Chapter 63

The Unknown Princess

 

SUNMI'S POV

7pm. Wear your best dress.

So here I am, looking for random dress inside my closet.

After a while, I heard my phone ringing signals for a call. It's HyunA! :)

And our conversation goes like this;

"Hello my one and only dearest HyunA~ What is our problem?" I started.

"Oooh~ Someone's in a good mood huh?" I can feel her smirks.

"Hehe. Not really~ By the way, why did you call?"

"Hmm, nothing important. I just want to talk to you~ Hmm, are you busy?"

"Hmm, actually.. I do have a date tonight. And right now.. Hmm.. I'm looking for a nice dress"

"Oooh~ And where are you going huh?"

"Hmm, to a special place I guess~ Hehe"

"Hahaha.. Okay okay. I get it. Go ahead and pick your best dress. I'll hung this up. Enjoy your date okay! Take care!"

"Thanks bhest! Take care too! Go ahead and call your Prince Charming! Haha"

"Pfft! Whatever! Bye~"

"Haha.. Okay~ Bye!"

Call ended.

Sorry bhest, this will be our last date :(

Suddenly, Mom came in with a warm smile plastered across her face.

"Having a hard time picking up a dress?" Mom asked while checking my closet.

"Hmm, kinda? All of these suits me well~"

"I guess it's much better if you wear this one" Mom showed the dress that she have chosen.

She's right. This one is the best :)

"Go ahead dear, wash up and be beautiful!" Mom flashed a sweet smile.

"Tss~ Okay Mom! Thanks!" I gave her a hug before heading to my bathroom.

After 15 minutes of half-bath, I wore my beautiful black dress together with my black stiletto. And now, my hair and make-up. Actually, Mom helped me with that since she's a fashion expert! :)

After a couple of minutes, she's done. And as I face in front of the mirror, it's a WOW! I can't even believe that this is the real me! Wow~ So beautiful~

"You're so gorgeous tonight my dear!" Mom said while looking at me from the mirror.

"Of course it's your masterpiece! Hehe. Thanks Mom!" I smiled.

"Anything from my sweetie~ Go ahead now. I guess he's already downstairs"

"Oh my gosh! What time is it?!" I panicked.

"Time check, 7:15"

"OMG!!! I'm late!!! Oh my!! I gotta go--- no!! Let's go Mom!" I hurriedly took my bag as I dragged my Mom downstairs.

O_O

So gorgeous~~ He's so handsome tonight!!

He looks like a Prince Charming! :)

I didn't even noticed that my mouth is slightly open while starung at him. Aigoo!! >.<

"Good evening Auntie----"

Hid words were cut off when Mom says;

"Call me MOM"

'Seriously?!! She let him call her as his MOM?!!'

"Ah! Okay~ Good evening Mom! Hmm, can I take your gorgeous daughter for an out tonight?"

'Oh my!! Why does he looks so manly tonight?!'

"No problem my dear. Just take good care of her okay?" Mom smiled.

He then walk towards me as he reached for my hand and say;

"You're so gorgeous tonight my princess~"

'Oh my gee!! He kissed my hand like a Prince!!'

"Hey! Are you going to stand there??" He snapped me out.

Did I just zone out again?!! Aigoo!!

"Ah! Sorry~ You're so gorgeous tonight Kai" I shyly smiled.

"Eeeh? You're so cute when you're blushing! Hehe" He pinched my nose.

"Nah~ Better go now kids! Save those sweet moments for your date!" Mom said while smiling sweetly.

"Pssh~ Okay mom! We'll go ahead. I'll see you later!" I gave her a warm hug with a kissed before leaving.

"Bye kids! Enjoy!"

While were on out way, I keep on asking him where are we going. But as usual, he just smirk without even looking at me. Aisshh.. He loves surprises! -_-

After maybe 15 minutes? We've finally arrived at...

W-wait... Who's house is this??

"Where's this place??" I asked as he open the door for me.

And.. OMG?!!

"Hello my dear SunMi!! Welcome home!! How are you??" Mrs. Kim welcomed me with a warm hug.

OMG! He's going to formally introduce me to his parents?!!

I'm not prepared!! -_-

"Hi Mom! Hi Dad! I'd like to formally introduce to you my girlfriend, Park Sun Mi. Sun meet my parent" Kai said.

