Chapter 35

The Unknown Princess

 

CHAPTER 35

KAI'S POV 

"I thought their making out! Aisshh... " I muttered to myself as I lightly smack my head for thinking of those things! Aissh... What the heck KIM JONG IN?!! I know they can't do that. 

As I'm about to take a single step downstairs, an idea suddenly pops up on my brainy head which told me to take a step backward all the way to Hyung's door. Eeeeh..... Sneaking time!!! 

I walked all the way back to Lu Han Hyung's room as I lean my ear on the door so that I can clearly hear their conversations or whatever they're doing. (LOL) 

"Shhh... Just be safe and stay with me... That's all I asked from you" 

Whoaa~ I gasped after hearing Lu Han Hyung's words. It's really sweet huh?? Hahaha... I'm so proud of you Hyung! You're really manly... And not a Barbie Doll! Hahahah... I covered my mouth to prevent any giggles cause I might get caught by Hyung. 

Suddenly, I noticed that there's a moment of silent and I can't hear anything from them. I lean my ear closer to the door, hoping that I can hear them clearly, but no, even a single sound can't be heard. 

Suddenly, I heard Lu Han Hyung began to speak again and my eyes wide open as my jaw drops a little after hearing what I heard. 

"HyunA... It's because... I love you from the very start" 






I was in a state of shock, a mind blowing revelations from Lu Han Hyung is extremely very surprising. Wow~ He already confessed his real feelings for HyunA after a very long time. Whoa~ Hyung... I'm so proud of you! But wait-- what's HyunA's answer?? Aigoo... Don't tell me... Sh-- 

I was mentally cut off when I heard a familiar voice coming to my way. 

"Sneaking on someone's privacy is a bad idea Kim Jong In" 

Uh-oh... I'm in a big trouble right now. 

I turn my back just to meet Sun Mi face to face. Uh-oh.. She's narrowing her eyes on me as she crossed her arms on her chest. 

I scratch the back of my neck as I bit my bottom lip while looking at the floor. 

"Mind explaining me what are you doing in here huh?" Sun Mi began to asked. 

"Hmmm..." 

"Aisshh... C'mon.. Let's go downstairs and stop sneaking the privacy of TWO LOVERS TO BE!" Sun Mi said as she yanked me downstairs. 

As soon as we're in the living room together with the others, I put on my poker face as I take a seat in between Kris Hyung and Suho Hyung. 

Suddenly, Kris Hyung noticed something wrong with me. And I didn't realized that a small smile was already crept upon my face. 

"eeeh... Jong In-ah... What's with that creepy smile plastered on your face huh?" Kris Hyung asked while poking my left cheek. 

"Yah!! Kai!!!!!" Sun Mi hollere as she glared at me. 

Oh c'mon.. Thank you for yelling at me babe. Their attentions are now with me. Aissh.. 

"What??" I raised my brow as I look at them questionably, pretending like I didn't know anything. 

"Babe... I-I... Need to talk to you" Sun Mi suddenly blurted out, helping me to escape from those suspicious looks on me. 

She grabs my wrist as she dragged me all the way to the kitchen. 

"Yah!! What do you think you're doing?! And what the heck did you know while sneaking at them upstairs huh?" Sun Mi began to bombard me with questions. 

"Shut up Babe!!!!" I retorted. 








OH GOSH! KAI!!! What did you do?!! I didnt mean to yell at her like that. Aisshh... 

"I'm sorry Babe... I didn't mean to do that" I said as I pulled her into my arms. Aisshh.. This is the very first time that I yelled at her like that. Oh geez.... KIM JONG IN!! 

"I'm really sorry Babe... I love you" I muttered in between the hug. I know that she's about to cry, bu I didn't mean it. Aisshh... I'm such a Pabo!! 

"Shhh... Stop it Babe... It's hurting me... Don't cry... Please..." I break the hug as I cupped her face to look at me. I wiped away the tears from her precious face using my thumb as I pressed my lips on her forehead. 

"Baby... Don't cry... Please... I know its my fault.. I'm so sorry... Please... Don't het mad at me" I apologized once again as I pulled her again into an embrace. 

"Don't do that again JERK!" Sun Mi said. I smirk at her words as I cuddled her even more. 

"I love you Park Sun Mi... Please forgive your Jerk Boyfriend" I heard her chuckle at my words as she mumbles "I love you more Kim Jong In... My Jerk Boyfriend" 

A wide sweet smile was plastered upon my face and I can feel she's also smiling. 

After a while, she breaks the hug as she looks me in the eyes. 

"Babe... Why are you sneaking behind the door?" Sun Mi asked. 

"Hmm..." I paused for a while and take a look at the place just to make sure no one else is around. 





"Lu Han Hyung confessed" 

Sun Mi gasped as she covered while her eyes are open widely. I know she's shock, but I know that she wants the two of them to be official. 

"Really?!!!" She asked in disbelief with a bright smile plastered upon her face. I smiled as I nodded. 

"OH MY GOD!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME BABE?!! Oh geeez... I'm so happy for them!!!!" Sun Mi began to squealed with delight and tugged me tightly.. Hahahah.. This Girl... But I love this side of her... SWEET!!!

 

"eeehh.. Lessen your voice Babe.... They might hear us" I break the hug as I flashed a warm smile.

