Chapter 64

The Unknown Princess

 

LU HAN'S POV

Finally, she forgave me!! Whooo~ I'll make difference this time :)

So here I am lying on my bed while listening to random songs. And I smiled everytime her angelic image flashed on my mind. She's the only one who can make me feel this way! :)

As I look at the time, it reads exactly 6pm. Oh?! It's still early huh? Suddenly, Mom came in as I slowly sat up.

"Oh?! Mom! I thought you're still on a business trip?"

"Are you not happy to see me home?" Mom made a sad face.

"Nah~ Of course I'd love too!!" I smiled as I hold her hands.

"Hehe.. I know right? I've missed you so much My Little Prince~ How are you doing these past few days?"

"Mom! If you only knew how happy I am right now!!!" I flashed a bright smile.

"Heheh.. It's not really obvious that you're very happy! Hmm, good news??"

"Everything's back to normal now!" I beamed.

"Ahhh~ Good to hear that! Hmm, don't ever lose her again okay?" Mom flashed a warm smile.

"Of course Mom! She's the only one for me!"

"I'm happy for you Han! But I'm worried as well"

"Mom~ I know what you're thinking. It's about Grandpa and Grandma right? Aisshh.. Don't worry Mom. I've grown up and I can handle myself now. They can't stop ne right now. This is my life,and I'm no longer a little kid for them to dictate what I need to do! I've grown up Mom! And it's time to make a difference! I'm going to ask HyunA's parents if I can court her" I flashed an assuring smile as I squeezed her hands.

"I believed in you Han! Keep it up, I'll let you handle this. And I know that you can make it!"

"Thanks Mom! I know that you know she's my first love right?"

"Heheh.. I know right? That's why I'm so proud of you! You have a very good taste!" Mom winked.

"Hahah~ Like Mother like Son~ Pssh~ Don't tell it to Dad! Hehe"

"Hehe.. Don't worry, he's not around! Hehe"

"You know what Son? Honestly speaking, you're so lucky that you find a girl like HyunA"

"I know right? She's everything I've ever wanted :)'

"Promise me? No matter what happen, you won't give up on her okay?"

'Why does she sounds so weird? And I can feel something wrong with her eyes~'

"I promise Mom! But, why are you like this? Is there something that's bothering you?"

"Nah~ Don't worry about me Son. I'm fine! Promise~" Mom flashed an assuring smile as she gently pat my head.

"Be happy and always follow your heart~ I wanted you to have a happy life in the future, and I know she's the one who can make you feel that way. So don't missed this chance that she had given to you. Don't ever give up on her. Promise me Son, you will take her.... FOREVER!"

'Eeeh? What's wrong with Mom?!'

"Hehe.. No need to worry Mom, I will definitely do that!" I smiled as I pulled her into a hug.

"Thanks for supporting me Mom!"

"Of course I will do everything for my Son!"

"I love you Mom~"

"I love you too.. My Little Prince"

"Mom?" I break the hug as I gave her a questioning look.

"Hmm, why are you always calling me as 'YOUR LITTLE PRINCE'? And I just noticed, Mrs. Choi used to call HyunA as 'HER LITTLE PRINCESS'? Hmm, is there something we didn't know?" I frowned.

And I noticed her suddenly frozed with my question! Do we have any connection with them?

"Huh? What are you talking about Han? What are we going to hide from you?" She chuckled.

'It's pretty obvious~ B-but.. Hmm.. Okay.. Don't mind it Lu Han~

"By the way, I thought you're going to talk to her parents? And what are you waiting for? Go ahead now!" Mom said as she stood up and motioned me to wash up and change :)

"I'll wait for you downstairs okay?"

"Yes Mom~"

After 15 minutes, I'm ready to go! I hurriedly went downstairs as I bid goodbye to my Mom.

"I'll go ahead Mom! See you later!" I said as I gave her a kiss on the cheeks.

"Take care!"

As soon as I'm inside my car, I look at the time and it reads 6:45pm. Good. I will arrived at their house by exactly 7pm :)

As I'm on my way, I heard my phone ringing. I didn't managed to look at the caller ID since I'm driving and my phone is connected to my player, I just took my wireless earphone which is connected to it.

