Chapter 12

The Unknown Princess

 

NARRATOR’S POV

As time goes by, HyunA and Sun Mi are getting closer to EXO. They became popular in the School ever since they used to hang out with them. They even received some presents and gifts from random boys. One day, there was this event in this School that will be held a few more weeks. That was a biggest topic in their School. Almost every student is excited for that biggest event called “THE GRAND BALL PARTY”. Some girls are worrying about what to wear, some boys are asking random girls to be their date.

While in the Cafeteria, there was this guy carrying a big bouquet of flowers whose stand in front to get everyone’s attention. Almost every girl is excited for the next thing to happen. Suddenly, this guy speak and girls starts to scream like there’s no tomorrow.

“Ehem.. Hmm.. Can I get your attention.. Hmm.. I’m doing this right now because I wanted you to be my date”

Sun Mi and HyunA, who are inside the Cafeteria, look at each other wondering, who’s that girl that this guy is talking about. When they look around, they noticed that almost all the girls inside the Cafeteria are screaming out loud, except from them.

EXO, who are also inside the Cafeteria, is just watching the romantic happenings. They know that this guy is also famous like them. That’s why every girl’s are excited to know this so-called “LUCKY GIRL” to be his date.

Suddenly, the guy starts to speak again, and by this time, he mentioned someone’s name which makes every girl to top from screaming.

“HyunA.. Can you be my date?” He said as he pulled out a big teddy bear from behind.

HyunA and Sun Mi’s eyes widened as they heard what the guy said. EXO who are sitting just a 3 seats away from Sun Mi and HyunA are also shocked from what they heard. The guy who asked HyunA is non-other than the Hottie-guy from Arts Club which is Myungsoo. But before he walked closer to HyunA, Kris immediately stands up and walks closer to HyunA as he said

“I’m so sorry.. But she’s already MY DATE”

HyunA’s eyes widened more as well as the EXO members. Sun Mi who is sitting beside HyunA, keeps of laughing silently from the cute scenario. She didn’t know if she will be sad or happy for her friend. But before the two guys walked closer to them, HyunA grabs Sun Mi’s hand and yanked her out of the Cafeteria. Because she knows that everyone is starting to murmur something bad against her. Without noticing, Lu Han followed them when they both walked out of the Cafeteria.

.

.

.

.

Back in the Cafeteria, when HyunA and Sun Mi walked out, everyone is gossiping and murmurs random things about HyunA. As Kris walked closer to Myungsoo, he flashed a smirk because he knows that Myungsoo is getting pissed on what he did.

“I am so sorry Bro” Kris said to Myungsoo in an annoying tone.

Myungsoo didn’t answer back because he’s really mad right now. He didn’t get what he wants because of KRIS!!! He smirked as he looked up to Kris and glared at him. Kris just smiled at him so Myungsoo walked out before he can do anything bad to Kris.

EXO who are just staring at them keep silent all the time. They didn’t even notice that Lu Han already left, only when Kris went back to them.

“Hey Guys.. Where’s Lu Han?” Kris asked the rest who is also shocked when they found out that Lu Han already left.

 

SUN MI’S POV

Hyun dragged me out of the Cafeteria because of the embarrassment. We run as fast as we can just to escape from it. I know she doesn’t want it to happen. But yet, she’s popular in School so it’s just a normal thing. When we‘re about to reached the School Garden, I heard a familiar annoying voice coming to our way saying

“Well, well, well, it seems like the Campus Sweetheart is trying to escape from his fan boys. Oh by the way, I’ve heard that a lot of boys are asking you to be their date huh? But it seems like you’re waiting for someone else to ask you. Hahaha... He’s not going to ask you B*TCH!!!”

And this girl is non-other than EunJae. My ears perked up as she emphasized the word B*TCH. Oh c’mon! What the?!!

I was about to slapped her right away but yet HyunA stopped me. Seriously, will she just stand here and let EunJae say all those things to her?! But my mouth opens a gap when HyunA walked towards EunJae.

“I am here in this School not to get any title nor popularity or fame that everyone else is aiming. I am here in this School to learn, to have a good grades, to finish my studies and NOT TO FLIRT!!” HyunA said right in front of EunJae.

I saw EunJae’s expression when HyunA emphasized the last word. She’s getting pissed right now that she’s almost clenching her fist. Wow... I dint know that HyunA can say all those things to her! Well, I’m proud of her because she’s not hurting anyone using her hands, but rather thru words. Well, well, well... that’s my friend!

