Chapter 61

The Unknown Princess

 

YOUR POV

What a day!!! -_-

Honestly, I really don't know why did I sing that song! And believed it or not, but I found myself staring at him while singing that song! Aisshh... HyunA!!!

But if you'll ask me if I dedicate that song to him?

I'd say yes :)

Why?

It's simply because I want to say those things to him. But as much as I want, I cant.

Yes, I still love him. He's still the one for me. But then, it looks like he doesn't love me anymore. And even at the first place, there's NO US. He's not courting me right? :)

'Aisshh... What am I saying?!!'

So here I am, enjoying the sceneries beside the fish pond. It's such a peaceful place! Very relaxing :) Thanks to EunJae for bringing me here!

Since no one is around, I decided to sing first *u*

I just want to sing, is there something wrong with that? :)

"You're the one I love

You're the one I love, I love

First it was nothing

Now I'm captured feelings

Something's over me

You captured my attention

And answered all my questions

Of what love is supposed to be

You're the one I love

You're the one I love, I love"

After a while, I heard a clapping hands approaching me.

'Aisshh.. It's EunJae again!'

"Aisshh.. What is it by this time Eun----"

'What is he doing here?!!'

"Nice voice! Did I surprised you?" He smirked.

"W-what a-are you d-doing here?" *gulp*

'Why am I stuttering?!!'

I don't want to talk to him so I decided to leave now. But as I'm taking one step away from him, he stopped me as he clasped his hands on my arms.

"Don't go"

'I can feel the trembling of his voice. But no!'

"Let me go" I said thru gritted teeth.

"Please stay"He whisphered as he hug me from the back.

"Lu Han~"

"Please~ Just for a while"

'Oh my?!! He's crying?!!!'

"Hey, why are you crying?!"

But then he hug me tighter.

"Don't mind me. Let's just stay this way"

And we stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

'I'm not doing anything to him!'

Crying in front of me is one of my weakness. And because of that, I turn around to face him as I wiped away his tears.

"Stop it. Don't cry, please~" My face softened when I touched his face.

"I'm sorry HyunA~" He said as he slowly removed my hands from his face and hold it.

"Why are you saying sorry?"

"This is all my fault. You're not going to hurt like this because of me" He said, still holding my hands.

"Shh~ Stop it. It's not your fault okay? It's actually my fault. I've been very selfish. I've been mainly concerned with my own feelings. I didn't think about your feelings. I'm sorry~"

I finally let it go!! But then again, I cried. I'm a cry baby, and I knew it. But as of this moment, I guess I should stop hurting myself, as well as him. The pain is so unbearable. And besides, I'm not really mad at him.

"Baby, don't cry~" He wiped away my tears as he leveled his eyes on mine and flashed a smile.

"You're not mad at me anymore?"

"I will never get mad at you HyunA~" He then kissed my forehead as he pulled me on his arms.

"Thank you Lu Han~"

"I love you HyunA~"

'How I've missed those words~'

"So, are we okay now?" He asked as he pulled away, still hands on my waist.

"Hmm, I'd lie if I say no~" I said while smiling brightly.

"So.. Does it mean.....?"

"It only means that we need to go back now! They might be waiting for us!" I said as I removed his hands from my waist and walk away.

'Whaaaa~ My butterflies won't stop!!'

"Hey! Wait! I'm not yet done!!" He said from the back.

"Well~ I'm done with my business Lu Han~" I said without taking a look at him.

But it surprised me when he pulled my arms causing me to turn my back and fell on his arms.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" I complained.

"I said I'm not yet done~" He whispered.

"Then what it is?" I asked as I pushed him away.

"I just wanna say that starting this day, I will change everything. I will show you how much I love you. Choi HyunA, I WANT TO COURT YOU"

My eyes widened after hearing that! Finally, he say the words that I need to hear :)

"Mark my words HyunA, I will never let you go anymore" I can see the sincerity on his eyes.

"Then prove it Lu Han" I said as I start to walk away and leave him.