[ (A/N): I don't know how do you call that one! Just something like that! I bet you got it, right? Good! ]

"Hello?" I started.

"Hyung?"

'Oh~ It's MY SEHUN~'

"Yes Sehunnie?!"

"Hmm, where are you now?"

"Hmm, I'm actually on my way to meet HyunA's parents. Why?"

"Ahh~ Hmm, nothing. Just asking~ Hehe. But why are you going to meet her parents?"

"Hmm, I just want to talk to them~"

"Oooh~ So it means, you're going to ask for their permission? Ayieee~~" I heard the rest cooed along with Sehun.

'Aisshh.. It's on a loud speaker! Tch! This boy!'

"Aisshh.. Yah.. Yah.. Yah.. So that's the reason why you called me? Aisshh.. Sehunnie~~"

"Ayiiieee~~ Hyung! You really love her huh?" It's Baekhyun.

"Tss~ If you really love her, you will marry her!!!" Is it Chen? And what is he doing at K's Dorm??

"Nah~ Whatever! Go find your own love life! Wait.. What are you doing there Chen?" I asked.

"Don't change the topic Hyung~" It's Chanyeol.

'Why does it seems like all of them are together in one dorm?? Hmmm'

"Wait.. Where are you?" I asked.

"Were actually here at your dorm Hyung. Except from Kris Hyung, Suho Hyung, and Kai~ Diuzhang told Lay Hyung to invite us to come over tonight. But then you're not here~" Sehun said.

'Aww~ I can feel his pouts~'

"Nah~ Sorry Sehunnie~ I'll be staying home tonight. My Mom is waiting~"

"Aisshh.. Stop that HunHan moment!! Xiumin Hyung is getting jealous~ Hahahah" Tao scoffed.

"Aishh~ Whatever! I'll hung this up. I'm almost near"

"Wait Hyung!! Tell HyunWoo Hyung to hang out with us sometimes okay?!!" Kyungsoo said.

"Okay okay~ Bye!"

Finally, CALL ENDED!

Wew~ They are so loud when they're together!!!

I finally arrived! But I feel so nervous~

As I buzzed in the door, Mrs. Lee immediately opened it and motioned me to come in.

"Oh?! Lu Han~ How are you? It's been a long time since you visit us huh?" Auntie said as she welcomed me with a warm hug.

"Good evening Auntie! I'm doing good, how about you?" I flashed a warm smile.

"Hey~ Dude! It's nice to see you here!!" HyunWoo Hyung suddenly came in from upstairs.

'Hahah.. He looks so excited to see me huh?'

"Hello Hyung!" I smiled.

"Oh? Lu Han, what brings you here? She's upstairs" Uncle said.

"Hmm, Actually I came here to talk to you, Auntie, Uncle, as well as to you Hyung"

"Aissh~ This boy!! It's about my sister right??" Hyung yanked on me as he dragged me all the way to their Sala.

'Phew~ I feel so nervous~'

"What is it Han?"

Uncle just called me Han?!! Wow~ But I suddenly remember my conversation with Mom.

'Are we related to them??'

"Pssh~ You want to court my sister??" Hyung said.

'Okay~ Tell everything Hyung! Aisshh.. This boy~'

"Hmm, actually yes. I came here tonight to formally ask for your permissions to court your daughter" I firmly said.

'See? I told you I'm manly!!'

"Pssh~No need to ask that dude! You've been courting her for almost one year? If I'm not mistaken. Even if you didn't tell her, it's pretty obvious that there's a meaning with your actions. Ever since you became friends, until you start dating her. Isn't it enough as a proof that you're courting her? Tss~ I have my eyes on the two of you and I can say that you're really sincere to my sister. So don't worry, I bet you for my sweet sister!"

'Whoa?! Really?!!!'

"Hahah..You got a point Son! And based on my observation, my daughter is really happy everytime she's with you~" Uncle said.

"Lu Han, you don't have to ask me because I know you know my decision right? But I'm glad that you came here and formally asked for permission. You're making me to like you more for my daughter!" Auntie flashed a sweet smile.

'Wow~ I didn't expect this to happen!'

