Chapter 71

The Unknown Princess

HYUNA'S POV

What a tiring day?!! But honestly, I enjoyed it!! I've met new friends! And what makes me happier is that, I'm going to debut together with EunJae and Jia Eonnie!! Whaaaa!! I'm so glad that I'm a part of their group!! :)

Aside from the happy moments, there's still something that bothers me the most. And that is my bestfriend MinJi. I know she's sick but I'd never thought that she's going to say all those things to me. She's my bestfriend but she's acting so strange! :(

"Hey, are you sure you're okay?" Lu Han tapped my shoulders while driving the car.

"Yeah, I'm okay" I simply replied.

"I know you're not BABE!"

O_O

"BABE?!!" I blurt out.

"Yeah, something wrong with that? You're my girlfriend now. Right BABE?!" He smirked.

"Nah~ Stop calling me that! It reminds me of MiKai OTP! >.<" I pouted.

"MiKai?!!" He blurt out.

"Yes. MiKai! SunMi plus Kai!!" I exclaimed.

"Tss~ And what do you call our pairing? HyunHan??" He asked.

"DEFINITELY!! SunMi mentioned that!" I replied.

"Tss~ Okay~ I'll ask my fans to make a fansclub for our pairing"

And I was like..

O_O

"YAH!!! You can't do that!! Do you want to get punished?!!" I complained.

"Yah! Lessen your voice! I'm just kidding! Hehe. But I like that HyunHan thingy~ Kinda looks like HunHan pairing! Heheheh" He chuckled.

'Oh yeah~ I'm a shipper of HunHan~ Hahahaha.. So gay~~'

"Eeh? What's funny with that?" He raised one brow.

'Eeeh?? Can you blame me if it sounds so gay?! Hahaha'

"Hehe.. Nothing~ Just keep on driving" I said as I look away.

"Tss~ Crazy girl~"

"And your a crazy frog~"

After 15 minutes, we're finally home! Geez~ So hungry -_-

"Oh? There you are! How's your rehearsals kids??" Mom asked as she welcomed us with a warm hug.

"So tiring, yet we enjoyed it! Right Han??" I said as I look at Lu Han who's kinda surprised.

"A-ah.. Yeah~ We enjoyed it! She's really good in dancing MOM!" He smirked.

"Yah! She's not your Mom!!!" I pouted.

"Hehe. Why not? She's also my MOM right JAGIYA???" He suspiciously said.

"JAGIYA?!! Oh? Hi Sis!! Bro!! Long time no see!!" HyunWoo Oppa said.

'Tss~ As if they haven't seen each other last time huh? Tss~ So Gay~~'

"Good evening Hyung! Good evening Dad! How are you?" Lu Han said.

'Tss~ Mom and Dad thingy~'

"Oh Han? What brings you here tonight?" Dad asked.

"Actually Dad, I have to tell you something" I said.

"Hmm, what is it dear?" Mom asked.

"Nah~ I know it Bro!" HyunWoo Oppa winked at Lu Han.

'Eerr~ So gay!! -_-'

Suddenly, Lu Han slipped his hands on mine as I took a deep breath.

"You're official??" - Dad

"Ahhh... It's not pretty obvious with those hands perfectly fit on each other~ Hehehe" - Mom

"Hahahaha.. You're the man dude!!" - HyunWoo Oppa

'Oh please~ Bring back my family!!'

"Mom, Dad, Oppa. I'd like to formally introduce to you, MY BOYFRIEND, Lu Han"

"Ooooh~ I told yah! Hahaha" HyunWoo Oppa cooed.

'Tss~ Crazy boy~'

"Hehe. It's okay dear~ I'm glad to hear that! Lu Han, don't forget your promise okay?" Mom said.

'And what was that??! Tss~'

But it surprised me when he hug me from the back and rested his head on my shoulders.

"Yes Mom, it will never happen" He said as he kissed my head.

"Yah!! They're my parents and not yours!! Ahmft!!! Let me go" I complained as I playfully punched his arms wrap around my waist. Tch!

"Aww~ So sweet~" I heard Mrs. Lee commented from behind.