'Uh-oh.. I'm so nervous right now!!'

"Ahh.. Goodevening Mr. and Mrs. Kim----"

"Call us Mom and Dad" Mrs. Kim said.

"Oh! Good evening Mom and Dad! I'm Park SunMi.  It's nice to meet you" I flashed a smile, actually,  an awkward one.

"Oh?! We've met you before right?" Mr. Kim asked.

'Uh-Oh.. He's so scary~~ -_-'

Suddenly, I felt Kai slipped his hands on mine and whispered;

"Don't be scared Babe~ He likes you~"

"Hmm, yes Mr. Kim-- I mean.. Dad. We've met before~" I flashed a warm smile.

"Why you didn't tell us before that she's your girlfriend? Tch!" Mr. Kim said.

'Oh my~ He's really scary~~ Kai!!'

"Nah! Don't mind him sweetie~ Let's eat dinner together~ I cooked delicious foods for you SunMi. I know for sure you will love it!" Mrs. Kim flashed a sweet smile as she motioned us to follow them.

"Babe~ Don't be scared. I'm right here beside you okay?" Kai said as he flashed an assuring smile.

As soon as we're all settled on the dining table, my eyes widened at the sight.

'These foods are too much for us!!!'

"Go ahead dear. Eat well. Don't be shy and feel at home okay? Don't be scared of me, I don't bite" Mr. Kim flashed a smile.

'Sudden change of mood??!'

"See? I told you, he likes you!" Kai whispered as he place some fooda on my plate.

"Thanks~"

But I wonder why did he brought me here -_-

"He mentioned that you'll be leaving tomorrow, that's why I asked him to brought you here. You're so beautiful dear!" Mrs. Kim said as he hold my hand.

"Thanks Aun-- Mom!" I flashed a sweet smile.

'Aisshh.. This is really awkward~ -_-'

"I've heard that you'll be managing your business on States. And as far as I know, your family is one of our business partners right? What was the name of your Company again?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Aisshh.. I thought you know Dad~" Kai softly mumbled.

"Haha. Honey, that's a sign of ageing! Hahaha~" Mrs. Kim scoffed.

"Nah~ I'm still young Hon! I can still dance with our son!" Mr. Kim defended.

"Oh? You're also dancing?" I asked in surprised.

"Yeah~ I'm also a dancer!" Mr. Kim proudly said.

"That was before Honey~"Mrs. Kim said.

"Nah~ I thought you will defend me Hon! Aisshh..." Mr. Kim sighed.

'Hahaha.. They're so cute!! Hahah.. But now I know where did he get those dance moves~ He's like his father :)'

"Ah! By the way, back to our topic. What was the nature of your business?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Hmm, we're actually the leading manufacturer of Bags. But we also have Clothing Line and Shoes. Just like the Shinhwa Group. It's just that their Company have a lot of business line. Compared to us, were just handling fashion line" I.explained.

"Oh I see~ And as far as I know you're always having an event right? I mean, you're always having a run way show on States. And one of your designers are the well-known fashion experts of Paris right?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Honestly, you can be your Company's Model. You're beautiful, and I know for sure once you managed your Business, you will be very successful!" Mr. Kim said.

'Oh my! Their expectations are too high!!'

"Babe, what was the name of your Company?" Kai asked.

"JK Group" I smiled.

"Oh! That was one of the biggest Corporation on States! JK Group is actually the 5th biggest Corporation here in Seoul. The first is Shinhwa, second is Jaejin, third is Taesan, fourth is LeeChan , and fifth is the Wu Inc." Mrs. Lee explained.

"W-wait.. Were not included on the Top 5?" Kai asked.

"Hehe.. Were actually on the 7th place Son. Those Companies are really strong especially the Shinhwa and Jaejin" Mr. Kim explained.

"Then who's the owner of Shinhwa and Jaejin??" Kai asked again. But actually, I've been wondering too.

"You didn't know Son? What about you SunMi? Do you know the owners of Shinhwa and Jaejin?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Hmm, actually.. I didn't know it either" I said.

"Oh my! SunMi, you'll have to know who are your competitors! You should know whom are you competing with. Because in a Business World, if you want to take the lead, you should know how to compete. There's a lot of strategies that you can use to rock their boats. Well, not literally boats. I guess you know what I mean right? I'm referring to their place or positions in Business ranking. So if you want to be on top, you should give your best and always think of the bright side. And always remember? In competing with big companies, don't be harsh. Just give them a fair competition okay?" Mrs. Kim advices.

