Chapter 33

The Unknown Princess

 

 

NARRATOR'S POV


They all arrived at Lu Han's house, except from Kai and Sun Mi who's still on their way. Sehun hurriedly went upstairs all the way to Lu Han's room. But before he completely entered his room, Lu Han grabs the back of his shirt as he pulled him away from stepping on his room. 

"Did I told yo to step on my room?" Lu Han said while raising one of his brow to the younger one. 

Sehun cutely pout his lips as he look down while playing on his fingers. Lu Han let out a small chuckle as he pinched Sehun's cheeks. 

"Hahaha... Sehun-ah... I'm just kidding!" Lu Han flashed a warm smile as he poked Sehun's cheeks. Sehun smiled back as he take a peek inside the room. 

Suddenly, the rest came in as they all greeted Lu Han, as well as Suho. 

"Hmm.. Hyung... How is she??" Kris asked Lu Han while checking HyunA from outside of the room. 

"Hmm... The doctor said she's fine. She just need to take a rest, but yet she's still unconcsious" Lu Han explained. 

"Oh I see.. Anyways... Can we see her?" Tao asked while showing some aegyo. 

"eehh... Kung-Fu Panda... Your aegyo does'nt affect our little deer" Suho said which makes the rest to let out a chuckle. 

"heheh... Let's wait for the two lovers" Lu Han said. 

"Oh God... Lovers are always VIP's!!!" Chen exclaimed while rolling his eyes. 

Suddenly, the two lovers that they are talking about popped out from behind which made Chen to hid behind Baekhyun. 

"Did I heard it right?!" Sun Mi asked while narrowing her eyes to Chen. 

"Hahaha... Enough with that... Since all of you are already here, I guess its the right time for you to see HyunA" Lu Han said while holding at his rooms door knob. 

"Whoa~ Hyung... Don't tell me sh--" Kai was cut off when Lu Han completely opens the door and say "YES!". 

Their eyes widened as their jaw drops when they saw HyunA sleeping on Lu Han's bed. 

"Hy-hy-ung..." Baekhyun mumbled. 

"OH MY GOD! HYUNA!!!" Sun Mi exclaimed as she hurriedly walked towards the bed, but yet, she was being stop by Kai when he said "Don't you dare to step on his bed babe". 

Sun Mi gave him a WHAT-ARE-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT-LOOK as she look at the other members who are slightly laughing. 

"eeehh... What's funny?" Sun Mi asked while scratching the back of her neck. 

"Hmm... Sun Mi-ah... You cannot step on my bed" Lu Han said. 

"Waeyo?" Sun Mi asked curiously. 

Before Lu Han answered back, he walked towards the bed and sit beside HyunA. 

"It's because this is my bed, so it means no one else is allowed to step in here" Lu Han said while flashing a warm smile. 

"And what about her?" Sun Mi asked while pointing at HyunA. 

All of them are laughing but suddenly stops when Lu Han said "She is the ONLY EXCEPTION" 





There was a moment of silent after Lu Han said that. They all stared at Lu Han with an ARE-YOU-SERIOUS-LOOK as their jaws drops a little. 

Lu Han turned his gazed to them as he raised one brow. 

"Waeyo?" Lu Han asked while caressing HyunA's hair. 

They all blinked multiple times as they were surprised with Lu Han's action. Even Sun Mi was shocked with what Lu Han said. 

Suddenly, Suho break the ice as he cleared hir throat and say "ehem... Have you guys taken your lunch already? I bet you have'nt yet because it's only 12:30 pm.." 

"Oh...yeah~ let's eat now Hyung!! I'm hungry~" XiunMin said while rubbing his stomach. 

"eehh.. We're used to it Hyung!" Chen said while sticking out his tounge "Mehrong!" 

They all laughed at the cute scenarios. Even Lu Han let out a chuckle at how cute his friends are. 

"If that's so.. Then let's go downstairs" Lu Han said as he stood up and gestured them to go down. 

"eehh.. What about HyunA??" Sun Mi asked. 

