Chapter 16

The Unknown Princess

 

LU HAN’S POV

Seeing her smile, makes my day complete. Wow!! She really looks hot today!! I’m hoping this day will not end.

“Hmm, Hyunnie.. Where do you want to go” I asked her still focused on the way. She looked at me and say “Anywhere you want Hannie!” as she flashed her beautiful angelic smile as I smiled back at her.

“Let’s go shopping first!” I tell her as I look back to the way. She nodded and she smile as she looked at the window again.

“Hmm, Hannie.. Why do you want to go out with me?” she asked me but she’s not looking at me. To be honest, I don’t know why, all I know is that I want to be with her.

“Don’t you have any rehearsals today?” She keeps on asking me random things just to break the silence. We drive all the way talking about random things.

As we reached the Myeongdong, a lot of fan girls are starting to run towards us. I grabbed her hand very tight as we passed in the middle of the crowd. I never let go of her hand no matter what happen. I know that a lot of fans are getting jealous, and some are happy to see that I’m dating a girl, but I don’t care about what they say.

As soon as we escaped from those fan girls, I told her to go shopping first then maybe later we should watch movies. While we are walking, I intertwined my fingers to her as we walked together and go shopping. Yes!! This is one of the happiest moments in my life!

“Hyunnie, let’s go watch movies!” I tell her and she nodded. We headed towards the ticket booth and buy two tickets.

“Hannie, let me pay for it!”

“No, no, no.. As a guy, I must be the one to pay for it. My treat okay?” I wink at her and I saw her chuckled.

“Well, if you insisted, let me be the one to buy the popcorns and drinks okay?” She also winks at me and I nodded.

As we entered the Cinema, we took our seats and I noticed her looking into someone.

“Hyunnie, are you okay?” I asked her as I look at her.

“Yes Hannie, I’m just wondering who she is” she then smiles at me as I smiled back.

After the movie, I led her to a pastry shop to get something to eat. We both order our own foods as we both talked about random things while eating. Once we finished our foods, we left the shop and walked towards the parking lot. While we are walking, my eyes widened as I saw Kai together with HyunA’s friend Sun Mi. OMG!! What are they doing in here?

“Hyung! Wh-what.. are you doi-ng here with.. Hyuna?” Kai asked as he looked at the two of us. His voice was a bit cracked, and I guess he’s also shocked seeing the two of us together.

“Isn’t it I’m the one to ask you that Kai? What are you doing here with Sun Mi?” I replied as I’m pointing Sun Mi.

Suddenly, HyunA grabs Sun Mi’s arms as they are talking such girl’s stuffs. This time, I chuckled as I talked to Kai, as a part of teasing maybe?!

“Hahaha, so you’re dating her huh?” I say as I yanked on his shoulders.

“Yah! Hyung!!! Stop it!! And what are you guys doing in here? Huh?? With that cutie girl?” He replied back as I messed his hair.

I chuckled as I say “make every moment special bro!” I winked at him as I flashed a mischievous grin.

When the two girls are back, we wave our goodbyes as we walked to the opposite directions and look for my car. We both get inside the car as I start the engines and headed to the special place that I prepared.

“Hannie, where are we going next?” She asked me with a small smile on her face.

“You will know as soon as we get there!” I wink at her and she chuckled again. Wow~ she’s really cute huh?!After 15 minutes, we’ve reached the Ice Rink!! I reserve this place for the two of us, hoping she will love it. But as we get out of the car, I noticed something wrong with her. Her eyes are filled with sadness. I cupped her face and asked her if she’s okay, but tears began to fell from her eyes! She ran away very fast but I follow her! Oh my!! What’s happening? Did I do something wrong? Aissh...

“HyunA! HyunA! Wait!! Where are you going! HyunA!” I yell as I’m running trying to catch up with her.

 

YOUR POV

Why did he bring me here?? As soon as we get off the car, memories of the past starts to flashed back into my mind. Why do I keep on thinking about him?! I’m with Lu Han right now! He is not Joon!! HyunA!

He noticed the sadness that I feel as he cupped my face and ask me if I’m okay. I’m trying my best not to cry but tears began to flow down to my cheeks. I run very fast coz I don’t want him to see me crying. I heard him calling me as he followed me while running.

>>>FLASHBACK<<<

 

“Kyaa~ Joon!! I didn’t know how to skate!!” I said as I’m trying my best not to fall.

“Hehehe, Hyunnie.. you can do it!! Come here!!” Joon said as he moved far away from me.

“Kyaa!! This guy is really.. Aisshh.. I-I.. can’ t!!” I pout as I’m holding on the side of the rink.

Instead of helping me, he just laughed at me as he skate around the ice rink. I just pout standing alone on the one side of the rink. Then suddenly, he stops in front of me as he yanked my hands.