'Wow~ She's really a very good example of Business Woman!!'

"Mom, were asking you about the owners of Shinhwa and Jaejin, and not to give a speech~" Kai said.

'Hahaha.. He got a point! But I learned a lot from that! Haha'

"Ah! Sorry~ Haha. But SunMi, keep that on mind okay? Aisshh.. How come you kids didn't know it?! Aisshh.. The owner of Shinhwa Group is HyunA's family. Jaejin is owned by Lu Han's family. The Taesan Group is owned by the Seo family. And LeeChan Incorported, is owned by the Lee family. Don't worry, you're going to be familiarized with these soon" Mrs. Kim said.

And I was like..

O_O

WHAT?!! HyunA and Lu Han's family are on top?!!

They're really came from a rich family huh? How come I didn't know it?!!

"Mom, are you serious? So it means, HyunA really came from a very rich family? As well as Lu Han Hyung?!! So that's the reason why he is being called as a Young Master" Kai said.

"So, if Lu Han is a Young Master, it means, HyunA also have a title?" I asked.

"Yes dear. Lu Han is the Young Master of Lu family, since he's the only son. But in HyunA's case, I don't know? As far as I know, her brother is the youngest Director of Shinhwa Group, that's why they called him as 'Director Choi'~" Mr. Kim explained.

"Oh I see~ I wonder if HyunA is a Princess or what? Because honestly, ever since I first saw her, it seems like I've met a Princess~" I said whilst smiling.

"Actually, HyunA is a-----"

Mr. Kim cut off his wife's words when he say;

"Ah! Yeah~ She's really beautiful right? Like a Princess~" Mr. Kim said.

'Hmm, are they hiding something from us?'

"Hmm, what are you going to say Mom?" Kai asked.

'But it looks like she was surprised at their Son's sudden question~ Eeh? Is there something I didn't know about HyunA??'

"A-ah.. Nothing! I said that Mr. and Mrs. Choi are so lucky to have a beautiful daughter like HyunA~" Mrs. Kim flashed a smile.

'But their actions are kinda weird?? Aisshh.. Never mind!!'

"Hmm, are you okay Mom? It seems like you're hiding something. Is there something that we didn't know about HyunA?" Kai asked.

'Oh~ So he also noticed it huh?'

"Huh? Of course I'm okay Son~ Don't worry about me, I'm okay~" Mrs. Kim flashed an assuring smile.

"Hmm, by the way. I've heard that your grand father is sick. Tell him to get well soon okay?" Mr. Kim said.

"Yes Dad~ I will" I smiled.

As soon as we finished our foods,Kai excused the two of us as we headed upstairs.

Suddenly, he covered both my eyes as he guide me to walk somewhere.

"Yah! What is this blind fold?!"

"Sshhh~ You will know once we get there~"

'Aisshh.. Surprise again?!!'

"Kai~~Where are we now? I'm scared of dark~"

"Babe~ Don't worry, you're safe with me~"

"But where are we going??"

"Sshhh~ Were almost near.. Okay, take five more steps. I'm just here beside you okay? Don't be scared~"

'Why does it seems so dark??'

"Are you ready babe?"

"Whooo~ Yes~"

"Okay~ When I count three you will open your eyes okay?" He whispered huskily on my ears, sending shivers down to my spine.

'Oh my gosh~ What a manly voice?!!'

"One...."
.
.
.
.
.
"Two..."
.
.
.
.
.
"Three!!!"

As soon as I open my eyes...

WOW~~

My eyes are sparkling as ever!!!!

Different color of lights hanging around the trees, rose petals scatered around, a big heart-shaped of rose petals surrounding the center table, a candle light on the table, and a romantic song playing from the stereo.

Wow~ He did all of this alone??!!

"Do you remember this moment?" He asked as he hug me from the back.

"Hmm, yeah~ I will never forget it. I remember everything! The cliff, the romantic table for two, the rose petals, the music, the lights, everything! Our first date ever~" I break the hug as I turn my back to face him.

"Yeah~ You know what? That was one of the most unforgettable moment of my life. The second one is the day that we became official, and this one.. Is next in line~" He said while smiling sweetly.

