Chapter 9

The Unknown Princess

 

EUNJAE’S POV

I arrived at school early this morning so I decided to take a walk around the School. I walked all the way to the School Garden hoping to meet Lu Han Oppa. But even a single shadow of him is not around. Where is he? I know he’s already here by this time. Since he’s not in here, I decided to look for him in other places where he used to hang out.

As I’m walking around, I heard voices coming from the Gymnasium, too early for practice huh. As I walked inside the Gymnasium, my eyes narrowed as I clench my fist when I saw Lu Han Oppa together with that GIRL!!!! AGAIN???!!!

Suddenly, they stop when they hear me speak.

“Oh.. who’s that NEW-FOUND-FRIEND of yours Lu Han Oppa?”

I asked which made that girl to turn around, but yet she is being stopped when Lu Han Oppa grabbed her wrist. To be honest, I don’t know what’s going on, it seems like they are hiding something from me. After a few minutes, she tried to turn around again but it surprises me when Lu Han Oppa pulled her into a hug which made her fell on his chest.

Yes! I admit it! I’m jealous right now that I almost yelled at them.

“Yah!! Who is she?!!! Why you didn’t told me you have a GIRLFRIEND Lu Han OPPA?!!!” I really emphasized the word “GIRLFRIEND” and “OPPA” which made that girl to push him away.

But by this time, Lu Han Oppa let her go and the girl turn around at me as she apologized and introduce herself.

“I am sorry for what happened. By the way I am Choi HyunA from Business Club, Lu Han’s FRIEND”

When she emphasized the word “FRIEND”, a small smirk plastered on my face. But there’s something wrong that I noticed about them.

“Oh..  A FRIEND?! Well nice meeting you. By the way my name is Lee EunJae from Arts Club. So you are new here? It’s kinda new for Lu Han Oppa to accompany someone whom he hasn’t known yet?” I said as I move closer to her.

But before I take more step closer to her, Lu Han Oppa grabbed her wrist again as he say “Too much for that, HyunA let’s go” and they leave me here without even saying a goodbye?! What the?!!! SERIOUSLY, are they avoiding me?! Aisssh...

As soon as they leave the Gymnasium, I stomped my feet on the ground while clenching my fist as I screamed

“YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS HYUNA!!! AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!”

 

YOUR POV

He yanked me out of the Gymnasium without even saying goodbye to EunJae. Aisssh.... seriously, why is he avoiding that girl? And why is it that there’s something wrong with the way she talked to me? Aisssh....

While we are walking, I stopped for a while as I’m catching my breath because of running— I mean walking very fast. He yanked me out and dragged me very fast. For me, it seems like we’re running! Aisssh...

“Yah! (Catching my breath) C-c-an w-e..  ju-s-t.. s-t.o-p for a while?” I asked him while catching my breath.

I heard him chuckled as he stops and looked at me. I don’t know what’s wrong with this guy but it seems like he’s not feeling tired after running—i mean walking very fast.

“Hahahaha... Sorry HyunA..” He said as he laughed at me. I narrowed my eyes to him which made him to stop from laughing. By this time, I’m the one who chuckle with his sudden reactions, and we both end up laughing.

“Hmm.. Lu Han-ssi.. Can I ask you something?”

“Yes sure, anything” He replied as he brushed away some strands of my hair from my face.

“Hmm, who is EunJae? Is she your Girlfriend” I asked him while looking into his eyes. But instead of answering my question, he simply smiled at me and says “Never mind her” and then again he grabs my hand. I rolled my eyes as he dragged me again to somewhere.

While we are walking, I looked at the time and it reads 7:30 am. 30 minutes left before the classes starts so I decided to leave and thanked him for accompanying me.

“Hmm, Lu Han-ssi... I guess I’d better go now. And thanks for the tour! I swear I’ve had a good time!” I said as I flashed him a sweet smile and waved a goodbye.

As I’m about to take a step away from him, he stopped me as he grabs my hand and turn around to face me.

“Hmm, shall we exchange numbers?” He asked me while flashing a beautiful smile. I chuckled as I nodded in agreement and then we exchange numbers. He smiled at me as he waved me a goodbye.