Suddenly, I noticed that she’s really pissed right now because of what HyunA say, and oh no!!! She’s going to slap her!! No! No! No! You’re really bad EunJae. I’m about to walked over there but when her hand is about to land directly on HyunA’s face, someone grabs EunJae’s hand which made her to stop.

“Kyaaa!! Why is it that every time I’m going to hurt you there is always someone who stops me?!!” EunJae yelled.

Phew~ I sigh in relief! But as I look up to see that Hero of my friend, I gasped as I cupped my mouth when I saw Lu Han standing right beside EunJae with an ANGRY-BIRD-FACE! OMG!!He really looks angry right now! When EunJae looked up, her jaw drops a little when she saw Lu Han.

“O-o-pp—

“So this is how desperate you are EunJae? You will do whatever it takes to get what you want... or you’re just jealous because I LIKE HER?”

Whoa~ my eyes widened when I heard he say last part! He just confessed!! Yeah~ He likes HyunA! Oh yeah~ EunJae felt so ashamed right now! Hahaha. That’s right for you FLIRT! I know that EunJae is always trying to look good in front of EXO especially to Lu Han, but right now, she looks like a dumb to Lu Han. She’s clenching her fist while glaring at HyunA and then walks away! Hahah... oh yeah~ that’s what you get!

As soon as EunJae is out of my sight, I walked up to HyunA and asked her if she’s alright. But she’s just staring blankly and not saying anything. Lu Han also tried to approach her but she’s not responding. I know what she feels right now, she doesn’t want all of this to happen but yet it’s all happening right now. I wanted to comfort her but Lu Han told me to leave them first. Well, I trust him so I just do what he says. I know that he knows how to comfort my friend.

.

.

.

.

As I’m walking down the hallway, I saw the rest of EXO coming to my way. Oh geez~ this annoying Kai again and again!

“Hmm.. Sun Mi-yah, have you seen Lu Han? And how’s HyunA? Is she alright” Kris asked me.

“She’s okay, they are both in the Garden” I simply replied without looking at them.

I just noticed these past few days that Kris is acting strange towards HyunA. Hmm... There might be something huh? I shudder at the thoughts as I continue to walk.

As I’m about to take a few steps away from them, someone yanked mu arms that made me turn my back. Oh well as usual, this is non-other than the annoying Kai!

“Yah! What are you doing! Let me go!!” I struggle as he dragged me with them.

Seriously, what’s wrong with this guy? Is he insane?! I punched his arms as he tightens the grips on my wrist. Oh c’mon.. He’s not letting me go!! I noticed their friends are starting to tease the two of us, duh?!!! As if I like this guy!!! I rolled my eyes as I yelled “I REALLY HATE YOU KIM JONG IN!!” But they just only laughed at my reactions!! DUH!!!

 

LU HAN’S POV

When I saw that EunJae is about to slap HyunA, I quickly run towards them and grabs EunJae’s hand before it completely land on HyunA’s face.

“Kyaaa!! Why is it that every time I’m going to hurt you there is always someone who stops me?!!” EunJae yelled and when she looked up, her eyes widened as she saw me.

“O-o-pp—

“So this is how desperate you are EunJae? You will do whatever it takes to get what you want... or you’re just jealous because I LIKE HER?” I said as I smirk.

I saw her clenching her fist while glaring at HyunA. Well, I just tell the truth and the truth really hurts. S soon as she’s out of my sight, I look back to HyunA and it seems like she’s about to cry. I know she felt bad for what she says, but no! She just tells the truth!

Suddenly, Sun Mi came and asked HyunA if she’s okay even if it’s too obvious that she’s not. But yet, HyunA is just staring blankly and not saying anything. I try to approach her but nothing happened. So I told Sun Mi to leave us first and she just nodded in agreement.

As soon as Sun Mi left, I turn my back to look at HyunA. I hold her hands as I look straight to her eyes.

“Everything will be alright HyunA”

As I cupped her face I noticed the tears that are forming into her eyes. So before it fell down, I pulled her into a hug as I rest my head into her shoulders.

“Shh... Don’t cry.. No one can hurt you as long as I’m here” I whispered into her ears.

Rivers of tears began to flow from her precious eyes. I didn’t break the hug instead I pulled her even closer to me. She keeps on crying, I wanted to comfort her and I guess this might help. After a couple of minutes, she stops from crying and I break the hug. I look at her teary eyes s I wiped away the tears from her cheeks using my thumb.