"Thanks Mrs.Lee~" Lu Han softly mumbles.

"Tss~ Whatever! Yah~ Would you mind to let me go?" I said thru gritted teeth.

Suddenly, they left us here as they made their way to the dinning area. But still, he doesn't want to let me go from his hold -_-

'Oh please Lu Han, you don't want me to hurt you right?! Tss~'

"Yah! I said let me go!"

"No. Not until you say the MAGIC WORD~" He whispers huskily.

'Oh geez~ What a voice!!! Kill me now!! Nah~ Just kidding ^_^'

W-wait..

What did he say??!!

"MAGIC WORD??" I blurt out.

"Yeah~ MAGIC WORD~~"

"Magic word??" I frowned.

"Yeah~ Magic word~~" He repeated.

"Aisshhh!!! And what is it?!!!" I grunted.

"Think about it Hyunnie~~" He tightens his hold on me.

'Arrggghh!!! I can't breathe Han!!! -_-'

"Nah~~ What is it??!! Aigoo!!! Hmm, Prince Charming??" I raised one brow although he didn't see it.

"Eeeeng~~ Next!"

'Seriously?!!!!'

"Hmm, OPPA?? Eeer~~" I made a face.

"Yes Jagiya?? Hahaha. Wrong!!" I can feel his smirks.

"Pfft!! Nah!! I love you??" I asked almost whispering.

"I can't hear you~~"

"I love you" I whispered once again.

"Louder~~"

'Seriously?!!! You're losing my temper Pretty Boy!! You should be thankful because I love you!! Amft!!'

"Aishh... I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU LU HAN!!! Satisfied now?!!" I almost yelled, good thing no one else is around. Phew~ -_-

"I love you too~" He kissed my right cheek from the back as he finally let go of me.

'Aisshh... This boy!! Magic word huh?! Tch! So childish!! But so sweet!! Shhhhh~ I'm blushing!! That's a secret!!! ^_^'

"Let's go kids! It's dinner time!" I heard Mom called from the dinning area.

"We're coming!!" I replied as I dragged him all the way to the dinning area.

-----

"So, where have you been yesterday??" - Mom

"I bet you brought her to a romantic place that's why she gave you her sweetest 'YES'?! Am I right??" - HyunWoo Oppa

'Tss~ This boy is really something huh?!!'

"Ehem!!" - Dad

"Dad?? Hmm, are you okay? Is there a problem??" I asked as I take a look at Lu Han just to saw him a bit scared.

'Eeeh? What's going on??'

"Lu Han" Dad called.

"Y-yes Sir?" Lu Han stuttered.

'Aigoo!! What's the meaning of this?!! Why does it looks like something wrong is about to happen? Oh please no!! He's too formal!! -_-'

But I felt relieved when Dad smiled and look at Lu Han.

"Let's talk after this okay?" Dad smiled.

"Yes Sir!" Lu Han nodded.

'Eeeh?? About what???'

Suddenly, Mom hold my hand as she gave me a 'DONT-MIND-THEM-STARE'. I just smiled as I continue with my foods.

"So.. Mind telling us now where did you bring her yesterday?? - HyunWoo Oppa

"Tss~ Why are you so excited to know huh??" I suspiciously asked.

"Tss~ I'm just asking!!" HyunWoo Oppa made a face.

Honestly, I noticed something weird with my brother's action these past few days. Especially when it comes to Lu Han!

O_O

Don't tell me.....

Oh!! NO! NO! NO! Erase that HyunA!! Erase erase!!! -_-

Lu Han snapped me out from my daydreaming when he speak up and say;

"Heheh... I brought her to GYEONGJU CITY~"

But then again, I noticed something weird. It seems like they are being paralyzed on their seats after hearing that.

'Eeh? Is there a problem with that??'

So to break the silence, I started spazzing over that place!! OMO! I still can't get over that place!!! ^_^

"Honestly Mom, I reaaaaaallyyyy love that place sooooo much!!! Especially the Anap Royal Pond!! Aigoo!! Queen Seondeok's Palace is sooo... amazing!!! Next time, I'll bring MinJi with me!! For sure she'll gonna love that place!!! ^_^" I said cheerfully.