"Babe... Remember... She's still unconscious.. Don't worry... She'll be fine" Kai said as he dragged her out of the room. 

As soon as they all finished with their lunch, they all went to the living room to discussed what really happened to HyunA. 

"So Hyung... What really happened to her?" Kris asked. 

"Hmm.. We will explain everything guys... But please.. Calm down okay?" Suho calmly said. 

"Arasso" They all said in unison. 

Lu Han explained everything that happened. While he is explaining, they noticed Lu Han's expression has changed. His eyes are full of anger, wanting for a revenge but yet he's trying to suppress his anger. He does'nt want to hurt somebody. So before he completely burst out, Sehun reached out for his hands as he tries to comfort his Hyung. (OH MY HUNHAN FEELS~ LOL) 

"Keep calm Hyung... Everything will be alright" Sehun comforts Lu Han as he tapped Lu Han's shoulder.

"I know who did this for sure!!!" Sun Mi said through gritted teeth. 

"Guys... Calm down please... It will not help us.. C'mon... Everything will be alright" Suho finally said which made everyone to let out a deep sigh.

Kris, on the other hand, stayed silent the whole time around. He felt so sd for HyunA, his eyes are full of anger as he clenched his fist. He want to make a revenge but he knows that it won't help the situation. It will only lead into something more complicated, and it will only put their lives into danger. He's trying his best to suppress the anger that he felt inside, but he can't take it anymore. He stood up while his eyes are shut as he spoke through gritted teeth. 

"They need to pay for what they did!!" 

Everyone knows what their Diuzhang is planning to do. So before he completely walked out, Suho stood up as he blocked his way. 

"Stop it Kris!!!" Suho exclaimed which made everyone to cringed at the sudden volume. 

"D-diu-zhang..." Tao said nervously. 

Kris is about to pushed Suho away, but yet, Chanyeol, being the second tallest in the group, grabs both Kris' arms and yanked him back to his seat. 

"Chanyeol let me go!" Kris said through gritted teeth as he struggle. 

"I'm doing what I nee to do Diuzhang" Chanyeol replie. 

As soon as they are back on their seats, Chanyeol let go of Kris' arms as he forced him to sit down on the couch. Chanyeol crossed his arms while tapping his right foot on the floor while narrowing his eyes to Kris. 

"What?!?!" Kris asked with his one brow raised. 

"Diuzhang... Please calm down..." Tao said who's sitting beside Kris as he comforts his diuzhang. 

Kris let out a deep sigh as he shut his eyes and say "Aissh... I'm so sorry guys... I don't know what I'm doing... I feel so sad for what happened to HyunA, she don't deserved this. I'm really sorry". 

"Kris... Please calm down.. We know what you're feeling right now.. We're feeling the same way... But no... We're not going to do something bad... We will clean this mess up in a proper manner.. So chillax... Everything will be alright... I'll report it to the admin office" Sun Mi said as she flashed a warm smile. 

"Aisshh... I told you guys to calm down... Why does it always seems lile i'm the maknae?! Aissh... I'm also the leader!! Aissh..." Suho groaned as he complained. 

"Hahahah... Hyung... Its okay... Remember..? WE ARE ONE!!!" D.O said as he winks at Suho. 

"Oh yeah~" They all stand up and gathered in a circular form and said in unison "WE ARE...ONE!!" 

"Alright..alright... Stop that brotherhood of you guys... Hahaha..." Sun Mi said. 

"Heheh... Alright... Let's go back upstairs" Lu Han said as they all headed back to his room. 



SUN MI'S POV



I was shocked with what happened to my bestfriend. I feel so sad that she's suffering right now. I know all of us are feeling the same way, but what else to do? Those girls need to pay for what they did to HyunA. It's mercilessly. 

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Ofcourse, it's non-other than my sweet boyfriend Kai. 

"Hmm... What are you thinking babe?" Kais whispers seductively to my ears, sending shivers down to my spine. Oh God... Whx his voice was sooo y?!! I shudder the thoughts as I turn around to face him. 

