Chapter 62

The Unknown Princess

 

EUNJAE'S POV

I really didn't know why I'm crying right now?!

Yes, I am happy for them. But apart of my heart is screaming in pain. How can I ease this pain?!

I thought I already moved on, but look at me now? I'm a broken hearted!!

'Tss~ Lee EunJae!! What the heck are you talking about?! Geez~'

So here I am, on the place where I leave HyunA just a while ago. It's really peaceful! So relaxing~ But my tears kept on flowing :(

"Why does it hurts so much?!!"

And to my surprise, a very familiar voice answered from the back saying;

"Because you loved him so much"

I immediately wiped off my tears as I turn around to look at him.

"Kyungsoo??"

"Are you expecting someone else??" He sat down beside me.

"Tss~ I'm actually not expecting anyone else to follow me"

'That's true! After all that I did to them before? Especially to HyunA~ So, who am I for their concern? Tsss~'

"You're crying because of HIM right?" He smirked.

'Is he referring to Lu Han??'

"Tss~ What the heck are you talking about??!! Haha"

'Yah! I'm not your friend Kyungsoo! So stop pretending that you're concern to me!!'

"Tss~ Even if you denies it, it's pretty obvious in your actions that you are jealous and hurt!!"

'Ouch!! Why does his words stabbed in my heart? Because it's true??'

"EunJae~ Go ahead, I will listen. I'm your friend, remember? We are your friends!"

"Tss~ Leave me alone Kyungsoo! I'm not your friend! I'm evil right?!" I smirked.

"EunJae~ That was the past! Forget about it! You've changed A LOT EunJae!"

'Why is he saying all these things to me?'

"Tss~ Whatever! What are you doing here?! I guess you'd better go now!"

"Not until you're feeling bette"

'Why are you doing this to me Kyungsoo?!!'

"Kyung---"

"Go ahead~ Just think of me as a Teddy Bear okay?" He smiled as he pat my head.

'Oh my!! This is weird~'

I can feel the sincerity on his eyes. So instead of arguing, I decided to open it up to him :)

"I know all of you knows what I feel for Lu Han right? You know that I love him, but yet, he loves someone else. I bet you know that I'm a good person, and the reason why I became bad? Simple. Because of HYUNA. I'm not blaming her nor hate her, it's just that.. Maybe I'm jealous. Yeah~ I'm jealous. Because I love him, and all of you. But since the day she became close to you, everything has changed. But honestly, when I went to Paris, believed it or not, but I almost forgotten him. Not literally him, but the feelings I have for him. He didn't even came into my mind. And I've realized, maybe I should stop this. I'm even bacj to my old self. I became friends with HyunA as well as SunMi and MinJi. And most especially, I finally get over him. But why am I feeling this way?! I'm actually happy that they're okay now. But why am I being like this?!!"

This is the very first time that I cried in front of others. Except from my bestfriend --- MyunSoo.

"It only means that you still have feelings for him"

I guess he's right! But I should stop this right now! HyunA and I are now friends, and I don't want to hurt her anymore! I can't bear to see her cry!

I mentally slapped myself when I felt her hands on my face. He's kneeling on the ground while facing me.

"Stop crying EunJae~ It doesn't suit your evil face!" He flashed a sweet smile causing me to smiled back.

'Eeh?? What's with those smiles huh?!'

"Good girl! Hehe. See? You're beautiful when you're smiling!" He smiled while pinching my nose.

'Ehhh? This is the very first time that he acted like this in front of me~'

"It takes time to heal EunJae. Not because you've forgotten him for days, it doesn't mean that you don't love him anymore. It really hurts at first, but as time goes by, you'll realized, the pain is already gone. You don't have force yourself to move on. It takes time EunJae. Just go with the flow"

"Why are you doing this Kyungsoo?"

"Because I'M YOUR FRIEND AND I CARE FOR YOU"

'Eeeh? This is really strange~'

"Ehem! Hmm, thanks! Ah.. Uhmmm..."