B-but....

O-okay...

They're not happy with what I'm doing~ -_-

But then, Mom speak up! :)

"G-gy--Gyeongju... Gyeongju City??" Mom said stuttering.

"Yeah? Why? Is there something wrong with that place??" I suspiciosly asked.

"Ahh... Hmm.. N-nothing... Hehe.. Were just surprised with your reactions! Haha.. Did you had fun??" Mom asked.

'Eehh?? It's pretty obvious Mom! -_-'

"Of course Mom!! That place was so awesoooome!! And you know what?! When we entered the Palace, the soldiers hurriedly lined-up and greeted us 'Welcome to Palace Princess HyunA!'. I'd never thought that Lu Han can do all those things!!! Hehe. Thanks again Han!!!" I flashed a sweet smile.

But why does they all looks surprised?

Even Lu Han??

Ah!! MAYBE because of my reactions!!

MAYBE.

"Did I say something wrong??" I asked.

"Oh! Nothing!! Were just happy to see you act like that!!" Mom said as she flashed a smile.

"Okay~"

After a while, were all done wuth our dinner. And just like what Dad said earlier, he needs to talk to Lu Han. So I leave them first as I decided to stay in my room.

Just when I'm about to open my room, I heard someone buzzed in the door from downstairs.

Geez~ Are they expecting a visitor at this time? Oh well, don't mind it!

I cleaned up myself and it took me 10 minutes. As I stepped outof my walk-in closet, I startled a biy as my eyes widened when I saw EunJae wondering around my roon.

"Mwoah?!!! What are you doing here Jae? And how long have you been here??"

"Oh?! Sorry! Did I surprised you? Hmm, 10 minutes? Actually, I came here yo talk to you" She replied as I motioned her to take a seat on the sofa bed beside my bed.

"Oh? About what? Do you have a problem? Go on, I will listen" I said as I sat down on the edge of my bed facing her.

"It's actually about you"

"ME?? What did I do Jae???"

"Actually, it's about YOU.. and MINJI"

"Oh I see~ I guess you've heard it~ Go ahead, I will listen~"

"Aisshh... I know what's going on between you and her. It's pretty obvious with your actions earlier during rehearsals. But didn't you know that she's hurting as well"

'Eeeh?? Why so serious Jae?? Relax~~'

"Jae, what's your point?"

"She's jealous!!" She retorted.

"Jealous of what---- She's jealous of ME??!!!" I blurt out.

"See?! You didn't even noticed it?! You're not even caring about her feelings!!! She's your bestfriend yet you didn't know that she's hurting inside! Can't you see her reactions everytime you leaving her with Suho just for Lu Han?! She's your bestfriend!! B.E.S.T.F.R.I.E.N.D!!" She yelled.

"I know" I simply replied.

"You knew it??!! Yet you keep on doing that?!!"

I remained silent. I don't know what to say. I know it but I'd never thought that she's jealous. She had a secret crush on Lu Han? Yet I'm rooting her to Joon. I'm so bad! Bad HyunA! Bad bestfriend!! -_-

"Aisshh... Okay, I'm sorry for yelling at you like that"

"It's okay Jae. It's my fault" I softly mumbled.

"I know you know what I'm talking about right? And if I were you, I will talk to her before it came to worst. And I've heard that she's sick right? Yet you guys are havinv misunderstandings. Do you think it will help her situation?" She softly said.

"I'm sorry Jae" I can feel the tears welling up on my eyes.

"Apologize to her, not with me"

Moments later, she stood up as she walked towards me. I immediately pulled her into a hug.

"Thanks Jae. Don't worry, I'll talk to her" I said as tears fell from my eyes. I wiped it off right away before she noticed it. Nah~ I'm so weak -__-

"Hehe. Don't be sad now okay? I know she can understand you" She said as she breaks the hug.

"Heheh. Thanks Jae!! Ahh, by the way.. Have you seen our dorm??" I asked as we both sat down on the sofa bed.

"Yep. In fact, we've been staying there already!" She exclaimed.

"Nah!!! What about me??" I pouted.

