Chapter 37

The Unknown Princess

--Prepare yourself for this Chapter! Hohoho...xD 

 


 

NARRATOR'S POV 


It's Christmas Break!!! 

Since all of their parents are on a business trip, Suho invited all of them to have a Christmas Break near at the Jeju Isjands where their vacation house was located. All of them agree but aefore they headed to the said location, they all meet up at the Han River. 

"Alright, since all of you guys are already here, I guess we should leave now... But it's much better if were going to share cars together" Suho said. 

"Yeah~ Joon~ I missed your vacation house! Hahah... Let's go guys! I'm se excited!!" HyunA whined making all of them to giggle. 

"Hahah.. Alright crazy girl!! Now, Baekhyun, Sehun and Tao.... You'll be sharing with Chanyeol's car" Suho instructed. 

"Arasso~" 

"D.O and Chen... You'll be with Lay" Suho added. 

"Okay~" 

"And the two lovers... Kai and Sun Mi... Go on your own.. And I guess... Lu Han Hyung.. You'll be sharing with HyunA right? So you better go now! Hahaha" Suho exclaimed. 

"Hahaha.... Arasso~" 

"And the rest, Diuzhang and Xiumin Hyung... You'll be with me" Suho said while flashing a warm smile. 

"Okay~" 

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'till we see the sun~" HyunA sang while riding on the passengers seat of Lu Han's car. Lu Han laught at HyunA's cheerfulness, as well as the others who heard HyunA. 

"Alright! Let's go guys! Have a safe trip!" Suho exclaimed as they all headed to their vacation house. 



-At Lu Han's Car (HyunHan Moment)- 



HyunA the music as she watched the snow starts to fall outside the window with a smile crept upon her face. Suddenly, SNSD's song "All My Love Is For You" began to play. Lu Han was surprised when he heard HyunA began to sing along with the music while staring at the windows. 
 


(listen to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjjKo-Tvl24)

 

 

Y-yeah y-yeah y-yeah
Y-yeah y-yeah y-yeah
Y-yeah y-yeah y-yeah

Atarashii machi de notta
Densha no mado utsutta
Fuan-souna me wo a watashi wa
 

Anata ga oshiete kureta 
Jibunrashisa wasurenaide
Ima mo kagayaite iru ka na

Nagare teku keshiki
Futo shinkokyuue
Miageta sora no hate
Anata no koe ga a

Toukuhanarete ite mo
Me wo tojireba hora kokoro wa soba ni iru
All my love is for you
Nothing left to lose
Dare yori mo ai no imi wo chikara wo te irukara

Y-yeah y-yeah y-yeah
Y-yeah y-yeah y-yeah
Y-yeah y-yeah y-yeah oh
(Chikara wo te iru kara)

Ai ga karuku natte
Katamuita sekai de
Korogari-souna watashi wo

Anata wa sasaete kureta
Yureru densha de tatsu yori mo
Kantanda yotte hohoende 

Sekai ga owatte mo
Anatanoegao 
Eien ni shinjiyou to
Ano toki kimete ita

Toukuhanarete ite mo
Me wo tojireba hora kokoro wa soba ni iru
All my love is for you
Nothing left to lose
Dare yori mo ai no imi wo chikara wo te irukara

(Y-yeah y-yeah y-yeah
Y-yeah y-yeah y-yeah
Y-yeah y-yeah y-yeah)] All my love is for you
Uh whoa uh whoa oh
Y-yeah y-yeah y-yeah

Don'na mirai mo
Kono-te de hiraku no

Touku harukana michi mo 
(Oh woah) (My love) 
Anata ga zutto terae kurerukara
(Uh terae) (Kurerukara)
Aruki daseru Osorezu ni  (Love for you)
Dare yori mo ai no (Oh woah oh)
Imi wo chikara wo te irukara 



As soon as the song ended, Lu Han abruptly stops the car when the red light signals. Actually, his jaw drops a little while listening to her. He looks at HyunA with his mouth slightly open whilst his eyes still surprised with what he discovered. 

"Hyunnie... Y-you... C-can sing............ Very well..." Lu Han softly mumbled making HyunA to look at him. HyunA simply smiled at him sweetly as she snapped him back in reality as the green light signals for go. 

"Oh... Mianhae~" Lu Han muttered as he began to drive again. HyunA smiled from behind as she bit her bottom lip to prevent from any giggles. 

This is the first time that Lu Han heard HyunA sings, although he already heard that voice back at the time when she secretly sings at the music room, but unfortunately, someone heard and saw her. Actually, it has been aired at the whole campus. (Back at Chapter 25 and 26). But Lu Han didn't know that HyunA is the girl behind that lovely voice. Lu Han was surprised after he heard HyunA's voice singing. A sweet smile suddenly crept upon his face whilst driving the car. 

"She had an amazing voice" Lu Han thought to himself. 

While he was driving, he secretly took a glance at HyunA a lot of times, and there was a moment when he was being caught by HyunA. 

"ehem... Hmm... Hyunnie... You know how to speak Japanese?" Lu Han finally speak up, still eyes are locked on the road. 

