Chapter 11

The Unknown Princess

 

SUHO’S POV

I met this girl who named the same as her and really looks like her. I’m talking about my Ex-Girlfriend HyunA, and she really looks like this girl that Lu Han Hyung introduced to us. My heart skips a beat when I shook hands with her, Is it possible that she is Hyunnie? I mean she’s HyunA? Oh geez... yeah... I used to call her Hyunnie and she is calling me Joon. To be honest, I still love her until now. She’s what my heart is always wanting. She’s the only girl that I’ve ever love. I regretted the time that I left her. Oh C’mon! Kim Joon Myun!!! Stop it!!!!

 

>>>FLASHBACK<<<

“Yah!! Joon!!! Pali! Pali! We’re going to be late!” She yelled at me while I’m still fixing my tux.

“Aissshh.. Hyunnie.. your parents will not kill us if were late right?” I joke.

“Hahah.. I know right?!” She replied as she walks toward me. I smiled at her as she starts to fix my tie.

“You look so good with this Joon!” She said as she winks at me. I chuckled at her cute expressions and I pinched her cheeks.

“Alright let’s go!” I said as I intertwined my fingers to her. She smiled at me and we both get inside the car.

As soon as we stepped inside the party, I squeezed her hand tightly as I look into her eyes and whisper

“I love you My Hyunnie.. Let’s make this night memorable”

I kissed her forehead and I saw her blushed. I smiled at her as she smiled back.

As I led her in the middle of the crowd where couples are dancing together, I take a deep breath and I can feel my heart is about to torn into a million pieces. I promised to myself that I’m going to make this night special for the two of us, because after this party, everything will be change.

--A DAY BEFORE THE PARTY--

Her Mom called me over the phone and told me to meet her in the nearest Cafeteria right beside their Company. Yes they are the owner of the Biggest Company in our Country which is the SHINHWA CORPORATION. I agreed with her and she told me that I need to be there right now. So I didn’t waste any second and I headed all the way to the meeting place.

As I arrived in the Cafeteria, her Mom, as well as her Dad and her older Brother is already there waiting for me, I wonder why HyunA is not with them. As I walked closer to them, I noticed something wrong with their looks. As soon as I take my seat, her Mom starts to speak.

“Hmm.. Joon Myun.. I asked you to come for a very important matter. This is all about you and my daughter” Her Mom said as I noticed something wrong with her eyes.

“Don’t get us wrong but we’ll have to do this for your best” She added. I’m just listening to them the whole time around. But I can feel something weird and bad thing to happen.

“Joon Myun.. you know how much we love the two of you right? But.. you’ll have to separate your ways from now on” Her Mom added as she starts to cry.

My eyes widened when she told me that we need to separate our ways. I can feel my heart starts to race very fast. I don’t know what’s going on, so before I say anything else, her Dad starts to speak.

“Joon Myun.. my daughter is a Princess. And later on, she will be ruling this whole country” Her Dad said which made my mouth to opens a gap.

“Joon Myun.. look.. I’ll explain everything. My Father is the son of the Prime Minister of Korea, so it only means that someday, my sister will take the throne of being a Princess and she needs to do all her duties and responsibilities. One day, my Grandpa called my Father for a very important agenda, and that time he found out that my sister got a Boyfriend. He get mad at us, so what he did is that, he ordered my Father to separate the two of you because he believes that she deserves someone much better. Joon Myun.. You know that we want you for my sister right? But we can’t do anything about it since it is being ordered by the Prime Minister. I know it’s really hard especially for you because I know how much you love my sister, but Joon Myun, you need to do this we’re telling you this right now because we trust you. No one else knows about this even my sister. We’re not going to tell it to her until the right time comes. I know this is not a good idea, but this is what the Prime Minister wants. Joon Myun.. I know what you feel.. but.. you’ll have too. We’re doing this for your bests. You didn’t know what will happen if you still continue this. Everything will only get worst. So Joon Myun.. I know that you know what’s best right?? We’re really sorry but this is the end. If I we’re to ask, I will choose you for my sister. I know how much she loves you. She’s very happy to have someone like you. And I want to thank you for taking good care of her. You changed her life. Joon Myun.. I know this will break her heart.. but.. we’re really sorry” Her Brother explains as he patted my shoulders trying to comfort me.