"But dude, I'm warning you. Don't you dare break her heart, or else..."

"Yes Hyung! It will never happen. You know how much I love her right? Honestly speaking, she's the only one who really caught my heart" I smiled.

"Oh? So it means you don't have any girlfriends before?" Auntie asked.

"So my sister will be the very first lucky girl huh?" Hyung said.

"Hehe.. Definitely.. My very first and last girl~" I flashed a sweet smile.

"Oh yeah! That's my bro!! Hahaha!" Hyung scoffed.

"Oh how nice of you Han! My Little Princess is very lucky to have you~" Auntie said.

"Just make sure that you won't hurt her okay?" Uncle said.

"Yes Sir! It will never happen!" I said while pledging. Hahaha.

Suddenly, Auntie walk and sat beside me as she hold my hand and say;

"I bet you already know about her past with Joon right? Aisshh.. Okay, I'm telling you this because I know that you really love her. But Han, promise me, no matter what happen even in the future, please don't ever give up on her. Because if I were to ask, I want you for my daughter FOREVER. I want you to be her last. Han, I know in the future it will happen again, but please, don't gave up okay?" Auntie flashed a warm smile as she squeezed my hand.

'What is going on? Earlier, it's my Mom. Now, it's Auntie. Is there something we didn't know??'

"Hmm, what do you mean about their past? If you don't mind it, may I know the reason of their break-up?"

I'm really curious. It seems like they're hiding something, even my Mom. Suddenly, Hyung tapped my shoulders causing me to look at him.

"Bro! Everything will be clear soon. But for now, enjoy everything okay?" Hyung smiled.

"I trust you Han. I know you will never give up on her" Uncle smiled.

'Nah~ I'm confused!!!'

"I know you're confused Han. But for now, forget what I've said and enjoy every moment with her. I know you're not yet official, but someday you will come to that point. And if that moment comes, don't ever forget those things that I said to you okay?" Auntie flashed a warm smile.

Why does everybody seems so weird? And I can feel there's really something wrong happening to my family which is related to their family. But what is it? And what made her say all those things? That he doesn't want to happen it AGAIN?? What's the real reason for their break up? Why does they kept on telling me not to give up on her? Although they know that it will never happen. I need to know the answers!!!

"Go ahead bro! She's upstairs~ Maybe thinking about you~ Hahahahaha" Hyung scoffed.

'Aisshh.. He's the same with them, I mean the rest of EXO!'

"Ah! Before I forgot Hyung, they told me to tell you to hang out with us sometimes. Well, you know my friends, they love to hang out~"

"Hahaha.. Okay okay~ I'll text you. Put your number here so that I can contact you" Hyung gave me his phone as I saved my number.

"Here you go!"

"Okay~ Thanks!"

As I'm midway upstairs, I saw Auntie preparing foods as she placed it on the tray. Hmm, I guess it's for HyunA. So I decided to go back and help her.

"Lu Han, I thought you're going to talk to her?" Auntie asked.

"Hmm, yeah. But then I saw you preparing that. She's not yet taking her dinner??" I asked.

"I guess she forgotten it. That's why I'm preparing this for her. Oh by the way, have you already taken your dinner? Ah! It's much better if you eat together! Here, this one is for you and this is for her. Go ahead, bring it up with you~" Auntie said as she handed the tray.

'Ohh~ Like a dinner date~ Hahah~

"Okay~ Thanks Auntie!!"

And I made my way upstairs. As soon as I'm in front of her room, I decided to placed down the tray first as I reached for my phone and call her. I want to surprise her actually! :)

'Nah~ I miss to dial her number~ Hahaha'

'"Hmm, hello?" She answered.

'Nah~~ I've missed her voice over the phone~'

"Hello~ Hmm, why you're still up? Can't sleep again?"

"Nah~ It's only 8pm. Too early for bed time! Tss~"

'Tss~ I know she's smiling~'

"Aisshh... Okay okay~ So what are you doing now?"

"And why are you asking Young Master??"

'What?! She just said Young Master?!'

"Yah! Stop calling me like that!!"

"Why? You're the Young Master right? What's wrong with that??"

'Aisshh.. This girl!!!'

"Nah! Hyunnie!!!"