"Hehehe.. Don't be shy EunJae~ By the way, I love your voice!" He smilee again.

'Oh my Kyungsoo!! Don't smile at me like that!!'

"Heheh.. Hmm.. Thanks? But, HyunA's voice is still the best!" I smiled.

"Nah~ Same as your voice! Hehe.. I've heard Dancing is your forte right??" He then sat beside me.

"Hmm, kinda? Hehe.. Maybe on our batch, I can say that I'm the best dancer. But compared to HyunA, hahah.. Nevermind" I chuckled.

"Tss~ Stop comparing yourself to her. You have different qualities that really defines you for who you are. You might not be as good as her, but for sure there is something on you that is missing on her"

"And what was that??"

"You will find it soon~"

"But how???" I furrowed my brow.

"Tsss~ Nevermind it! Let's go now! They might be waiting for us!!" He grabbed my wrist and yanked me up all the way back to our picnic.

"Yah! Stop dragging me!! I can.walk on my own!" I pouted.

"Psssh~ Okay then if that's what you want!!"

WHAT THE??!!!

HE INTERTWINED OUR HANDS!!!! O_O

"K-kyung.. Soo.."

"What? Let's walk together!" And he winked at me.

'Oh please~ Bring back the old Kyungsoo~ He's acting soo strange!!!'

"Yah! Let go of my hand Kyung!!"

"What did you say??" He close the pace of our face.

'Uh-oh.. What are you doing?!! I can feel the bloods rushing in my face~ Geeez~~'

"I-I.. I said.. Let go of my h-hand" Why am I stuttering?!!

"I mean..What did you call me??"

"Kyung??"

And he just smirk and finally let go of my hand. I raised my brow and gave him WHAT-ARE-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT look. But he just walk away and leave me standing here ALONE.

'Seriously?! What the heck is running on his mind?!!'

I shudder the thoughts as I started to follow him. He's really acting weird today. And what's with the way I called him Kyung?? Isn't it---- OH NO!!! I used to call him Kyungsoo or D.O!!! But why did I call him Kyung?!!

"Hey! Are you going to stand there forever?!" He snapped me out back to reality.

'Geez~ Wake up Jae!'

Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. And as I look at the caller ID, it's Demise!

'Aisshh... What's the problem of this little kid?!!'

And our conversation goes like this;

"Yes what is it Dem?!"

"Hello Eonnie!! President Lee wants to talk to us, now!!!"

"Mwoah? For what?"

"I don't know. Maybe for an important announcement? So if I were you, I will hurry!"

"Aiisshh.. Okay okay. I'll be there! See yah!"

"Okay~Bye~"

Call ended.

'Aiishhh...  What is he going to say?!'

By the way, Demise is one of my close friend among all the trainees. She's actually one of the top 5 trainee on our batch. Of couse I'm one of them! I'm actually the third! :)

"Who was that?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Ah! Nothing! By the way, I have to go now. Just tell them that I already leave okay? Thanks! Bye!!"

As I rode the bus, I decided to leave Kyungsoo a text message saying;

To: Kyungsoo O_O

"Kyungsoo! Hmm, thanks again for the advices! Don't worry, I'll try my best! Hehe. Tell them sorry if I gotta go early! Thanks! Have fun! Bye! - EunJae"

Message sent!

After 15, I finally arrived at the Sm Building. But I wonder why does he need to talk to us? As far as I know, today is our rest day! -_-

"Annyeong Haseyo Presiden--- Oh? Where's President??"

"Oh?! There you go Eonnie! We've been waiting for you!" Demise beamed.

'I know Dem?! If you only informed me earlier than that!'

"What take you so long Jae?!" Jia asked.

'Aisshh..  Here we go again Jia?!!'

"Sorry, I used a transportation bus~"

"Where have you been? Why you did not use your car instead?" AhnRee asked.

'Aisshh.. So many questions!!'

"Stop it guys! Let her breathe first! Don't mind them Eonnie. What's important is you're finally here~" YooJin flashed a smile.