As I look at her parents, her Mom is already crying hard while her Dad is comforting her. To be honest, I don’t know what to say after everything that I’ve heard. I can’t even believe that she is a REAL PRINCESS.

I’m holding back my tears and staying strong in front of them. I don’t want to shed a single tear in front of her family. I know my heart is already breaking into a million pieces. I wanted to cry but not until I left this Cafeteria. It’s really hard for me to do it because she means a lot to me. She changed my whole life. She’s everything, but I know we need to do this for our best. I know what the Prime Minister can do to my family if I still continue this.

By this time, I tried my best to manage my voice as I say

“I understand the situation. It’s really hard to do, but I guess we need to do this for the best”

But before I finished my words, I looked straight to her Dad and asked him for a very last favour.

“I’m going to end this up, but can I have her for tomorrow night even for the last time? I want to be her date for the party” I asked him and he noticed the tears that are forming in my eyes. He just nodded in agreement and gave me a warm smile.

--BACK IN THE PARTY--

As soon as the slow music starts to play, I wrap her arms around my neck as I placed my hands around her waist. I look deeply into her eyes as I flashed a warm smile. I lean closer to her as I whisper into her ears

“I will always love you no matter what happen”

I kissed her forehead as she lean her head o my chest. I rested my head on her shoulders and we start to dance with the music. I closed my eyes hoping this night will be forever. I will cherish this last moment of us. I will make this night a very special night. I will always love you Hyunnie.. ONLY YOU.. As were dancing together, I can feel the tears that are forming into my eyes when the music starts to play. The lyrics of the song keep on striking straight through my heart.

*here’s the link of the song, listen to it while you’re reading the lyrics:

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LVHpdOv3w8)

Somebody told me you were leavin'

I didn't know

Somebody told me you're unhappy

But it doesn't show

Somebody told me that you don't want me no more

So you're walkin' out the door

Nobody told me you've been cryin'

Every night

Nobody told me you'd been dyin'

But didn't want to fight

Nobody told me that you fell out of love from me

So I'm settin' you free

Let me be the one to break it up

So you won't have to make excuses

We don't need to find a set up where

Someone wins and someone loses

We just have to say our love was true

But has now become a lie

So I'm tellin' you I love you one last time

And goodbye

Somebody told me you still loved me

Don't know why

Nobody told me that you only

Needed time to fly

Somebody told me that you want to come back when

Our love is real again

Let me be the one to break it up

So you won't have to make excuses

We don't need to find a set up where

Someone wins and someone loses

We just have to say our love was true

But has now become a lie

So I'm tellin' you I love you one last time

And goodbye

Just turn around and walk away

You don't have to live like this

But if you love me still then stay

Don't keep me waiting for that final kiss

We can work together through this test

Or we can work through it apart

I just need to get this off my chest

That you will always have my heart

 

Let me be the one

Let me be the one to break it up

So you won't have to make excuses

We don't need to find a set up where

Someone wins and someone loses

We just have to say our love was true

But has now become a lie

So I'm tellin' you I love you one last time

And goodbye

 

I know everyone in the party is staring at us. Some are giving us dirty looks and some love the sight. But I don’t care about them. All I want is to cherish this moment with her.

After the party, we both walked up to her parents and by this time, my heart skips a beat and I want to run away with her. As I stood in front of them, I take a deep breath as I look deeply into her eyes. I noticed her Mom starts to cry as I move closer to her daughter.

“HyunA.. you know how much I love you right? But I guess we need to end this up” I told her but it seems like she’s not taking it seriously.

“eehh... you’re always kidding me huh?” She replied as she flashed a beautiful smile.

By this time, I hold her hands as I move closer to her. She noticed he tears that are forming in my eyes so the smile on her face slowly fades away.

“HyunA... listen to me.. we need to do this for our best. I know this is really hard to do, but I love you.. I don’t want to do this but I’ll have too.. look.. HyunA. I LOVE YOU.. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART” I said to her as I start to cry.