"Young Master??"

"Stop it"

"I can't hear you Young Master~~"

"I LOVE YOU!!"

"Young Master what is--- WHAT?!!"

'Honestly, I didn't know where did it came from. It just came out from my mouth! But look, it's effective right? Hahaha~'

"HAHAHA.. Nothing~ I'm not saying anything My Princess~" I smiled.

'Because she's The Young Master's Princess~'

"MY PRINCESS?!!"

"Yep. From now on, I declared you as The Young Master's Princess~ Sounds better right? Hehe"

'Hahahah.. Sounds good right? Hahaha~'

"Hey~ Are you still there??"

"Ah.. Yeah~ I'm still here.. Hmm, what is it again??" She asked again, although I know that she heard it! Aisshh..

"Aissh.. Nothing~ By the way, have you already taken your dinner??"

'I brought your dinner~'

"Hmm, actually.. Not yet. Hmm, I almost forgot it~"

"Tch! I told you before not to skip any meal! Aisshh... Where are you right now?"

"Hmm, I'm here inside my room"

"Ahh~~ Are you hungry??"

"Hmm, a bit. Don't worry, I'll eat later after this"

By this time, I decided to knock on the door. Haha. It's a surprise~

"Ah, Lu Han. Wait for a while"

And as she open the door, her eyes widened after seeing a Prince Charming in front of her.

'Ehem! That's ME! :)'

"Lu Han??!!!"

"I'm here Hyunnie! Did I surprised you?" I cut the line as I flashed a sweet smile.

A wide smile plastered across her angelic face. And it surprised me when she suddenly clung on me as she pulled me into a tight hug.

O_O

"Whoa~ You've missed me so much huh?" I smirked.

"Heheh.. What are you doing here huh?" She asked as she break the hug.

"Mind letting me in first??"

"Ah! Okay, sure! Hehe.. Sorry, I was just surprised to see you here... AGAIN"

'Eeeh?? So it means she misses me so much? Ayiieee~'

"Ah! Wait! I almost forgot! Before anything else, you'd better eat first. So here, I brought your dinner" I took the tray as I placed it on her bed.

'Dinner on bed Hyunnie~'

"Nah! I'm not sick to take my dinner on bed~" She pouted.

"HyunA~ It's okay! Look, it's actually a dinner date!" I winked.

'This is actually dinner date~'

"And where did you get this?" She suspiciously asked.

"You're Mom actually planned this. She told me to brought your foods. And since I'm not yet taking my dinner, she told me to take a dinner with you" I flashed a warm smile.

'Yeah~  Her Mom really loves me so much~'

"So stop complaining and take your dinner with me okay?" I said as he sat on her bed on the opposite side of her.

I know she doesn't want anybody to stepped on her bed. But then, she didn't kicked me out though :) How special I am~

"Hmm, by the way. What brings you here?" She asked all of a sudden.

"Just visiting My Long Lost Princess~"

'Hahahah.. I'm so sweet right? Because I'm so manly~ Hahaha'

"Eeh? Seriously? Do you have a problem??" Shs asked.

"Nah~ Do I look like I have a probem?" I frowned.

"Sort of? Haha.. Just kidding~" She flashed a sweet smile as she feeds me.

"So sweet~~" I said while chewing the steak.

"Nah~ Don't talk when your mouth is full!" I just nod in agreement.

It's my turn! I tried to feed her but she refused it! :(

"Nah! Hyunnie! You're so unfair~ Say aaahhhh~~~~"

'Hahahah... I know you can't resist me~ Oh see? Hahah~'

"You know what Hyunnie, we look like a real couple"

'Hahah.. I saw her blushed~'

"Tss~ Whatever! Ah! By the way, are you going to aiport tomorrow?"

"Yes of course! But we still have rehearsals tomorrow. Do you have rehearsals too?"

"Nah~ I don't have any apointment tomorrow except from SunMi's flight~"

"Oh I see~ Well then, I'll pick you up tomorrow right after our rehearsals"

"Ahh.. No need. I can use my car~"

"You'll go with me okay? Whether you like it or not. It's an order from the MANLIEST YOUNG MASTER EVER!"

