Chapter 72

The Unknown Princess

KRIS' POV

Last day.

Last night.

And starting tomorrow, I'll be gone for one whole month.

Arrgh. I don't have a choice either.

So here I am, packing up the stuffs that I needed.

Time check, exactly 8pm. Whoo~ I'm so tired!! But I need to finish this!!

Suddenly, the door creaked open revealing Tao who's handling a tray of foods.

'Aissh!! I almost forgot to take a dinner!!'

"Eat first Diuzhang~ Let me help you with that" Tao said as he handed me my foods.

'Awww~ How sweet of you Panda~'

"Thanks Tao~" I smiled as I started eating the foods.

"You'll be coming back right?" Tao asked.

'Ooh~ I can feel his sadness~'

"Yes of course. Diuzhang will be back after one month"

'Don't be sad Tao~'

"We will miss you Diuzhang"

"I WILL MISS YOU TOO~" (WHAAAAAAA..... TAORIS!!! EHEM! EHEM!)

"Huhuhuhu... Diuzhang~ DON'T FORGET MY GUCCI BAG OKAY? Bbuing-Bbuing~~"

'Oh please.. Tao!! Not your aegyo!!!'

"Ahhh.. So that was just acting?? Tss~ K. FINE!!"

Aisshh.. Seriously??! Well, I can't resist our maknae~ I LOVE THIS PANDA.

After a couple of minutes, I'm done with my dinner. And same with Tao, he's done packing up my things! Hahah. Thanks Tao!

Time reads 8:30pm. I wonder what are my members doing downstairs.

"By the way Tao, what are the others doing downstairs?" I asked.

"Hmm, watching movies? I guess~" Tao said without not sparing any look 'coz he's busy playing with my phone.

"Ah okay? All present??"

"Hmm, I haven't seen Lu Han Hyung~"

I guess he's with HyunA.... AGAIN?!!

Oh?!! I almost forgot!! I need to talk to her!!

Without thinking twice, I grab my phone from Tao as I hurriedly went downstairs.

"YAH!! Diuzhang!!! I'm not yet done!!!!" I heard Tao as he runs after me.

'Sorry Tao, I'm in a hurry~'

"Hey, Diuzhang? Where are you going?" Lay asked.

"I'll be back later~"

I hurriedly drove all the way to their house. Nah~ I need to know it before I left.

It took me 20 minutes before I get there. As I buzzed in the door, Mrs. Lee opens the door for me.

"Oh? What brought you here Kris at this time?" Auntie asked as she welcomed me with a warm hug.

'Whaaa~ I always feel welcome here~ :)'

"Oh? Good evening Auntie! Hmm, I just want to talk to HyunA" I replied as I flashed a warm smile.

"Ohh~ As expected. Hehe.. They are upstairs~" Auntie said as she motioned me to go.

'Ahh.. I guess it's Lu Han~'

As I'm midway upstairs, I heard voices from her room. I wonder what are they talking about.

Just when I'm about to open tge door, I stop on my tracks as I heard something.

"WERE OFFICIAL JAE. And I'm here because we informed her parents"

'It's Lu Han's voice... So it means...'

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!! YOU'RE ALREADY OFFICIAL??!!! SINCE WHEN??!!!"

'It's EunJae'

Without thinking twice, I opened the door as I say something which surprises them.

"WELL THEN, CONGRATULATIONS"

As they turn around, I noticed their eyes widely open and it looks like they are frozen on their positions.

"K-kris" HyunA softly called while staring at me with those scared eyes.

I just smirk as I walk towards them.

"D-diuzhang~" Lu Han stuttered.

"Yes?" I asked as I comfortably plopped myself on the sofa bed.

'Feel at home Kris~~'

"Kris, what are you doing here?!" Eunjae retorted.

"Just to visit you guys~" I replied nonchalantly.

"Hmm, would you mind to leave us alone first?" HyunA asked Lu Han and EunJae who agreed with her and strode off the door.

As soon as they left, she sighed and look at me.

"I'm sorry Kris" She softly mumbled.

'Eeh? Why is she saying sorry??'

"HyunA~"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sor----"

"Don't be sorry HyunA. It hurts a lot" I sofly said as I put my head down.

"You're not mad at me? Nor to him?" She asked.

"Why should I?" I smiled.

"K-kris---"

"HyunA~ Look, I'm not mad okay? And who am I to get mad? In fact, I'm happy for the two of you and I'm glad that you followed what your heart says. It's enough for me that you know I love you. Just be happy okay and always remember that I'm here for you" I said as I flashed a warm smile.

"Thanks Kris! I'm so glad to have you in my life!" She smiled and it surprised me when she pulled me into a hug.

"Nah~ You're boyfriend might get jealous!" I complained.

"He's not here Kris~" She softly mumbled.

"And who told you that I'm not here huh?"

I immediately pulled away as I straightened up myself. Aisshh... From now on I need to distance myself.

"I'm sorry Bro~" I said as I put my head down.

But it surprised me when he chuckles and walk towards me.

"It's okay Dude! I'm glad it's fine with you" Lu Han said as he tapped my shoulders.

"So it means...." I slowly walk towards HyunA and said;

"It's okay with you if I hug her like this?" I hug HyunA from the back as I rested my chin on her shoulders. HyunA gasped in surprised and I saw Lu Han's furrowed his brow while looking at me with those narrowed eyes.