That's the only thing that I'm waiting from him to say. And finally, he just proved me that he really loves me :)

"I'll show you HyunA! And I promise, I will make you mine!" He said as he stole a kiss on my cheeks and hurriedly run away.

'Aisshh.. Seriously?!!'

"YAH!!!"

"Hahahah... Catch me if you can Hyunnie~~"

'Hyunnie~ I've missed that word~'

"Aisshh... Y-you!! Aissshhh..." I run after him, trying to catch him up.

I smied thinking that were like a little kids who's playing under the sun. I've missed this moment, the closeness we had, and most especially, I've missed him. And I'm happy, knowing that were back to normal. No more cold treatment, no ignorings, no hard feelings, but most of all, no more heart aches :)

'Proved me first, then I'll give you my heart :)'

LU HAN'S POV

Finally, were back to normal!! And I'm glad that she say those things to me! :)

And here we are, running for our lives under the sun. Hahah. Just kidding! But I really missed these moments. The way she made me smile and the way I made her smile, the way I hold her hand, but most especially, I've missed her :)

And I'm glad knowing that she's back to me!

After a couple of minutes, I didn't noticed that we're almost back while were running.

'She might be tired now! I'd never thought we can run until here!'

But I noticed something wrong from them. Why does everybody seems so quiet?

"Hey~ What's with that silence huh? Is there a problem?" I asked as I sat down beside Sehun.

"*catching her breath* Hi guys! *breathe* I'm back! Whooo~"

'Hahahah... She's so cute!! Well sorry for her, I'm a fast runner! Haha'

"Noona! Why are you running? Is there someone who's following you?" Sehun asked.

"*breathe* Ahh.. Don't worry Sehunnie~ *breathe* I'm fine! Hmm, why are you all so quiet??"

"Sun Mi noona will be leaving us~" Tao pouted.

W-wait?

SHE'S LEAVING?!!

"Where are you going?" I asked.

But it surprised me when HyunA answered.

"They're moving on States tomorrow~" She then sat down beside Sun Mi.

"You know it???" I asked in surprised.

"Hmm, yeah~ She told it to me just a while ago. And that's the reason why were here. To spend the rest of this day with happy memories that she can treasure when she leave. But look what you're doing, you're wasting the remaining time for such non-sense things! You thought I didn't noticed what you're planning to do while you're singing together? Well I'm sorry, I'm smart enough to be fooled. Honestly guys, I understand you. But please, even for this day, can we bring back our friendship? I mean, just like the old times. We're all sharing happy memories, no hard feelings, and no heart aches. Can we do that even just for today? For Sun Mi" I can see the tears forming on her eyes.

'I thought we're okay now?!'

"HyunA~" Sun Mi softly called.

"Mimi, I'm doing this for you" HyunA smiled.

Without hesitations, I walked towards her and pulled her into a hug.

"I thought were okay now?" I whispered.

"I'm not saying that were not okay" She replied.

"So it means? You're back to normal now?" Lay asked.

"Who say's were not okay?" HyunA asked as she break the hug.

"HyunA?? I thought----"

"Mimi, were okay now. Don't worry. From now on, everything will be alright" HyunA smiled.

"Hyung? So it means---"

"Yes Kai, everything's back to normal. So, shall we start the picnic?" I beamed.

"Oh yeah!!! That's my Hyung!!!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Wait guys! So it means, the love team is real?? Ayiiiieee~~~" Chen cooed.

"LOVE TEAM?!!" Me and HyunA said at the same time.

"Yeah~ You're the next Lovers in Paris! Hahaha" Chen said.

'Aisshhh... Here we go again~'

"Nah~ Nah~ Nah~ That's enough guys! She might walk away again!" Eunjae said as she winked at HyunA.

'Ah! I'm glad that she's changed! I'm happy knowing that she's no longer insecure to HyunA!'

"By the way Noona, what time is your flight?" - Tao

"10 am, are you guys coming?" - Sun Mi

"Yes of course! We will be there! Promise!" - D.O

While they're all busy chatting with each other, I noticed someone is missing? Or, I'm just mistaken??