'Hahaha... I don't know where did I get that term! Hahaha'

"Yah! What's funny with that?!"
I pouted.

"Hahah.. Nothing~ I said I'm done with my foods~" She smiled.

So I placed down the tray on the table beside her bed, as I go back to her bed.

"You'll go with me okay?" I said whilst smiling brighly at her.

"I said I'm going to use my car~" She protested.

"I said go with me!!"

"I said no!!!"

"If you keep on protesting I will kiss you!!"

"I said n--- WHAT?!!!" Her eyes widened after hearing that.

"Haha.. Look at your face Hyunnie!! Hahah.. You're blushing~~~"

"No I'm not!! What did you say??!!!"

"Nah~ Never mind it! I'm just kidding you~" I said as he brushed some strands of her hair away from her beautiful face.

"I know right~ Hmm, Lu Han.. Can I ask you something? If you don't mind it"

"Go ahead, what is it?"

"Where's Minra? It seems like I haven't seen her with you these past few days"

'Aisshh.. Minra again?!'

"They're in Canada to do some errands in their Company. It's much better she's not around~ I feel free!!" I streched my arms as I plopped on her bed.

'Hahaha.. Don't complain Hyunnie~'

"Yah! Did I told you that you can stepped on my bed?!" She then complained.

"Psssh~ I'm the only exception to that~" I winked.

She make a face as she stood up and took the tray.

"Yah! Wait for a while" She said as she strode of the door.

Nah~ I will take a nap first~

After a while, I felt a finger running around my face causing me to wake up.

'Tss~ I know it's HyunA~'

"Wow~ Near perfect~ You really looks like a Little Prince~"

"I'm The Prince Charming, and You are My Princess"

I opened my eyes as I smirked. Hahaha.. She was surprised huh?

"Y-you.. You're wide awake?!!"

"I'm actually sleeping, but then I woke up when I felt your fingers on my face~" I smirked again as I slowly sat up.

'Hahaha.. Do I really look like a Prince?'

I pulled her into a hug as I laid her down on the bed with me :)

"Yah! Lu Han!! Let me go!!" She grunted.

"What if I say I don't want to?" I smirked as I move my face closer to hers.

"L-lu H-han~" She stuttered.

"Yes???" I stopped when our lips are just an inch away.

'*smirk*'

I saw her blushed when I kissed her right cheek. Haha.. She's so cute!!

"I know you love me too HyunA~ But don't worry, I will wait for you~" I smiled as I help her to sat up.

"L-lu H-han~"

"HyunA~ I'm not asking for your answer right away. I can wait" I flashed a sweet smile as I run my fingers through her shining hair.

"I just want you to know that I love you~" I added.

But it surprised me when she pulled me into a tight hug.

O_O

"Thank you Lu Han~"

"Anything for My Princess~" I said as she breaks the hug.

"Yah! Why do you keep on calling me as 'Your Princess'?!!" She pouted.

"Because I'm your Prince Charming~" I kissed her forehead.

"Yah! Addicted much to kisses!!" She complained.

"And what do you want? A kiss on the lips??" I asked suspiciously.

"No, no, no, no... Lu Han!!!" She pouted.

"Hahaha.. I'm just kidding!! So cute!!" I said as I pinched her nose.

"La la la~ Whatever"

"Ah! By the way, I've heard that dancing is your forte. So~ Mind showing me some of your dance moves?"

"Nah~ I can only show it during rehearsals"

"Pfft! Okay fine!!" I pouted.

"Nah! Better go home now! It's getting late!" She said as she forced me to stand up.

"Nah~~ I don't want to go home yet~~"

"You're going home now!" She reprimanded.

"No!"

"I said yes!! Lu Han!! I want to sleep now! Go home now!!!" She pouted again. So cute >.<

"Hahaha.. Okay okay~ Mind sending me downstairs??" I stood up as I straightened up myself.

"Okay fine!!"

As soon as were downstairs, I bid goodbye to her parents as well as to her brother.

"Hyung, I'll go ahead now! See you next time!"

"Okay dude! Take care!" Hyung replied.