"Hmm... Just a little" HyunA simply replied without looking at him. 

"And hey! You didn't told me that you know how to sing!" Lu Han exclaimed. 

"Every person knows how to sing Hannie" HyunA simply replied as she finally look at Lu Han with a sweet smile plastered upon her face. 

"Aissh... I know right? But--" HyunA cut him off when she say "Just like you, you can sing right? Can you sing a song for me? Please...." HyunA pleaded as she cutely pout her lips whilst showing some of her "UNSEEN" aegyo. 

Lu Han was shocked with HyunA's action. At lasts, she's opening up herself to Lu Han. Ever since the day of her break-up with Joon Myun or Suho, she seldom shows the other side of her to others. 

"Hannie~~~ Jebal~~~" HyunA whined with her puppy eyes. 

"Whoa~ Hy-hyun-nie~~" Lu Han stutter. HyunA smiled at him as she keeps on pleading him. 

"Aisssh... Just listen to our songs" 

"I want it live!" HyunA retorted. 

"Aisshh... This Girl... Okay okay..." Lu Han agreed in defeat as he took a deep breath and began to sing the korean version of their song "Into your world" or widely known as "Angel". HyunA clapped both her hands as she sweetly smiled at him. 

 


(listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaLAdBTYgQ8)

 

Machi amu geot do moreu neun airo geureohke
Dashi tae eo nan sungan gati
Jamshi kkumil kkabwa hanbeon deo nun gamat da tteo boni
Yeokshi neomu ganjeol haetdeon ni ape gido hadeut seo isseo

Dan hanbeonman ni yeopeseo
Bareul majchwo georeo bogo pa
Hanbeon ttak hanbeon man yo

Neoye sesangeuro 
Yeah yeorin barameul tago yeah
Ni gyeoteuro
Eodi eseo wat nyago
[Baekhyun] Hae malkge mudneun nege bimi rira malhaesseo
Manyang idaero hamkke georeu myeon
Eodideun cheonguk il teni

Mikael boda neon na ege nun bushin jonjae
Gamhi nuga neoreul geoyeok hae naega yongseo reul anhae
E ten geu gose bareul deurin taecho ye geu cheoreom maeil
Neo hanaman hyang hamyeo maeumeuro mideumyeo

Aju jageun geoshi rado
Neol himdeulge haji mot hage
Hangsang jikigo shipeo
I’m eternally love

Neoye suho jaro
Jeo geosen barameul makgo
Ni pyeoneuro
Moduda deungeul dollyeo do
Hime gyeo un eoneu nal, ni nunmureul dakka jul
Geureon han saram, dwelsu it damyeon
Eodideun cheonguk il teni

Neol sarang hage, dwae beorin nan, ije deo isang
Dora gal goshi eobseo yo
Nal gaereul geo dwo ga shyeot jyo oh no

Yeongwonhan salmeul ilheot daedo haengbok han iyu
Naye yongwon ijen geudae inikka
Eternally love 
 

While Lu Han is singing the last chorus part, he was surprised again when HyunA began to sing along with him. 
 

Neoye sesangeuro 
Yeorin barameul tago yeah
Ni gyeoteuro
Eodi eseo wat nyago from you
Hae malkge mudneun nege, Oh
Bimi rira malhaesseo, oh
Manyang idaero hamkke georeu myeon

 

Lu Han look straight at HyunA's eyes when he sang the last part. 

"
Eodideun cheonguk il teni"

"Wow Hannie... You're voice is really angelic!" HyunA compliments while flashing a sweet smile. 


"Eehh? You're voice is more angelic than mine Hyunnie!" Lu Han compliments back as he stuck out his tongue. 

"Whatever!!" HyunA rolled her eyes as she looked away. Lu Han giggled at her defeated reactions. 

"Hahahaha... I won! Anyways.. Hyunnie... What's with those things that you brought? Isn't it too much for 1 week??" Lu Han asked curiously without looking at her. 

"Shhh... Just drive Lu Han!" HyunA hiss as she reached out for her phone and texted Sun Mi who's with her protective boyfriend. 

"Crazy Girl" Lu Han murmured softly so that HyunA can't hear it, unfortunately, the crazy girl that she's referring heard it. 

"And you're a crazy frog! Mehrong!" HyunA retorted as they began to bicker with each other playfully.



-At Kai's car (MiKai Moment)-



"Yah! MiMi... How's you doing there?" 

Sun Mi smiled after reading HyunA's text message. She immediately replied her with a "Doing fine HyunA... How about there?" 

Kai noticed the smile that was crept upon his girlfriend precious face the whole time around while texting someone over the phone. He tried to take a peek from the side, but everytime he's peeking, Sun Mi quickly hid her phone to the other side. Hahaha.. Poor Kai. 

"YAH!! Who was that?!!" Kai complained still eyes on the roads. 

"Just focus on the roads Jong In!" Sun Mi exclaimed still eyes are focused on the screen of her phone. 