'Hahaha.. I love annoying this barbie doll~ He's getting manly! Hahaha'

"BACK OFF" Lu Han said thru gritted teeth.

'Let out your beast Lu Han and show us your manly side~'

"What if I say I don't want to?" I said in a teasing voice.

"K-kris.. What are you doing?! That's enough and let me go~" HyunA murmured. I guess she can sensed that Lu Han is getting pissed.

"I SAID BACK OFF"

'Hohoh~ Very good Lu Han, were not yet done with our game~'

HyunA blushed when I kissed right cheek from the back while hugging her. And I noticed Lu Han is already clenching his fist.

'Let out your beast dude!!'

"Kris.. Enough with this!!!!" HyunA reprimanded as she struggled from my hold.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING KRIS?!!! LET GO OF HER!!! SHE'S MINE!!!!!!" Lu Han said thru gritted teeth and I noticed him making his way towards me, ready to punch me straight thru my face but somebody stops him.

'Aisshh... Who the heck are you to interrupt our play?!!'

And as I look up... It's....

"EunJae?"

"Jae? I thought you already left??" HyunA asked.

"Lu Han that's enough. He's just playing around" EunJae said whilst glaring at me.

"And you IDIOT?!! What the heck do you think you're doing?!! You're crossing the line Kris!!!" EunJae retorted and WHAT?!! She just called me IDIOT?!!

"Nah~ Kris, would you mind to let me go? It hurts you know?" HyunA said as I finally let her go.

"Oh? Sorry, does it hurts?" I worriedly asked and I saw her rubbing the sore spot on her waist. I was about to hold her hand but Lu Han yanked my hand and said;

"Don't you dare touch MY GIRLFRIEND"

Okay. I will back off. I'd never thought that it will hurt her physically. Sorry HyunA. Sorry Hyung. I didn't mean to do that.

"I'm sorry guys~ I'm just kidding you" I softly said while looking at them apologetically.

"Aisshh.. That's not a good joke Kris! You should know how to put yourself! You are not her boyfriend!!" EunJae frankly said.

'Ouch! Be careful with your words Jae!!'

But I guess she's right. Yes. Definitely right. Don't worry, I will be gone for one month starting tomorrow.

"Sorry" Was the only thing that I said.

"Sorry? That's crossing the line Diuzhang!!" Lu Han shouted.

I was about to say something when someone knocked on the door.

"HyunA? Guys? What's going on there?" It's Auntie.

"Yes Mom! Everything's okay, don't worry" HyunA replied.

"Okay okay. I thought something wrong is going on. Sorry" Auntie said.

"Look what you did Kris?!" Lu Han murmured but eyes are still burning.

"Lu Han that's enough!! He's not doing anything!!" HyunA burst out.

"Not doing anything?! HyunA he stole a kiss from you!!" Lu Han insist.

"That's just a friendly kiss Lu Han!! Don't be jealous of him!! He's our friend!!!" HyunA retorted.

"Yes he's our friend but he LOVES YOU MORE THAN A FRIEND!!!!" Lu Han shouted.

"Guys guys guys, relax~ We can work this out. Aisshh... Calm down okay? Don't yell okay!! They might hear us downstairs! Tsk! Stop arguing!!" EunJae act as a referee as she stood in the middle of the two lovers who's already arguing.

'Aisshh.. This is all my fault~ Sorry~'

"I guess I'd better go now. It won't help the situation as long as I'm here" I finally speak up, ready to go. But then again, EunJae stop me.

"No one is going to leave this room until everything's fine! Understood?!!" EunJae said.

'Aisshh..  EunJae!! This is not a good idea!!!'

"Lu Han~~ Aisshh... We'd better stop arguing okay? It won't help the situation~" HyunA softly said as she cupped Lu Han's face.

'Aigoo!! She's so sweet!!'

Lu Han closed his eyes as he removed HyunA's hands and cupped her face.

"I'm sorry~ Please don't get mad at me" Lu Han said as he kissed HyunA's forehead. HyunA on the other hand, nod her head in agreement as she smiled at him.

"Apologize to him" HyunA said while pointing at me.

'Nah~ Why me?! He's not doing anything to me~'

"I'm sorry Diuzhang~ For over reacting. I'm just scared that you take her away from me~" Lu Han said whilst pouting.

"Tss~ Of course not!! It's not yet time dude!" I said as I winks at him.

"KRIS!!!!" EunJae grunted.

"Hahaha. Just kidding!! Sorry bro! I just want to see you get jealous~" I said as I tapped his right shoulder.

"Satisfied now??" He raised one brow.

"Not yet bro!!! Show us first your manly side!" I smirked.

"KRIS!!!!!" As usual, it's EunJae again.

Suddenly, HyunA chuckled from the side taking our attentions.

"What's funny MY PRINCESS?" Lu Han said.

W-WHAT?!!!!

"MY PRINCESS???!!!" EunJae and I, both said in unison.

"Does is have to say at the same time?!! Tss~" HyunA made a face.

"Of course she's My Princess~" Lu Han said as he walks closer to HyunA as he hugs her from the back.

'Tss~ Stop it guys!!! -_- But.. Does he knew it??'

"AND HE'S MY PRINCE CHARMING" HyunA said while smiling brightly at us.

'Ouch!! Why does it hurst a lot?! It's like a knife that stabbed in my heart!!'

"EHEM! EHEM! EHEM! I guess we'd better leave them now~" EunJae said.

"Hehehe~ Sorry guys~" Lu Han said as he let go of HyunA.