"Pssh~ I know right?! Because this will be our last date!" I said.

"Nah~ You promise you'll be back right? So this will not be the last!" He pouted.

"Heheh.. Yes~ I'll be coming back! I promise!" I pinched his nose.

"I love you Park SunMi~"

"I love you too Kim Jong In~"

The way we exchanged I LOVE YOU's, his tan skin, his manly face, his brown eyes, his nose, his plump lips, his y figure, his husky voice, his sweet words, his sweet actions, everything!!! I will definitely miss everything!! I will surely miss this guy standing in front of me, who loves me more than he loves himself. Kim Jong In, I will miss you~

"I will miss you babe~" He whispered as he pulled me into a hug.

"I will miss you too~"

'Nah~ I can feel the tear forming on my eyes~'

After a while, I felt his hands wrap around my waist as he sway along with the romantic song. So as a response, I wrap my hands around his neck as we began to dance together.

'Nah~ It looks like a replay of our first date!!'

Since I know that song, I decided to sing long with it *u*

'Please bear with my voice~ I'm not a singer~'

"Loving you

Has never felt more right this night

Love is falling from the skies

With heaven in your eyes

I always knew

It would come down to you and I

In this picture perfect love

Filled moment

Let's take our time

So tonight is our worse

Tomorrow isn't

We're stuck in between

I understand there's no hard feelings

Even though I have to leave

But give me just one night

Where the world will go missing

When we're together with no distance

From you and me

It's like the world is closing around us

And we're doing just fine

Even if it pulls us apart

Cuz we'll still be alright

I know we'll be together

After two worlds collide

No matter how far we are from each other

There's no distance

From you and I"

'Oh please~ I'm gonna cry for the next second!!'

"Sometimes our paths change

And we may separate

But how we feel stays the same

Just get through day by day

But we will always have each other

And tonight, for sure

So when I come back next time

It'll be just like before

So tonight is our worse

Tomorrow isn't

We're stuck in between

I understand there's no hard feelings

Even though I have to leave

But give me just one night

Where the world will go missing

When we're together with no distance

From you and me

It's like the world's closing around us

And we're doing just fine

Even if it pulls us apart

Cuz we'll still be alright

I know we'll be together

After two worlds collide

No matter how far we are from each other

There's no distance

From you and I"

'I'm crying right now!! Aigoo!!'

"Another moment for today

Cuz right now you're everything

I feel so complete

When you're with me

Remember all the yesterdays

Cuz tomorrow still won't change

There is no distance

Between me and my baby

It's like the worlds closing around us

And we're doing just fine

Even if it pulls us apart

Cuz we'll still be alright

I know we'll be together

After two worlds collide

No matter how far we are from each other

There's no distance

From you and I"

As soon as I finished the song, I hung my head down so that he can't see my teary face. Although I know that he know I cried. Aissh~ Park SunMi! Save those tears for tomorrow!!

"Babe, please don't cry~" Kai said as he pulled me again on his arms.

But I heard him crying!!!

"Shh~ Don't cry Kai~"

"Not until you stop crying~"

"Aissh.. Okay~ I'm fine now! Stop it okay?!"

He finally let go of me as I wiped away his tears. I smiled as I cupped his face and say;

"Don't cry once I leave okay? Be happy even if I'm not by your side.Don't depend your happiness on me. You still have your friends! I'm not the only one who can make you smile Jong In. Our friends are there for you to make you feel happy as always. So smile now okay?!" I said as I kissed his right cheek.

"I love you~"

"I love you more Kim Jong In. I just want you to know that I'm so lucky that I found a guy like you~ You changed my life Kai! Thank you so much for loving me~" I said as tears fell once again.

"Shh~ Baby don't cry~ I'm luckier to have you Park SunMi! You're everything I've ever wanted~ Thanks for letting me inside your pure heart!" He said as he kissed my forehead.

Suddenly, he breaks the hug as he step backward.

'Eeh? What's wrong with him?'

"Hmm, Kai.. Is there any problem??"

But it surprised me when he knelt to the ground and took something on his pocket.

'Oh my gosh!! What is this??!!!'

"Ehem! Ehem! Whooo~"

"K-kai.. W-what are you doing??" I tried to be calm.