"I'm supposed to be the one who makes you smile like that and not anybody else" Kai softly murmured, unfortunately, Sun Mi heard it and say "You have a different way of making me smile Babe! So chillax!" Sun Mi winks as she looked back at her phone. 

"Aissh.. But Babe... Who was that?!" 

"Shh.. Just drive Babe!" Sun Mi hiss as she pluged her earphones. 

"Aissh... Okay fine!!" Kai scowled as he began to drove faster. Uh-oh... Be careful Kai. 

"YAH! Slow down Kai!! I don't want to die!!!" Sun Mi screamed due to the nervousness that she felt. 

Kai abruptly stops the car when he heard Sun Mi sniffs. 

"I hate you Kai!!" Sun Mi covered her face as she began to cry. She doesn't like it when someone droves very fast because of the tragedy that happened to her when she's still a little kid. 

There was an accident that happened before that almost changed her whole life. It was Christmas season and until now she can still remember everything. Their family is going to have a Christmas vacation somewhere at Busan. But unfortunately, their supposed to be "Happy Holidays" was somewhat turned into a black tragedy that can never be forgotten. The car where they used to ride, crashed because of the slippery roads. Her Mom and Dad almost die and fortunate to herself, she only got bruises and wounds. Luckily, her parents survived and easily got recovered. And since that day, Sun Mi got a phobia and easily get panicked when someone droves recklessly. 

Rivers of tears began to flow down her cheeks. Kai immediately pulled her into his arms as he enveloped her tightly. 

"I'm such a bad guy... I'm really sorry" 

This is the first time that Kai saw Sun Mi cries really hard. He didn't mean to be a jesk, he's easily get jealous of little things because he's afraid of losing the one that he really love-- Park Sun Mi. 

"I hate you so much Kai! I hate you!! I hate you!!!" Sun Mi struggle in between Kai's embrace as she keep on pushing him away. 

Listening to Sun Mi's words breaks Kai's heart. His heart is clenching and frowning right now. He's not expecting Sun Mi to hate him that way just because of it. 

"Babe... Please... Don't hate me... Babe..." Kai pleaded in between the embrace as he tightly pulled her even closer. Sun Mi keeps on crying as she punched Kai's arms side to side. 

"Sun Mi.. Please... Hurt me physically.. But please... Don't hate me.. It hurts so much Babe... Please..." Kai was holding back his tears, but unfortunately, it quickly rolled down to his cheeks without any permission. 

Suddenly, Kai breaks the hug as soon as Sun Mi stops from crying. He cupped her cheeks to look straight through her eyes. 

"I'm such a Jerk Babe... I knew it... But please... Don't hate me... It's hurting me so much babe" Kai softly said while wiping away the tears frow Sun Mi's face.

Sun Mi had this soft spot in her heart when someone cries in front of her. She can't resist to see someone cries because of her. But a part of her mind telling her not to get easily softened. But yet, this is Kai... Her beloved Jerk Boyfriend. 


"Promise me Kai... Promise me.. Never do that again... It scares me so much" Sun Mi mumbled softly as she wiped away Kai's tears. Kai nodded in agreement as he once again pulled Sun Mi into his arms. 

"I promise Babe... I promise... Just don't hate me okay?" Kai promised in between the hug. Sun Mi pulled away as she look straight into Kai's eyes. 

"I will never hate you Babe.. It's just that I hate it when someone droves faster when I'm riding the car". She paused for a while as she took a deep breath. "I got a phobia on that Babe" she added. She tell him everything that happened from her past as tears began to roll down from her eyes. Kai immediately wiped it away using his thumb as he enveloped her into his arms. 

"I'm sorry Babe... I didn't knew about it... Shhh... Stop crying... I'm here by yourside... You will be safe" Kai comforts her as they stayed like that for a couple of minutes. 

After a while, Sun Mi breaks the hug as she reached out for Kai's hands. 

"I'm sorry Babe if I'm so sensitive. Sometimes, I used to think that i'm not deresving to be your Girlfriend. I know i'm silly, but I don't know.. I guess I really don't deser--" Sun Mi was cut off when Kai brushed his lips against her lips. He began to kissed her passionately and he can feel Sun Mi smiles in between the kisses. Kai breaks the kiss as she cupped Sun Mi's face and softly mumbled "Maybe you're not deserving to be my Girlfriend... But..." He then kissed her again as he murmured something in between the kiss. 






"You deserved to be the future MRS. KIM" 



*sorry for those who hate the MiKAi pairing... Please forgive me... 


 




(A/N): Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ so much fluffiness overload!!!!

Whaaaaa~~ Future Mrs. Kim?! 


Oh God!! Let me be your future wife Kim Jong In!

Just kidding... Hahahaha.. 


And yeah~ the HyunHan moment!!

HyunA is showing up the other side of her to Lu Han!! Oh geez... 


What do you guys think about this another short update?

But don't deny it... It's cheeziness overload right?

Hahahahah.... 


FEEDBACKS PLEASE... And MORE SUBSCRIBERS PLEASE... 


God bless you all! 


@jannicavilla here^^