I run my fingers through his hair as I flashed a warm smile. 

"Nothing Babe! Just thinking about you!" I replied cheekily as I poked the tip of his nose. He pulled me closer him which makes my eyes to wide even more. 

"Yah!! Jong In! What are you doing?!" I muttered as I tried to pushed him away, but yet, he's stronger than me. 

A mischievous grin was plastered upon his face while his eyes are gazing mine. 

"Don't struggle babe!" He winks as he leaned closer. I blinked twice as our face are just an inch away. 

"W-what.. Are y-you doing?" I stutter as I take one step back but yet he's leaning closer and closer. Oh God... Kai!! Not here please!! 

"Sun Mi~" 

Oh geez... I know what will happen next, so I didn't argue anymore, instead I shut my eyes, waiting for the kiss. 

Just when my lips is about to touch his lips, I quickly jumped as I pushed him away when I heard footsteps approaching us. My eyes widened as my jaw drops when I saw Lu Han standing right beside the staircase. OH MY GOSH!!! 

"ehem.. The others are looking for you" Lu Han cleared his throat as he suspiciously eye the two of us. Oh geez... This is all your fault Kai!! Aissh... 

I cleared my throat ar I walked towards the stairs without even taking a single glance at them. 

I took a deep sight as I went upstairs all the way to Lu Han's room where everyone is waiting for us. 

"This is all your fault Kim Jong In!! What the heck is running on your mind?! Aissh..." I mumbled softly while walking upstairs. 

As I open the door of Lu Han's room, my eyes widened as I gasped when I saw Kris kissed HyunA's forehead while everyone is busy bickering with each other. Suddenly, they all look at me with a questionable look when they noticed that i'm staring at Kris and Hyuna. 

"eeeh... What's the matter noona?" Sehun asked curiously as he take a look at Kris who's eyes are wide open.

"N-nothing Sehunnie... I was just surprised that you guys are bickering with each other again and again" I blurted out. 

"eeehhh... You're still not used to it?" Lay asked lazily without looking at me. 

I let out an awkward laugh as I scratch the back of my neck. I turn my gazed back to Kris as he looked away. As I walked closer to him, he suddenly stood up but yet I stopped him as I grabbed his wrist. 

"Where do you think you're going?" I muttered as I raised a brow. "Mind to explain something??" I suspiciously asked as I forced him to go back to his seat. 

"What?!" Kris said firmly with his poker face. Aissh... Seriously... This angry bird always knows ho to put on his poker face. 

"Yah!! Y-yo--" 

I was cut off when Lu Han and Kai suddenly popped out. Aissh... Always wrong timing guys!! 

"Hey! What are you guys talking about huh??" Lu Han asked as he sat down on his bed beside HyunA. Aissh... This barbie doll!! 

"Nothing... Just something about you!!" I joked as I stuck out my tounge. 

I heard Kai chuckled as well as Kris. Well, I was just kidding. Hahaha... 

"Aissh.. Whatever!!" Lu Han groaned as he rolled his eyes. Hahaha.. 

While we are busy arguing with each other, I noticed HyunA's fingers suddenly flinched. OH GOD! She's awake!! 

"Hey guys! HyunA's awake!!" I said excitedly as I clapped my hands. 

"Whoa~" They all said in unison as they all gathered around the HyunA. 

I noticed the excitement on everyone's eyes when the saw HyunA's eyes are about to open. They are happy knowing that she's awake, especially Lu Han, Suho and.... Kris?? 

Her eyes suddenly opens and parted a bit as she muttered something which surprises us. 









"Lu Han" 

 


 



(A/N): Oh yeah~ I'm wide awake!

 mean-- HyunA! (LOL) hahah...

Are you guys excited for the next chapter?

Hahaha... I know... I know...

But before i update it...

I need to hear you feedbacks... Hahaha.. 

Go on... 


DROP DOWN ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!! 

Saranghae~ 

@jannicavilla here^^