Chapter 28

The Unknown Princess

 

YOUR POV

I missed him so much. The way he called me Hyunnie makes me feel happy. I know he wants to talk to me, at first I hesitate, but when he apologized to me, I realized that he want to settle things up and I guess he also needs to say his part.

After the class, I leave the room as I headed to my locker. Suddenly,  Suho… I mean… Joon.. is standing there again with his back leaning on the doors of my locker, both his hands are inside his pocket while playing with his foot. Yeah~ the real Joon is back!

“Hey~” I smiled at him as he looked at me.

“Hmm…. Shall we go now?” He said.

“Mwoah~ where are we go--”  he cut me off as he grabs my hands and dragged me to somewhere.

“Yah!! W-wait.. where are we going?” He keeps on dragging me without answering my question. Seriously? This guy… Aisshh…

We both get inside his car and he starts the engine. Aisshh..  where are we going? Aishh….

“Seriously, where are we going?” I asked him in a frowning face while raising one brow. He just smiled at me and not saying anything. Duh?! What the?!!

Suddenly, he starts to speak up and I can say that my heart skips a beat and my face starts to heat up as he say;

“Let me have you even for the last time”

.

.

.

Heartbeat

.

.

.

Tug-tug..

.

.

.

Dub-dub

.

.

.

Joon..

.

.

What do you mean??!!]

 

SUHO’S POV

“Let me have you for the last time”

…Was the only thing that I say as I continue to drive the car. I missed here so much that I wanted to do the things that we used to do before. And now that I’m with her, I will make every second count.

I bring her to the most memorable place for the two of us, the place where we used to spend our first date… THE ICE RINK.  As I looked at her, I saw the sparkles in her eyes, a sweet smile that plastered upon her face, and I can feel that she’s feeling mixed emotions right now. I intertwined my fingers to hers as I led her inside the Ice Rink.

“Hyunnie… remember this place?” She nodded as she flashed a sweet smile.

I smirk as I start to skate around. As I looked at her, she’s still standing on the place where I left her. So I moved towards her place as I hold her hands.

“Are you okay Hyunnie?”

“Joon… why are we here? I mean, why did you bring me here?” She asked.

“Hmmm… Didn’t you like it?”

“Joon answer me!!! Why are we here?!!!” She yelled which surprised me.

I noticed the tears that are forming into her eyes. She’s holding it back. I know what she feels right now, happiness with a touch of sadness. Am I bad for doing these things to her? I’m doing this for my own happiness that I didn’t even think about her feelings. Aisshh… Joon Myun!!!

I take a deep breath as I cupped her face. Her eyes are filled with tears that is about to fall in a second.

“Hyunnie… I’m so sorry for what I did before. I know everything will never be back anymore. All those moments that we shared are now memories of the past. You and I will never be the same anymore. What we have in the past are already gone, and I guess you’d better let go of it. Please Hyunnie…. Forget about the past. You need to open your heart once again. But by this time, open it for another someone special. Look… I know that you like him, but you can’t let go of the past. HyunA... promise me… after this night, you will forget everything about our past”

Tears began to fall on her precious eyes. I pulled her into a tight hug as tears began to fall from my eyes too.

“Stop it HyunA… please…. Stop hurting yourself…”

I break the hug as I wiped away the tears on her face. I flashed a warm smile as I run my fingers through her hair.

“Hyunnie… let’s do the things that we used to do before even for the last time… okay? And then promise me.. after this night… we will forget about our past. But I’m hoping the closeness we have will never be change”

She then flashed a warm smile as she nodded in agreement. I pinch her nose as I stick out my tongue “Mehrong!”. She giggled a bit as I hold her hand and we both skate together.

“Joon… Thank You!!”

I smiled at her as we both continue to skate. The last time we’ve been here, she’s not that good in ice skating huh? But now, wow~ she’s really good at it huh? What did she do?

“Yah! Hyunnie.. You’re pretty good at it huh? How come did it happen?” I yelled as I pout my lips while skating around. Suddenly, she stops in front of me and flashed a sweet smile as she say;

“Because you‘re a GOOD TEACHER!”

My eyes widened after hearing what she said. I remember the time that I teach her how to skate on our very first date.

“I’m a good teacher… just admit it Hyunnie”

I mentally slapped myself when she slipped her hands on mine. She flashed a warm smile as she say;

“Let’s make every second count, for the very last special moment… Joon”

She led me in the middle, and then suddenly, there was a fireworks display. She glanced up and I saw a sparks on her eyes, by this time it’s full of happiness. I smiled at the sight as I wrap her arms around my neck. I smirk as I placed my hands around her waist. She shyly smiles as she bit her bottom lip.