“Baby Hyunnie, I’m just kidding, I won’t let you fall! Come here, I’ll teach you!” He says to me as he held my hand and we both start to skate together while holding hands. While we are skating, he let go of my hand as I am trying to balanced myself.

“Come on Hyunnie, you can do it!” He says as he moved a little bit far from where I am standing. By this time, I start to move towards his place, and wow! I did it!!

“See!! I told you, you can do it!!” He winks at me while pinching my nose.

“Aissh.. Stop it Joon!! I know I’m good! Mehrong!” I chuckled as I stick out my tongue.

“Geez, I’m a good teacher! Just admit it Hyunnie!” He winked again as he grabs my hands and starts to skate again together.

This is our first date ever and I can say that this is a very special moment. I will cherish every second and every minute in this special place with Joon. I feel protected whenever I’m with him. He always knows how to lighten up my mood. I am very happy today that we are both spending our time together in this special place. Every single thing that we do, as long as I’m with him, I assure everything will be very special. I smiled at my own thoughts. I’ve never felt this kind of feeling before, until Joon came into my life.

Suddenly, he stops skating as he cupped my face and look deeply into my eyes. “I love you Hyunnie, I promised to make you smile every day. I will never leave you! You and I will always be forever!” He says as he kissed my forehead.

>>>END OF FLASHBACK<<

I stop running as I remembered that special moment with Joon. I didn’t notice that Lu Han already catch up with me. He is standing right beside me with a worried face I can’t take it anymore, I almost cry and walked away, how can I face him now? I disappoint him. Aissh..

“Hyunnie.. What happened to you?” He asked me with a worried look on his face. I didn’t answer back instead I hug him very tight. I don’t know but I need someone to cry on.

 

LU HAN’S POV

She hugs me very tight and it made me shocked. She’s crying really hard, I don’t know how to comfort her but at least I tried my best. I hugged her back as I caressed her back. I close my eyes as I lean my head on her shoulders.

“Psssh.. Everything will be alright” I whispered on her ears as she’s still crying. I hug her for a long time just to comfort her. Until she stops crying, I break the hug and I cupped her face as I wipe away those tears from her precious face. I led her towards the near bench to sit for a while.

“Wait for me here okay?” I told her as I headed to the nearest store to buy water for her. After 5 minutes, I’m back. I gave her the water that I bought as she drinks it. She looks at me and flashed a small smile.

“Hannie.. I’m really sorry for what I did. I’m really sorry” She apologized to me as she holds my hand.

“It’s okay Hyunnie.. I’m always here for you.. Hmm, do you want to talk about it? If you don’t mind” I tell her while giving her a warm smile.

She then took a deep breath and starts to bit her bottom lip. “Lu Han, I want to open it up but—I cut her off as I say “Just close your eyes and don’t think that I am around” she smiled at me as i looked away and starts to listen to her.

“I have an Ex-Boyfriend before and he’s also calling me Hyunnie. This place is very memorable and special to me. Almost every day, I used to think about him and keep on wondering why did he left. I don’t know why everything that happened seems like still fresh although it’s been a very long time ago. I’m trying to forget everything about him but it seems like every single thing I do reminds me of him”

Rivers of tears began to flow from her eyes. I stand up as I lean and squat on the ground so that I am facing her. I wiped away her tears and flashed a warm smile.

“I am sorry Lu Han” she says as she smiled at me. I smiled back at her as I hold her hands and say “It’s okay HyunA, I’m glad that you open it up to me” She then stands up as she grabs my hands and dragged me somewhere.

“W-where are we go-oing?!” I asked her but she just smiled at me and continues to walk.

“Whoa~ Hyunnie.. Are you sure you’re okay now I asked her again when she pulled me back inside the Ice Rink. She flashes me a smile and she starts to skate.

“Hannie!! Let’s have some fun okay?! Let’s enjoy the rest of our night!” she yells as she winks at me. I smiled and skate towards her place. O grabbed her hand as we start to skate together. She looked at me as she flashes her beautiful angelic smile. I wish this night will never end. She’s starting to open up with me, and I hope this will be the start of everything. I like her and I will do everything just to make her feel safe and comfortable. I promised to make her feel better and happy. I smiled at my thoughts and hoping that this will be the start of something new.

 


 

(A/N): Oh yeah~ HyunA is opening up to Lu Han.

Kyaaa~ what can you say about HyunHan Couple?

Now that Lu Han knows about her past, what do you guys think will happen next?

 

Come on, DROP YOUR COMMENTS AND KEEP ON SUBSCRIBING!!!!

Errors will be corrected once I’ve got time^^

 

I LOVE YOU ALL GUYS!!!

KEEP ON SUPPORTING ME!

SPREAD THE LOVE!

EXO FIGHTING!!

 

GOD BLESS YOU!!

 

You can also follow me on twitter @jannicavilla if you want too^^

 

THANK YOU^^