“Smile now Beautiful Girl” I said while flashing a warm smile. She smiled back at me as I grabbed her hands and dragged her inside the School Garden. We both sat down at the swing.

“Hmm.. Lu Han-ssi.. I’m so sorry.. I didn’t mean to put you in this kind of trouble” she said while looking down.

“No need to say that, I’m just trying to help” I replied as I flashed a warm smile.

 I saw her smile as she looked at me. It seems likes she’s a bit okay now.

“Hmm.. Lu Han-ssi.. Can I ask you something?” she asked.

“Anything” I replied staring at the clouds.

“Hmm.. why are you doing this? I mean, why are you always helping me?” She asked which makes me turn my look at her.

But before I answer her question, I smiled first as I looked into her eyes.

“When you care about someone, you’ll do whatever you can to make them happy” I simply replied.

Well, maybe she didn’t hear what I said a while ago that I like her. She raised her brow as she gave me a frowning look. I just giggled at her cute expressions and look down.

There was an awkward silence the whole time around, so I cleared my throat to break the silence.

“Hmmm.. is that true that Kris is your date?” I asked her while looking down. Oh geez! Why did I ask her that kind of question?

But before she answers my question, Kris came in as well as the others together with Sun Mi.

“I just help her from the trouble” Kris said.

 

KAI’S POV

I yanked Sun Mi’s hands as I dragged her with us. She keeps on punching my arms but I never let go of her hands. My friends start to tease the two of us. Well, I know she hates me again for doing this, but I just love to mess around her.

As we walked all the way to the Garden, I saw the two LOVERS-TO-BE sitting together in the swing. Yeah.. LOVERS-TO-BE because based on what I observed with Lu Han Hyung’s actions, it’s really obvious that he likes this little cute girl. I looked at Sun Mi who is also looking at the two LOVE-BIRDS on the swing. Well I guess were thinking the same thing.

“I just help her from the trouble”

Kris Hyung said while were walking towards the two LOVE BIRDS. I wonder why he said that, as if he knows what they are talking about. I shudder at the thoughts as I stand right beside Sun Mi. Well I guess we’re going to spend the rest of our time here. Geez... This will be a lot of fun! Being with Sun Mi.. Is EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED!

While everyone is busy mocking with each other, I’m just standing right beside Sun Mi while observing all their actions a;; the time. Well I guess Sun Mi didn’t notice that I’, standing beside her, but I know that she’s also observing the others. I smiled at the thoughts as I looked back to my friends.

As I take a look at Diuzhang, I noticed something wrong with the way he talks to HyunA. To be honest, he’s acting strange these past few days. I wonder why but every time we talked about HyunA, there is always a small smile that plastered upon his face. Hmm.. I think I know the reason.

But there’s another one that really caught my attention. And this is Suho Hyung. Based on my observation, ever since their first meeting, he’s really acting weird. Every time their eyes met, he quickly looked away from her gazed. Seriously, he’s shy with HyunA or.. he also liked HyunA? Aigoo!!!

I mentally slapped myself when I said Sun Mi muttered something.

“It can’t be, they like my friend?”

I giggled when I hear her cute voice. Well she didn’t know I’m standing right beside her. She was shocked when she saw THE-GOOD-LOOKING-ME standing beside her. She gave me a frowning look which turns into a narrowed eyes, I laughed at her reactions as I put my right arm over her shoulders. Her eyes widened as I put my right arm on her shoulders. Her eyes widened as she take away my arms.

“Yah!! Stop messing around me!!” she yelled.

I ruffled her hair as I lean closer to her and whisper

“My friends like you friend”

I smile as she playfully punched my arms. Hahahaha.. She’s really cute when she’s mad huh? But I know that she knows what I’m talking about. Suddenly, she stops when she takes a look at HyunA. She smiles a bit and says

“I’m happy for her, but I don’t want her to get in trouble”

 


 

 

(A/N): Oh no... Sorry for making you confused...

 I know this Chapter is very complicated

a lot of redundancy and wrong grammars...

typo errors.. aisshhh... my mind is not functioning well..  huhuhu....

 

PLEASE DO NOT UNSUBSCRIBE! T_T

 

I hope you’re getting the proper idea of my story... I’m really sorry..

 

PLEASE KEEP ON SUPPORTING ME!!

 

DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

I LOVE EXO... I LOVE ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS...

GOD BLESS...

 

@jannicavilla here^^