"Hehe. By the way Kris, what brings you here tonight?" HyunA suddenly asked.

'It's too late to ask HyunA~'

"Honestly, I came here to ask you something. But then, I guess I'm late. I just want you guys to be happy okay?" I flashed a smile. A weak one. Or should I say, a fake one?

I'm pretending to be okay even though it's killing me inside. I should be happy for them. I need to be okay in front of them. I can handle myself. I can still handle the pain. But when time comes that I breakdown, please don't forget to help me up.

And we all stayed inside her room chatting with each other. We didn't even noticed the time, and its almost getting late. It's already 10pm!! Hahaha. I've had a lot of fun tonight!!

"I guess we'd better go now! It's getting late!" EunJae said as she straightened up herself.

"Yeah~ We need to go now. I still have flight tomorrow morning~" I said as I stood up.

"Oh? What time was your flight??" HyunA asked.

"10am. Are you guys coming?" I asked.

"Yes of course Diuzhang!! We will be there!!" Lu Han slightly punched my arms.

'Tsk!! This barbie doll!!'

"I'll go ahead guys~ They're already waiting for me" EunJae said, ready to go.

"I'll send you home Jae~" I said.

"Nah~ No need. I'll just ride on a bus~" EunJae replied.

"No. You'll go with me, whether you like it or not" I said with full authority.

"B-but---"

I cut her off as I yanked her hands and said;

"Stop complaining! Let's go!!"

"Ehem! Ehem! Ehem!" Lu Han and HyunA fake a cough at the same time.

"What?" I raised one brow and I saw their eyes looking at...

O_O

I immediately removed my hand from EunJae's hand as I quickly look away. Oh geez~ This is awkward!!

"Hahaha.. Come on guys~ We'll send you downstairs~" HyunA said as we all made our way downstairs.

"Oh? You're going home now?" Auntie asked.

"Only EunJae and Diuzhang, MOM" Lu Han said.

'He just called Auntie as MOM?!! Okay fine~~ -_-'

"Oh I see~ Take care on your way okay?" Uncle said.

"We'll go ahead now. See you again soon Auntie and Uncle~" EunJae said as she bow down.

"Goodbye~"

-----

There was a moment of silence as soon as were inside my car. This is really awkward! -_-

"Are you staying in your home? Or dorm?" I asked without looking at her.

"Dorm" She simply replied.

"Okay then. Tell me the directions~" I said as I start the engine.

Awkward silence again.

Moments later, I asked her something and it looks like she was surprised to hear me say that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"AREN'T YOU JEALOUS OF THEM?"

EUNJAE'S POV

Since I made a promise to Suho that I will talk to HyunA, I've decided to leave the dorm first and made my way on their house. Honestly, I'm so tired right now so I decided to ride a bus instead of using my car.

As I'm on my way, my phone beep up signals for a new text message. Ahh~ It's Jia :)

From: Jia Eonnie

"Jae, can you bring us food once you arrived home later? Hehe~ Midnight snacks! ^_^ Thanks! Take care!! Mwuaah!!

'Tss~ Lovely huh? Aisshh.. What else can I do?!~'

To: Jia Eonnie

"Okay fine! See yah later! I'll just visit HyunA~"

From: Jia Eonnie

"Oh? You know their house?! Aigoo!! Why you didn't told us?!! Aisshh... *pouts*"

To: Jia Eonnie

"Next time~~ Nah! I'm almost near~ See yah later! Bye!!"

'Nah~ I didn't notice that I'm almost here!! Tsk!! It's all your fault Jia!! -_-'

As I get off the bus, I walked fot about 5 minutes? And finally, I'm here in front of their HUGE HOUSE. As I buzzed in the door, Mrs. Lee welcomed me as she motioned me to come in.

"Oh? Hello EunJae! How are you my dear?" Auntie welcomed me with a warm hug.

'It's not pretty obvioud that she's HyunA's Mom~ So sweet as het daughter :)'

"Hello Auntie! Hmm, where's HyunA?" I asked.

"Ah, she went to her room just a few minutes ago. Go ahead~" Auntie said as she motioned me to go upstairs.

I came in without knocking on the door. But where is she??

Suddenly, I heard a voice humming from her bathroom. Ahhh.. I guess she's taking a bath.

So while waiting for her, I look at the picture frames that were displayed around the walls and on the tablr. She's really beautiful~ But there was this picture that really caught my attention.

This was taken at the Palace right? And if I'm not mistaken, this is the Prime Minister. But.. Is this HyunA? She's very young at this picture~ I guess, about 3 years old? What is she doing with the Prime Minister?

Suddenly, I heard the door creaked open as I properly placed down the picture frame on the table.

"Mwoah?!!! What are you doing here Jae? And how long have you been here??" HyunA asked in surprised.

"Oh?! Sorry! Did I surprised you? Hmm, 10 minutes? Actually, I came here to talk to you" U replied as I take a seat on the sofa bed beside her bed.

"Oh? About what? Do you have a problem? Go on, I will listen" She said as she sat down on the edge of her bed facing me.

"It's actually about you"

"ME?? What did I do Jae???"

"Actually, it's about YOU.. and MINJI"

"Oh I see~ I guess you've heard it~ Go ahead, I will listen~"

"Aisshh... I know what's going on between you and her. It's pretty obvious with your actions earlier during rehearsals. But didn't you know that she's hurting as well"

'Seriously?!! She didn't know what I meant?! Nah~ I'm serious crazy girl!!