“Goodbye HyunA-ssi.. See you around” He said as he winks at me, I chuckled as I waved my goodbye.

To be honest, I really had a good time with him. He’s so nice to me and I feel comfortable with him. His smiles are so precious that it makes my heart to beat faster. Oh no!!!! HyunA!! Enough with your thoughts!!! Aisssh.. I just smiled at the thoughts as I walked towards the room.

As I enter the Classroom, my phone suddenly beeps up. I received a text message from Lu Han and it says;

“HyunA-ssi, meet me in the School Garden after your first class, I’ll introduce you to my friends! See yah!—Lu Han”

I smiled a bit as I walked towards my seat. To be honest, I didn’t notice that Sun Mi is already there, only when she starts to speak.

“eeh.. What’s with that smile huh?” She asked me as she smiled at me.

I didn’t answer back instead I just flashed a smile as I look back to my phone.

“Oh sure, but can I bring my friend? If you don’t mind” I replied back to Lu Han.

“Ok no problem. I’ll see you around okay? See yah!” He replied.

After our short conversation, I look back to Sun Mi who is still curious about my actions. I smiled at her as I patted her shoulders. As I’m about to tell her my plans, the bell rings so I decided to tell it to her later after the class.

 

SUN MI’S POV

HyunA enters the room with a big smile plastered on her face while checking her phone. Ahhh... She’s in the good mood huh? As she walks towards her seat, she just passed in front of me. Well I guess she didn’t notice me since she is busy with her phone. When I start to speak, that’s the only time that she noticed me.

“eeh.. What’s with that smile huh?” I asked her while she is still busy exchanging message to someone over the phone. She didn’t answer me instead she just flashed a beautiful smile and looked back to her phone! Aisssh... seriously.. What’s with this girl today huh? I rolled my eyes as I kept on staring at her the whole time.

As soon as she finished exchanging message, she looked at me and flashed me again her beautiful smile as she patted my shoulders. Huh?! Seriously?! What’s wrong with this girl?? I shook my head with my thoughts, then suddenly, I mentally slapped myself  when I remember that I need to apologize for what I did yesterday.

As I’m about to ask for an apology, the bell rings and signals for the start of classes. So I decided to keep it first and maybe explain everything to her later.

.

.

KKKKRRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!! Break time comes! But before I leave the room, I walked up to HyunA to ask for an apology for what I did yesterday.

“Hmm.. HyunA-ssi.. I am sorry for not showing up to you yesterday. It’s just that I need to finished first those paper works. I hope you understand me” I explained as I look down while biting my bottom lip.

As I looked up, I saw her lips quirked up and turn into a smirk. Hmm, it seems like she’s going to punished me huh?

“Tsk, tsk, tsk.. I won’t forgive you unless you do me favour” She said which made me surprised. And since it’s my failt, I just nodded in agreement and I noticed that she’s smiling very wide! Oh geez... I heard her chuckle as she grabs my wrist and yanked e out of the room!!

“Yah!!  Where are we going?!” I asked her as she keeps on dragging me into somewhere.

“I’ll tell you once we get there” She replied without looking at me.

I rolled my eyes and I just let her dragged me wherever it is! Since I can’t do anything about it, I just ended up following her

Suddenly, she stops as she told me that we’re here. As I look around, I noticed that we are in the School Garden.

“eehh.. Why are we here?” I asked her but she’s just smiling like an idiot while opening the doors.

When she opens the door, my eyes widened as my jaw drops when i saw...

.

.

.

.

EXO

 

 


 

 

(A/N):  Uh-Oh.. Sorry for this one.. A lot of wrong grammars...

Aish.. My mind is not functioning well..

Oh no!!! Please DO NOT UNSUBSCRIBE!!!!

I’M TRYING MY BEST TO MAKE THIS GOOD!

 

P.S: ANY SIMILARITIES IN THIS STORY TO OTHER STORIES ARE JUST COINCIDENCE.

THIS IS MY OWN WORK AND IMAGINATION.

I GIVE MY BEST AND FULL EFFORT TO COME UP WITH THIS IDEA

 SO PLEASE... NO PLAGIARISM!!! THAK YOU ALL!!!

 

@jannicavilla here^^