'Oh well~ That's my sweet dongsaeng~"

Suddenly, the door opened revealing President Lee together with a Lady? Is that a Manager??

"Annyeong Haseyo President-ssi!" We all greet him as we bowed down.

"Good morning girls! Hmm, I'm glad all of you are present today! Actually, I called you for an important announcement"

"And what was that?" I asked.

"But before that, let me introduce first our newest manager, Ms. Park HyoMi"

"Annyeong Haseyo Manager-ssi~" We all bowed down.

"Annyeong Haseyo! It's nice to meet you all!" Manager Park flashed a warm smile.

"Okay! So, let's start the agenda. Manager Park is actually HyunA's manager. You know HyunA right?" President Lee asked.

"Yeah~ She's so beautiful!!" YoonJin exclaimed.

'I know right?!~'

"Yeah~ I saw her last time with the EXO members" AhnRee said.

'It's because she's friends with them! Same with me :)'

"She's the leading lady on EXO's MV right?" Demise asked.

'Yes she is~'

"I've met her before during her training" Jia said.

"She's actually my friend girls~" I proudly said.

"Really?!! Aigoo!! I want to be friends with her too Eonnie!" Demise exclaimed.

"Okay, relax girls. You will meet her next time. But for now, listen to me first okay? All of you will be staying at one dorm from now on"

WHAT??!!! SO IT MEANS....

"W-wait.. President-ssi.. Does it means...."

"Yes Jia! Congratulations! You are all going to debut as a girl group"

And I was like..

OH MY GOSH!!!!!

FINALLY!!!! AFTER HOW MANY YEARS OF SACRIFICES!!!!

WE'VE MADE IT!!! WHOOOO!!!

"WHAAAAAAA!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! PRESIDENT-SSI!! Are you serious??!! OH MY GOSH!!!" YooJin said in disbelief.

"WHAAAAA!!! Eonnie!!!! Finally!!!! We've made it!!!!!" Demise clung on me.

"Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much President Lee!! Whooo~" Jia cried due to happiness.

"Huhuhuhu.... Eonnie!!! We've finally made it!!!" AhnRee cried as she clung on Jia.

I can't explain what I feel!! I want to scream! I want to jump around. I want to cry!! Mixed emotions. But I'm so happy!!! Finally, after how many tons of tears that we cried during those past years of training. We've finally made it!! And I'm glad that they are my group members! :)

"Relax girls! I know all of you are happy, but listen first okay? We have decided to mark another history for SM Town this year, and that is to make another new girl group. So we have chosen the six of you to be the members of that girl group since you are the best trainees who's always on top and I know that you have what it takes to be the next stars! So this is it girls! Show the world what you've got! CONGRATULATIONS!!" President Lee explained with a big smile plastered across his face.

"Huhuhuhuhu.... Thank you so much President Lee! We will never disappoint you! Thank you! Thank you so much!!" Jia burst out into tears.

"It's okay Jia. All of you deserved it!" President Lee smiled as he gave her an encouraging pat on the shoulder.

"Whaa~ Stop crying girls! You're making me cry!" Manager Park complained.

"Haha.. Sorry Manager-ssi~ Were just happy!" Demise said in between the tears.

"Wait-- Speaking of Manager Park, who will be our Manager?" AhnRee asked.

"Yeah~ Manager Park, if you are HyunA's Manager, then why are you here??" YooJin asked.

'Yeah~ What is she doing here??'

"You're also our Manager???" Jia asked.

W-wait.. As far as I know, President Lee mentioned earlier the they have chosen the 'SIX' of us? But.. Were just FIVE all in all. Me, Jia, YooJin, AhnRee, and the youngest, Demise. Who's the sixth member??

"Yes girls. Ms. Park HyoMi will be your Manager" President Lee said.

"But she's HyunA----- Oh?!!! Really?!!!! President Lee!!!! So it means-----"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"HyunA is also a member of your group"

*NEW CHARACTERS:

Song Jia

The eldest among them all. Kind-hearted and very caring to others. She came from a simple family who owns a small Cafeteria at Gangnam Street. She's a big fan of SHINee's Minho and EXO's Chanyeol that's why rapping is her forte. She's actually HyunA's batch mate but she trained for almost 5 years, compared to HyunA who trained for only 1 year.

