Lu Han" I said as I tapped his shoulders.

"How can you say that?" He asked.

"It's because you're scared that I might won her heart" I simply replied.

"Isn't it your main goal?" He asked whilst frowning.

"I'm a sport man dude! Isn't it unfair if I do my first move even if I know that there's a problem between her and my rival? Just like what I've mentioned earlier, I'm not taking this as an opportunity. But Hyung, I bet you're aware that I already confessed to her right?" I said as I grinned.

"Then you're telling me you're not taking this as an opportunity huh? How dare you!" Lu Han Hyung said as he make a face.

"Hahah. Just to informed her that when she already moved on, I will court her! Hahah" I snickered.

"Pssh~ Whatever! Hmm, Diuzhang... Sorry" He became sorry all of a sudden.

"Why are you saying sorry?" I asked seriously.

But my face fell after hearing his next words.

"For making it so hard for you to won her heart" He said as he smirk.

'Aha! He's a best actor huh?'

"Pssh~ Just like what I've said, I won't give up on her" I proudly said.

"Keep it up Diuzhang" Lu Han Hyung smiled as he tapped my shoulders.

'Eeh? What does he meant by that?'

"Sudden change of mood huh?!" I suspiciously asked.

But I was surprised when he say it once again.









 

"Please don't break her heart"

 
 

'Why does he keeps on saying that?!'