"Mom! Dad! I'll go ahead now! Thanks again for the dinner! Bye~"

'Hahaha.. They're now my Mom and Dad~'

"Yah!! Who told you to call my own parents as YOUR MOM AND DAD?!" She complained

"Haha.. Goodbye My Princess!! Goodnight!! I love you!!!!" I said as I stole a goodnight kiss on her lips and hurriedly strode off the door.

"LU HAN!!!!!!!!" I heard her shouted as soon as I'm outside.

'Hahahah... What a beautiful day!!~'

As soon as I'm inside my car, my phone beep up signals for a text message.

'Nah~ It's My Princess~'

"Pzzt! Take care on your way home! Thanks again! Goodnight! :-*"

O_O There's a kiss mark!! Gotcha!!

"Anything for My Beautiful Princess~ Goodnight! Sleep well~ Meet me on your sweet dreams~ Heheh.. I LOVE YOU

Message sent!

Nah~ She's so sweet!!!

As I drove off, our sweet moments a while ago keep on flashing on my mind causing me to smile like an idiot.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm deeply falling in love with you Choi HyunA. Please don't forget to catch me~"

KAI'S POV

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

I'm willing to spent the the rest of my life with this beautiful girl who really changed me. The girl who knows how to make me smile. The girl who caught my attention. The girl who taught me how to love. This girl, named Park SunMi, is the only girl I've been always wanting. Her name is what my heart is looking for. I know for sure, SHE'S THE ONE FOR ME.

"K-kim J-jong I-in~" She's crying.

"Please say Yes~" I said, still kneeling on the ground.

"Kai!!! I don't know what to say!! Oh my gosh!!! MOM!!!!"

"Just say yes, Park SunMi~"

"K-kai.. Are you sure with this?? I mean.. Oh my gosh! Wake me up!!!"

"SunMi, this is not a dream. This is real~"

'Whaaa...What if she refused it? What if... Ahhhhh! Be positive Jong In!!!!'

After a couple of minutes, she finally made her decision.

'Wew~ Relax Kim Jong In~'

"Kim Jong In, I don't know what made you think to proposed likr this to me. And honestly, I really don't know what to do in this kind of situation. I can feel my heart is about to explode in any second due to happiness. I'd never thought you're going to do this. But, are you sure with this? I mean, I'll be far from you starting tomorrow. And I don't know when will I come back. Can you really wait that long for me?"

"Because I know that you will come back soon, and I will wait for you no matter how long it will take. I'm doing this because I know, YOU'RE THE ONE FOR ME PARK SUNMI"

"If that so, who am I to refused the Kim Jong In who loves me more than he loves himself? You know how much I love you Jong In, and I know you know my answer to that"

"I want to hear it SunMi!!"

"B-but Ka---"

"Say it SunMi!!!"

"YES!!!! I WILL!!! I WILL MARRY YOU KIM JONG IN!! I WILL!! I WILL! I WILL!!!"

I immediately pulled her as I kissed her on the lips. I can wait for you no matter how long will it takes Park SunMi. The next Mrs.Kim.

After a while, I break the kiss as I held her right hand and put on our engagement ring.

"This ring, is a sign of my promise. A promise that I will love you wherever you are. A promise that I will wait for you until you come back. A promise that YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE IN MY HEART. Park SunMi, soon to be Mrs. Kim SunMi, wear this ring as a sign of my undying love for you until eternity"

She's been crying the whole time around. And as soon as the ring is on her ring finger, she pulled me.as she kissed me on the lips.

After a couple of minutes, she breaks the kiss as she cupped my face.

"I will be back for you. And I promise Kim Jong In, I WILL MARRY YOU when I come back! I love you! I love you! I love you!!!!" She said as she kissed my forehead, the tip of my nose, and lastly, on my lips.

'I will surely missed her sweet kisses~~'

"Nah~ Stop crying now~" I said as I wiped away her tears.

"You changed my life Kim Jong In! Thank you so much! You will never knew how happy I am to have a famous idol like you as my boyfriend, and now MY FIANCE!" She said while smiling brightly.

"And you will never know how lucky I am to have a sweet, caring, thoughtful, lovable, understanding, and y girlfriend like you. And now, you are MY FIANCEE~ I love you~"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"This will be the start of our FOREVER~"