Her eyes wide open as tears starts to form on her eyes. I don’t want to do this to her because I know this will hurt her. It hurts me so much when she’s hurting. I don’t want to see her cry but I know that she will cry right after what I did. After a while, tears began to fall from her eyes. I pulled her into a hug as w both crying. I pulled her even closer as I cry really hard. I love her so much but I break her heart. She doesn’t deserve to be hurt like this. She’s so precious to me.

After a couple of minutes, I break the hug but she doesn’t want to let go of me. I cupped her face as I look straight into her teary eyes.

“I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU HYUNA, I PROMISED! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART”

After saying that, I lean closer to her face as I gave her our very first and last sweet kiss. I gently brushed my lips to hers as I kissed her deeply. Rivers of tears continue to flow down to her cheeks. I will never forget this very last sweet kiss.

As I break he kiss, I looked at her and wiped away the tears that are flowing from her eyes. I smiled at her as I say “Be Happy Hyunnie, I love you” I kissed her forehead for the very last time.

“Why are you doing this Joon?, if you love me, then why are you leaving me?” She asked me as she tries to catch her breath from crying.

But I didn’t answer her, instead I just turn around and walk away while crying. She keeps on calling me and begging me to stay but I ignore her.

“Joon!! Don’t leave me!!”

“Joon... Joon... Joon..”

“Please stay with me Joon.. don’t leave me like this!”

She keeps on yelling as she struggle from her brother’s hand who’s keeping her from running to me.

But as I’m about to open the doors, I feel her hands wrap around me as she hug me from the back and doesn’t want to let me go. I’m afraid to turn around that I might change my mind. I love her so much but I need to end this up. I hold her hand for a while as I tighten the grip to let her go of me.

“I am sorry HyunA.. i LOVE YOU..... GOODBYE..”

>>>END OF FLASHBACK<<<

 

Aisssh.. why do I keep on thinking about her?! About our past?! But still.. yes... I love her even until now. I made a promise that she will always be the one for me nd even until now, she’s the one that my heart is always wanting. Yah! Joon Myun!!! Enough with your thoughts!!!

So before I completely lost my mind, I closed my eyes as I lay down on my bed. Goodnight Hyunnie.. I still love you. <3

 

YOUR POV

Wew~ this day is really OH-SO-GOOD?!!! Well, I can say that I had a great time with my NEW FOUND FRIENDS—EXO! Although it is somewhat being ruined by this girl named EunJae. Seriously, what’s wrong with that girl! And why is it that she’s always annoying me for no reason! Is it because of EXO? Aissh.. whatever!! I shook my head trying to forget what happened. It’s already 8pm and still I don’t know why I can’t sleep.

I don’t know but it seems like I always found myself smiling every time Lu Han comes into my mind. It;s been so many years before I felt this kind of feeling again. The last time I used to felt this way is when I’m with Joon. Aiisssh.. HyunA!!!! Joon again?!!! But speaking of Joon, I knew it sounds ridiculous, but I felt something weird with this guy that I just met a while ago.

As Lu Han introduced me to his friends, there was this guy named Suho who really caught my attention while he is introducing himself. The moment he starts to speak, as he introduced himself, my ears suddenly perked uo as I heard a very familiar voice. Believe it or not but his voice is somewhat really the same as Joon. I sat up on my bed, feeling a bit confused.

Oh my gosh!!! Is e Joon?!! But, they look very different. Yes, Joon is also handsome, but this Suho guy is definitely handsome. Aisssh... seriously, is he the real Joon? Aisshh I think I lost my mind! Gah!!! FACE PALM!!

 


 

 

(AN): YEAH~ HyunA is The Unknown Princess in this story

And yes, that’s the reason why they break up.

Aigoo... so sad... to be honest I’m crying while writing this down.

Oh no!!! Kim Joon Myun!!!!!

Hahaha... anyways... what do you guys think about this chappie?

 

DROP DOWN YOUR COMMENTS AND REACTIONS

AND DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!!

I LOVE EXO.... I LOVE ALL MY LOVELY SUBBIES...

 

And for my silent readers out there, thanks for reading my story...

Keep on supporting me till the end!!

God Bless!!!

 

@jannicavilla here^^