Seo YooJin

The third eldest next to Jia and EunJae. A very simple and a shy type of girl but very sweet and caring to her friends. She came from a well-known family who owns a big company. She also loves to sing and rap same as Jia. She trained for almost 4 years, same as EunJae.

Park AhnRee

Second to the youngest among them. A type of girl who's a bit noisy, yet very caring towards other. She came from a simple family who owns a Restaurant at Incheon City. Dancing is one of her forte, same as EunJae. She trained for almost 3 years.

Park Dem Hee/ Demise

The youngest among them all. A type of girl who loves to eat, yet very sweet and thoughtful. She came from a simple family who owns a Coffee Shop at HongDae. She really loves to sing and she can play a piano. She trained for almost 3 years.

KRIS' POV

Mom called for an important matter and told me to meet her at the office. So I hurriedly drovr of all the way to our Company, Wu Incorporated.

After 15 minutes, I finally arrived. And as I came in, all of them welcomed me.

"Welcome back Director Wu!"

'Whaa~ I've missed this place~As well ad the people~"

As I passed in front of them, a beautiful lady approached me. I guess she's my Mom's Personal Assistant :)

"Excuse me Director Wu. I'm Secretary Song Hyori, your Mother is already waiting for you. Please follow me~" She smiled at me as I followed her.

'Wow~ She's Beautiful huh?? :)'

"Ehem! Ahmm, excuse me Secretary Song. If you don't mind me, but how many years have you been working here?" I asked.

"Hmm, 4 years Sir"

"Oh I see~ So that's why you doesn't look familiar to me"

"I started working here when you take your leave Sir" She explained.

After a while, were finally here :)

"Excuse me Madam, Director Wu is already here" Secretary Song said.

"Bring us 1 coffee and 1 hot chocolate"

"Okay Ma'am" Secretary Song said as she strode off the door.

"Have a seat Son"

"What is it Mom??" I asked as soon as I sat down.

"It's about your Grand parents. He wants to meet you on the other day"

"For what?" I asked.

"Aisshh... Son.. Don't you want to visit them? I know you missed them"

'Aisshh... It's much better not to see them again~'

"Mom, maybe next time~ You know I'm busy~"

But I stop on my tracks when she showed me a piece of paper.

'Tch! That's our schedule!!'

"W-whe.. Where did you get that?" I was surprised!! Where did she get that?!! Aiisshh... This woman!!

"Well well well.. You know me Son~ I hate it when somebody's lying~"

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door as Secretary Song came in handling the coffee and the hot chocolate as she gently place it down on the table. As soon as she left, we continue our conversation.

"But Mom.. You know that I don't want to go back to Canada right?"

"But son, only for 1 month. Just visit them. Your Grandpa's sick"

O_O

"WHAT?!!!"

"Yes Son. And that's the reason why you're Grandma wants to see you. They need your help in the Company. You're Grandma can't handle it alone. They might be so strict on you, but that's how they show their love for you. They're just protecting you Son, they doesn't want to happen it again. You're the only one I got Yi Fan. After your Dad's death, your Grand Parents are the one who stands as your Father. They took care of you, they gave you everything that you needed while I'm running this Company that your Dad has been raised. And look Son, were in a good position now and we need to keep this up. So please, I know you can understand our situation right? Please Son, I will wait for your decision until tomorrow okay?" Mom flashed a warm smile as she squeezed my hand.