"Tss~ Stop pouting in front of me!! Tch!! Complain to your manager-- I mean.. OUR MANAGER! Hehe" She flashed a warm smile.

After a while, the door creaked open revealing MY PRINCE CHARMING with his Angelic Aura ^_^

"Ohh? What have you talked about??" I asked as I walked towards him.

"Lu Han???!!!" EunJae surprisingly said.

"Oh? EunJae?? What are you doing here?" Lu Han asked.

"I'm supposed to ask you that one, what are you doing here at this time??" EunJae suspiciously asked.

"Ah.. Eh.. Hmm.. Jae... He----" I was cut off when Lu Han slipped his hand on mine as he raised it up and says;

"WERE OFFICIAL JAE. And I'm here because we informed her parents"

And EunJae was like...

O_O

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!! YOU'RE ALREADY OFFICIAL??!!! SINCE WHEN??!!!"

And to our surprised, a very familiar voice popped out from our back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WELL THEN, CONGRATULATIONS"

LU HAN'S POV

After our dinner session, I followed her Dad because of an important matter. Well, I guess I already knew what it is all about.

"You brought her to Gyeongju?" He started.

Were here at their balcony on the second floor. Honestly, I didn't know that they have a balcony here. Haha.

"Yes Sir" I simply replied.

'I dunno why am I too formal~ Haha'

"I guess it's time for you to know the truth Han"

'He sounds so serious but full of authority -_-'

But before he can proceed to his next words, Auntie as well as Hyung came in.

"Remembee your promise Han? Do not break it okay?" Auntie said.

"This is very important Bro! I know for sure it will definutely affect your relationship" Hyung said.

"I'm telling you Bro, your relationship is very complicated" Hyung added.

"I know Hyung" I said and it looks like they are all surprised.

"What do you mean you know?" Auntie asked.

"You didn't know anything Han" Uncle said.

"THAT SHE'S A REAL PRINCESS??" I blurt.

"W-what?!! Lu Han.. Are---"

Uncle cut off Hyung's words as he said;

"How did you found out?"

"It's not important! But why don't you want to tell it to her?" I asked.

"It's an order from the Prime Minister" Auntie said.

"Isn't it unfair to her? She don't have any idea on the happenings around. Just like what happened yesterday, she really think that I did those things for her, but the truth is NO" I explained.

"It's not yet time for her to know the truth" Auntie said.

"I trust you Lu Han. Don't you dare tell it to her. I'm warning you" Uncle said with full authority.

*gulp*

"Y-yes Sir!"

"Hey~ Relax bro!! You're stuttering! Don't worry, we'll handle this okay? For now, just enjoy everything!" - Hyung

"I'm just worried about her if she found it out" I said.

"Same with us Lu Han. But no matter what happen, were just here by her side to support whatever decision she made. And now that you know about this, I guess everythings clear to you. This is very complicated Han. But I trust you and I know you're strong enough to fight for your love to her. So please, never give up on her. My daughter is very fragile inside and any second, she might give up. So please, please, please... Do not ever let her go. I know that your grand parents doesnt want my daughter for you. And I know that you already have your fiancee. But please Han, promise me. You won't leave her~" Auntie said and I can feel the trembling of her voice.

'She's scared for her daughter~ I can feel it'

"I understand you Auntie. I promise that. I know you know how much I love her right? And I can't afford to lose her" I explained.

"She's so lucky to have you Bro! Just keep your promise okay?" - Hyung

"Yes~"

"Oh? And one more thing Han, have you encountered something weird when you were in the Gyeongju Palace?" - Uncle

'Something weird? Or should I say, EVERYTHING'S WEIRD?!! Tsss~'

But I remembered something--- I mean.. Someone!

Ah! That mysterious old man!! Eeh??

"Hmm, honestly there is this mysterious old man who approached us when were in the Palace. But I don't know his name. He's so weird! And scary as well. I don't know what's his intention, but it seems like he knew everything about us. Hmm, if you don't mind it, but can I ask you something?"