"Whoo.. Park SunMi!!"

'Oh my!! I'm starting to cry again!!!'

"K-kim J-jong In~" My voice cracked.

"You promise me you'll be back right? So... Whooo~ Babe! Im so nervous!!"

"K-kai!!!!"

"Whoo~ PARK SUNMI!!!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

YOUR POV

Finally!! Everything's back to normal! :)

So here I am, lying on my bed while smiling like an idiot. Whaaa~ I finally let out my real feelings! :)

I want to talk to somebody so I decided to call SunMi, but then, she's going on a date so I immediately cut our short conversation so that she can prepare :)

I'm so happy for the two of them! They really love each other. No matter what problem they encounter, still they can easily resolved it. SunMi is such a lucky girl to have a sweet and gentleman boyfriend like Kai. But Kai is luckier to have a caring and thoughtful girlfriend like SunMi :)

I mentally slapped myself when I heard my phone ringing so I hurriedly sat up and reached for it.

As I look at the caller ID, a wide smile suddenly crept upon my face.

"Hannie <3"

'Oh! How I've missed his name on my phone!!'

'Ehem! Ehem!'

'"Hmm, hello?" I started.

"Hello~ Hmm, why you're still up? Can't sleep again?"

'OMG!! I can feel the butterlfies in my tummy~~ I missed his voice over the phone~'

"Nah~ It's only 8pm. Too early for bed time! Tss~"

'But honestly, I'm smiling here like an idiot!! Hahaha'

"Aisshh... Okay okay~ So what are you doing now?" He asked.

"And why are you asking Young Master??" I smirked.

"Yah! Stop calling me like that!!" I can feel the frowning on his face. Haha.

"Why? You're the Young Master right? What's wrong with that??"

"Nah! Hyunnie!!!"

"Young Master??"

"Stop it"

"I can't hear you Young Master~~"

"I LOVE YOU!!"

"Young Master what is--- WHAT?!!" My eyes widened after hearing that.

"HAHAHA.. Nothing~ I'm not saying anything My Princess~" I can feel him smiling.

W-wait... What?!!

"MY PRINCESS?!!" I blurt out.

"Yep. From now on, I declared you as the Young Master's Princess~ Sounds better right? Hehe"

'Eeeh?? I'm blushing right now!!! OMG!! I think I lost my mind!!'

"Hey~ Are you still there??"

"Ah.. Yeah~ I'm still here.. Hmm, what is it again??" I asked again, although I've heard it right.

"Aissh.. Nothing~ By the way, have you already taken your dinner??"

'Ah! I almost forgot to take my dinner!! Hahah'

"Hmm, actually.. Not yet. Hmm, I almost forgot it~" I bit my bottom lip.

"Tch! I told you before not to skip any meal! Aisshh... Where are you right now?"

'Eeh? Did he mentioned that before?? Oh well never mind it~'

"Hmm, I'm here inside my room"

"Ahh~~ Are you hungry??"

"Hmm, a bit. Don't worry, I'll eat later after this"

Suddenly, someone knocked in the door so I hurriedly stood up and strode off the door.

"Ah, Lu Han. Wait for a while"

And as I open the door..

O_O

"Lu Han??!!!"

"I'm here Hyunnie! Did I surprised you?" He then cut the line as he flashed a sweet smile.

A wide smile plastered across my face seeing him standing right now in front of me. Without hesitations, I immediately clung on him as I pulled him into a tight hug.

"Whoa~ You've missed me so much huh?"

"Heheh.. What are you doing here huh?" I asked as I break the hug.

"Mind letting me in first??" He raised one brow.

"Ah! Okay, sure! Hehe.. Sorry, I was just surprised to see you here... AGAIN" I smiled as I motioned him to come in.

"Ah! Wait! I almost forgot! Before anything else, you'd better eat first. So here, I brought your dinner" He showed me the tray as he placed it on my bed. Aisshh... Dinner on bed again?!

"Nah! I'm not sick to take my dinner on bed~" I pouted.

"HyunA~ It's okay! Look, it's actually a dinner date!" He winked.

'Whoa?! I didn't noticed that these foods are for two persons!'

"And where did you get this?" I susliciously asked.

"You're Mom actually planned this. She told me to brought your foods. And since I'm not yet taking my dinner, she told me to take a dinner with you" He flashed a warm smile.