 

"Hehehe... Sorry... I'm just... Just.. Aaaahh.. HyunA!!! Eeeh.... Babe!!! Are they official??"

 

"Hmm..." I shrugged.

 

"Ooohh... I know what will be her answer!" Sun Mi winks as she dragged me out of the kitchen all the way back to where the others are.

 

"Put on your poker face Babe" I whisphes on her ears as I pinched her cheeks.

 

"Hehehe.... Alright" She replied as she gave me a peck on my cheeks. Uh-oh... I blushed again.... Park Sun Mi!!!

 

"eeehh... Someone's blushing" Sun Mi teased as she intertwined our fingers and walked together all the way to the living room.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey! LOVERS IN PARIS!!! Where have you been huh??" Chen Hyung asked suspiciously.

 

"It's a secret Chen!!" Sun Mi said as she winks at Hyung. Hahaha...

 

"Whatever!!!" Chen Hyung replied as he continued what he is doing.

 

Hahahah... Park Sun Mi... You never failed to make me smile... EVERYDAY... I WILL LOVE YOU.... FOREVER.

 

KRIS' POV

 

"He already confessed"

 

I muttered to myself while hiding behind the doors of the kitchen room. Yeah~ I've heard it right... Lu Han Hyung confessed to HyunA. It's not my intention to sneak on them. It's just that I'm a bit thirsty so I decided to get rome water. But just when I'm about to open the doors, I saw the two of them talking and yes.. I've heard everything.

 

I don't know if I'm going to be happy or sad. I'm feeling something that stabbed right through to my heart. But NO!! Wu Yi Fan!! Cheer up! Whoa~ HyunA... I told you to give me some time right?! Aissh.. I'm losing my mind.

 

I mentally slapped myself when I've heard them approaching the door. So before they caught me, I hurriedly went back to the living room with the rest of my friends.

 

I put on my poke face as I went back to the living room. Although I'm on my poker face, I know that after a while one of them will noticed something wrong in me. Oh geez... Please... I will try my best not to get caught.

 

Suddenly, the two lovers are back. And as usual, they are being bombarded with questions. Hahaha.. I'm used to it.

 

While everyone are busy bickering with each other, Suho Hyung noticed my loneliness. I told you, no matter what I do, one of them will notice it.

 

"Yah! Diuzhang.... Problem?" Suho asked me in a low voice so that no one can hear us.

 

"Hmm.... Nothing" I simply replied.

 

"Alright... It's nothing... But your eyes telling me that you're lying" Suho said while smirking. Oh this guardian angel! Aisshh...

 

"C'mon... Since all of them are busy... I'm here to listen.. Go on" Suho added.

 

"Aissh... Hyu--" He cut me off when he patted my shoulder and say "Trust me Diuzhang... It's a leader to leader meeting" He winks as he smiles at me.

 

Alright, since it's killing me... I decided to open it up since I knew that he knows what I feel for her Ex-Girlfriend.... MAYBE.

 

"Hyung... It's because..." I paused for a while and take a look at the others to make sure that no one is listening on us. "I've heard them just a while ago in the kitchen room... Lu Han Hyung already confessed to HyunA. Aisshh... Hyung... I know that you know what I'm feeling right? But... I don't know what to do"

 

"Diuzhang... I know that you love her right? But.. Did you confessed already?? Aissh.. Look what happened, Lu Han Hyung take the opportunity. Wait... Did HyunA answered him with a YES or what??" Suho said.

 

"I don't know" I replied as I slumped on the couch.

 

"See... It's not yet over! Cheer up! It's not yet late" Suho said while flashing a warm smile.

 

"But what if it's a yes??" I worriedly asked. Oh c'mon... I'm losing hope... What if it's too late? Aisssh... HyunA... Please...

 

"Yah! Diuzhang... Aissh... Okay... If it's a YES... Then... Just accept it"

 

"NO!!!" I say out lout which makes everyone's attention to turn on me.

 

"Mwoah~" They all said in unison.

 

I scratch the back of my neck as I look at Suho who's eyes are wide open.

 

"Heheh... W-were just... Having a leader to leader meeting" Suho said. Eehh.. Even the guardian angel knows how to keep a secret from the rest huh??

 

"Arasso~" They all said in unison as they continued their own businesses.

 

I took a deep breath as I look at Suho. Aisshh... I'm causing a trouble. Hehehe...

 

"Thanks Hyung!" I mumbled softly to Suho who's smiling warmly at me.

 

"It's okay... Just lessen your voice!" He replied.

 

Whoa~ Wu Yi Fan! Better stop with your thoughts! Aissh.. You're just making yourself confused! Aissh.. HyunA.. I told you to gave me some more time... And I'll prove my love for you... Wait for me HyunA... I'll be waiting for you.

 


 

 

(A/N): DENG! DENG! DENG!

Kris is jealous... Hohoho...

Anyways... What do you guys think will happen next?

Hahaha.. I'm running out of ideas... Hahaha..

Can you suggest me of a nice scenarios?

Heheh.. I'm losing my mind because of school stuffs...

Geeez... Be patient!

A few months later and i'll be graduating!

Hohoho.... I WISH UPON A SHOOTING STAR... Hahah... 



DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS..

And PLEASE CLICK SUSCRIBE!

 

And if you happen to love my story...

Mind to vote it up? Hehe... Saranghaeyo.... <3

@jannicavilla here^^