"Jae, what's your point?"

"She's jealous!!" I retorted.

"Jealous of what---- She's jealous of ME??!!!" She blurt out.

"See?! You didn't even noticed it?! You're not even caring about her feelings!!! She's your bestfriend yet you didn't know that she's hurting inside! Can't you see her reactions everytime you leaving her with Suho just for Lu Han?! She's your bestfriend!! B.E.S.T.F.R.I.E.N.D!!" I almost yelled.

"I know" She simply replied

"You knew it??!! Yet you keep on doing that?!!"

She remained silent after that. I guess she's been thinking about it. I'm sorry HyunA, I'm just being honest with you because that's what I've noticed with MinJi~

"Aisshh... Okay, I'm sorry for yelling at you like that"

"It's okay Jae. It's my fault" She softly mumbled.

"I know you know what I'm talking about right? And if I were you, I will talk to her before it came to worst. And I've heard that she's sick right? Yet you guys are havinv misunderstandings. Do you think it will help her situation?" I softly said.

"I'm sorry Jae" I saw the tears forming on her eyes.

"Apologize to her, not with me"

Moments later, I stood up as I walked towards her. It suprised me when she immediately pulled me into a hug. It's okay HyunA :)

"Thanks Jae. Don't worry, I'll talk to her" She said. But honestly, I can feel the tears falling from her eyes but she immediately wiped it off. You're becoming strong HyunA :)

"Hehe. Don't be sad now okay? I know she can understand you" I said as I break the hug.

"Heheh. Thanks Jae!! Ahh, by the way.. Have you seen our dorm??" She asked as we both sat down on the sofa bed.

"Yep. In fact, we've been staying there already!" I exclaimed.

"Nah!!! What about me??" She pouted.

"Tss~ Stop pouting in front of me!! Tch!! Complain to your manager-- I mean.. OUR MANAGER! Hehe" I flashed a warm smile.

After a while, the door creaked open revealing A PRINCE CHARMING with his Angelic Aura...

W-wait... O_O

"Ohh? What have you talked about??" HyunA asked as she walked towards him.

"Lu Han???!!!" I blurt out.

'What is he doing here? At this time?!'

"Oh? EunJae?? What are you doing here?" Lu Han asked.

"I'm supposed to ask you that one, what are you doing here at this time??" I suspiciously asked.

"Ah.. Eh.. Hmm.. Jae... He----" HyunA was cut off when Lu Han slipped his hand on hers as he raised it up and says;

"WERE OFFICIAL JAE. And I'm here because we informed her parents"

And I was like...

O_O

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!! YOU'RE ALREADY OFFICIAL??!!! SINCE WHEN??!!!"

And to our surprise, a very familiar vice popped out from behind. Tsk! This can't be happening!!!

"WELL THEN, CONGRATULATIONS"

"K-kris" HyunA softly called while staring at him with those scared eyes.

"D-diuzhang~" Lu Han stuttered.

"Yes?" Kris asked as he comfortably settled himself on the sofa bed.

'Tss~ It's not pretty obvious that he's mad"

"Kris, what are you doing here?" I retorted.

"Just to visit you guys~" He replied nonchalantly.

"Hmm, would you mind to leave us alone first?" HyunA asked and I'm glad that Lu Han agreed with her.

And now, were here outside her room. I was about to go down, but I stop when I noticed him still standing there with his back leaning against the door.

'Tss~ I guess he's scared??'

"Yah! I thought we're gonna leave them first? Then what are you doing here??!" I slightly nudge him as I suspiciously look at him.

"We already leave them, but she didn't say that we're not allowed to listen~" He frankly said.

'Tsk! Seriously?!!'

"Tsk! Tsk! Idiot!!" I pinched his ears while dragging him downstairs.

"Arrghh!! Ah! EunJae!! Ouch!! Stop!!! Arrgh!! Lee EunJae!!!" He complained but he can't stop me.

"Sneaking on someone's privacy is not a good idea little kid!" I said as soon as were downstairs.

"Oh? What happened to the two of you? Aigoo! What happened to your ears Han?" Auntie worriedly asked while cheking his already red ears.

"Ah~ It's nothing Mom! Don't worry, I'm fine~" Lu Han said as he flashed a warm smile.

W-wait... Did he just called her MOM?!!

"Okay~ But, what are you doing here? I thought you're with HyunA?" Auntie asked.

"Hmm, she's talking to Kris" I replied.

"Oh~ I get it~ Don't worry, everything will be fine!" Auntie said while tapping Lu Han's right shoulder.

"By the way Eunjae, have you taken your dinner? Do you want to eat first?" Uncle asked.

"Ah, no need Uncle! I'm done~" I replied as I flashed a warm smile. But honestly, I'm not yet taking my dinner -_-

"Okay~ If you need anything don't hesitate to ask Mrs. Lee okay?" Auntie said. We just nod in agreement as they both went upstairs.

"Yah!! Why did you dragged me here??!!" Lu Han complained, almost whispering. I just rolled my eyes as I ignored him.

Suddenly, he went back upstairs!! Aisshh.. This boy!!!! Okay fine!! Do whatever you want!!

B-but... Wait!!! Why did he barged in!!!!!

As a result, I immediately followed him upstairs! Idiot Lu Han!! -_-

As soon as I'm back.. I heard them arguing about something. Oh geeeez~

"BACK OFF"It's Lu Han.