*better listen to this song while reading the whole part:

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vixHgoML0tY)

“I can dance with you even without music”

I pulled her even closer as I rested my chin on her shoulders. I can feel the smiles that are plastered upon her face. I’m very happy tonight. Hoping this will be forever. We both move sideways even without music.

“Hmm… Joon”

“Yes?”

“I missed you”

I smiled a bit as I replied “I missed you more.. Hyunnie”

After 30 minutes, I break the hug as I looked into her eyes. I flashed a sweet smile as I planted a sweet peck on her right cheeks.

I hold her hand as I led her to the parking lot. We both get inside the car and I start to drive all the way to the place where we used to hang out… THE HAN RIVER.

As we arrived, she cheerfully jumped around like a little kid. Seriously, I missed the childish side of her, very funny and such a naughty girl, sometimes being a dork. Hahahah… I smiled at the thought as I followed her.

“Yah! Joon… I missed this place!!1” She yelled.

“I missed this place when I’m with you!” I replied.

She let out a chuckle as she held my hand. She led me to the nearest ice cream stand as she bought our favorite ice cream. A chocolate ice cream with marshmallow sprinkles on the top for her. And a vanilla ice cream with chocolate bits on the top for me. She flashed a sweet smile as she handed me my favorite ice cream.

While waiting for the fountain show, we take a walk around the side of the Han River while eating our ice cream.

“Hmm.. Joon..”

“Yes?”

“Would you mind if I ask you something?”

I just nodded as we continue to walk.

“Hmm… what is your reason?”

I stop for a while as I raised one brow while looking at her.

“I mean… why did you left? Hmm…. Your reason for leaving…… ME” She take a long pause before finishing her words with “ME”. She looked at the ground as she bit her bottom lips.

It takes a couple of minutes and still I’m not saying anything. She glanced up as she tilted her head on the side while raising one brow.

“Eeehh… you don’t have to answer if y-- ” I cut her off as I say;

“You will know it…. Very soon”

I flashed a warm smile as I held her hand again and led her back in front of the Han River because the fountain show will start in a few minutes.

I sat down on the same spot where we used to have a sight seeing with the fountain show. I patted the next spot beside me as she take a seat. She flashed a warm smile as I smiled back.

“Thanks Joon!!”

“You’re welcome Hyunnie!” I pinch her nose as she rested her head on my shoulders.

And the fountain show starts!!!

 

As I take a look at her, her eyes are sparkling and filled with love and happiness. She’s smiling very sweet while watching the fountains. I smiled at the sight and she noticed me staring at her as she glanced up. She smiled at me for a minute and then looked back at the fountain. I wrap my one arm as I pulled her even closer to me. I rested my head on hers as we both happily watched the fountains.

After an hour, I lift my head as I take a look at her. And guess what, as always, she fell asleep peacefully on my shoulders. I smiled at the sight. I don’t want to wake her up. As I look at the time, it reads 8:00pm; it’s getting late so I carefully carried her in a bridal style, and making sure she doesn’t wake up. I laid her on the back seat of my car so that she can take a rest. I start the engine as I drive all the way to their house. Yeah~ I can still remember their place.

As we arrived, I pressed the doorbell as I carried her again in a bridal style. As Mrs. Lee opens the door, her eyes suddenly widened when she saw me carrying their little princess.

“Mr. Kim Joon Myun??” She said. I wonder how come that she still remember me after so many years.

I flashed a warm smile as she led us inside. She told me to bring her inside her room, so I go upstairs. While going up, I saw her mom standing in front of HyunA’s room as she opens the door for me.

I placed her on her bed as I pulled the blanket to cover her. I brushed away some strands of her hair from her face as I examined her beautiful face while sleeping. I smiled at the sight as I traced my fingers to her lovely face.

Suddenly, her mom came in as she cleared . I look at her as she flashed a warm smile. Before I leave, I kissed her forehead as I whispered “Goodnight my Little Princess... I love you as always… Goodbye”. I turn on the lamp beside her bed as I followed her mom downstairs.

 

NARRATOR’S POV

Without knowing, as Suho placed HyunA on her bed, he didn’t know that HyunA is half awake. To be honest, she doesn’t want to see him leaving because she might cry again. She shut her eyes the whole time around not until Suho completely leave her room. When Suho kissed her forehead and whispered his last farewell for their relationship (of being lovers), heavy tears is forming into her eyes.

*better listen to this song: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKht-uilWdk)

As she heard the door closed, those tears that she’s holding back for a couple of minutes began to fall down her cheeks. She cried and cried and promised to herself that after this, she will never cry and think about him anymore.