I know I'm too young when Dad died in a car accident. Since that day, my Grand Parents are the ones who raised me. And because of that, I started hating the world. They are very strict on me!! Even a simple mistake, they're making it a big issue! I seldom smiles, I didn't look for friends, I became cold to everybody. That's why they used to called me before as 'The Ice Prince'. But who cares?! This is my life! And it all changed when I met this cute little girl. We became friends, she makes me smile, and were both happy! But since the day we moved in China, we doesn't have any communications. And because of that, I became lonely again. I don't have friends, I seldom smiles, I became an 'Ice Prince' again. And when we moved in Seoul, I worked in our Company being a normal employee until I became the Director. After a few months, I asked for a leave because no matter what I do, my loneliness is killing me. But it all changed when I entered a new world. And this is the SM Ent. I've met a lot of friends, I smiled a lot. And for the second time, I became HAPPY AGAIN :)

"I'll prepare my things Mom. I will go on the other day~" I flashed a warm smile.

"Thank you so much Son! I promise, when you come back, you can do whatever you want!"

"Tss~ No need Mom~" I chuckled.

"Heheh.. Hmm, by the way, where are you when I called you? Because I've heard boys singing. Hmm, did I disturbed your bonding??"

'Tss~ It's too late when you realized it Mom! Aisshh~'

"Ah! No.. You didn't disturbed us at all. Not really Mom~ Promise! You're really in a good timing!! Right?!" Oh yeah~ The sarcastic me :)

"Hahaha.. Okay fine! I got it! Go ahead now, you can go back now~"

"Nah nah nah~ For sure they're no longer there! I'll just stay here until you finished your works, I'll just stay in my office. Hmm, am I still allowed to use my old office?" I asked.

"Of course Son! You're still the Director of this Company! Go ahead now!"

As I strode off the door, Secretary Song is already waiting.

'Eeeh? She's so beautiful~ I want to have a sister like her~'

"Director Wu, this way please~"

'Nah~ Even the way she talk! Aisshhh~ How I wish I've got a sister!!'

"Hmm, is it clean?" I asked.

"Yes Sir!" She smiled.

"Good. Hmm, may I see the new Business Proposals for this month?" I asked as soon as were in front of my office.

"Yes Sir. I'll just get it"

"Ah! And I want an orange juice okay?" I added *u*

"Okay Sir!" She flashed a smile as she bowed her head.

As soon as I entered my office, a warm smile was crept upon my face. I've missed this place so much! It's si nice to be back home! *u*

After a while, Secretary Song came in as she placed down on my table the documents and the orange juice that I asked.

"Is there anything you need Sir?" She asked.

"Nothing~"

"Okay Sir. Just call me if you need anything" She bowed her head as she strode off.

"Ah! Ms. Song wait!!!"

'Eeeh?! Why did I call her?'

"Ahh.. Thanks!" I smiled. She smiled as she leave and closs the door.

'Aisshh.. This is weird!!'

As I look at the time, it reads 5pm. Ahh~ I guess they already left. But I'm still wondering what's with SunMi's sudden invitation.

Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing and it is a call from Tao :)

"Yes?" I started.

"Nah! Diuzhang!! Were going home now! Where are you now?"

"Hmm, I'm still here with my Mom. Go ahead now, I might came home late. Don't wait for me okay?"

"Nah! What are you doing therr Diuzhang?! You'll be leaving me with these kids!!!!" Is it Lay?!

'Aisshh.. It's on a loud speaker!'

"Lay? Aishh.. Okay fine! You can invite the K members to come over so that Kyungsoo will help you to take care of the kids~"

'Hahaha.. Sounds weird~'

"Okay fine! Hmm, is everything alright Diuzhang?" Lay asked.

"Hmm, yeah~ I just need to finished some errands. Don't worry guys, I'll go home once I finished this" I smiled.

"Okay~ By the way Diuzhang! SunMi noona will be leaving tomorrow!!" Tao said.

'Leaving????!!!'

"And where is she going?" I asked.

"They're moving on States starting tomorrow. And she's not yet sure when will they come back. Aisshh.. I feel so sorry for the Lovers in Paris~" It's Chen.

"Oh? What time is her flight??"

"10am Diuzhang! Are you coming?" - Xiumin!!

"Yes of course! Wait.. Where's Lu Han? I haven't heard him speaking huh?"

"Diuzhang, he's using his own car!!" - Tao

"Ah okay? And what about HyunA? Where is she now?"