"Where's Diuzhang??" I asked.

"Ah! I almost forgot it!! He told me to tell to you guys that he will be leaving now, his Mom called for an important matter that's why he didn't managed to say goodbye because he's in a hurry. He already left while we're all singing 'Don't Go'. I'm sorry~ I forgot~ I was mesmerized with HyunA noona's voice! Hehe" Tao explained.

"Poor Diuzhang~ He didn't heard HyunA's angelic voice~" Xiumin said.

"Speaking of HyunA's voice~ Hmm, can you sing for me? Please~~ Bbuing-bbuing"

Sun Mi just showed her aegyo!!! Haha.. But HyunA's aegyo is still the best! ^_^

"Mimi!!!" - HyunA

"Please~ Bbuing-bbuing~~ I know you can't resist me~ Please~~" - Sun Mi

"Bhest~ Sing for us~ Please~~ Bbuing-bbuing"

And MinJi joined their aegyo session. Hahaha. They're all soooo cute >.<

"Aigoo!! Why are you doing this to me?!!!" HyunA complained while covering her eyes. Haha.

"Hahaha. Go ahead HyunA, just sing one more song~" - EunJae

"W-wait.. EunJae, you're a trainee right? We're not yet hearing your voice!" - Suho

"Yeah!! Let EunJae sing for us!!" HyunA exclaimed.

"Yah! Not me!!!!" EunJae protested.

"If I say yes, you will sing!" HyunA said with full authority as she handed the guitar.

"EunJae! EunJae! EunJae!" We all cheered.

"Aisshh... Okay fine! But after me, it's HyunA's turn okay?!" EunJae said.

"Hahaha. Okay fine! Go ahead! Sing now!" HyunA replied.

"Okay~ But I warned you, my voice is not that good"

And she began playing the guitar.

"Someday, you'll gonna realized

One day, you'll see this through my eyes

By then, I won't even be there

I'll be happy somewhere

Even if I can't

I know, you don't really see my worth

You'll think, you're the last guy on earth

Well I've got news for you

You know I'm not that strong

But it won't take long

Won't take long

Someday, someone's gonna love me

The way, I wanted you to need me

Someday, someone's gonna take your place

One day, I'll forget about you

You'll see, I won't even miss you

Someday, someday"

'Why does it looks like she's broken hearted??'

"Yah! Why did you stop?!" MinJi complained.

"You voice is so beautiful Jae! Go ahead, continue it!" HyunA said.

But I noticed something, why does it looks like she's going to cry??

"Jae~ Are you okay?" Sun Mi asked.

"Yes of course! Do I look like I'm not okay??" EunJae replied. But it's pretty obvious that she's not!

"Ahh.. Excuse me, I'll be back later!" EunJae stood up and walk away.

'Eeh? What happened to her??'

But it surprised me when D.O stood up and say;

"Don't worry guys, I'll talk to her"

'Eeh? Is there something between them??'

"What happened to her?" HyunA asked.

"I don't know~ But it looks like she had a problem" I replied.

"Nah~ Don't worry, she will be fine! Go ahead HyunA! It's your turn remember?!" Chen said.

'But to be honest, I felt something wrong with the way EunJae sings. But why?!'

But then again, I mentally slapped myself when HyunA began playing the guitar.

"I'm not the type of girl

Who eas'ly falls in love

With just anybody

It takes a special kind

Of guy to win me over

And set my heart at ease

You've got to earn your stripes

Just like a soldier

If you wanna be with me

Then I met you

And you were making me feel

Something that's so unreal

And now I'm lost in my emotions

With the feeling of no fears

If it's a dream don't wake me up

I want it for eternity

You're the one I love

You're the one I love, I love

First it was nothing,

Now I'm catching feelings

Something's over me

You captured my attention

And answered all my questions

Of what love is supposed to be

You're the one I love

You're the one I love, I love"

'That's the song that she's singing a while ago! But why does everytime she's singing, my eyes are locked on hers?'