'Eeeh? What's going on?!! I'm still here outside~ I don't want to interrupt them~'

"What if I say I don't want to?" That's Kris! W-wait.. What the heck is he doing?! What's going on??!!!

"I SAID BACK OFFLu Han sounds a bit pissed off??

'Ehh? What the heck are you doing Kris?!!'

"Kris.. Enough with this!!!!" I heard HyunA shouted.

By this time, I slowly open the doot just to see HyunA struggling from Kris' back hug and Lu Han, on the other side, was clenching his fist while glaring at Kris.

'Oh sh*t!! Damn you Kris!!!'

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING KRIS?!!! LET GO OF HER!!! SHE'S MINE!!!!!!" Lu Han said thru gritted teeth as he quickly run towards Kris.

'Uh-oh.. I know what's gonna happen next!!!!'

Before anything bad happen, I hurriedly walk towards them as I grabbed Lu Han's right hand before it landed straight to Kris' fabulous face!!

"EunJae?"

"Jae? I thought you already left??" HyunA asked.

"Lu Han that's enough. He's just playing around" I said whilst glaring at Kris.

"And you IDIOT?!! What the heck do you think you're doing?!! You're crossing the line Kris!!!" I retorted.

"Nah~ Kris, would you mind to let me go? It hurts you know?" HyunA said as Kris finally let her go.

"Oh? Sorry, does it hurts?" Kris worriedly asked and I saw her rubbing the sore spot on her waist.

'Tss~ This is all your fault Kris!!!'

He was about to hold her hand but Lu Han yanked his hand and said;

"Don't you dare touch MY GIRLFRIEND"

'See?!! He's mad at you Kris!!'

"I'm sorry guys~ I'm just kidding you" He softly said while looking at us apologetically.

"Aisshh.. That's not a good joke Kris! You should know how to put yourself! You are not her boyfriend!!" I frankly said.

'I'm just being true! Truth really hurts Kris~'

"Sorry"

"Sorry? That's crossing the line Diuzhang!!" Lu Han shouted.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Oh geez~

"HyunA? Guys? What's going on there?" It's Auntie.

"Yes Mom! Everything's okay, don't worry" HyunA replied.

"Okay okay. I thought something wrong is going on. Sorry" Auntie said.

"Look what you did Kris?!" Lu Han murmured but eyes are still burning.

"Lu Han that's enough!! He's not doing anything!!" HyunA burst out.

"Not doing anything?! HyunA he stole a kiss from you!!" Lu Han insist.

"That's just a friendly kiss Lu Han!! Don't be jealous of him!! He's our friend!!!" HyunA retorted.

"Yes he's our friend but he LOVES YOU MORE THAN A FRIEND!!!!" Lu Han shouted.

"Guys guys guys, relax~ We can work this out. Aisshh... Calm down okay? Don't yell okay!! They might hear us downstairs! Tsk! Stop arguing!!" I positioned myself in the middle, acting as a referee for the two lovers!

'Aisshh.. I'm not supposed to do this~~ -_-'

"I guess I'd better go now. It won't help the situation as long as I'm here" Kris finally speak up, ready to go. But then again, I stop him

"No one is going to leave this room until everything's fine! Understood?!!" I said.

'Oh please~ Stop this childness thing!!'

"Lu Han~~ Aisshh... We'd better stop arguing okay? It won't help the situation~" HyunA softly said as she cupped Lu Han's face.

'Awww.. How sweet of you HyunA!!'

Lu Han closed his eyes as he removed HyunA's hands and cupped her face.

"I'm sorry~ Please don't get mad at me" Lu Han said as he kissed HyunA's forehead. HyunA on the other hand, nod her head in agreement as she smiled at him.

"Apologize to him" HyunA said while pointing at Kris.

"I'm sorry Diuzhang~ For over reacting. I'm just scared that you take her away from me~" Lu Han said whilst pouting.

"Tss~ Of course not!! It's not yet time dude!" Kris said as he winks at him.

"KRIS!!!!" I grunted. Seriously?! What the heck is the problem of this guy?!!

"Hahaha. Just kidding!! Sorry bro! I just want to see you get jealous~" Kris said as he tapped his right shoulder.

"Satisfied now??" Lu Han raised one brow.

"Not yet bro!!! Show us first your manly side!" Kris smirked.

"KRIS!!!!!" I grunted once again.

Suddenly, HyunA chuckled from the side taking our attentions.

"What's funny MY PRINCESS?" Lu Han said.

W-WHAT?!!!!

"MY PRINCESS???!!!" Kris and I, both said in unison.

"Does is have to say at the same time?!! Tss~" HyunA made a face.

"Of course she's My Princess~" Lu Han said as he walks closer to HyunA as he hugs her from the back.

'Nah~ I envy them~~ -_-'

"AND HE'S MY PRINCE CHARMING" HyunA said while smiling brightly at us.

'I'm okay. Promise~ It's okay~'

"EHEM! EHEM! EHEM! I guess we'd better leave them now~" I said.

"Hehehe~ Sorry guys~" Lu Han said as he let go of HyunA.

"Hehe. By the way Kris, what brings you here tonight?" HyunA suddenly asked.

'Don't tell me they haven't yet talked about it??!'