"She's with Suho and MinJi~~ Ooooh by the way, you'll have to know something~" Chen cooed as well as the others.

"Tss~ And what's that?"

"The soon to be LOVERS are back to normal~ And everybody's happy again!!!" - Chen

'Ahh.. So it means, HyunA and Lu Han are okay now? Ahh.. Good'

"Diuzhang! Speaking of HyunA, so sad for you. You haven't heard her angelic voice while singing! She sing for us! And guess what? She can rap!!!" Tao said excitedly.

'I know Tao~ She really have an amazing voice~'

"Tss~ You're already her fan boy huh?" I said.

"Hahaha.. Kinda? Hehe~"

"Hmm, guys. I need to hung this up.  A lot of things to do are waiting for me. See you later! Take care!"

"Okay~ Bye~"

Call ended.

Tch! Those kids! They're always loud when they're together!! But I'm happy knowing that they are all having a good time! :)

But I remember something~

'The soon to be LOVERS are back to normal~ And everybody's happy again!!!'

So it means, HyunA and Lu Han are now okay? Good to hear that. But---- NO WAY!!! Tch!! No matter what happen, I won't give up on her!!

I mentally slapped myself when someone knocked on the door as Secretary Song came in.

"Hmm, excuse me Sir. President Wu told me to give this you. These are the Company backgrounds of some of our competitors. This will help you in managing your Company in Canada for 1 month" She placed down the folders on my table.

"Ah okay~ Thanks!" I flashed a smile as she strode off the door.

As I'm browsing the files, I noticed that there's nothing changed on our ranking. Were still on the 6th place, and Shinhwa and JaeJin are still on top. They really have a strong position huh?

First of all, I checked the Company background of the two strongest Company which is thr Shinhwa and JaeJin.

JAEJIN GROUP

Second biggest Corporation is Seoul. The biggest competitor of Shinhwa Corporation. Known for their different kind business line, especially for their Automobile Business. They are the leading manufacturer of some of the leading brands of automobile. It is established and owned by the LU FAMILY. Now, the JaeJin is managed by the parents of one of the members of a famous group under SM Entertainment. And this is non-other than Lu Han, The Young Master of Lu Family.

'How come I didn't knew it?!! Tch! That boy! So it means, he really came from a very rich family~ Like a royal family!!!!'

SHINHWA GROUP

The biggest Corporation in Seoul, JaeJin's biggest Company Rival. Shinhwa is known for having various business lines, especially in Fashion Industry and Jewelries. They are the leading manufacturer of some of the leading brands of Shoes and Accessories. They also handling an Automobile Business just like the JaeJin. Shinhwa is established and owned by the Son of South Korea's Prime Minister, President DongHyun Choi. Now, his son Mr. Choi together with his wife are the ones who managing this business. Their Son, Director HyunWoo Choi is the one who's managing the Automobile Industry of Shinhwa. They also have a daughter named HyunA Choi, which is 3 years younger to their son. Rumors are spreading that HyunA will be the next CEO of Shinhwa, but those are just rumors. The Prime Minister itself doesn't want her to managed their business because of some reasons.

'Son of the Prime Minister?!!! Uncle is the Son of the Prime Minister??!!! So they came from a royal family?!!!'

So that's the reason why Lu Han's Grand Parents doesn't like HyunA. Because of their Company's Rivalry. But it's not HyunA's fault either!! Aisshh... That's the problem with the Business Peoples!!

So HyunWoo Hyung is the Director of Shinhwa~ Nice!! But wait, why does HyunA is not allowed to managed their business? As far as I know, she take up Business Course same as me and SunMi right? Aisshh.. What's wrong with the Prime Minister?!!

W-wait... Prime Minister~ Son of the Prime Minister.

A ROYAL FAMILY!!!

O_O

Oh no!!!

Don't tell me..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"HYUNA IS A PRINCESS???!!!!"

Hmm, I'm still here with my Mom. Go ahead now, I might came home late. Don't wait for me okay?pbr / .