"Now that you know

What I'm feeling

I hope you feel the same way too

With a love so strong

It can never be wrong

And it was you all along

You inspire me at all

Everything I do

I want to hear those three words

From you

Transcend our love

Greater than whatever

And right now I'm begging you

Please be mine

A day without you I feel so empty

Days seem so dark and blue

I look in your eyes

And I don't seem to have a clue

You're the one I love

You're the one I love, I love

First it was nothing

Now I'm catching feelings

Something's over me

You captured my attention

And answered all my questions

Of what love is supposed to be

You're the one I love

You're the one I love, I love"

'I bet when she debut, these guys will be her fan boys~'

[ (A/N): This is the rap part of this song~ ]

"And when I'm in your arms

I'm infected by your charms

Ugh, you know it's killing me

It's taking control over me

You make it hard to breathe

And please make me relieved

You got me fallin' then you catch me

And you never leave

The words of love from my unspoken heart

Ugh, I'm losin' my mind

And I don't know where to start

I can't pretend there's nothing

Where there's something

This feeling can't be broken

Never letting go

And I just want you to know that..'

'O_O.. SHE CAN RAP?!! WOW!!!'

"You're the one I love

You're the one I love, I love

First it was nothing

Now I'm catching feelings

Something's over me

You captured my attention

And answered all my questions

Of what love is supposed to be

You're the one I love

You're the one I love, I love"

*clapping hands*

'She deserves a standing ovation! Hahaha'

"Wow!! HyunA!!! You can rap?!! Let's collaborate soon!!" Chanyeol with his derp face.

"Wow~ HyunA~ I really love your voice! I'll ask President Lee if you can collaborate with us!" - Baekhyun

"As if you can do?! You can't even stand straight in front of him, what more if you talk to him?!" - The prank Chen.

"I bet you're also good in dancing right?" Kai suspiciously asked.

"Sample! Sample! Sample!" They all cooed except from me ^_^

"Nah~ No no no no.. I'm not good in dancing~" HyunA shyly replied.

"Pssh~ I know you're very good in dancing bhest! That's your forte remember?!" MinJi winked.

'Nah~ I've not yet seen her danced before~'

"MinJi!!!!" HyunA protested.

"Haha. Believed it or not but when were still on Konkuk University, she joined a dance battle and she won. And because of that, she became popular to School! Haha. I love you bhest!" MinJi said.

"Ooooooh~~ Then why did you take up Business Course?" Xiumin Hyung asked.

"It's because she's talented enough!' MinJi proudly said.

"Kim MinJi!!!!" HyunA protested.

'Hahaha.. That's how close they are! Haha.. So cute huh?!'

"She's also good in acting! She played the role of Juliette in our Drama. And guess what? She made us cry because of her acting skills! She's ver-----"

"MinJi that's enough!!!!"

'Uh-oh.. She's getting on her nerves~'

"That's enough MinJi~ We will know it once she debut~" I said as I flashed a warm smile.

"Sorry bhest~~" - MinJi

"You're getting loud Ji" - HyunA

"Hep! Hep! Hep! Stop it!" Sun Mi act as their referee.

"Hahaha.. Mimi~ I'm just kidding~" - HyunA

"I know right? Crazy girl~" - MinJi

"Yes I am~ Same as you~ Mehrong!!" - HyunA

I smiled at the sight, knowing that everything is back to normal. She's becoming loud again! The crazy girl is back! :)

Suddenly, someone nudge me from the side, bringing me back to reality.

"Smiling like an idiot huh?! It's not pretty obvious that you're happy~"

Here comes Kai again~

"Tss~ It's much better than to cry alone~"

"Tss~ I'm happy but then, I'm sad knowing that she'll be leaving, now that everything's back to normal"

'I know the feeling Kai~'

"Dude, don't worry. She will be back! I know she's the one for you" I said as I tapped his shoulders.

"Thanks Hyung! And I know that HyunA is the one for you!" He winked.

'I know right?! Hahaha..'


 

You're the only one...











 

Choi HyunA :)