"Honestly, I came here to ask you something. But then, I guess I'm late. I just want you guys to be happy okay?" Kris flashed a smile. I know it's a bitter smile~

And we all stayed inside her room chatting with each other. We didn't even noticed that its almost getting late. It's already 10pm!! Hahaha. I swear, I've had a lot of fun chatting with them especially to HyunA. Because Lu Han and Kris keeps on bickering the whole time around. Tss~

"I guess we'd better go now! It's getting late!" I said as I straightened up myself.

"Yeah~ We need to go now. I still have flight tomorrow morning~" Kris said as I stood up.

"Oh? What time was your flight??" HyunA asked.

"10am. Are you guys coming?" Kris asked.

"Yes of course Diuzhang!! We will be there!!" Lu Han slightly punched his arms.

'See? So chidish!!'

"I'll go ahead guys~ They're already waiting for me" I said, ready to go.

"I'll send you home Jae~" Kris said.

"Nah~ No need. I'll just ride on a bus~" I replied.

"No. You'll go with me, whether you like it or not" He said with full authority.

"B-but---"

But it surprised me when he yanked my hands and said;

"Stop complaining! Let's go!!"

"Ehem! Ehem! Ehem!" Lu Han and HyunA fake a cough at the same time.

"What?" Kris raised one brow and I saw their eyes looking at...

O_O

OUR HANDS INTERTWINED TOGETHER???!!!

I immediately removed his hand as I quickly look away. Oh geez~ Awkward!!

"Hahaha.. Come on guys~ We'll send you downstairs~" HyunA said as we all made our way downstairs.

"Oh? You're going home now?" Auntie asked.

"Only EunJae and Diuzhang, MOM" Lu Han said.

"Oh I see~ Take care on your way okay?" Uncle said.

"We'll go ahead now. See you again soon Auntie and Uncle~" I said as I bow down.

"Goodbye~"

And as a result, he's going to send me home.. -_-

'Eeeer??!! This is so awkward!!'

There was a moment of silence as soon as were inside his car. This can't be happening if you didn't insist! -_-

"Are you staying in your home? Or dorm?" He asked.

"Dorm" She simply replied.

"Okay then. Tell me the directions~" He said as he start the engine.

Awkward silence again.

Moments later, he asked me something causing me to look at him.

"AREN'T YOU JEALOUS OF THEM?"

O_O

'What the heck Kris?!!'

"W-what kind of question is that Kris?!! Tss~ Of course I'm not!! I'm not jealous. I can't be jealous. And I've never been jealous. Hehehehe" Awkward!! -_-

"Really? Or you're just saying it? Because the truth is, YOU ARE??" Kris raised one brow.

"I SAID I'M NOT!!!!" I shouted.

'Aisshh... You're annoying me Kris!!!'

"Whoa whoa~ Calm down Jae~ I'm just kidding~"

"Whatever!!!" I just rolled my eyes as I look away.

"I'M JEALOUS"

'See?! He's the jealous one and not me.. But he sounds so serious~'

"I'm jealous of them Jae. He's so lucky to have her in his life. How I wish I am Lu Han" Kris said. I can feel him smirking.

"But unfortunate to you, you are Wu Yi Fan and not Lu Han. Kris, you don't have to change for her. All you have to do is be yourself. If she really loves you, she will accept you for who you are. She loves you Kris, but unfortunately, she loves Lu Han more than she loves you. So if I were you, I should accept the fact and move on~" I said as I gently tapped his broad shoulders and flashed a warm smile.

But honestly, I'm also hurting. But I'm happy for them. I need to be strong for myself, and for them. I don't want to ruin their relationship. I know that they really love each other even from the start. I should be happy for them. They are now my friends.

I'm not gonna cry just because of that. I became a better person. I deserve to be happy as well, but I know someday, I can find a right guy for me.

'He's right there waiting for me~'

After a couple of minutes, were finally here!!

"Thanks Kris!!" I said as I unbuckled the seatbelt.

Suddenly, he get off the car and open the door for me.

O_O

Eeh?? So weird~

"Thanks Jae~" He said as soon as were standing in front of the dorm's gate.

"Thanks for what??"

But before he can answer, all of my co-members hurriedly open the gate while smiling brightly.

'Aisshh... I've forgotten that Kris is here!!! Tsk!!'

"Good evening Kris-ssi!!" AhnRee said while smiling brightly.

"Nah~ Eonnie, what take you so long??" YooJin asked.

"And where's the snacks??!" Demise pouted.

'Aigoo!! I've forgotten the snacks!!! Tsk!!! Blame Kris!!'

"Are you guys dating??" Jia suspuciously asked.

"WHAT?!!!" We both said in unison.

"She asked if you two are dating??" Sarcastically repeated by YooJin, AhnRee, and Demise.

'Aisshh... Seriously?!!'

"I know girls! We've heard it, you don't have to repeat it! Aisshh..." I pouted.

"Heheh..We're not dating" Kris finally speak up.

"Really?????" They asked suspiciously.

"Hehehe. I'm telling the truth girls. I just send her home" Kris explained.

"So it means... You're dating?!!" Demise exclaimed.

"Dem, you're mistaken!" I retorted.

"Heheh. We went to HyunA's house. And since it's getting late, I insists to gave her a ride home" Kris explained while flashing a warm smile.

"Oooohhh~~" They all cooed in unison.

"By the way, I'll go ahead now. Goodnight girls! Bye!" Kris said.

"Thanks Kris! Bye~~"

-----

"Eonnnnniiiieeeeee!!!!!! You're friends with them???!!! I mean... EXO?!!!! Whaaaaa..!!" AhnRee squealed.