“I will cry for the last time, and I promised when I wake up tomorrow morning, I will forget everything about our past, and I will let my heart open for another romance of my life. I love you Joon.. but I’ll let you go”

She then fell asleep while crying..

 

On the other side… when Suho followed HyunA’s mom downstairs, her mom told him to stay for a while. They sat on the couch as Mrs. Lee prepared something to eat for Suho.

“Joon Myun… Hmm…. Where have you been after all those years? And… where and when and how did you meet again?” HyunA’s mom keeps on asking a lot of things because she was surprised to see Suho after how many years. Suho, on the other side, just flashed a warm smile as he began to explain everything.

“Oh… so you’re friend with Lu Han?” HyunA’s mom asked which surprised him, wondering how she knew Lu Han. But before he can answer back, she added “I just met him before, and I guess… hmm… it seems like he likes my daughter huh?” Suho’s eyes widened a bit. He forced to flash a small smile but deep inside he’s hurting. Yes, he still loves HyunA even until now. But he can’t do anything about it.

“I know what you are thinking Auntie, you’re scared that it might happen again” Suho said.

Mrs. Choi’s eyes widened when she heard what Suho said. Yes he’s right, she’s afraid that her daughter’s heart might be broke again. She doesn’t want to see her daughter hurting, she wants her to be happy and she noticed these past few days that HyunA is being cheerful again, and she thought that her daughter might be in love once again. To be honest, her mom knows that Lu Han is the only son of the owner of JAEJIN CORPORATION, one of their business partners. She knows Lu Han’s grandparents are very strict. They are somewhat the same as HyunA’s grandfather. They will always do whatever it takes just for their own reputation. She’s afraid that something wrong might happen if her daughter completely falls for Lu Han. Mrs. Choi mentally slapped herself when Suho added something.

“She likes your daughter, and I know that HyunA likes him too. But yet, she can’t forget about our past. I know what she feels right now, the past is killing her and she’s wondering about the reason behind it. When will you tell it to her? It will only hurt her more if you will keep it for a long time. Isn’t it much better to tell the truth?”

Mrs. Choi take a deep breath as she turn her gazed away from Suho. She wanted to tell the truth to her daughter but yet she needs to do what the prime minister ordered. They need to keep it from her until the right time comes. Tears began to form into her eyes, yes.. she’s very easy to cry like her daughter. Before it completely fell down, Suho sit beside her as he caressed Mrs. Choi’s back as a part of comforting.

“I’m so sorry for what we did Joon Myun. I’m really sorry” tears began to fall as she cried really hard this time. She didn’t mean to hurt her daughter that way. She loves her daughter so much, but they are not just an ordinary family. They are royal family and they need to do their responsibilities, for the sake of their family reputation.

“I understand you Auntie, you’re just doing the best for her. But please…. Tell it to her before it’s too late”. Suho added. She just simply nodded as she wiped away her tears.

“Thank you Joon Myun. I’ll promise to tll her the truth, just give me time” Mrs. Choi said as she flashes a warm smile.

Suddenly, Mr. Choi as well as HyunWoo came. They stop for a while when they saw Joon Myun.

“J-joon My-un??” HyunWoo said.

“Oh… Annyeong Haseyo!” Suho greeted.

“Joon Myun, how are you?! It’s been so many years before we last meet. Where have you been??” Mr. Choi asked as he walked towards Suho.

Suho just flashed a warm smile as he explained to them everything that happened. And yes, after the whole explanation, their eyes widened when they heard about Lu Han. They know the Lu family for a very long time.

“Oh I see… so it means.. you’re schoolmate… ahh… by the way… I’ve heard that you are a member of the Rookie group EXO right?” HyunWoo said.

“Neh~” Suho replied.

“Whoa~ so you’re already an idol bro! Hahaha…”

And they all talked for almost one and a half hour. Suho and HyunWoo are really good friends. They are very closed to each other like a real brothers.

 

 

“Love doesn’t always have a happy ending. Just because you love someone so much, doesn’t mean they are the right one for you”

 

 

(END OF HYUNHO)


 

(A/N): Ooooohh…. Sorry for the HyunHo shippers out there!

DO NOT KILL ME!!! I’m going to hide right now!! LOL~

well anyways… I hope you like this chapter

Sorry if it’s kinda boring? Confusing?

Whoo~ Sorry for the wrong grammars^^

Errors will be corrected once I’ve got time^^

Thanks for understanding!

Oh~ and welcome to my new subscribers^^

Hope you like my story and enjoy reading!!!

 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

 

I love reading all your comments…

it motivates me to write more!!

Thank you so much!!

Spread love with EXO!!!

God Bless You All!!!

@jannicavilla here^^