"Tss~ You're already asking bro!" - Hyung

"Oh? As I said. Hehe. Hmm, I know that there's a rivalry between your Company and to our Company. But, why does it seems like there's something wrong? I mean, you're our Business Partners yet you're our biggest rival. You know, Isn't it kinda weird?" I frowned.

"Hehehe. You don't have to know it Han. Because honestly, even us, we didn't know the reason behind that. All I know is that it has something to do with your Grandparents and the Prime Minister" Auntie explained.

"Oh I see~ Hmm, by the way, where's the Prime Minister? I haven't met him even before~" I said.

"Nah~ He's in the Palace Han. But not the Gyeongju Palace. It is very far from here. Why? Do you want to talk to him?" Uncle asked.

"If I had the opportunity, why not? I'll prove him that I deserved to be the Princess' Prince~" I proudly said.

'But honestly, I'm scared~ Hahahah'

"Hahahaha.. Are you sure Bro? I'll call him if you want~" - Hyung

"Naaaah~ I'm just kidding! Phew~ Give me time~ I'm not yet ready! Heheh"

"Hahaha. I know~ I'm just kidding~ :) Ah! By the way Mom, I'll go ahead now. I'll see you again tomorrow~" HyunWoo Hyung said as he bid goodbye to his parents.

'Eeh? Where is he goinf by this time?!'

Okay, back to our topic.

"I trust you Han. Don't break her heart okay?" Uncle warned.

"Yes dad!"

"Does your Parents already know this?" - Auntie

"I'll formally introduce her tomorrow" I said as I flashed a warm smile.

"Good to hear that! By the way, I'll leave you first. I'll help Mrs. Lee downstairs okay?" Auntie said as she leave and went downstairs.

"By the way Lu Han, how was your Grand Parents?" Uncle asked.

"Busy as always~" I replied as nonchalantly as I can.

"And what about your Fiancee??"

'Geez~ Here we go again~~'

"Nah~ She's not MY FIANCEE. Your daughter is the only one for me" I insist.

"Hehehe. Just kidding you~ I knew it. But I'm just wondering where is she? It seems like you're always free this past few days"

"Hmm, she went back to Canada together with her Parents to do some errands in ther Company" I explained.

"Oh I see~ By the way, how about you? Don't you have any interest in managing one of your Businesses??" Uncle curiously asked.

"Hmm, honestly, I don't have any interest when it comes to Business becausr I love what I'm doing right now" I explained.

"Oh I see~"

"Hmm, by the way Uncle if you don't mind it. But I'm just wondering, why does HyunA is not allowed to manage one of your Businesses? I mean, she take up Business Course right? But I heard that The Prime Minister doesn't want her to exposed on that field. Is it because she's a Princess?" I curiously asked.

"Definitely Lu Han. It's because someday, when she revealed as the Princess, she needs to do all the duties and responsibilities of becoming a Princess. She needs to leave the country to help other people around the world" Uncle explained.

'She will be leaving??!!'

"And what about her upcoming carreer??" I asked.

"Her duties and responsibility is her priority. But I knew my daughter, she's a multi-tasking person~"

'But still, she will be leaving~~ Aisshh.. :('

"Don't confused yourself Han. You'll get to know more soon~ I'll go ahead now" Uncle said as he leave me standing alone here at the balcony.

Aissh, is that what the Princess needs to do? Eeh~ Stop it Lu Han!!

Instead of arguing to myself, I decided to leave and walk straight to her room.

I didn't managed to knocked on the door as I immediately come in.

"Ohh? What have you talked about??" My Princess asked as she walk towards me.

"Lu Han???!!!"

"Eeh??! It's EunJae??!!'

"Oh? EunJae?? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm supposed to ask you that one, what are you doing here at this time??" EunJae suspiciously asked.

"Ah.. Eh.. Hmm.. Jae... He----" I cut her off I slipped my hand on hers as Ie raised it up and proudly says;

"WERE OFFICIAL JAE. And I'm here because we informed her parents"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!! YOU'RE ALREADY OFFICIAL??!!! SINCE WHEN??!!!"

And to our surprised, a very familiar voice popped out from our back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WELL THEN, CONGRATULATIONS"

And as we turn around..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
O_O
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CRAP!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"K-KRIS"