'Oh well~ A fangirl here~~'

"So that's the reason why you've forgotten the snacks?! Tsk!" Jia pouted.

"Sorry guys, I almost forgot! Are you hungry? I'll cook for you!" I smiled as I went to the kitchen area.

"What dish are you going to cook?" YooJin asked.

"Hmm, Chicken Teriyaki??" I cheekily smiled.

"Ahh.. Go ahead Eonnie!! I'm hungry~~" Demise cooed.

"Just a minute~~"

Moments later, the Chicken Teriyaki is ready!! :)

"Wow~~ It looks delicious!!" Demise exclaimed.

"Try it! :)"

"Wow~ I'd never thought you're a good cook Jae!" Jia said.

Few minutes later~

"Whaaa~ I love it Eonnie!!! Thanks for the foods!!" YooJin said.

"Thanks Eonnie!! I now pronouced you as our cook!!" AhnRee exclaimed.

"I can also cook Eonnie but you're still the best Eonnie!! Gomawo~~~~" Demise sang the last part.

'Hehehe. I really love her voice~~'

As soon as were done washing the dishes, we all went to our corresponding rooms. Since were only five, Jia, Me, and YoonJin were sharing in one room. Then AhnRee and Demise on the other room. Well, the last room, I guess that was reserved for HyunA.

Whaaa~ What a tiring day?!! But honestly, I enjoyed it! I might be sad for some reasons, but in the end of the day, still there's a smile that was crept upon my face. Thanks to these girls, from now on, I will be happy again! :)

"Goodnight girls!! Sweet dreams!!!"

And we all drifted into dreamland.

LU HAN'S POV

Let's call this a day!

But no matter what happen, I will never get tired as long as I'm with My Princess :)

Here I am lying on the bed of My Beautiful Princess~ Hehe. I know she won't kicked me out. I'm special to her ^_^

"Han, aren't you going home yet" She asked as she sat on her bed beside me.

"Hmm, later~" I replied as I lean my head on her lap.

"Nah~ It's getting late Pretty Boy~" She said as she pinched my nose.

"It's okay~ Or if you want, I can sleep over here tonight, beside you~~" I said in a teasing voice. But she just pinched my cheeks side by side.

"Arrgghh!! Stop it! Ouch!! Aisshh~" I pouted as I cupped my face.

'Huhuhuh! It hurts crazy girl!!!'

"That's what you get Pretty boy!" She said as she stuck out her tongue.

I slowly stood up as I sat up on the other side of the bed. Aisshh.. It really hurts! I can feel the redness of my cheeks :(

"Han, are you okay?" She worriedly asked, but I remained silent.

It hurts Hyunnie!! It really hurts!! You're so mean to me :(

"Hey, Lulu~ I'm asking you, are you okay??" She asked once again. But instead of answering, I stood up, ready to go.

"I gotta go. Bye~"

I was about to open the door, but I stop on my tracks when she hug me from the back.

"I'm sorry BABY, PLEASE DON'T GO"

*smirks*

'Go ahead Hyunnie~ KEEP ON CALLING ME BABY~ :)'

"Its getting late. I need to go now" I said but she just tightened her hold on me.

'Hehehe.. Don't let me go Baby Hyunnie~~'

"Baby Don't Go~"

Since I can't resist her, I turn around to face her. Her hands were still wrap around my waits ad she leaned her head on my chest.

"I'm sorry Lu Han~ I didn't mean to do that to you" She said as she look up and cupped my face.

I just smiled at her as I removed her hands on my face as I cupped her face.

"I will never leave you Baby Hyunnie~" I said as I planted a sweet pecked on her forehead.

"Does it really hurts?" She worriedly asked.

"Yes baby~ It hurts a lot~" I pouted but it surprised me when she kissed my right cheek.

"Feeling better now?" She asked while smiling.

"Hmm, not yet~" I said as I turn to look on the other side.

She just kissed my left cheek!! *u* Hehehehe. I'm feeling better now!!

"Satisfied now?!" She pouted. By this time, I gave her a pecked on the lips. Hahaha.

"Yah!! Addicted much to my kisses?!!" She complained as I started to run outside all the way to their roof top.

"Hehehe. I love you Hyunnie~ Try to catch me first!" I said as I stuck out my tongue.

"Nah~ I'm coming Hannie!!" And she run after me. Hahaha. Were so cute! Right? Hahaha. I really love this crazy girl! :)

Moments later, we both collapsed on the bench. Hahaha. Sorry Hyunnie, I'm a fast runner~:)

"Whooo~ You're so fast Lu Han!! I can't even catch up on you!" She complained while catching her breath.

"Heheh. Sorry, I'm a fast runner~" I said while smiling brightly.

"Thank you Lu Han" She said all of a sudden.

"Thank you for what??" I raised one brow.

"For everything! For always making me smile, laugh, and for loving me~ I'm so lucky to have you!! I love you so much Lu Han! You are everything I've ever wanted~" She said as she hug me.

'Awww~ My girfriend is so sweet~~'

"I love you more Hyunnie"

"Promise me you'll never leave me alone~" She raised her little pinkie. Hehehe. She looks like a little kid, but so sweet~ :)

"Promise!" I sealed my pinkie on hers as a sign of my promise. I will never leave you no matter what happen. I will love you forever and always, MY PRINCESS HYUNA.