'Aiishh.. My Mom really loves this boy huh?'

"So stop complaining and take your dinner with me okay?" He said as he sat on my bed on the opposite side of me.

'And who told him that he can sit on my bed?!!'

But instead of complaining, I smiled at the sight as I start to eat my foods. I've missed his sweetness towards me. He's very caring and sweet as always.

"Hmm, by the way. What brings you here?" I asked all of a sudden.

"Just visiting My Long Lost Princess~" He smiled again.

'Whaaaa~ I've really missed those sweet smiles of him!!!'

"Eeh? Seriously? Do you have a problem??" I asked.

"Nah~ Do I look like I have a probem?" He frowned.

"Sort of? Haha.. Just kidding~" I flashed a sweet smile as I feed him.

"So sweet~~" He said while chewing the steak.

"Nah~ Don't talk when your mouth is full!" He just nod in agreement as I flashed a warm smile.

Suddenly, he tries to feed me but I refused it. Eeeh~ I'm not used to it >.<

"Nah! Hyunnie! You're so unfair~ Say aaahhhh~~~~"

'Are you sure this is not a little kid??'

Since I can't resist his cuteness, I lost. He feeds me like a little kid.

"You know what Hyunnie, we look like a real couple" He smiled once again.

'Whaaa~ I can feel my cheeks starts to heat up!!'

"Tss~ Whatever! Ah! By the way, are you going to aiport tomorrow?" I asked whilst slicing my steak *u*

"Yes of course! But we still have rehearsals tomorrow. Do you have rehearsals too?"

"Nah~ I don't have any apointment tomorrow except from SunMi's flight~"

"Oh I see~ Well then, I'll pick you up tomorrow right after our rehearsals"

"Ahh.. No need. I can use my car~"

"You'll go with me okay? Whether you like it or not. It's an order from the MANLIEST YOUNG MASTER EVER!"

'Pffft!!! Hahahah.. That face? Manliest??!! Hahaha.. Never mind~'

"Yah! What's funny with that?!" He pouted.

O_O

This is the very first time that I saw him pouted!!! Uh-oh.. Are you sure this is Lu Han??!!

"Hahah.. Nothing~ I said I'm done with my foods~" I smiled.

He placed down the tray on the table beside my bed, then sat on my bed while facing me.

"You'll go with me okay?" He said whilst smiling brighly at me.

'He really looks like a Little Prince when he's smiling~ :)'

"I said I'm going to use my car~" I protested.

"I said go with me!!"

"I said no!!!"

"If you keep on protesting I will kiss you!!"

"I said n--- WHAT?!!!" My eyes widened after hearing that.

"Haha.. Look at your face Hyunnie!! Hahah.. You're blushing~~~"

"No I'm not!! What did you say??!!!"

"Nah~ Never mind it! I'm just kidding you~" He said as he brushed some strands of my hair away from my face.

"I know right~ Hmm, Lu Han.. Can I ask you something? If you don't mind it"

"Go ahead, what is it?"

"Where's Minra? It seems like I haven't seen her with you these past few days"

"They're in Canada to do some errands in their Company. It's much better she's not around~ I feel free!!" He streched his arms as he plopped on my bed.

'Aissh.. Seriously?! I let him sit on my bed?! Now he's lying down?! Aisshhh'

"Yah! Did I told you that you can step on my bed?!" I complained.

"Psssh~ I'm the only exception to that~" He winked.

I just make a face as I stood up and took the tray to bring it back at the kitchen.

"Yah! Wait for a while" I said as I strode of the door and went downstairs.

"Oh? My Little Princess? Where's your Prince Charming??" Dad asked.

"Prince Charming??!!" I blurt out.

"Pssh~ Stop pretending Sis!!" HyunWoo Oppa muttered.

"Tss~ Whatever! I'll take it! Go back now!" Mom took away the tray from my hands as she motioned me to go upstairs.

'Aisshh... Seriously?! What did he do to My Family?!"

I'm only one, and they are three, so I lost. I went upstairs all the way back to my room to meet my so-called 'Prince Charming'!! How I wish~~ :)

As I open the door, I saw him soundly sleeping on my bed.

Seriously?! I just left him not less than 5 minutes!! How can he sleep that easily huh?! And why on my bed!!! Huhuhuh.... How am I going to sleep now??

