Chapter 4

The Unknown Princess

 

SUN MI’S POV

I heard the bell rings and it’s a signal for lunch time but I’m not yet done with my work. I need to finish it before I do anything else. I heard them ask me to have a break but I insisted to and tell them to go on.

“Yah! Sun Mi-yah.. Its break time!! Shall we take a quick break?” Kris asked me while I’m doing these paper works.

“Go on, I need to finish this first before I eat.” I replied without looking at him. But he asked me again as an assurance but I insisted him to go on. He says okay as he leaves the room.

“oh c’mon I almost forgot!!” I remembered something that made me stop from what I’m doing.  I told HyunA that I’ll be with her during lunch time, but I’m not yet done with my works. So I decided that I will just explain it to her by tomorrow, or maybe later when once I’m done. I sigh in relief and continue my works.

As I’m about to do the next one, I heard the door opens and I look up. I rolled my eyes and I sigh as I saw an annoying face coming towards my seat. I just ignore him and proceeds to my works but I stop as this annoying guy stood right in front of me. And this guy is none other than the most annoying guy that I’ve ever met, KAI!

“Yah!! Kai!! What are you doing here?! If you’re going to mess around, just leave now. I’m busy can’t you see it?!” I told him as I frown and glared at Kai.

 “I just brought something for you to eat. Is there something wrong with that?!” He replied in an annoying tone as he put down a lunch box in front of my table.

“yeah, yeah, yeah. There is really something wrong with that! You’re not supposed to bring that food in here cause I didn’t order anything!” I answer back as I looked down to my table and proceed to the papers. But he suddenly stops me as he yanked my hand and gave me the lunch box that he brings.

 “Just eat it!! Take a break Ms. President.” He says as he smiles at me. I refused to take it but he insisted and he grabs the papers that I’m organizing and start doing it.

I don’t know what he’s doing but I feel something wrong about him. Instead of thinking about it, I ate the food that he brings FOR ME and start chewing it till the last bite. As I finished eating, I moved towards his place and I thank him for bringing that food.

“ahh.. hmm.. Kai.. Hmm… Thanks for the food.” I say as I bit my bottom lip and I nodded.

He smirks and told me “No problem, anything for you Ms. President!” he winks at me as he flashed me a smile. I can feel my cheeks heat up because of his words so I just looked down as I bit my bottom lip. I feel so shy right now but I still got the guts to look up to him. I grabbed the papers that he did as I continue to do it on my own.

 “Is it okay if I help you?” He approached me as I looked at him at gave him an ARE-YOU-SERIOUS-LOOK. This is the first time that he asked someone like that. I didn’t say anything but rather I just gave him the papers as he starts to organize it.

There is an awkward silence in the room while we are doing those paper works. So I break the silence as I asked him random things.  We chat and talked to each other the whole time around. I can say that I had a good time talking to him.                

As the bell rings, he stands up and say goodbye to me. I thanked him for all the help and for the foods. He says it’s just nothing as he walked through out the door.

Suddenly, Kris came back with a wide smile plastered to his face. I asked him what’s with those smiles, is he satisfied with his lunch but he just answers “Kinda? I guess…. I loved it.” I rolled my eyes as I proceed to my works and he then starts again his works. I noticed him smiling all the time but I just ignored it and do my works. He might be really satisfied with what he ate! Hahahaha…. (LOL) But he’s kinda cute when he is smiling!! Oh c’mon, he is distracting me with those smiles! Aisshh…. I want to ask him why he kept on smiling but I already know what he is going to say so I just ignored him again and again and again. (LOL)

 

KAI’S POV

Oh yeah, Math Class is over! It’s almost lunch time, so I leave the room and go to the Cafeteria. But as I’m walking down the hallway, I remember that I forgot something so I decided to go back to the room. I took the Lunch Box that I left as I smile. Instead of going straight to the Cafeteria, I walked towards the Business Club Conference Room hoping that she’s still there.

As I reached the Conference Room, I opened the door and smile as I saw Sun Mi busy with those paper works. She glanced up as she noticed that the door opens, and she sigh as she saw the GOOD LOOKING ME coming to her way.

She continue what she’s doing and didn’t even take a look at me as she stops when I stood in front of her table.

“Yah!! Kai!! What are you doing here?! If you’re going to mess around, just leave now. I’m busy can’t you see it?!” Sun Mi say’s with a frowning face.

 “I just brought something for you to eat. Is there something wrong with that?!” I replied back in a childish tone as I put the lunch box down in front of her table.

“yeah, yeah, yeah. There is really something wrong with that! You’re not supposed to bring that food in here because I didn’t order anything!” she say’s as she proceeds to her works. But I stop her as I grab her wrist and gave her the lunch box as I say “Just eat it!! Take a break Ms. President” as I flashed her sweet smile. She refused to take it but I insist her to eat it.

She then takes it and eats the food that I prepare and I smile as I grabbed the papers that she’s doing and start organizing it. As she finished with the foods, she moves towards my place as she thanked me for bringing her foods.

 I smirked at her as she thanked me with a shy tone as she bit her bottom lip as I replied “No problem, anything for you Ms. President!” I noticed her blushing and I smile to myself, very proud of myself that I saw her cheeks blushing right in front of me. It’s really such a nice feeling that I made her feel that way. Yes I admit it, I love messing around her, but it’s my way of showing my feelings for such a lovely girl like her. It hurts me so much when she say’s that I’m just playing and messing around her. Because the truth is, I really LOVED her.

 As she raised her chin up and looked at me, she grabs the papers that I organized as she continues to work on it. By this time, I asked her if I can help her and she gave me a curious looks! Seriously, what’s wrong with this girl?! I’m trying to help her then she will just give me that look?! But in the end, she gives me a lot of papers as I start to work at it.

There is an awkward silence in the room as she starts to speak and try to ask random things. I’m very happy that she’s talking to me right now. I will never forget this little moment that I’m with her. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach every time I’m near her side.

As the bell rings, I sigh that I feel sad because I need to go to my next class right away. So I stand up and wave her a goodbye as she thanked me once again for the help and for the foods as well.

As I leave the room, I smiles like an idiot as I walked through the corridors of the school. I’m very happy for what just happened a while ago. I will never forget this cute moment!!!!!! Whaaaaaa~  I flashed a victory smile!!!!

 


 

[A/N]: Yeah.... triple update !!

It's brcause i might not update the next days.

T_T I'm so sorry..

But i promised to update soon~