She rested her head on my shoulders while gazing up the skies. The stars and the moon were shining brightly tonight. Very relaxing :)

"HyunA, are you scared for us?" I asked, still eyes are locked on the skies.

"Honestly, I'm scared. But I need to be strong because I know you won't leave my side" I can feel her smiles.

I'm glad to hear that from you Hyunnie. Mark my words, I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR SIDE, NEVER.

And we stayed like that for the next few minutes. Time check, exactly 11pm. As I look at her, she's already sleeping soundly and beautiful :)

Without thinking twice, I gently carried her in a bridal style all yhe way back to her room. I placed her down on the bed as I covered her with a blanket.

"Goodnight My Princess! Sweet dreams! I love you!" I said as I planted a sweet kissed on her forehead.

Just when I'm about to take a step away from her, I heard her speak up.

"Lu Han?"

'Eeh?? Sleeptalk?'

"Hmmm??"

"Can you sing me a song??"

'Are you sure she's sleeping??'

I sat on her bed beside her as I rested her head on my arms. I'll sing a song for you My Highness~

"You always ask me

Those words I say

And telling me what it means to me

Every single day

You always act this way

For how many times I told you

I love you for this is all I know

Come to me and hold me

And you will see

The love I give

For you still hold the key

Every single day

You always act this way

For how many times I told you

I love you for this is all i know

I'll never go far away from you

Even the sky will tell you

That I need you so

For this is all I know

I'll never go

Far away from you"

As soon as I finished the song, she smiled and open his eyes.

"I love you"

"Nah~ I thought you're already sleeping??" I suspiciously asked.

"Yes I am. But you wake me up when you kissed me on my forehead" She playfully smiled.

"Tss~ So it's my fault? Sorry My Princess~" I said as I pouted.

"Nah~ Stop pouting~ It doesn't suit your pretty face!" She said as she pinched my nose.

"Arrgh!! Go ahead and back to your sleep~ I'll be leaving now" I said as I messed her hair.

"Nah! Not my hair!!" She complained as she messed my hair as well.

"Aisshh... Sleep now Hyunnie!! It's almost late!" I said with full authority causing her to remained still.

"Yes Young Master! Good night!!" She gave me a pecked on my lips as she immediately hid herself on the blanket.

"Tss~ Goodnight! I love you~" I said as I step out of her room.

As soon as I'm outside, I still heard what she said.

"Goodnight My Prince Charming! I love you~"

I just smiled as I made my way downstairs.

Suddenly, Auntie came in from nowhere and she looks surprised to see that I'm still here at this time.

"Oh? Lu Han?? You're still here?! It's almost late!" Auntie said.

"Ahh.. Hmm, actually I'll be leaving now" I replied. She then look at the time as she shook her head in disbelief.

"Tsk. It's late Han, you'd better stay here tonight. You can use the guest room beside HyunA's room. Don't worry, I will inform your parents okay? It's dangerous to drive at this time. Go ahead, you must be tired. Take a rest now. Don't worry about your clothes, there's a lot out there okay? Follow me~"

Since I can't do anything about it, I followed her as she showed me the said room. Wow~ This is so big! But still, HyunA's room and HyunWoo Hyung's room is bigger than this :)

"Go ahead and change now. There's a lot of clothes in the closet. And after that, better sleep okay? It's getting late~" Auntie explained.

'Wow~ He treats me like a real son~ I feel very welcome~'

"Thanks Auntie!" I smiled as I gave her a hug.

"You're welcome! Go ahead~ I'll leave you now. Feel at home okay? Goodnight!" Auntie said as she strode off the door.

So as a result, I do what she said. I washed up as I took a pair of white shirt and a black pajama. Wow~ It's complete! They even have here different colors of undergarments! :)

Now, I'm ready to sleep. But before I go sleep, I decided to leave my Mom a message.

To: My Beautiful Mom

"Mom, I'm so sorry if I didn't come home tonight. I'll sleep over here tonight at HyunA's place. Goodnight Mom! I love you! - Manliest Lu Han"

Message sent!

And another text for my beautiful Princess! :)

To: My Beautiful Princess HyunA

"Goodnight My Beautiful Princess!! Sleep tight!! Meet me in your sweet dreams! I love you! Mwuaaah!!! :-* - Manliest Prince Charming Lu Han"

Message sent!

Minutes later, my phone beep up signals for a new text message. It's from my Mom.

From: My Beautiful Mom

"Hello my Little Prince! It's okay! Mrs. Choi already informed me. Sleep well okay? Goodnight! I love you! Bye~"

I smiled as I read her message. I know how much she loves me! :)

After a minute, my phone beeps up again. And by this time, it's from HyunA! :)

From: My Beautiful Princess HyunA

"Goodnight My Baby! Take care on your way! I'll surely meet you in my dreams! I love you! Mwuaaaaaah!!!! :-* - Sweetest Princess HyunA"

'Hehehe.. You're always the sweetest Princess my baby!'

This time, I've decided not to reply on her message. I'm satisfied now!! We looks like a perfect couple. We might fight over little things, but still in the end of the day, everything's turning back to normal. And I'm glad knowing that she never failed to work things out no matter how complicated it is. But in our situation, even if it's just a little thing, for her it's already a big deal. That's how much she love me. And to pay it back, I promise to always stay here by her side FOREVER.

Choi HyunA, I might not be your first love. But I assure you to be your last. My Princess, Real Princess Choi HyunA, I will always love you and I promise, I won't give up on you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I will take you, FOREVER AND ALWAYS.