I sat on my bed beside him as I pulled my blanket for him. As I look at his sleeping face, I smiled at the sight as I run my fingers around his baby face. His milky skin, his long eye lashes, his small nose, his red lips.

"Wow~ Near perfect~ You really looks like a Little Prince~"

I smiled but my eyes suddenly went wide when I saw him smile!!

'Uh-Oh~ He's not really sleeping?!'

"I'm a Prince Charming, and you're My Princess"

He opened his eyes as he smirked.

"Y-you.. You're wide awake?!!" I asked in surprised.

"I'm actually sleeping, but then I woke up when I felt your fingers on my face~" He smirked again as he slowly sat up.

OKAY. SPEECHLESS *gulp*

But it surprised me when he pulled me into a hug as he laid down with me.

'Aissh~ What do you think you are doing Lu Han?!!'

"Yah! Lu Han!! Let me go!!" I grunted.

"What if I say I don't want to?" He smirked as he close his face on mine.

"L-lu H-han~" I stuttered.

"Yes???" He moves closer and closer and only stopped when our lips are just an inch away.

'*gulp*'

I frozed when he kissed me on my cheeks. Oh please~ I can feel the redness of my face! O_o

"I know you love me too HyunA~ But don't worry, I will wait for you~" He smiled as he help me to sat up.

"L-lu H-han~"

"HyunA~ I'm not asking for your answer right away. I can wait" He flashed a sweet smile as he run his fingers through my hair.

"I just want you to know that I love you~" He added.

Without noticing, I found myself pulled him into a tight hug.

'HyunA~ What are you doing?!'

"Thank you Lu Han~"

"Anything for My Princess~" He said causing me to break the hug.

"Yah! Why do you keep on calling me as 'Your Princess'?!!" I pouted.

"Because I'm your Prince Charming~" He kissed my forehead.

'Eeeeeeh~~ I need some air~~~'

"Yah! Addicted much to kisses!!  I complained.

"And what do you want? A kiss on the lips??" He suspiciously asked.

"No, no, no, no... Lu Han!!!" I pouted.

"Hahaha.. I'm just kidding!! So cute!!" He pinched my nose.

'Aisshh.. This boy!!!'

"La la la~ Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

"Ah! By the way, I've heard that dancing is your forte. So~ Mind showing me some of your dance moves?" He suspiciously asked.

"Nah~ I can only show it during rehearsals" I flashed a warm smile.

"Pfft! Okay fine!!"vHe pouted.

'Aisshh... Stop pouting Lu Han!! You're getting cute!!'

"Nah! Better go home now! It's getting late!" I said as I forced him to stand up.

"Nah~~ I don't want to go home yet~~" He's acting like a little kid.

"You're going home now!" I reprimand.

"No!"

"I said yes!! Lu Han!! I want to sleep now! Go home now!!!" I pouted.

"Hahaha.. Okay okay~ Mind sending me downstairs??" He finally stood up as he straightened up himself.

"Okay fine!!"

As soon as were downstairs, he bid goodbye to my parents as well as to my brother.

"Hyung, I'll go ahead now! See you next time!"

"Okay dude! Take care!" HyunWoo Oppa said.

"Mom! Dad! I'll go ahead now! Thanks again for the dinner! Bye~"

"Yah!! Who told you to call my own parents as YOUR MOM AND DAD?!" I complained

"Haha.. Goodbye My Princess!! Goodnight!! I love you!!!!" He said as he stole a goodnight kiss on my lips and hurriedly strode off the door.

"LU HAN!!!!!!!!" I shouted as soon as he's out of my sight.

How dare him kissed me in front of my family?!!! And he just called My Mom and Dad as his 'Mom and Dad'?!!! Aisshh... Lu Han!!!!!

"Ayiiiieee.... Someone's blushing~~" I heard HyunWoo Oppa cooed from behind, causing both Mom and Dad to chuckle.

'Aisshh... This ain't happening!!!'

"Aisshh.. Whatever! I'll go back to sleep! Goodnight!!"

And I plopped down on my bed rolling around like a fangirl~

Whaaaa~~~ The butterflies on my tummy won't stop!! Eeeehhhh~~~~ He's so sweet!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'He's My Prince Charming and I'm his Princess~ I love you... My Prince Lu Han~'